Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:54 pm
X smiled a little and hugged her back. It was good t finally see again on good terms. He never tohught he would actually see her again but apprently somehow she enter back into her life  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 pm
(bump)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I released X and smiled at him. "Okay, so me, Aaron, and his friend are gonna skip class." I said, "Wanna join us and maybe your sister and, if we can find her, Lou and make up for lost time?"

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 pm
X smiled "sure I will join" he said with a slight smile. But once his sister was thrown into the mix he frowned "dont expect my sister to join us with open arms" he said getting up and fixing his jacket.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 am
After a few streaks of blood had wrapped around her wrist and trailed down her arm, Ama had finally calmed herself down. Getting up, she wrapped a hand around her wrist and headed to another nearby bathroom. She cleaned off her razor before tucking it back in her waistband, then rinsed off the dried blood. Once all that was done Ama put her bracelet back on, concealing the cuts and scars underneath it once more. She took a minute to compose herself, though nothing could be done about her eyes, which were obviously still red from crying. Ama didn't want people to know she'd been crying, so she didn't really feel like going back to class, and the guards would catch her in the halls, so she just went back to the stairwell and huddled back down in her corner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:39 am
User Image

☽☾

Giving the jock a pout, I said, "Doesn't hurt to try, ya know?" I turned around on my heel and started out of the gym. "Let's go try finding Ama and maybe Lou, if we're lucky." I said, looking out thw window on the door for guardss. Once it was all clear, I stepped out and started skipping down the hall. I turned to corner and ran right into my favorite nerd girl causing myself to fall back on my butt. Before the boys could come get a look at the accident, I quickly made sure my green plaid skirt wasn't showing me off and then got up. "Lou!" I chirped, recognizing her instantly, "Just the nerdy girl I was looking for! You remember me, right, nyan?" I had a slight habit of saying "nyan" or "ne" after sentences; a habit I developed in seventh grade, so it should have been an easy clue to figure out who the hell was the panda hoodie-wearing pale kid that ran into her.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm
X frowned but hid it between his long hair. He saw that Lexayy bumped into Lou "Well theres one down and One to go" he said  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

On her way to the library, Louisa mind began to wander to what she would do once she got to the library. Not like she had any work to do real quick, or that there was any book in particular she wanted to check out. 'Maybe I could just look aro-' Her thought was cut off when she felt herself stumble back after walking into someone. Blinking a few times, her eyes searched for who she had ran into. The girl she had bumped into must have been new, for she could not recall seeing her before then. Which was odd, because Lou swore she had a familiar face. Her eyes widen in surprise when the stranger referred to her by her nickname, her nose scrunching up the moment after as she studied the girl trying to figure who in the world she was. Not just anyone would use her nickname like that. And the statement after the use of her nickname just proved that she knew this girl. 'Remember... Come on Lou, who in the world do you know that looks similar to this girl who refers to you by Lou, refers to you as a nerdy girl openly, would ask if you remembered them, and would use nyan at the end...of... Oh!'

The concentration on her face melted as her mouth fell into an 'O' shape, her eyes wide with a pleasant surprise. "Lexayy?" she whispered after a moment.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am
User Image

☽☾

I smiled wider at Lou and nodded. "The one and only!" I said with a giggle before glomping the nerd. After a moment, I released her and said, "Hey, I know you like school and all and that everyone is like not close anymore, but me, Aaron, X and Aaron's friend are gonna skip school the rest of the day with possibly Ama if we find her. Do you wanna join? It'll be like sort of a make-up-for-lost-time thing." I was excited and hopeful Lou would say yes, but then a thought occured. 'They're not best friends anymore...' I told myself, 'Don't be so hopeful or you'll just get hurt again... Like twenty minutes ago...' My smile faltered a little and a flash of sadness passed over my green eyes before quickly hiding it and continued, "But if you don't, I understand..."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

A huge smile broke across the brunettes face when it was confirmed that the girl in front of her was in-fact her old best friend. When she was glomped, she burst out in a fit of giggles, a strong sense of happiness washing over her. She had missed the other girl dearly. She had been her only true friend after all. Once she was released, she took a small step backwards and stared at the girl, happy to see her again. Though, the smile on her face grew smaller when she was asked if she wanted to join Lexayy, Aaron, Aaron's friend, X, and possibly Ama with skipping school. It wasn't the idea of skipping that she didn't like, it was being with the others that she didn't like. Not Lexayy and Aaron's friend, she had no problems with them, it was just the other three. The three she had thought were her best friends and the ones she foolishly trusted. Why would she want to skip school to be with them? For a moment she thought of turning down the offer.
And then she saw a glimpse of sadness in the other girl's eyes, and realized turning down the offer could be taken the wrong way by her friend. That she hadn't missed her at all and wasn't willing to take time to spend with her. "Of course I'll join you. I haven't seen or spoken to you in forever, I'm not going to miss the chance of making up for lost time." she said, while trying to force a bright smile on her face, though it faltered. The idea of spending time with three people she didn't like anymore, two of which picked on her, didn't really help with staying happy. But she'd deal with them for Lexayy. "And I want to apologize for not contacting you after you left. Parents got rid of the home phone and I only just got a cell phone. Plus you know how they feel about computers.."

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm
((*whistles quietly to self* lol hiding out in stairwells is lame.

Edit: Forgot it was a stairwell, not a bathroom.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm
X watching the two conversing Then he his sisters friends talking to each other but his sister wasn't there. This is was the first time he has seen them without her.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 pm
"Wanna go look for your sis?" Aaron asked X, also noticing the lack of Ama in her usual clique. "I'll keep an eye on Lex and keep her spirits high and we can go round you two up later, if you want. Plus you've got the added bonus of family tension that you probably need to get worked out, so I'm not sure if you want bystanders or moral support or anything..."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image

☽☾

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, Lou." I said, hugging her, "I know what happened; I'm hurt about it, but I wouldn't be offended if you stayed here." I smiled lightly and nodded my head to Aaron and the others. "I got these guys at least," I continued, "Though I'd love to know what novels you've read over the past two years; I've gone through quite a bit of the list of books we made in eighth grade and more since we last spoke. I'd love to hear your opinion on them if you got to the ones I did." Yes, I'm a rocker, but I'm not a barbarian until some people I know. I like to appreciate the written word as well as other forms of art; something my mother got me into when I was very young.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:34 pm
X nodded and walked from the opposite direction heading towards where his sister ran from the bathroom. X looked from classroom to classroom down every single hallway but he couldnt find her. He went to the stairs and went up halfway then he heard the sound of faint crying he looked down the stairs to see the feet of his sister huddled up in the corner he sisghed and walked down the stairs and looked straight at her "Hey" he said with a blank expression on his face as he put his hands in his pocket.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff