Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"O brother" Yamille said smiling before going to hug and kiss Cynthia on the cheek, "his all yours girl." She headed to the dance floor and found a group of guys she chatted with. After some time she got them one by one to the dance floor and enjoyed dancing circles around them.

"I have read that some where and all so at one point that there was demonic Elves living here too" Amity said as she sat down. She forgot about food and drink as she smiled at the two of them. "O where are my manners I am Amity, its a pleasure to meet you both" she said, "Can you please tell me more of the demonic dwarves"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 am
Lareth waved to Yamille as she left to go dance as he turned his attention to Cynthia beside him. He cupped her chin in his hand and smirked as his gaze gave off a smouldering glow.

"It's a shame you are still recovering....This dance music has a good thrusting beat...perhaps when I set up a party soon.....we can have this music playing."

He leaned in and kissed her full lips enjoying their taste and texture. The females giggled and sighed from where they were standing before they dispersed, going back to the party. After a few moments he broke the kiss and whispered into her ear.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeriolous laughed as the men of the clan could not keep up with Yamille. He stepped forward a grin on his face.
"Shall we dance? See who can last the longest?"

Cris and Baulken looked to one another as she spoke of the demonic elves that once thrived here. Baulken put down his drink and wiped his hands on his pants, before he offered Amity a hand and shook it.

"Names Baulken."

Cris put his drink down and followed suit like Baulken.
"I am Cris. Nice to meet you."

Baulken puffed up in pride. For once, someone took an interest in his people.
"Well it is quite a long and noble story. Are you sure you wish to know? I can talk all night about my people."

Cris went back to his food simply smirking at Baulken as he knew the dwarf could talk if something interested him.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:16 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Dead man walking' Yamille smiled and mutter under her breath. No one could every last long with her but she did enjoy a challenge when it came to a dance floor. "Are you sure? For I could make your head spin if we dance....among other things" she said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you both" Amity said smiling at them both, "O and please tell me everything you know and don't worry. I can stay awake all night if I have to learn some thing new" Her tummy gave a growl as she blushed. "maybe I should get some thing to eat first before we start this talking" she said  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:47 am
Aeriolous gave her almost a feral grin.He bowed to her and stood up as the next set of songs were to begin.
"Oh I am sure I want this challenge....I think I show you how the drow endurance for dance, is the best in the realm."

Baulken laughed as her stomach growled.
"A girl after my own heart! Go ahead and eat. Cris and I are going to be wallflowers tonight, so you don't have to worry about us wandering away. Right Cris?"

Cris nodded and gave a slight smile before turning his attention back to the dance floor. Seeing her there laughing and now about to dance with Aeriolous....had him feeling odd. Almost....as if he were jealous? He shook his head and went back to his drink. Friends dont get jealous....did they?

Cris then sat on a nearby chair and leaned back closing his eyes. Baulken eyed him but shrugged and went back to talking to Amity.
Cris listened to the music and let his mind drift.....then a flash of memory from a time he had forgotten popped up, and the vision played across his closed eyes.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Ooooo this will be so much fun" Yamille said smiling as she held her hand out to him, "I will saw the last Drow I knew was not much of a dancer but will see what you guys got. do you know the tango?" She was ready to make some jaw drops and make some people very jealous with the moves she had.

"Thank you" Amity said as she got up. She want and got a plate of food and some light ...what every. Really she did not know what she grabbed to drink she just hoped it would not be too strong for her. Getting back she looked at Cris wondering what was wrong with him. "So please start from the beginning" she said as she started to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

As usual, Lareth's kiss left Cynthia a bit dazed and panting. No male in her memory had ever had such an effect on her as he did every time he touched her or even looked at her. And when he kissed her? Well, all he ever really had to do in order to stop an argument with her was kiss her. Then she forgot what she was arguing about, along with everything else.

His whispered words, however, actually made her shiver for him as she held him back as tightly as she could, "I love you too Lareth... And I will never love another..." she whispered to him, hoping he understood what she was telling him.

For her, there truly would never be another. Even if they eventually parted ways, she would never love anyone else. She hadn't just given him her body, she'd also given him her heart. Something she'd never given to anyone else.

She leaned into him as she settled to watch the dancing again. She truly did want to enjoy the rest of the evening, but she could feel that she was tiring. She managed to watch one more dance then signaled for one of the drow nearby and asked where she and Lareth were staying before turning back to him with a small smile, "I'm getting tired. I'll go lay down for a bit. You stay and enjoy the evening. I promise to be where I'm supposed to be when you're finished here," she told him softly then gave him a tender kiss on his lips before accepting the assistance of one of the female guards.

She was helped down from the platform and walked slowly at the woman's side towards the quarters she'd been given in a multi-roomed suite with a room that connected to Lareth's. She was very grateful that the drow understood the position of mistress and were very accepting of the practice. Otherwise, her position with Lareth could have been problematic for sleeping accommodations.

As it was, as soon as she was left alone, she gathered up her sleeping gown and headed into Lareth's room where she took off her dress then went through the painful process of taking off the corset. She put on the sheer sleeping gown Hal had packed for her then got into the large bed, pulled the covers over herself, and tried to go to sleep.

Unfortunately, she wound up laying awake, unable to sleep despite how tired she was...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am
Aeriolous took her hand and kissed the top of it before he winked.
"I do know the dance yes. I learned long ago from Lady Cynthia when I danced with her when I was younger. I may be a bit rusty so forgive me if I am a bit stiff."
He let go of her hand and the two began to dance, others moving out of the way so the two could strut their stuff.

Baulken went into the demonic dwarven history and origins. How the race was created when the very first Dwarven Queen chose a male demon as her husband. It was through that union, dwarves with a beserker rage as powerful as a demons, was created. It seemed that each ascending ruler thereafter, took demons as their betrothed and kept a strong blood line going. That was until the last real king of their people fell in love with not a demon but a dwarf. From there, the royal aspect of the demonic blood line began to dwindle, but that didn't stop the demons and non royal dwarves from shacking up. No, his people always found a way to shag what they found beautiful....but due to this, more demons were being produced instead of demonic dwarves, which explained why their numbers were so few now. If dwarves were to reproduce, they had to do it with humans or each other. No more forbidden fruit of the demons.
He took a drink and sighed.
"The demons are like gems......and jewels to us. Beautiful and taunting at times. Since we were having problems with living among many of our demon cousins, Lareth suggested we live in the mountains with the drow. Help them build a new society."
He smirked.
"I wonder if he somehow knew, it would be easier living with the drow. They treat us as one of their own and well.....besides the annual dwarf tossing, they are quite passionate as a demon."

Cris listened to the music playing and eventually opened his eyes. He didn't like what he was seeing so he turned his attention away from Yamille and his king.
"Sorry guys....I have a headache from the hangover from last night. If you will excuse me?"
Cris apologized to Amity before he nodded to Baulken and went home to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lareth knew full well what she meant when she spoke her words of affection. Hearing it gave him hope to his plan when he gathered all of the nobles up to ask for Cynthia's pardon and then ask in front of everyone her hand in marriage.

As she excused herself and was lead away, he smiled and went back to watching the dance going on between Yamille and Aeriolous. He joked with those who came to talk to him and he enjoyed the womens attention....though he was charmed by it all, he realized how now, he only needed Cynthia's attention. Her kisses....her touches....her love.

That thought had a slow smile cross his face as he was really and truly in love with the woman. No one but her would do.

After some time he snuck away and had a guard take him to his place of rest for the night. Once the guard left he entered his room and shut the door. There he found Cynthia in his bed awake.

"Couldn't sleep?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille laughed for as he may be rusty he was still very good at the tango. They where getting lots of looks and whistle as they heated up the dance floor with there moves. Once they were done she gave a light laugh as she looked at all the dropepd jaws. "Will it seems we may have put some ideas in to peoples heads with that dance" she said as she moved away from him, "your not rusty at all." She winked at him before she looked to where Cris and Baulken. She saw Baulken talking to a light elf but she did not see Cris and that worried her a bit. "I am sorry but it seems one of my friends is not here" she said

Amity sat and eat as she listened with open ear and mind. She loved learning knew things and learning this was making her night. She could not wait to go back to her room and write this all down in one of her many note books. "Wow that is amazing but al lest your people are happy with where they are living now" she said smiling before she looked at Cris as he left. Have a good evening sir" Sipping some more wine her cheeks where getting red but she did not mind. "is your friend all right he seems off?" she asked Baulken  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:47 am
He looked at those who were staring and smirking as if they thought there was more to the dance.He rolled his eyes and shooed them away, telling them to try the dance themselves. That got a few couples trying to figure it out while others just danced around to the new start of the music.

He looked to where Yamille had and saw Baulken and Amity. He remembered seeing the other drow....but couldn't place his name as he was still new.

"Perhaps he went to relieve himself? Sorry to be crass but perhaps that is why he is absent at this time."

Baulken nodded.
"We are very happy. We get to work with stone and help this place become habitable for everyone. I believe King Aeriolous wants this to be a busy trading hub one day."
He looked to where Cris left and he nodded to Amity.
"Aye, he will be alright. Nothing a bit of time will help him."
He took a drink and noticed how her cheeks were red. Made her cute.
"A bit of heartache is all he has wrong with him. He was interested in someone, but was kinda shot down. He said he was fine with being friends....but I could see how it hurt him."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:58 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"I hope so" Yamille said with a sigh, "Cris is a good guy and all but I think his hurt that I told him I just want us to be friends." She did feel bad about that and did like him but she did not want him to be hurt. And she still did not remember much of his past. There was no telling if he had a wife or girlfriend waiting for him some where. "I need a drink" she said hoping to just get a little drank or try to forget about things.

Amity nodded as she sipped more of her drink. She could understand heartache for she had lost some one she loved. But to be shot down and still have that person around much have been really hurting cris. "I feel bad for him but as my aunt says there is lots of fish in the sea so grab a net and go get one" she said with a light laugh and hic up. She was thinking she need to stop drinking soon or hit the floor but it tasted for good.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:19 am
Aeriolous gave a understanding noise.
"Ah....I see. I am sorry for both of you then."
He took her hand.
"Come....sit with me. Lareth may have given us a new brew which is stronger than his usual special mix, but I have a feeling the special aged wine he gave me, will help you get drunk. Supposed to be from the second batch he made after he met Lady Cynthia so long ago."
He lead her to a seat and helped her sit before he opened his private bottle and poured them both a drink. The smell was intoxicating and would sure enough get someone drunk.

"Aye....true true. Your mother is a wise woman."
He chuckled as she hiccuped.
"Are you alright there miss? Or do you wish to drink some more with me and allow me a dance or two?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:19 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia watched him enter the room and shut the door, shaking her head slightly at his question. He was a wonderful sight to watch at any time and this one was no exception. She pushed herself up against the pillows a bit more, the light sheet moving with her.

"I can't understand why, but no, I can't sleep. I'm tired, it's been a long day. But I just can't seem to sleep," she admitted softly to him, hoping that she wouldn't have to admit that she hadn't been sleeping well at all lately.

She understood part of why she couldn't sleep, she'd gotten use to having him there for at least part of when she was sleeping and without him there beside her it just didn't feel the same. But by now, she should have been tired enough to sleep anyway. Yet here she was, still awake.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:29 pm
He smiled as he stripped down to his shorts and soon joined her in his bed and carefully tucked her against him.
"It's because you couldn't sleep without your handsome man beside you....besides....remember when you were always tired? It was because we were always bumping head boards."
He kissed along her neck as a hand trailed along her chest.
"I can't penetrate you as you're not ready, but I can make you tired with my hands and mouth....I believe that should be ok."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:53 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia felt her heartrate increasing just from watching him undress and had no problem when he tucked her in against his muscular frame, one of his hands moving over her sheer gown as he started teasing her, drawing a soft pleading moan from her.

She raised one of her hands to let it course up his arm to cup the back of his head as she closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the sensations he caused within her, "Do whatever you like with me, Lareth... I've missed you more than you can know..." she whispered softly to him then gently guided his hand down her body to show him that she was more than willing as her other hand moved down his body to return the favor.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 pm
Lareth gave her a loving look before his mouth descended onto hers, as his hips pushed against her hand, letting her hand feel the bulge there.
"I feel the same my love.....very much the same."

Soft heated kisses, firm hands caressing her everywhere, Lareth made sure Cynthia experienced pleasure, forgoing his own as he wanted her to know she was the most important being in his life.

It was a good thing the party was still going on loudly, so no one could hear her cries as he brought her to completion several times with his mouth and hands.

When he was done he lay beside her naked body as he had removed her sheer gown to kiss and nibble her all over. He stroked her cheek.

"Sleep my love.....sleep and know you are protected and loved."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces