Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 am
((Um, Fenrir's kinda in Briar's room...))

Fenrir felt regret for telling her that so suddenly, but she needed to know. "Are you alright? I want you to know I don't have feelings for her, I never have. I was young, stupid, and presented with an opportunity. I took it, and it was the worst decision I have ever made." He didn't know what to do, so he just said what came to mind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:47 am
Rim pulled back his smile. "You've gotta let me show you."
Sawyer held Rose's hand, feeling a new sense of urgency. He crawled out of Yuki's lap and stood near Daniel. "Show me how to relax," he said, "We need to go home." Daniel sighed and said back, "I'm afraid only you can teach yourself that."
Briar laughed harder and harder, and tears steadily formed in her eyes. "I'm fine! I'm well, well, well!" She fell back onto the bed and laughed until her body was crying for oxygen. Still, she laughed harder, struggling for air between each crazy cackle.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 am
"Your arrogance is trying my now very thin patience. Lead the way." Fenikkusu spat at Rim.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Fae, curious, stepped out of the house and stood on the porch. Rim's "gentle" smile quickly turned as he looked back and noticed her. He moved towards the house and called to Fenikkusu, "One moment, sir. I just need to grab a few things."
Creak.
SLAM!
Thud!

"You were not to get out of the house until I said so!" Rim hissed bitterly, pinning Fae against the now-shut, metallic door. Fae refused to meet his gaze and spat back, "How can you get so upset over something as insignificant as-"
Slap!

"Insignificant? Insignificant?!" shouted Rim, "You are insignificant! Hear?! All I asked of you was to stay put until I came inside, but no, you just had to cause a scene!"
"YOU'RE THE ONE CAUSING A SCENE!"

Rim's heart filled to the top with bitter, unaldulterated rage. His fingers dug deeply into Fae's arms, and she cried out in pain, feeling her blood vessels burst beneath her skin. Rim had a volatile look in his eyes, and his voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard as he muttered, "Do. Not. Cross. Me."
"Y-yes, sir!"
Plop.

He let Fae's weak body drop to the ground, and he adjusted his tie and picked up a silver, metallic suitcase, which had already been prepared thanks to Fae.
She stood up haphazardly, and Rim tapped her shoulder as she turned away. "Darling?" he said kindly. Fae angled herself to face him and said harshly, "What?"
Smack!
Fae fell against the door and covered her right eye. Rim cracked his knuckles and handed the suitcase to her. He felt righteous as they stepped out of the house.
That'll teach her to obey orders, stupid b****.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm
Fenikkusu, hearing everything, didn't give Rim a second to think as he exhaled a pillar of flame from his mouth straight into his face. That woman wasn't the mastermind behind this all. It was him. That woman did not deserve anything he had done to her just now, or in the past. Fenikkusu continued to burn the man's face as punishment for harming her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:17 pm
What should I do?
What should I do?
What should I do?!

Fae's mind went into Panic Mode, and she pushed Rim down and bore the flames in his stead. He was still badly burned, but he thought, Hey, better her than me.
His vision blurred, and he bottled up his anger as he watched Fae burn.
Ha, like the wicked witch she is. No matter what I do, she still loves me.

Fae held back screams, but her tears betrayed her. She wanted to redeem herself for failing Rim. She wanted his approval, and to be loved.
Ella leaned against the wall and breathed heavily. She pulled her knees up to her chest and began to cry. She nearly became hysterical as she chanted, "Daddy loves me! D-Daddy loves me! Daddy... Daddy loves me! He does! He loves me! Daddy, Daddy... Dad... loves me..."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm
Fenikkusu immediately stopped before any terrible damage could be done. He immediately dashed over to Fae and looked her over. "Are you alright?! What are you doing?!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 pm
Fae gnashed her teeth and pushed Fenikkusu away. Her right eye stung more than it did before, and she imagined that it was quickly turning a deep purple. What excuse could she use now? Running into a wall? Getting into a cat fight? Smeared make-up?
She could think of something later. Right now, life was about telling anything besides the truth.
She stepped away from Fenikkusu and breathed heavily as she said, "I was pr-protecting the one I love. I thought you'd know something about that."
Rim fought back a smile as he thought, 'atta girl. He stood back up and grabbed the suitcase from the ground. "Shall we get going?" he asked nonchalantly, "Or perhaps you don't want your princess to be saved?"
Sawyer was steadily calming down, but he heard voices and saw faces each time he closed his eyes. "You're hearing the last words of those who reside here," Daniel explained, "Just try not to focus on them."
Sawyer nodded and closed his eyes. The cold in his bones was nearing the point of pain, but he fought it back.
He closed his eyes.
An older man, gasping for air.
"Forgive me..."
A young girl, weary and tired.
"Mom, I'm so cold..."
A young woman, tears steadily building in her once-brave eyes.
"I love you..."
A middle-aged man, frozen in fear.
"No, please! Stop! NO!"

Sawyer snapped out of his trance. "I can't take it!" he screamed, "I can't take it!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 pm
Fenikkusu wanted to argue, but she seemed she wasn't going to accept any answer. He pierced Rim's soul with a sharp glare and continued to the matter at hand. "Very well." He said through a gritted beak. He shifted back into his giant phoenix form and lay his tail feathers on the ground so they could climb up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Rim and Fae obliged, and they were off.
Briar desperately needed to get out of her room. She felt a horrible pain in her heart, and she knew she was overreacting, but dammit, if she couldn't flip-out about this, what could she flip-out over?
"I-I'll be back!" she said as she laughed still, exiting her room and leaving the door open.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 pm
Fenikkusu hovered down to the grounds of the castle and let the passengers off.
"I'll lead you to them." He said, entering the castle and starting down the correct hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:11 pm
Rim and Fae followed behind Fenikkusu carefully, trying not to look out of place.
Briar sat around the corner of her room and began to cry. What did that girl have that she didn't?
Ella pulled herself together and stood up, leaving the kitchen and walking down the hall.
Daniel calmed Sawyer down enough to where Sawyer felt comforable concentrating again. Sawyer was so close to controlling his light, he could feel it.
Things were about to get messy.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:15 pm
Fenikkusu soon made it to the bodies of the princess and the boy.
"Simply revive them and nothing else. Understand?" Fenikkusu said, the last word bathed in venom towards Rim.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:05 pm
Ella walked right past Briar, and Briar kicked her feet out from under her out of rage. Ella fell to the floor and cried out, and Briar laughed. Ella shot Briar a hateful look; she was NOT in the mood.
"What was that for?!"
"For tempting my man!"
"It's not my fault if I'm sexier than you will ever be!"

Briar took off her earrings and shoved them into her pockets. Ella did the same, and they glared at one another before pouncing and yanking one another's hair.

Upstairs, Fae heard the commotion. "Excuse me," she said, pardoning herself as she rushed down the stairs. Who had Ella gotten into a fight with this time?  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm
Rose snuggled closer to Yuki, trying to find warmth. "You can do it..."