Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm
GM Narrator Tim
The wild Larvitar can no longer escape!

The wild Larvitar stumbled back, startled by the Mean Look. It quickly righted itself to retaliate again.

Wild Pokemon
The wild Larvitar used Screech!

Snowy wisely folded his ears down to block out the sound while remaining perched on Crystal's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 pm
GM Narrator Tim
Nightblade's DEFENSE Fell Sharply!

Nightlbade, Black Blaze, and Shiro cringed, well, more like Shiro was clenching eyes shut abd trying not to yell himself, but he grit his teeth andhis orange eye opened, glowing mysteriously before he took his hand to his Pokeball pack, and pulled out a black and yellow and red pokeball, a Luxury Ball to be exact, apparently he had bought quite a few specialty ones compared to the regular ones while making it grow to normal size, and flings the pokeball "Go, Luxury Ball!" he called out normally.

GM Narrator Tim
PKMN Trainer Shiro use one Luxury Ball!

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 pm
The Luxury Ball shook once. The Luxury Ball shook twice. The Luxury Ball shook one last time before the red light faded and the Luxury Ball came to a complete stop waiting on the ground waiting to be picked up by Shiro.

GM Narrator Tim
Gotcha! Larvitar was caught! Would you like to give a nickname to the captured Larvitar?

"Well then, mission accomplished," Crystal nodded thoughtfully. "I guess that means we should start heading for Violet City for a Gym Battle, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Shiro had walked over to the Luxury ball, and picked it up, lightly chuckling a bit while nodding to Crystal as he pulled out his paint gear and such, beginning to paint on the pokebal to make itl ook similar to the Larvitar inside it as he pondered over a nickname for it "hmmm... Gojulas is a good nickname." he said, while putting the pokeball onto his belt, and recalled Nightblade and Black Blaze while chuckling a bit "yeah, though we could spend some time in bellsprout tower too with Black Blaze." he said while bringing out Kazekiri's pokeball, and unleashed the Pidgeot, who looked curiously, and gave off a gasp, before hopping over and nuzzling shiro lightly "are you alright Shiro? hurt in any way? what happened.. you feel so different now..." of course, the Pidgeot rambled on for a bit mother-henning him ,well, mother-birding him at least, making him sweatdrop lightly "everything's okay Kazekiri, i'll tell you everything once we're up in the sky, unless we're simply walking from here all the way to Violet City?" he looked over to Crystal lightly.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm
"Oh, we're definitely flying," Crystal asserted as she let Fluffy back out again. "It would take days of walking to get to Violet City since there's no direct route from Mt. Silver to Violet City. I don't know about you, but staying at the cabin these past few weeks has kind of spoiled me. I'd forgotten how nice it is to be able to sleep in a real bed at night."

She climbed onto Fluffy as the Charizard readied himself for takeoff by giving his wings a good stretch.

"You might want to let Nurse Joy have a look at Shiro while you're at it," Fluffy suggested. "You've done a good enough job getting him back on his feet, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to run him past a qualified nurse."

"Oh, now that I'd like to see," Snowy chimed in. "He'll probably get all flustered and embarrassed about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 am
Shiro of course twitched an eyebrow while climbing on Kazekiri, after a good few minutes of reassuring the poor Pidgeot he was okay, not fine, but okay, as he looked right at Fluffy and Snowy with a pointed look "you want me to freak out like i did at the cabin? can be done if any tools of some sort of a medical perspective show up." he said coldly to Fluffy and Snowy, while patting Kazekiri on the neck "to Violet City, Kazekiri, try and match Fluffy's speed okay?" the Pidgeot snapped out of her wide-eyed daze from hearing her trainer banter with the chatterboxes in pokemon tongue, and evne talked to her all the same in a Pidgeot's language, before nodding, and spread her wings, taking to the sky.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:19 pm
Fluffy snorted and kicked off the ground, spreading his wings as he took to the air while angling himself in the direction of Violet City. "It was only a suggestion. And I'm sure you'd rather have Nurse Joy examining you than a Team Rocket scientist anyway. She'd probably let you keep your clothes on."

Snowy snickered at that last part.

"Cut it out you two," Crystal interjected with a slight sweatdrop. "Honestly, right now the fewer people who know about Shiro's condition, the better. We don't want this getting out to the general public where Team Rocket might start hearing about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Shiro of course gave off an erk and a blush before looking away while growling out in Charizard's dialect straight to fluffy "i think i liked it better when i couldn't understand you chatterboxes, if all you plan to do is tease me." he said while somewhat leaning forward to bury his face in Kazekiri's soft feathery plumage, while telling his pokemon what happened, earning words of sympathy, rage towards team rocket, so on, as well as a n affirmation in helping him regain some of the badges to appease Raiden and the others. he then spoke up on crystal's mention of keepign it a secret "i doubt it -can- be kept a secret for long, what with Gold and all, though if i'm righto n Gold's mouth, Professor Oak knows, and he's waiting for the right time to call me so he can chew me out for getting caught, and he's really going to rip into me over losing the badges too."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm
"Gold might be a blabbermouth, but he actively avoids keeping in touch with Professor Oak since he hates being lectured at least as much as you do and there's almost always cause for the Professor to be annoyed with him," noted Crystal. "It's possible Professor Oak still hasn't heard about what's going on with you. So, as long as we stick to the plan and avoid any visits to either of his research labs we can stay off the Professor's radar until you're in better shape to face up to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:26 pm
Shiro nodded while rubbing his head into Kazekiri's fur as he sighed, sat up, while frowning "in that case i'll have to buy a new badge case, if i want to play a ruse of me leaving at our cabin at Mt. Silver the rest of the badges, i was planning on doing that originally after i got back to Mt. Silver after returning from Unova." he said simply while Kazekiri nodded, thinking that was a good plan in the case of actually hiding the double screwup, so Oak's blow-up wouldn't be as severe as it'd normally be "if i remember right, Faulkner uses Flying types for his gym, this is gonna be interesting."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm
"Just remember that Falkner is also part of the Johto police force and try not to act overly suspicious when you challenge him," noted Crystal. "If he finds out how you lost your badges he might take it upon himself to launch a full blown investigation and explaining everything that's happened could be a real headache. So yeah, just act casual and try not to draw too much attention to yourself."

*~ Violet City ~*

Upon arriving in Violet City, Crystal headed for the Pokemon Center.

"I'll catch up with you at the Gym," Crystal informed Shiro. "I'm just going to rotate my team a little bit."

So saying, she went inside to use the PC to swap her Lanturn for her Ampharos. Once that was taken care of Crystal departed from the Pokemon Center to regroup with Shiro at the Violet City Gym.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 pm
Shiro just nodded as he had gotten off of Kazekiri once they landed, and proceeded to head for the Pokémart in particular once recalling the pokemon, going through things to buy a few basic supploes, and a new badge case, two thoughts in his head, using the first one as a quick training dummy for Black Blaze and ember, or just selling it, instead, he actually did sell his old one back after assuring it was in good condition and all, before leaving to head to the Gym as well, once in front of it he noticed Crystal having walked up as well, before looking at the door, and sighing a bit "well... here goes nothing." he said with a gulp, before somewhat nervously opening the Gym's doors, and heading inside, holding it open for Crystal out of habit, but still keeping himself calm, though he was panicky not because of the impending lies, but the pressure of fighting a Gym Leader, on top of the fact that he knew he was probably screwed, since some of his pokemon he's caught was only -barely- trained, compared to others of his team. Nightblade of course nuzzled Shiro's hand causing him to calm down as he smiled, before recalling the Absol right quick and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:48 pm
"Just relax," Crystal told Shiro once they were both inside the Violet Gym heading for the lift that would take them up to the platform suspended on the rafters where the actual battle would take place. "You've been here before. You know the strengths and weaknesses of flying type pokemon. As long as you remember the right way to go about battling them you'll do fine."

Seeing the two of them, Falkner himself was a little surprised. It wasn't every day a challenger arrived to face him at his Gym, let alone two in one day. Upon closer examination, however, it was apparent to him that Crystal didn't carry herself like a challenger anymore. She had the look of a mentor with nothing else to prove. The girl had most definitely come a long way in the years since completing the Johto League Challenge. Shiro, by comparison, still had the look of a fidgety and impressionable young novice. Based on that observation Falkner had a pretty good idea which of them he'd be facing in his Gym today.

"With all the chaos we've been having recently, I haven't been accepting many challengers," Falkner commented. "It actually took quite a lot of work for the Johto police force to clean up that mess caused by Rayquaza in Ecruteak so you're lucky I'm back here at all. I trust you can at least keep me entertained."

Crystal gave Shiro an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "That's your cue."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 pm
Shiro nodded to Crystal's advice, while taking a small breath though it looked like he was panicking, he was actually calming down a bit more, as he stepped up in the challenge part of the arena "lucky huh? well, least my luck isn't all bad." he said with a chuckle "but yeah, i'm here to challenge you to a Gym Battle, Faulkner." he let his yes open, and gave off a friendly smile while still having a determined look in his eyes "as for keeping you entertained... well, i think i can do that, though i fully intend to win."

Shiro mentally of course was assessing his strength, though he knew most of his Pokemon were around level 20 or so, short of his Charmander Black Blaze, and of course his two aces Kazekiri and Nightblade, rubbing his chin lightly" so... what's the rules for today?" he asked contemplatively, though he was hiding his nervousness well, more from the fact he was about to get himself back into battles head-first by re-doing the gyms and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 pm
"We'll each battle using three pokemon," Falkner informed Shiro. "As the challenger you are welcome to make substitutions as often as you deem necessary. I shall begin with Pidgeotto!"

So saying, Falkner tossed a pokeball revealing the aforementioned flying type pokemon.

Crystal stepped out from behind Shiro to give him some room.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff