Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:06 pm
Eventually Victor went to look for Alexia. "Alexia? Where are you?" He called out. After what happened he was worried about her. David recluctantly tagged around."She might not be here" David said with a sigh. However Victor wasn't listening  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"All of my good friends are not here anymore... My mom looks at me like I'm a monster... My grandmother is a horrible b***h... My father is a jailbird d**k... And every person I fall in love with has broken my heart..." I said after each sob, "There is nothing happy in my life..."

'And that is why you should perish.' the demon said.

I whimpered and held my head. "He just said that I should just die..." I informed Cain.

'You really want to go back to the Bad Place, don't you? You're telling him everything.' the demon laughed.

My dull blue eyes widened and I looked at the twin. "You're... You're not going to get them to send me away again, are you?" I said, panicked. My voice gets louder when I'm panicked, so Victor could possibly have hear the echo of my voice from the hallway.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:13 pm
Victor gasped when he heard her voice. Without thinking he ran into the girls bathroom to see if she was alright. Even if David tried to stop him. "Alexia!?" he called out. Fear began to swell up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain held her tighter with the panic. He laughed hummorlessly. "If I send you to the asylum, I'll be in the cell across the way." He assured her. "As for the problems, ******** the people that make your life hell. Your family members are all older then you, so they'll die first. And make new friends, it's not like those were the only peole on earth or something. Hell, you got Victor...you can count me to and..." He paused to think. "Actually, I know one rainbow that could make anything happy...I can introduce you if you want. She's nice and annoying-always singing, full of color, the whole nine yards" He scoff/laughed again as he thought of her. And if you feel the demon getting out, come find me. I bet I can go a few rounds, just long enough for you to get your head back. I'm not exsactly a good person, but I know how to keep my mouth shut.""ALEXIA"Cain raised an eyebrow. "If that's your name, then I think Vic's here" He got up and oppened the door to stall they were in and invited him in.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Alyssa was completely shocked by what had occurred in her Chemistry class. Half-way through the dispute, she was out of the classroom, terrified by what had happen. "What the hell is wrong with this school?!" she nearly shouted in the hallway as she walked down it, ignoring the other people in there. Nothing like this happen at her old school on the first day of school. Of course, there was last year when she learned she was adopted the night before school started.... But that was not as confusing and horrifying as this day was turning out to be.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

When the Sophomore approached Jordan, the female just looked at her with a distasteful look. As the girl sat down, she took the time to look the girl over. She dressed to impress, that was for sure. And she obviously knew her place, having seated herself not above nor on the same level as Jordan, which she liked. She remembered the last time someone had approached her like this girl, she had taken the seat right next to her, which was a big mistake. As the girl checked her make-up and spoke, a smirk crossed the older female's face. 'Could you make it any more obvious as why you speaking to me?' she thought sarcastically as she moved her gaze to inspect her perfectly manicured nails. A bored look sort of crossed her face when the girl had turned to look at her again. Her question was such a typical one to ask, and it did nothing to help her get higher on the school's caste system. "Oh, you know, rather boring. Considering I was stuck in this dump of a town the whole entire time." she answered, putting extra emphasis on 'boring' to let her know how she felt about this whole conversation. She could see right the girl, but she didn't let that be known, she just let it show she was not enjoying this dull place with her company. After speaking, she didn't even bother asking the girl how her summer was, she just went back to inspecting her nails.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

My face reddened as Cain held me closer and smiled a bit as he spoke. 'He's right...' I thought, slowly stopping myself from crying. "Su-sure..." I replied to Cain before hearing Victor. I looked towards the door of the stall and I nudged myself from the twin to get up and see Victor. "Victor, I'm right here. I'm okay." I assured, opening the stall door.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm
((I'm not sure how to jump in))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:27 pm
[Your character could run into Alyssa. She's walking down the hallway, and just said in a very loud voice 'What the hell is wrong with this school?' Good place to jump in.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 pm
Victor smiled, "Thank goodness... I was so worried." he said. "Victor, I don't think its a good idea for you to linger there" David said from outside the door. Victor looked confused, "What, why? He was completely clueless."Your in the girls bathroom you idiot!" David nearly shouted Victor took a moment to process the information. "I, I'm sorry!" he said before leaving the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Cynthia resisted the urge to smirk. Jordan had walked right into her trap. "I understand completly" She sighed. "This town's nothing like California" She made sure to say it in a way that was more wistful then bragging. She did NOT want to brag to the queen bee. She looked down at the hand that wasn't being inspected and gasped softly. "You trully are amazing" She said, changing the subject while leaving 'California' hanging in the air. "You actually managed to find a decent nail salon here, I've been forced to do my own. The last woman that tried buchered them." She shook her head semi-saddly. The rest of the conversation wasn't important. She just needed Jordan intrested in her, and she could handell the rest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Cain smiled down at her. He fished out a phone from his backpack. A lavender phone. He dailed speed dial three. There was always one friend Casey had had that drove him up a wall. But she was helpful for these situations. He cringed at the sound of her voice., but told her to meet him in the second floor girl's bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before the guy anwered her, Serrenedy's phone went off. It read Casey. The pink haired girl thought seriously before answering with a nice generic greating. "What's up Twin?" Sure enough, she couldn't tell who it was. She frowned, but clicked the phone shut, slid it ito her bag and went obediently to the bathroom. She saw David hovering outside and rasied an eyebrow at him, before walking in and almost hitting Victor oh his way out. "Woah, I thought this was the chick's room!?" She said to the two now hanging outside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm
Victor was nearly panicked by the girls presence. "Don't mind him. The idiot ran in there.... However with with ill intention" David said before pulling Victor out of the way. "I'm sorry for the inconviance" "B-b-but" Victor said with tears welling up in his eyes. It really seems to upset him being called an idiot so... casually.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I looked back at Cain and gestured my head to the exit cause I wanted to be surrounded by friends right now, not stay in a small bathroom that may cause me to panic again if the demon spoke. I took his hand and went outside with Cain. "He's my friend." I said softly, "Please don't be mean to him. He's kind of afraid of us women, but I'm trying to teach him boobies don't mean cruelty. 'Normalcy' does." I let go of the twin's hand and went over to Victor to hug him. "I'm sorry for what happened back there in Chemistry..."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Victor smiled before returning the hug. An action in which David is quite surprised. "Its alright. I'm just glad your alright. Plus... I don't think anyone liked that b***h anyway" he said. The last part quite bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Cynthia resisted the urge to smirk. Jordan had walked right into her trap. "I understand completly" She sighed. "This town's nothing like California" She made sure to say it in a way that was more wistful then bragging. She did NOT want to brag to the queen bee. She looked down at the hand that wasn't being inspected and gasped softly. "You trully are amazing" She said, changing the subject while leaving 'California' hanging in the air. "You actually managed to find a decent nail salon here, I've been forced to do my own. The last woman that tried buchered them." She shook her head semi-saddly. The rest of the conversation wasn't important. She just needed Jordan intrested in her, and she could handell the rest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy smirked. "I'm not mean, just sarcastic" She smiled. "Put 'er there" She said, thrusting her hand out to Victor. Then she heard what he said. "Wait, someone got beat up?" Her expresion got even more gleeful "Who? Someone I know? Someone I hate? Was it Jordan, PLEASE say it was Whore-dan, it was jordan wasn't it!" She was currently boucing on the balls of her feet. "OH-or was it CINDY, or Bret, WAS IT BRET" She giggled in glee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

Cain looked at the backup he'd called in. His head followed her as she bounced up and down. He turned to look at Alexia "I didn mention she was a raonbow right?" He asked her. At the moment, he was unsure of this plan, he just knew that she needed joy and that Ren was the most joyful-alive person he knew.

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 pm
Victor hesitated, but managed to get himself to shake her hand. "Actually... it was my sister Aya..." he said, "She was blackmailing David to go out with her..."

David nodded, "Yes...." he was a little scared to really admit what happened. That during the summer both he and Victor... did some unspeakable things

Victor smiled brightly. "Either way I'm glad we're still friends"

[I can't believe I made a super cute uke emotion_dowant ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas