Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:50 pm
"What about... to live another life?" Teddy asked.
He was now very interested, as it seemed that the more the priest spoke, the more familiar it became.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:57 pm
The priest raised his eyebrows, but refrained from asking any questions. "Well, He does believe in second chances- maybe if people here read His Word a bit more, they would be just as merciful- but, if the angel had sinned badly enough to be cast from Heaven, there would be no reason for Him to send the angel here. I know that people often compare this town to Hell," he glanced at Ella, who looked away, "but I have to insist that this is far from it. However, I suppose if some sort of catastrophic danger was about to befall, He would send the angel to someplace that needed it most."
Ella chuckled slightly; this town was more like Ninevah. It had murder, drugs, drinking, and of course, her profession.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:00 pm
"Is something bad about to happen?! Oh no! Wh-What am I supposed to do?!" Teddy smacked his hands over his mouth.
Perhaps he had said too much.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm
The priest chuckled. "You can pray, my son," he said gently, "and you can ask for His guidence." He went back into his office without another word.
Ella looked at Teddy, her heart pounding. She didn't know what to say. The thought of something bad happening was scary, but the thought of him taking it on all alone terrified her. He was much too innocent, and much too kind.
Why do I feel this pain for him? Why do I care so much? I've never given a f*** about anyone besides myself until now. Why is he so different?
She knew why, but she was unwilling to admit it to herself. She took his hand and couldn't stop staring into his blue-gray eyes. He was so wonderful.
She took off his shirt and handed it back to him, because she wanted to feel him against her as she pulled him in and kissed him deeply. It wasn't a kiss like she normally gave- it was sincere, and she wanted to make it last.
Why... am I... kissing him? What's making me do this? What?!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 pm
Teddy was stunned. He blushed heavily, but wrapped his arms around Ella.
Did she finally realize...?
He held his stance, holding Ella, kissing her deeply. Even if she wasn't entirely convinced after this, it was still making Teddy happy.
It showed, as Teddy's wings had once again returned, wrapping around Ella, spreading his warmth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 pm
A light, safe feeling filled Ella's heart, and she smiled and kissed him more passionately, letting him hold her close. She let a few tears slip from her eyes, since, for the first time in her life, she felt...
Wanted.
Safe.
Loved.

"I... believe..." she said between deep kisses, "I... believe... in you... in us... in Love..." Her tears flowed, and she held him as tightly as she could and continued to kiss him.

The priest leaned his head out of the office and smiled. "I knew I sensed something about the boy," he said to Him very, very quietly, "but the catastrophy he needed to prevent might be only a catastrophy to one girl." He slowly shut the door again, minding his business, pretending there wasn't an angel and a sinner falling in love in the church outside his door.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm
((I feel like this is a good place to stop, but Briar and Fenrir are gettin' all up in our bidniss *snap*))

Teddy continued to hold Ella tight.
At last, she believed. Teddy felt overjoyed to be with her now, more than ever, now that she accepted him and his love.
Teddy's fingers laced with Ella's as they walked back to her house. After all that had happened today, Teddy just wanted to spend some quiet time with Ella. Maybe even some of Fae's pancakes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:06 pm
((I can try to move this along...))

Briar paused as soon as she got to the house. The place was swarming with cops, but she did her best to stay calm as she dragged Fenrir up to the door and knocked on it.
Ella felt like she was on top of the world. She was love drunk and wonderfully high on Dopamine ((which is one of the chemicals that makes you feel the emotion of Love)). She wanted to take Teddy back to her room and sleep with him like she had done last night. She wanted him to wrap his arms around her and tell her that he loved her, so she could finally say, "I love you, too."
She paused as she saw two people at her front door.
Her heart sank, and her mood was ruined.
She marched up to Briar and Fenrir and said, "What the hell do you two want?!"
Briar looked over Teddy and chuckled. "Sorry, 'sis.' Didn't know you were with a customer." She laughed a bit louder and said, "We'll come back after working hours!"
"He's not a customer!"
"For free? Wow, Ella. That's kinda sad."

Ella was getting angrier. Briar was such a jerk!
"He's an angel!"
"Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus. Where's Ma?"
"Why do you care?"

Briar paused. She had no good response to that.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Teddy stepped up. He had heard this girl call Ella 'sis' but they didn't seem to get along like sisters normally would.
"Might I ask what you want, Miss? I don't very much appreciate you antagonizing Ella." He spoke sternly, however his gentle, angellic voice still overpowered his calm speak.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 pm
Briar laughed. "Listen, kid, you haven't been around Ella long enough to recognize her for what she is." Ella clentched her fists and growled. "You didn't even know we were related until a month or so ago!"
"I've seen you work the corners, girly. I don't need to be related to you to know that you're just another Dime-per-Dozen W***e."

Hot tears filled Ella's eyes, and Briar almost felt bad. Then she remembered the pain Ella had caused Sawyer, and she stood her ground. She turned back to Teddy and said, "Kid, you've gotta take my word on this one. Just get your money back and leave. She's not worth it."
Briar chuckled and knocked on the door again. Insulting Ella wasn't on her list, but it felt good to dish back some of the s**t Ella'd given Sawyer for all those years.
Ella was furious. How could Briar say that stuff in front of Teddy?! What if he left her now?!
No, not when I just started to believe again!

Panicked and stressed, something inside her snapped.
She relapsed.

Ella stomped her feet on the ground like a child, and she whined, "I'm not a w***e! Am not, am not, am not! You're such a jerk! I hate you! " She screamed sligtly and cried, "You're just jealous because my boyfriend's better than yours will ever be!"
Briar burst out laughing. "Him? Better than mine? No offence, but uh, I don't think so!" She laughed harder. "Jealous! Me, jealous of you! That's, that's insane!"
But Briar was jealous.
Ella had something that she didnt: her mother's unconditional love.

Ella teared up again, and out of insinct, she called, "DAAAADDY!"
"Call all you want, girly! Daddy ain't comin'!"

Ella's heart pounded rapidly, and she punched Briar hard across the face.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm
((Wow. I was way behind on that. My bad. That's what I get for starting a reply, then stopping for thirty minutes, then finishing it.))

Fenrir was taken aback at all of this, none of it even remotely called for. Especially once the punch was thrown. He steps between them, "Woah there! Everyone calm down! Let's talk like civilized people. It's time to move on and stop treating eachother like mortal enemies. You're sisters, act like it." shouts Fenrir, getting them to shut up for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm
"I agree." Teddy said, attempting to help Briar up.
He didn't like where this situation was going. There was a lot of tension and whether or not it could be resolved was beyond him.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm
((Heheh... twisted ))

Briar helped herself up, and she brushed the imaginary dust off of her skirt and said, "They're right. We need to just... put this behind us."
Ella got an idea. "Of course. I say we shake on it."
Briar smiled, getting an idea herself. "Good."
They extended hands, and as soon as they made contact, Ella twisted Briar's arm behind her back and laughed wickedly as Briar cried out. Briar grabbed hold of Ella's arm and flipped her in front of her, slamming Ella's back against the stone porch. Ella screamed, feeling as though she'd broken something, and she held Briar's legs and pulled. Briar fell to the floor and pounced on top of Ella, and what ensued was a series of hair pulling, biting, and insults.
"B***h!
"W***e!
"Liar!"
"Cheat!"
"Skanky-"
"Villainous-"
"Worthless-"
"Piece of-"
"Ungodly-"

Clap... clap... clap...

Fae turned the corner, and Briar stopped slamming Ella's head into the porch. Ella quickly pushed Briar off and kicked between her hips, sending Briar into horrible, cramping pain. She knelt down and groaned, and Ella stood up and crossed her arms with a smile. "I win."
Fae sighed. "It wasn't fair at the end. Briar clearly had you."
The girls looked to Fae with confusion. Briar's eyes glimmered with hope. Was Fae denfending her?
Fae chuckled and said, "But of course, playing fair doesn't run in the family. Nice work, Ella."
Ella stared at Briar and grinned smugly. "Thank you, Mother."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:40 pm
Fenrir was thoroughly pissed. He wanted nothing more than to yell at all of them, and you know what? Why the hell not? "What... the... ******** is wrong with you! All three of you! Briar, I expected better of you, considering your past, and how easily and readily I accepted you into my life, you should know that respect is deserved of everyone! Especially family!" he turns to Ella, "You also have gone through Hell in your family! You would think, after loosing all that you have, you would have respect for what little family you have left! Not wanting to fight the first damn chance you got!" He then turns around and faces Fae, "And you! The worst of them all! You sit by, let your daughters fight, and only interrupt when it's convenient for you! And then you say they were in the right to fight?! What kind of mother are you? Oh wait, that's right, you're not one! You don't want a damn thing to do with either of your daughters!" He then addresses everyone, "What kind of <********> up family do you have? Where at the first chance you get, you fight! At the first chance to settle past disputes, you immediately insult one another?! Atleast you have some family left! Embrace them, love them, like a family should! Don't fight like little Bitches over the last scrap of meet on a carcass!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out