Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm
"I don't care." Raine said as he turned and blocked Ace's attack. Using the force Ace exerted on him to jump back to Spellcasting distance. "Gravija!" Raine yelled as gravity intensified around Ace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 pm
"s**t!" Ace shouts as he uses gets hit and feels the effects very quickly. "Oh great. Not like it wasn't already bad enough to fight a two on one." Ace says looking over at Xehanort. Darkness quickly envelopes Ace and he goes into his Bioheartless form which removed the spell and changed Ace's look. "Well, I didn't want to use this so soon, but you had to use Gravija." Ace grins and shadow steps behind Xehanort and slashes at his head while summoning his third keyblade to fire firaga at Raine.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm
Xehanort was quickly knocked out. He wasn't expecting an attack from behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 pm
Raine spun his Keyblades around to block the attack. "It's on now." Raine growled and charged Ace, charging his Keyblades with Thunder as he ran.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 am
"This guy is a keyblader?..." Ace says looking at the unconscious man he just knocked out. I wonder if I killed him. Ace thinks as he looks back at Raine who is now charging him. He meets Raine on with his own blades and uses his third blade to start firing down on him from above with different types of magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 pm
Raine backsteps and aims his right-hand Keyblade at Ace, charging up for his trademark Explosivo spell.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am
Ace knew it wouldn't be good if he just stood there and let him charge an attack like an idiot so he took his own step back and his three blades aimed towards the center of his body and a dark energy ball started to form in the middle with yellow sparks coming off it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:05 pm
"You know we don't have to do this right?" Raine asked, ready to unleash his spell at Ace, but hoping the other man would back down before somebody got caught in the crossfire.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Xehanort stood. His aura became very dark. The thought of this person later turning on Momoko. He knew he had to prevent that. Anger began to consume him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm
((I thought he was knocked out and didn't he know how everyone met lol))

"Yea, I know. I just don't like the fact that you are the only person that I can fight anymore." Ace says and a surge goes through the energy ball before it starts to fade. The keybladde return to their normal positions and Ace then looks over to Xehanort "Good, you're not dead... Wow that is a good amount of Darkness. You might want to stop before I knock your block off though." Ace says grinning.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 am
[He was, but I forced him back up, lol. (had nothing better to do anyway)]

Xehanort didn't seem to be listening. However he didn't attack. Only because he got his in the back of the head again. This time from a blitzball. The aura disparate shortly after. "Ow... damn..." he growled kneeling, and covering his head with his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm
"Whew, for a second there I thought I was going to have to use one of my summons." Raine said as his spell faded and weapons disappeared. Then people started to gather around him. "Son of a whore." Raine said and sighed, someone had heard him say summon and now they were going to crowd him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Ace kinda felt a little pity for Xehanort, but then quickly dropped it as he noticed people starting to gather. "If any of you bother Raine or me about summons I will slaughter you.." Ace says charging a different spell on each of his blades and aims at the crowd as his few Heartless appear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Xehanort got back on his feet. "There is no need to kill these people." He called out.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am
[Well, I dunno if I am to do anything, but I'll just go with previous knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong, please!]

Alexia followed Momoko and went to sleep as well.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff