Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 pm
((It's all right, just try not to fill up almost an entire page in a few hours. Pace yourselves.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 pm
[[Bah! No fun! XD I'll try. I tend to post without really thinking. Honest. I know I shouldn't be responding right now, even, and yet I am. Sorry.]]  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 pm
((where are all the other people?!?!!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 pm
[sleeping or at work, probably. :/ ]  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm
((That's very likely. It's nearly midnight where I am. I don't know about the others.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm
((sheesh. Whatevs >.>))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm
(Little after 3PM here.)
"Quick question for you two since you haven't tried shooing my out of here to talk about your little plan it seems like you don't mind if I here or even take part in it" Brink said as he sat there looking at snow raven and ghost. "Do I get to play a part in this atleast in the little runts training?" he questioned looking at the would be hero's his smile mostly faded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 pm
Kyle kept smiling, even though she knew he was lying he wasn't going to admit it.
Kyle stopped to look down at her "you sure..." he said and carefully began to set her down, he kept his hands close to her in case she gave way.

((sorry, last post whee ))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Actually, Brink," Snow Raven said, turning to the gravity manipulator, "I was hoping you would be their supervisor."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna's brow furrowed. "Wait a minute. Just wait a minute. You're making us into a team? Like the Titans? Then why not just take us to Titans' Tower and make us part of them?"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am
"There supervisor?" Brink questioned looking over at the group thinking about what that would entail. Training, scolding, counseling, and many other jobs would be likely required of him to push this would be team towards becoming something more then a bunch of overconfident underpowered washouts. "Sounds good to me" he said giving a small shrug. Thinking a bit he always was one for mentoring others even when they were his enemy like he had with several of the old members of the teen titans when he had fought against them any times. "In that tho I want to be allowed to teach them as I taught ya'll so many years ago" Brink said with a bit of a smile.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 am
{God damn it always late to the post editing}

Rainer snorted at this so he was going to be watched by one of the few people who can stop him or at least slow him down as it was today. He looked at the girl "Yea you said this team is not like the Teen Titan's but your being really veg about it"

Ghost turned to Brink "I hope there well be less broken bones in this teaching" Ghost said with a light tone. "Now to answer your questions this teem will not be like the titan's. This team will be assigned to undertake covert operations on behalf of the Justice League. The mission briefing will be given by ether myself or Snow Raven."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 am
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"We'll just have to move at a normal speed." Mara said, her voice sounding tired. "And I'm sure we can handle anyone who tries to bother us." She laughed quietly, chain wrapped around her again. She wondered when that happened...

[Same, last post tonight. It's almost 3 AM. G'night]

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Do you find something funny about this, Shadow Crow?" Snow Raven asked, arching an eyebrow. "Or is it that you think you don't need someone to keep your demon in check?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:18 am
"I think I can be more then enough to keep that in check when his own body weight is increased more then twenty times" Brink laughed a bit looking at crow. "Don't worry I won't fully go all out on them but I don't plan to make it easy for em tho so please don't let me hear any complaints when crow goes running back to mommy and daddy" he said laughing afterwards as he looked at the kid.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:29 am
Rainer looked at his mother, "Just because I'm not into that meditation stuff you and Raven are in dose not mean I'll lose control of myself. Its been over a year since the last time, I know I can control it." He heard Brink's laughter and clenched his fists. "Besides I don't need any training from a washed up crook who got tired of being beaten like a dog."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff