Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 pm
((Careful, let's not go down that rp road again. XD ))

"Not in the slightest!" Kaistern said easily. "Gosh, I can't even remember the last time I headed into the city. 'You can't leave the castle, sire, you might get into another one of your moods!' Oh, poo on them. I'm glad they're all dead." he said with a flat expression as he stuck his tongue out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 pm
{Not the Justine way, definately not.
I was thinking either willingly at some point later, or just forgo that entirely by going for the "immortal and ageless, but far from immune to pain and dismemberment" due to some magical s**t*not literally* or something. That all depends on the timespan of the RP and how things go, if I even do that crap at all.}

"As I'm human, I am a second class citizen in this land...so my house is not the most extravagant around." Que the ugly eyesore of a hovel in the slums of the city that she called 'home'. "Well...here it is. Please hold in the urge to vomit if you can." she joked meekly before heading inside, going on to dig through every nook and cranny to find what she might need for their journey - bullets especially. She eventually went upstairs to change out of her bloodied clothes into something cleaner and perhaps more practical. Yeeeaaah, she might take a little bit.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 am
Kaistern looked horrified and a little heartbroken seeing her living conditions. He was suddenly having a severe case of regret for his throwing away the crown. He'd never understand what people's beef with humans was. Just because they didn't have an affinity for magic they got stuck with crap like this. He was starting to look like a guilty puppy as he poked around her abode.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:51 am
{This song and video kick a**, to the point that I must use this as a character theme song one of these days.}

After what seemed like forever, Ophelia returned. She looked considerably cleaner and better dressed, her raven hair pulled back into a neat bun and her clothes far more practical for journeying. Her currently outfit looked quite comfortable, but exposed a little more skin than her previous one had. It revealed more of her stitch tattoos, which seemed to multiply more and more as the years went along. (Ophelia loved getting new stitch tattoos, even if the initial process could be a little painful.) She also wore a plain but durable looking backpack, which was stuffed to the brim with necessary supplies and clothes. Upon seeing the guilty puppy look on his face, Ophelia adopted a look of worry. She hoped that she hadn't inadvertently upset him. "Kaistern? Is everything alright?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 pm
"Why didn't you tell me you were living like this?" Kaistern asked, sounding a little hurt on top of the guilt. "You know I would've given you a room in the castle....Although that probably would've just brought about the morning's slaughter that much sooner..." he said looking away glumly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm
"As the King of such a violent and ungreatful people, I'd always figured you had enough stress and drama to deal with as it is. I never wanted you to worry needlessly for me." Ophelia admitted, keeping a calm if perhaps somber way of speaking. She took a few steps towards him, but still kept a respectful distance. "I knew from the very beginning that things wouldn't be easy for me here, yet I came anyway."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:20 pm
Kaistern lightly knocked on her head before folding his arms with a warm smile. "Idiot. You don't seem to realize that you're about the only thing that isn't stressful in my life. I thought I made it abundantly clear before that you're about the only person I actually like being around."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:32 pm
Ophelia's cheeks were quick to take a bright shade of pink upon hearing Kaistern's words. "I...uhm...thank you." she muttured, currently at a loss for words. After some thought and a few breaths to calm her quickly beating heart, she said, "I will...keep that in mind for our future endeavors, wherever they may lead us."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 pm
"Anyway, have everything you need? We should get going before I change my mind or someone comes to drag me back." Kaistern said waiting by the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:18 pm
"Yes, I believe so." Ophelia replied, following him to the door. After processing what he said, perhaps taking out more than Kaistern meant or intended, Ophelia then asked, "Are you having doubts about this?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm
"Kinda, yeah..." Kaistern sighed as he scratched the back of his head. "I certainly wasn't happy before, but I feel like I'm the only one that would actually try to bring humans and the other races together."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm
"Did you spare any of your servants, guards, or advisors?" Ophelia asked, that look of cogs turning behind her eyes flashing itself once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm
((*FACEPALM COMBO! x2* Going through more Ask so-and-so vids on youtube and I see something called THE ULTIMATE SADSTUCK. It looked nice enough so I figured 'why not?' I'm sure it was nice and all, but I refused to go past a few seconds due to the Bieber that was playing.))

"Well....no. Not this time..." Kaistern said rather guiltily. It was the first time he'd been so far gone and killed so many, so he actually felt a little bad about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 pm
{I can't honestly blaim you there. The only good incarnation of a Bieber song I have ever seen is NegroSaki's rendition of Baby, and even then it could do with a little less Bieber in it.

...Yes, admitting that makes me feel dirty inside. *not in the good way either*}

"They can be replaced." Ophelia said quite easilly, showing absolutely no remorse despite the unnecessary loss of life. Considering the complete lack of traditional madness on her part, this probably came off as more cold and cruel than one might expect. "Please forgive my impudence, but I have a rather...unusual idea I would like to try, if you will hear me out."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 pm
"I've been more or less making things up as I go today, so I'd be happy to hear any ideas you might have." Kaistern said. "And I keep telling you, you don't have to act so polite around me." he said with a little huff. 'Forgive my impudence' was one of those phrases that typically only got thrown around from some low class person talking to royalty. In short, one of those stuffy phrases that he hated hearing from his close friend.

((This man needs to do more vids. Especially as Karkat.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games