Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:49 pm
Gigi Deveraux
XxC0RRUPTIONxX
Woah i just read the entries and wow. First of all!
1) George is an a** <.< Why the heck would you owe him anything?? God guys like those make me sick. Haha yes its a wish that every girl has probably to have guys fight over you xD

2) Go you! : D

3) Go you and Nick! :3 I personally dont give a crap about all the controversy on relations and how there cant be love, im good with it as long as the people are happy yum_puddi

4) Man for those earlier entries i wanna give you a huge hug emotion_hug

1) He's a douchebag cat_rofl

2) Thank you cat_4laugh

3) Thanks emotion_hug it's hard when you can't be with someone openly.

4) Thank you emotion_hug

Haha! xD No problemn! :] Im sorry that its hard :[ Well hugs always help! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Woah, woah, WOAH eek I can't believe you didn't actually kick his a** - saying you owed him sex is just...so....I have no words to describe just how disgusting I think that is. I'm glad you had Nick come pick you up smile

Oh, and I was thinking, maybe Nick was just quiet since he was pissed off at George too? I know nearly every guy I've ever known tends to completely shut down when they get angry, so I think his quietness is more to do with George than you.  

Pengi-sama

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm
Pengi-sama
Woah, woah, WOAH eek I can't believe you didn't actually kick his a** - saying you owed him sex is just...so....I have no words to describe just how disgusting I think that is. I'm glad you had Nick come pick you up smile

Like I said in another reply, wrong shoes for that. Open toed/sandals are not conducive to good a**-kicking. Steel-toed work boots are called for here.

Pengi-sama
Oh, and I was thinking, maybe Nick was just quiet since he was pissed off at George too? I know nearly every guy I've ever known tends to completely shut down when they get angry, so I think his quietness is more to do with George than you.

You think that's what it is? Because I've never had a real relationship before, come to think about it... I mean, I know stuff intellectually, since I want to be a therapist/counselor... but actual experience in having a boyfriend, that I don't have much of.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:36 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Pengi-sama

You think that's what it is? Because I've never had a real relationship before, come to think about it... I mean, I know stuff intellectually, since I want to be a therapist/counselor... but actual experience in having a boyfriend, that I don't have much of.

Well to be honest, I would say I'm not really the girl to be giving relationship advice sweatdrop But I do know a lot of guys, and it's something I notice a lot do.

If he is actually angry with you, I'd think of it being in a kind of "How could you do something so stupid?!" way. Now, I'm not saying that kind of thinking is helpful, but he clearly cares for you, so you getting into a dodgy situation doing something he wasn't exactly happy with you doing in the first place could make him think like that.

I can feel I'm totally digging myself into a hole here so I just wanna say - you did both agree on the date, and neither of you would have known George would have been such a douchebag, so it's not like you did something wrong. I'm just putting myself in Nick's shoes. But honestly if you are worried he's angry, just talk to him. I am probably completely wrong xd  

Pengi-sama

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 am
Gigi Deveraux

Has Nick started talking to you again yet?

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:49 am
Gigi Deveraux

Actualy, babies behave better cat_rofl

I hope so... cat_sad *sigh*

User Image User Image

Come to think about it, you're right. Babies are better.
      Try to be sweeter to him, give him more attention. That could make him forget what happened.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am
RainbowPop26

Has Nick started talking to you again yet?

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Does a text message count?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am
Pengi-sama
Well to be honest, I would say I'm not really the girl to be giving relationship advice sweatdrop But I do know a lot of guys, and it's something I notice a lot do.

If he is actually angry with you, I'd think of it being in a kind of "How could you do something so stupid?!" way. Now, I'm not saying that kind of thinking is helpful, but he clearly cares for you, so you getting into a dodgy situation doing something he wasn't exactly happy with you doing in the first place could make him think like that.

I can feel I'm totally digging myself into a hole here so I just wanna say - you did both agree on the date, and neither of you would have known George would have been such a douchebag, so it's not like you did something wrong. I'm just putting myself in Nick's shoes. But honestly if you are worried he's angry, just talk to him. I am probably completely wrong xd

Well, he texted asking if everything was ok, I guess that's a start....  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Try to be sweeter to him, give him more attention. That could make him forget what happened.

User ImageUser Image

Honestly, I'd feel better after smacking him upside he head a few times.

I'd feel better after smacking George upside the head a few times, too - with a baseball bat. A regulation Louisville Slugger, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 am
Gigi Deveraux
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

Honestly, I'd feel better after smacking him upside he head a few times.

I'd feel better after smacking George upside the head a few times, too - with a baseball bat. A regulation Louisville Slugger, please.

rofl ...and yes texts count I suppose...at least that means he's not INSANELY pissed off.

emotion_hug  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 am
RainbowPop26
rofl ...and yes texts count I suppose...at least that means he's not INSANELY pissed off.

emotion_hug

emotion_hug Thanks.

We'll see what the week brings, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm
Communication is good, even in text form. heart

I just hope it doesn't turn into a "good conversation" then if it gets heated, the other person just disappears from it. I've had way too much experience with that.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Digital Fiend

I just hope it doesn't turn into a "good conversation" then if it gets heated, the other person just disappears from it. I've had way too much experience with that.

Um... it.... kind of... turned into phone sex this evening... cat_redface  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Um... it.... kind of... turned into phone sex cat_redface

*smirks and raises eyebrow* well you two seem to be doing well *giggles*  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

Um... it.... kind of... turned into phone sex this evening... cat_redface

emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas