Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:59 pm
RainbowPop26
I have returned loves! heart I now have a laptop and I am reaaaaaalllllyyyyy happy! 4laugh

Oh...there is a random images signature thingy somewhere...let me see if I can track it down...

Here!

You're back! *HOWITZER GLOMP*

What's been going on with you? Tell us! In detail!

Pretty please? cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
I have returned loves! heart I now have a laptop and I am reaaaaaalllllyyyyy happy! 4laugh

Oh...there is a random images signature thingy somewhere...let me see if I can track it down...

Here!

You're back! *HOWITZER GLOMP*

What's been going on with you? Tell us! In detail!

Pretty please? cat_4laugh

Not a lot really. While moving I fell through the new porch and dropped a washer on my legs (I still have a bruise and its been a month). Debbie and Charles have started to show their true colors. Life is pretty well as boring as ever... thinking of honestly moving again when we save up the money because our friends aren't as reliable or trustworthy and everyone in Robert's family lives in IL and Tiffany is moving to Indiana the beginning of next year probably (yes she is kinda awful sometimes but she hasn't been a backstabbing manipulative creep at least...)

I can't really think of anything else to be honest. How are you? I really really missed you guys!  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm
RainbowPop26
Not a lot really. While moving I fell through the new porch and dropped a washer on my legs (I still have a bruise and its been a month). Debbie and Charles have started to show their true colors. Life is pretty well as boring as ever... thinking of honestly moving again when we save up the money because our friends aren't as reliable or trustworthy and everyone in Robert's family lives in IL and Tiffany is moving to Indiana the beginning of next year probably (yes she is kinda awful sometimes but she hasn't been a backstabbing manipulative creep at least...)

I can't really think of anything else to be honest. How are you? I really really missed you guys!

So where would you move to next, if you do?

Me, well, go peek in my journal cat_wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

So where would you move to next, if you do?

Me, well, go peek in my journal cat_wink

Illinois probably... or Indiana... somewhere between Tiffany and his sister and his dad since his dad moved to Illinois too. I love his sister and all her friends so at least that would give me people to hang out with.

I found out that Debbie and Charles stole a bunch of stuff... not even at her worst did Tiffany ever steal from me... I'm livid.. not only that but Robert let them borrow our cell phone and they called his freaking uncle and harassed his dad because he supposedly owes them money for something he already paid to have paid off... its not his fault they took his money and didn't pay it like they were supposed to.

Hehe I saw about the mylar...sounds super amusing. rofl  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am
Doesn't surprise me that they stole things. I like visiting Indiana, just saying..... Glad you're back! Missed you!

And thanks for the link!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 am
Digital Fiend
Doesn't surprise me that they stole things. I like visiting Indiana, just saying..... Glad you're back! Missed you!

And thanks for the link!

I guess it shouldn't surprise me either... it just hurts me when people I trust turn out to be nothing like I thought they were.. we let them live with us for MONTHS... I am shocked I haven't found more stuff missing to be honest... we let them come stay with us because they were loosing half of their income and couldn't afford to live where they were anymore and that's how they act? Blah.

Ah, no problem. I have a feeling it was for my own enjoyment as well as I am sure I will get to see more super cute pictures of your little bundle of joy. 4laugh

Oh and I've only been through Indiana a few times.. it seems kinda nice there... smile  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 pm

I wish there was something

So I finally got my virus scanning program I meant to get... I've had this computer for three days.... I start to scan... it already found a virus and 7 spyware files... the only things I've installed on here are Firefox, Spotify, and Adobe Flash.

*cue rant in 3...
1...*

WTF?!? I know it is a pre-owned computer but I expected that company to do some type of maintenance and virus check on it... GRRR... Oh well... I guess I shouldn't be surprised for 70 dollars a month...

It feels like it has an overheating problem too... gonna have to get a fan for it when I get the money... *sigh*

more than this...
saturated loneliness...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 pm
I'm sure you can find a pretty cheap fan. Meanwhile, is there some way you can tilt the computer up a bit at the back? or put it up on some coasters or something at the corners, to raise it up from the tabletop...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I'm sure you can find a pretty cheap fan. Meanwhile, is there some way you can tilt the computer up a bit at the back? or put it up on some coasters or something at the corners, to raise it up from the tabletop...

I wish there was something

Yea I'll have to get one next month. I don't have a desk atm...I had one but it sat outside and got rained on and ruined... Robert was too tired {cough-lazy-cough} to be bothered to move it in the house so the maintenance man took it and gave it to some guy that needed a table... I was so mad since he told Robert if he didn't get it he was going to take it.. nobody bothered to tell me anything about it...so I just use my lap...

smile Also, We almost look like twins heart

more than this...
saturated loneliness...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm
RainbowPop26

Yea I'll have to get one next month. I don't have a desk atm...I had one but it sat outside and got rained on and ruined... Robert was too tired {cough-lazy-cough} to be bothered to move it in the house so the maintenance man took it and gave it to some guy that needed a table... I was so mad since he told Robert if he didn't get it he was going to take it.. nobody bothered to tell me anything about it...so I just use my lap...

*virtually punches Robert in the teeth*

Why, yes. Yes, we do!

It's so nice to find someone else with good taste 'round these parts... cat_4laugh  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

*virtually punches Robert in the teeth*

Why, yes. Yes, we do!

It's so nice to find someone else with good taste 'round these parts... cat_4laugh

*dies laughing*

Yes I know! heart

Sorry I never posted back yesterday.... I took my computer in for them to wipe and they didn't put the drivers back on it right so I had to take it back in today for them to fix scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 am
I haven't been sleeping well lately....

We had to go talk to Robert's aunt and grandmother... apparently they've supposedly changed the laws in my old county where if you are behind even a year they will sell your house off for taxes (at least that is what they told me) So she wants to go to the tax office and talk to them and take part of my rent that I get from her and pay towards it every month... she tried to talk me into letting her rent to own it that way I get my whole 350 (which isn't a lot for a house that size in that location) because if she rents to own it she will take care of all the taxes and she will fix the roof (which she basically says is about to cave in) and put insurance on it... I want to keep my house but I don't have the money to do it... they said it will be really stupid of me to let the county sell it off for 900 dollars when I could still keep getting the money from Melissa every month because then I won't get anything....
(Robert says the roof isn't that bad but I don't really know to be honest)

I don't know what to do... I grew up in that house... I decided I don't want to sell it... but I def don't want to sell it for a mere 350 a month but what choice do I have... if I lose it for taxes it will be just as bad... *sigh* I don't know what's going to happen... I just want to cry.... I ruined things... I had money my mom left me and I blew it all having fun in the moment trying to drown my sorrow.... I ate out a lot... I let people borrow thousands of dollars (and they didn't and won't pay me back no matter what I tell them because they don't have the money supposedly)... I guess its what I deserve...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 pm
RainbowPop26
I haven't been sleeping well lately....

We had to go talk to Robert's aunt and grandmother... apparently they've supposedly changed the laws in my old county where if you are behind even a year they will sell your house off for taxes (at least that is what they told me) So she wants to go to the tax office and talk to them and take part of my rent that I get from her and pay towards it every month... she tried to talk me into letting her rent to own it that way I get my whole 350 (which isn't a lot for a house that size in that location) because if she rents to own it she will take care of all the taxes and she will fix the roof (which she basically says is about to cave in) and put insurance on it... I want to keep my house but I don't have the money to do it... they said it will be really stupid of me to let the county sell it off for 900 dollars when I could still keep getting the money from Melissa every month because then I won't get anything....
(Robert says the roof isn't that bad but I don't really know to be honest)

I don't know what to do... I grew up in that house... I decided I don't want to sell it... but I def don't want to sell it for a mere 350 a month but what choice do I have... if I lose it for taxes it will be just as bad... *sigh* I don't know what's going to happen... I just want to cry.... I ruined things... I had money my mom left me and I blew it all having fun in the moment trying to drown my sorrow.... I ate out a lot... I let people borrow thousands of dollars (and they didn't and won't pay me back no matter what I tell them because they don't have the money supposedly)... I guess its what I deserve...

OK, numero uno, stop beating yourself up about the past; it is past, it is gone, you learned from it.

Talk to your county tax office yourself. DON'T TAKE ANYONE ELSE'S WORD FOR ANYTHING. You're surrounded by assholes and they will ******** you over in a heartbeat, and you know it.

As for your renter, she can keep on making those payments to you, and you pay the back taxes with it - if there are any, which I find suspicious were never an issue until you moved out!!!

As for the people who owe you money, tell them to pay up. If they disappear on you, GOOD, you don't need scum in your life.

emotion_hug I wish I could be there for you, I really do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:14 am
Gigi Deveraux

OK, numero uno, stop beating yourself up about the past; it is past, it is gone, you learned from it.

Talk to your county tax office yourself. DON'T TAKE ANYONE ELSE'S WORD FOR ANYTHING. You're surrounded by assholes and they will ******** you over in a heartbeat, and you know it.

As for your renter, she can keep on making those payments to you, and you pay the back taxes with it - if there are any, which I find suspicious were never an issue until you moved out!!!

As for the people who owe you money, tell them to pay up. If they disappear on you, GOOD, you don't need scum in your life.

emotion_hug I wish I could be there for you, I really do.

Its true that the past is the past but I still feel like an idiot for it!

That was the main point of us moving here.... so I could save money up to pay the taxes every year because I have not paid my 2011 taxes yet... but the thing that makes no sense to me is she says she got a postcard in the mail saying it will be sold for taxes... I asked her when they said it would be sold and she said she didn't remember... last time I was WAY behind (three years - I'm only a year behind because the 2012 taxes just came out) they sent me an official letter summoning me to court to discuss the issue...why would they just send a post card this time? And who the ******** wouldn't remember when the house they live in is scheduled to be sold?! I should have asked her to give me the postcard but she was "super tired" and "not and afternoon person" and she wanted to go home and rest and not be bothered....I don't get it though... she is all like I don't believe in lying I wanna live my life right because I am Christian.... yet now this happens and I don't feel like I believe her... I think her and her mother (Robert's grandmother) are trying to talk me into something I don't want to do... his grandmother said if I rent to own the house to Melissa she would just move in with her and sell her house and that way she could save up more money for her kids when she dies.... and I could still get my 300 a month from Melissa or whatever (she didn't even know that its 350 not 300) that was my issue last time... she moved more people in (her brother in law who STOLE my stuff that I had left there in the shed because I didn't think anyone would bother it) and didn't bother to pay any extra... she moved her daughter in too originally it was only supposed to be her and her husband... then her husband decided he wanted my storage shed to work on his bullshit with and they went and dumped all my stuff (important stuff) in the darn storage unit and Robert never paid on it and I lost EVERYTHING important to me (my prom dress, family photos, etc, etc) then when I had someone come look at the house to see if they wanted to buy it after her lease was up (she had like 3 months left or something) she threw a hissy fit and moved out...I tried calling her to tell her that he wanted to come look at it and she never answered... I left her a voicemail... she says she never got it... he showed up anyway without telling me first and supposedly just barged in straight through the door and told her I said it was okay (repeatedly) then she had the gall to ask me why a total stranger would lie to her? WHY THE ******** WOULD I LIE TO HER? I did her a favor by letting her live there for such a cheap amount because she hadn't had the income to live anywhere else... I'm still doing her a favor.... Zillow says in my location that size house should be worth like 894 a month... (yes the roof does need new shingles but all in all its not like its a dilapidated old house or anything).... Robert's grandmother tried to get me to sell it to her brother for 20k because "its not worth that much in the condition its in).... GRRRRR... her precious daughter fell asleep with cigs in her hand and burned cig holes in the linoleum... and never bothered to offer to pay for it.... it was blamed on above mentioned Brother in Law (still her responsibility) but I never charged her a deposit because she couldn't afford it...)

I am supposed to go to the clerk's office next month to talk to them (she wants me to take her along)... I guess I really do need to call over there and talk to them though... I will do that sometime this week when I get up the nerve... I don't like talking to bill people over the phone... it fills me with anxiety for some reason...

Two of them HAVE disappeared from my life I don't talk to them, I don't see them, that's the problem. The other two (the same loan though) are Tiffany's parents and they play the we're really sorry we can't pay you back anything right now because (insert xyz here - we are in bankruptcy, we have loans that are eating up his whole check, we have Natalee to look out for etc, etc, etc) yet they can go out to eat EVERY single time he gets his check... *sigh* her mother cries and tells me she is sorry she can't afford to pay me back.... Idk... they knew I would loan them money I am too softhearted for my own good... I don't know....blah

emotion_hug Thanks hon.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm
I'm pissed off and the world can go to ******** hell for all I care. Seriously I've never been this angry in my entire life. Don't question me or reply to this unless you are Gigi or Digi... if you guys wanna know about it pm me ok I love you guys....  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff