Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:24 pm
booboo_gump
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia watched as her mate's eyes went completely lifeless and blank, speaking jumbled words before she jumped out a window. She just stood there and blinked for a few moments before she chuckled "I guess they have to earn money some how...". Emilia figured that they were some sort of hit-man or something bad a** like that. The vampire was to curious to stay at home so she put on her quieter shoes and then began her pursuit.

((Welcome back))

Ill rping l8r when I'm back on PC on phone now...been working...I miss you guys V.V  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 am
booboo_gump

Katomi found her target and hid in the shadows watching what seemed to be a old man he semmed frial and helpless she sighed and shrugged after a while of watching him she smirked she had seen her real target a small crystal ball much like her star ball "so youve captured a fox servent have you old man" she says jumping out pof the placre she had been hidden she crossed her arms "hand over that star ball or regret it" she says the man looked at her and laughed he waved his hand over the ball and a kitsune appered katomi groaned and let her ears and tail be seen "you really think inari would send a human assasin?" this time the man looked troubled he nodded and place the ball on the ground katomi scooped it up and watched the old man then she smirked and thre a dagger into the back of his head killing him "sorry but you dont force a kitsune to be a slave and get away with it " the small kitsune no more than a child looked at katomi like on would look at a master she sighed and handed the boy the star ball "dont loose this aghian you hear... and return to inari's temple your to young for this realm mother ten tails will help you .. go with my blessing young fox" she says then turned around and put her hand on her hip "emi-chan one does not simply follow one of inari's messengers .. next time stay home or you might be my next target..and i dont want to have to find a new mate "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:25 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia followed her and didn't quite understand what she was seeing, she was trying to puzzle together what was going on but didn't have enough time since Katomi knew she was there. Emilia jerked in shock "I uhm...sorry". She said a little awkwardly. "I was just, curious of what you're doing". The vampire felt a little bad, what was she hoping for when she followed Katomi? What had she gained? Nothing really except more confusion. Emilia wasn't sure if she should just leave now or stay .

((Missed you too sorry for the short post D smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi smiled and changed back to her normal self frowning at the not to comfortable armor she snaped her fingers and it melted into the flowing dress she was so found of she smiled "ah much better" she then stepped forward and kissed emilia "come on love when we get back home kioto will explian"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia kissed Katomi back and when Katomi pulled away to talk Emilia had a huge goofy grin on her face, she grabbed her mate's hand and started to walk back to the house "Okay, I'm pretty confused I don't think I understand any of this". The girl laughed awkwardly and swung her and Katomi's hand "You looked really cool back there though". She smiled at Katomi and soon there were back at the apartment. She sat on the couch and waited for Katomi to follow her "So whats the story?". She looked at her mate's eyes with curiosity.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto took over and after changeing ointo his clothes walked into the living room and sat on the floor in front of emilia "okay well first off let me explian something to you .. Inari is .. well shes our goddess and mother ten tails is the all mother for kitsunes ... the two together are one person ... like me and katomi ... she has the power to make us do her will with out holding or kitsune ball" he then smiled and grabbed her hand he gently tapped the small crystal ring "this as you know is a hoshi no tama its a kitsunes life force the vessal for there soul aqnd magic ... whosoever holds this controls the kitsune... so thats what you saw i got sent on a mission by inari herself to retrive a young kitsunes hoshi no tama from a human mage who stole it against the young ones will"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
The girl was waiting in the living room while Kioto got dressed, when he sat in front of her she petted him behind his ears and listened. So basically they got a mission and had to help a younger kitsune. "That is really cool if you think about it, you are like a race of super agents. It's good that you helped that younger kitsune out too" The girl moved onto the floor so she was sitting closer to Kioto "Why would a mage want a hoshi no tama?". She shook her head at the thought of it, that poor kid. It's a good thing there goddess looks after all there children. Emilia then looked at Kioto with admiration in her eyes, she gave him a peck on the lips to show how cool she thought him and Katomi were.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and kissed her back "to answer your question" he stood up and smirked "youve seen some of what i can do but thats low level magics let me show you what the full power of a five tailed kitsune can accomplish" he took her hand and smiled walking out side with her he pointed at he pub "now you see it" he rubbed his hands together and smirked the ring on her finger began to glow and took its true from of kiotos hoshi no tama it glowed blue and circled him then the pub was gone literally gone he steped foprward and picked up what looked like a crumb he placed it in her hand "well now its pocket sized" he laughed then returned everything to normal and shook his head he looked exhausted "t-thats why a mage would want our star ball its a magical catalyst and the fact that they can perform high level spells without useing there own energy but the life force of a fox"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers