Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Xiao was not at all impressed. Kyla seemed to be banking on him being unfamiliar with American procedure. Given his mastery of the labyrinthine mixture of legalese and honor-maintenance that was the Beijing business sector, American laws were no great challenge.

Of course, all of this was ultimately irrelevant. "How is any of this at all germane to my offer? I have offered to not file suit against you and to pay you many times what this tiny family business could possibly be worth in exchange for title-ownership of the properties. You would retain full oversight and would need only give a short written summary of your work once per fiscal quarter. No more than two pages at most, I should think. Plus effectively-unlimited funding for whatever little pet projects you may or may not be in the process of developing. It is a more than generous offer, I think."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:14 am
Upon entering the club, Elle had found excitement in the instant burst of music pounding against her eardrums. It has definitely been way too long. She hadn't been to one in the course of approximately two years since she had set foot on the club's dance floor, despite the fact that her cousin (who may as well have been her brother) Haven was a DJ. Ever since Elle has added onto her hours at her job, she felt as though her life had been passing her by, and at thirty, that feeling was far from comforting. Despite her appearance of perhaps of a woman in her early twenties, Elle knew that she wasn't going to be young forever.

The female turned to the blue haired male beside her. Haven had taken a day off, and decided to accompany her to one of the very clubs he was a DJ for, partially against his will. "Having fun?" The male said as he noted the raven haired female dancing slightly in her place. ."You know you can go out there and dance you know, I didn't come here to babysit you." The blue haired male said, slightly lying. He just really came to make sure that the female didn't do something to inevitably get herself arrested. Haven looked up and saw that Lady Bugg was performing that day. Haven had never met 'her' though he was always meaning to.

The raven haired female smiled at her cousin's remark as she strutted her black heels across the dance floor. She knew why he was there, and she appreciated the fact that he cared to come and look after her, but that didn't mean she wanted to spoil his night. Her dress slightly clinging to her figure. It was slightly an ever so sligtly petite frame she was sporting, but the sleek blue dress flattered her hourglass-curved figure nicely. Her make up was layered perfectly onto her skin, her feminine light green eyes only emphasized by the mascara adorning her eyelashes, and her hair had only the slightest natural rings lining the bottom of her mid-back length hair. Of course such a creation was expected of her cousin Liam, who was also like a brother to her. He absolutely refused to let her leave the house to a club in something like what she was GOING to wear. When she looked back on it, the female wondered what had been going through her mind when she had picked out such a mismatch of prints and colors. Placing it in the back of her mind, Elle moved her body fluidly to the music, flirting with guy or two in the process, mainly because they went from her straight to the next girl. But what did she honestly expect?

Instead of taking the dance floor approach, Haven had peered at the bar, his amethyst eyes spotting a blonde that had appeared slightly drunk, sitting at the bar. Haven had the feeling that she had been looked at prior to his arrival, but of course, Haven wanted to get to her before anyone else did. The male made his way to the bar, accepting the barstool a few away from her. Knowing the bartender, he said hi and asked for a shot. "Oh, and another apple martini for the lady." The male smirked as he looked at her. "At it again huh?" The bartender said as he pored the male's shot. Haven only smirked as the bartender gave the female the martini after Haven coughed up the money. Haven drank his shot of courage as he began to see the female, who was indeed very attractive, walk toward him and sit next to him, the martini in hand. Thus is when Haven began to flirt with her.

Elle had grown tired of dancing and strutted off of the dance floor, hourglass frame still swaying as she spun in the barstool. She was approximately four bars tools away from Haven, just one man obscuring her view. Haven was with someone. The bartender had come up to her and had given her a margarita. Elle dug into her black purse for her wallet and the bartender had said it was on the house. The female smiled as she pulled the mini umbrella from the drink before drinking at it. She had finished a margarita or two before she had gotten slightly tipsy. Of course, she would stop before she had gotten TOO drunk. The last time that she had gotten smashed, it resulted in a $2,000 fine, a few broken noses, and a bottle opener being registered as an actual weapon. Luna then learned that she could be a pretty wild, and perhaps slightly violent, drunk. Luna  crossed her legs as she adored the scene surrounding her. She had noted the performance by Lady Bugg. 'She' was rather pretty, Elle was close to not recognizing that 'she' was a 'he'. The female glanced over at Haven again. The bartender noted her looking and smiled. "He might be leaving with this one." The male said as he glanced over at them as well. Elle wasn't surprised. She knew that he had always been a charismatic type of guy. She smiled, happy that he was actually enjoying himself. However, thus meant that Elle had to find a new ride home, or take the bus, which certainly wasn't going to happen. The last time she took the bus she went the whole route three times trying to find her stop. The female sighed as she watched the performance, noting that Lady Bugg beckoned two rather good looking guys on the stage. The female smiled, waiting to see the events that would occur. She was honestly half tempted to go and dance again but initially decided against it.

((Out Of Cookies: Sorry it's a little late.))

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 am

Kyla sighed, getting up. "I would sooner hang myself than work for someone else. And I'm not just going to step aside and let someone take my company - the thing I spent the better part of three years and a good lot of my life's work to create. I'm technically retired now anyway. I only do PrimRose for fun, done in the company of friends, and anyone watching my back or telling me what to do or making me do unnecessary things is... Not fun. Like I said, whatever you're going to do, bring it, but I am not going to make it easy for you. Outsiders are not welcome to our home" Kyla said, lighting a cigarette. "Leave."

She then began to chuckle, knowing keeping the company would lead to big problems. "I'm stumped... And rich anyway. Fine, I'm selling the company but you better give a good price. It was fun while it lasted but I think it's time I retire for real", she said with a long sigh. She would take Carissa and her little project and have to work in the basement for a while, but if the company did sell, it would give a lot of free cash.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:55 am
For the first time in many years, since the utterly unexpected loss of his Hong Kong properties to his ex-wife, Chairman Xiao's jaw dropped, slack with shock. He'd met reasonable Chinese, sane Europeans, and even some Arabs who knew when to negotiate, but an American who knew when to stop fighting was so utterly out of left field that he didn't know what to do or say.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 am

"Well? I haven't got all night. Maybe if you can hand me a bottle of 40% Vodka though, I might", Kyla said, opening the window and blowing smoke out into the open air. Life was about to become simple again. Not a bad deal but it was better than jail time anytime.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:10 am
Xiao shook his head in an attempt to marshal his thoughts. "Of... of course. I apologize. I believe my initial offer was two million, with nine hundred thousand up front and fifty thousand per month in monthly installments for two years. And... while I do not drink fermented Russian potato juice, one of my bodyguards carries a bottle of quite acceptable blueberry rice-wine in her coat if you would care to sample it."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Phora got Carissa through the front door and too her couch. "you, stay there," she said, going into her own bedroom and changing into pajamas. She grabbed a pair of old sweatpants and a baggy shirt for the girl staying over. She got back and threw them at Carissa. "Bathroom is the first door down the hall on the left," she said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

Carissa frowned a little as the swear shirt hit her in the face. She then looked at Phora and just jump-hugged her white melodically reciting in a trance-like manner, "x is equal to pi squared h multiplied by e divided by two times three....", which was part of an extremely long and unsimplified formula that describes the reactions for the secret formula she'd been working with for Kyla.

Kyla sighed, just glad it'd be alcoholic, "I guess. Fair enough" She held out her hand, anticipating the bottle. She then said, "Yeah, yeah. But what's the full amount now? It'd be best if we settle this in one go. I don't want to keep coming back just for cash"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:24 am
Phora raised an eyebrow. "Ok, there is no possible way you won't have a hangover tomorrow..." she said, peeling Carissa off of her. She went to her small kitchen and poured a glass of water for Carissa. "You should sit down before you break something," she said, not meaning bodily harm to the girl. If you turned the bright lights on, and not the just the kitchen light, you would see that Phora's walls were covered in Nerdy paraphernalia. Mostly Star Wars, Doctor Who, Firefly, and Stargate...plus the occasional anime here and there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 am
Chairman Xiao took a breath to calm himself. He hadn't expected her to try and retire. "You are, at present, the glue holding the best elements of this company together. If you retire, my reasons for having you become a subsidiary of BCI will evaporate."

((Apologies for the short post.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 am

Carissa kept walking around drunkenly through Phora's apartment, feeling the walls here and there and opening the lights. "What's this dude doing here?", she asked about a Darth Vader lifelike she found in the corner. She continued muttering the long formula as she felt her way through the apartment just to look around.

Kyla took the bottle and began to drink, after having finished two sticks. She looked at Xiao whilst sitting on the window sill and said, "But you give me absolutely no reason to stay. If I continue working, I'll only carry the stress to my death bed but if I retire now, everything will smooth out. Who knows? I might get married someday", she chuckled. "Maybe God...", she started saying about the 'God' she didn't follow, much less, believe in, "...Sent you to me as a sign that I should retire. Think of all the places I could go... The booze! Russia, Spain, France, Greece, Africa, Japan! They've all got liquor just dying to be tasted!" Her eyes seemed to light up with glee at the thought of getting drunk in foreign countries. Well, another reason would be the men, of course, but she wasn't drunk enough to be talking about sex so casually.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:26 am
"What 'God' do you speak of? My secondary offer was to pay you sixty thousand American dollars per year to stay on as President. That would buy you many hundreds of bottles of good alcohol, and at least several dozen high-class men of... negotiable affection. As for trips to foreign countries, up to three per fiscal year would be covered by BCI as 'research excursions,' so long as you brought back at least one sample of a foreign cosmetic."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 am

"Or you could give me the cash straight up", Kyla said, getting warm and red with the alcohol she barely cared to taste. "And what kind of plan is that? No fun"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 am
Chairman Xiao discreetly took the rice-wine bottle back, thinking that perhaps it would be better if Kyla were at least moderately sober. "I could, and you would be able to stay sporadically inebriated for perhaps fifteen years. Alternately, you could accept my offer and live off of it for the rest of your life, likely fifty years or more, and only have to actually come in to work here when you wish to."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 am

"Five trips, imported alcoholic beverages everyday and no supervision or no deal", Kyla said, pointing at Xiao before trying to take the bottle again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces