Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella had another tear go down her face before she returned to James telling him what she had learned and crying hugging him. She knew that to every cuse their was a blessing. So there had to be one way or another to stop the curse from happening. Later that night Bella got up out of bed not able to sleep and looked out the window at the moon. Tears were falling from her eyes as she sat on the rooftop. "Why am I destined to be alone? Is my birth nothing to be happy about?" She asked herself burying her face in her knees. She wanted James to be safe so she packed her things and left leaving a note explaining everything to his parents. Saying she was sorry about everything and that she would always love James.

When james woke up he read the note and felt his heart sink like a rock. He quickly got up and dressed he started running everywhere he thought she'd go.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

bump  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:27 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Please be patient with me. I just got back from cooking and Just got back from being busy.))

Bella had gone home to her father. She was sitting on her bed looking as if she would never smile again. Which she thought was true. Her eyes looked soulless as she sat in her room getting ready for her father. She thought James would be safer if she left. She hoped he would understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Please be patient with me. I just got back from cooking and Just got back from being busy.))

Bella had gone home to her father. She was sitting on her bed looking as if she would never smile again. Which she thought was true. Her eyes looked soulless as she sat in her room getting ready for her father. She thought James would be safer if she left. She hoped he would understand.

when bellas father got home and saw her he was surprised. "bella what are you doing here? Aren't you going to spend as much time with him as possible?" he asked curious.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 pm
Vincent Hammond

"I left early this morning. I don't know what else to do." She said with a frown on her face. SHe then looked at him as she was fixing her hair as she used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I left early this morning. I don't know what else to do." She said with a frown on her face. SHe then looked at him as she was fixing her hair as she used to.

her father walked up to her and flicked her head. "your an idiot. . . . You ran to protect your feelings but you completely ignored his. If anything he is searching for you as we speak." he said sternly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 pm
Vincent Hammond

"I know he is. But how can I make him happy if I know that I'll just kill him. That's why I'e decided to come home and forget about him and anything to do with happiness. It appears that I'm not meant to- love or be loved." She said and looked at him before looking down. She was completely heartbroken. She really thought that she wasn't meant to be happy or anything of the sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I know he is. But how can I make him happy if I know that I'll just kill him. That's why I'e decided to come home and forget about him and anything to do with happiness. It appears that I'm not meant to- love or be loved." She said and looked at him before looking down. She was completely heartbroken. She really thought that she wasn't meant to be happy or anything of the sort.

Her father flicked her head harder. "god your pissing me off. Listen i tolled your mother all about the curse and said she'd probably die. You wanna know what she did? . . . . She decided to stay with me to the end. She didn't know any magic or have any powers. She was a normal human. But the guy you love has a strong connection to magic in fact. . . " a servant of his appeared next to him whispering in his ear and then suddenly vanished. "he's selling his soul for eternal damnation in exchange for the power to find you." her father said bluntly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella ran out the door and turned into a dog before she appeared before James looking sad. She looked the same hoping that he would understand. "Master......" She said as she turned into her demon form and hugged him crying from the fact that she would kill him one day. She didn't want to. It hurt for her to think that she would hurt him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella ran out the door and turned into a dog before she appeared before James looking sad. She looked the same hoping that he would understand. "Master......" She said as she turned into her demon form and hugged him crying from the fact that she would kill him one day. She didn't want to. It hurt for her to think that she would hurt him.

James hugged her close as he was crying. "Bella please dont leave me. . . I don't want to be alone. I love you so much." he said as she saw two pitch black wings on his back.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm
[quote.="Vincent Hammond"]

"But what about the curse? I don't want to hurt you in any way but I just don't know what else to do." She said looking at him before burying her face in his chest with ears streaming down her face as she began to shake, scared that she would hurt him badly if she came near him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
[quote.="Vincent Hammond"]

"But what about the curse? I don't want to hurt you in any way but I just don't know what else to do." She said looking at him before burying her face in his chest with ears streaming down her face as she began to shake, scared that she would hurt him badly if she came near him
"i dont care because i know that you love me as much as i love you." he said lifting her head a little wiping of her tears and kissing her passionatly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:47 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back but when they broke apart she said "I do it's just there is no way to prevent me from killing you and I don't want your family to think that I'm only trying to hurt you. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I know there must be some way to stop the curse. But no one in my family has found out what it is yet." She then looked down hoping he would know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back but when they broke apart she said "I do it's just there is no way to prevent me from killing you and I don't want your family to think that I'm only trying to hurt you. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I know there must be some way to stop the curse. But no one in my family has found out what it is yet." She then looked down hoping he would know what to do.

"hmmm. . . . What if you just kill me. . . I mean and thdn revive me. Maybe it'll make it so that the urge to kill your loved one will vanish." he said thinking about possabilitys.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:19 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"hmmm. . . . What if you just kill me. . . I mean and thdn revive me. Maybe it'll make it so that the urge to kill your loved one will vanish." he said thinking about possabilitys.

"But what if it doesn't work? I don't want to lose you. Especially not if that plan doesn't work." She said worried. SHe knew how to revive from the dead but it didn't work sometimes.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff