Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

A bright blush came onto his usually pale face, his mouth opening to protest. "N-n..No! No no no, I'm not hungry, really. Can't we just-" Danny's flustered speech was interrupted by another growl in his abdomen. "Ugh.... Yes." he admitted droppily, as if down in defeat against his stupidly loud stomach. He dragged himself to the nearby smooth wooden table and plopped down in a chair, placing his forehead on the top surface in front of him. He seemed a bit irritated, as to why he had to eat food when he wanted to clearly do otherwise. But his stomach answered his complaint with another roar, demanding Okami's pancakes. "Shut uppppp!" Danny whined to himself, quietly trying to talk to him stomach with his face on the table. It didn't work.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: ~ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:37 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami laughed and made the pancakes that Daniel's stomach desired so..Okami then drizzled the pancakes with syrup and gave him a glass of milk to top it all off.."Here Hun.." she put the plate in front of him. She walked over and grabbed a fork and knife and placed it in front of Daniel.. She smiled and kissed his cheek, it was um honestly like the corner of his mouth but its still his cheek and she went and started making her own pancakes while he ate his.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny smiled, a slight blush still on his face. He felt so childish having to be made pancakes, being given them and being called the name 'Hun'. He felt like his mom was around, and he was still nine, sitting across from his father. But without saying anything except "Thanks!" with a cheery smile, he helped himself to digging into the steaming pastry before him. Of course, praying, in his head, before doing so. "Mhmmmmm..." He hummed out, his taste buds agreeing.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami smiled, She was happy to know that Daniel was pleased with her..She continued to make her own. Her tail was flickering back and forth. She had a song in her head..so she swayed her hips side to side.
She had just realized, that this is the most happy she had felt in a long time.. I get this tingly feeling with Daniel that I never had with Kazuto..All he wanted me for was status, sex, and for show. Daniel was different.. he loves me... I want to do what i can to help him.. to make his life easier..I am a dog aren't I? I will stay loyal.. because it's my job..  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

A grin came across his face, the plate before him laid empty, besides a shining silver fork resting among its soft crumbs. "Seconds?" Danny cooed, as politely as he could. They way Okami made breakfast was so different compared to when he would make them for himself. Her pancakes were filled with a few special ingredients that he couldn't supply himself. Love and Affection. And it made a huge difference on Danny's taste buds, also making breakfast so much easier to enjoy. "Come eat with me this time!" He said with a smile, reach out effortlessly to the wolf demon's hand.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami stared at him and smiled,"Well i suppose i could.." She grinned and took his hand.  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"Yay!!" the angel clapped softly, happy to have his female company join him. Getting up to get a second serving of pancakes and a first few for Okami, he walked back to the table with two steaming plates in hand. "Here you go~." He said, sliding the plate in front of her and setting himself down with a similar one. "They're really good, by the way.." He commented before shoving another forkful into his mouth.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

She smiled and also started to eat. She loved the taste of chocolate. She never really got to have it much in her realm. She looked at him and smiled..  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

Danny grinned at her, his teeth still stainless, no matter if they've been caressed by liquidy chocolate. Taking in another scoop of pancakes, a random a** question popped into his usually empty head, thinking about Okami being part wolf and the chocolate chip pancakes. "Oh hey.. Uhh, one question..." The boy started, a slender finger pointed up to expressed his single curiosity. "You're part wolf demon right..? And canines can't usually eat chocolate...right? So...." His brown orbs drifted over the chocolate and Okami's doglike ears, seeing an oddly impossible connection.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She smiled and swallowed the last bit of food in her mouth and smiled,"Um because i have a human type body, I can eat chocolate and other things that canine's can't normally eat." She smiled and took another bite.  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:22 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

A raise of his brows and a soft "Ooooohhh..." represented his understanding. The well shaped mask kept behind a still face of confusion, but didn't bother to ask about the topic any longer. He just nodded his head and went back to his pancakes. His eyes scanned the room as he chewed, trying not to be as awkward as possible, until the brown orbs set on the ticking clock. 7:45 it read, sending a jolt of panic through Danny. Immediately, he jumped from his seat, almost knocking his chair over. Suddenly the angel remembered that yesterday was not a weekend, nor was the present one. "Frekkin Fluck!!" Danny exclaimed almost-cursing, his hands grasping his head as he walked around the table. It was quite amusing to see him in this state. "I still have school!! Shot shot shot shot shot.." He repeated to himself, rushing to his closet to find a clean and decent shirt.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
angel_eyes200

User Image

"Oh okay... do you need help?"

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:23 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"No no no, it's fine...!" The boy squealed, unsure. He came back out of his closet with a dark cardigan over a grey and dark blue tee. His jeans remained the same except for having been switched off for a darker color. He was ready, the only thing missing was his back pack. "Uhhhhh.... I cant find my back pack.. Do you guy's have school at the.. demon wolf realm or something?" He asked, his eyes and feet going around the apartment for the stupid black bag full of pointless papers and pens.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Her eyes widened,"Um i don't know are you sure I mean.. will they let me.. and i would have to get normal clothes and it would be a hassle.."  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"AH!" He said, reaching behind a sofa. "There you are." He smiled, pulling out a black back from behind the extended seat and slung it over his shoulder. He looked up at Okami as he walked over, planting a quick peck on her cheek. "Wanna come?" He asked, slipping on grey converse,leaning against the wall next to the door.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out