Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:45 am
lilbitetan

Spook bit away chunks out of his bear claw but sipped his hot coffee slowly. He finished his pastry long before the joe. He looked across the table at Taipa and said "Not sure, just remember we gotta try to avoid cherry and what's his name..." he looked around mockingly, the coffee making him goofy. He honestly didn't care much about the guy Taipa was seeing, and only really cared for Cherry cause she was caring his children.... he went back to his hot drink and blew on it before sipping it again, eying Taipa.

((sorry it took me so long to reply, RL has been really stressful lately))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm
soxs1219
It's ok, and uh, how should I bring in the fact that Taipa has kids too? I don't want them to fight again...
Taipa smiled a sarcastric smile and raised her eyebrows. "Braun.. his name is Braun. He happens to be one of my friends brother's.." She watched him sip his coffee and then looked at her belly. I wonder what Braun's up to.. She thought. I wonder what Spook's thinking... She shook the thought away. "WHere should we go after this?"/align]]

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:47 pm
lilbitetan
Spook already has a daughter and he actually like kids, so he'd be fine with her children, remember cherry is "expecting"

Spook leaned back in his chair and propped his feet on the table. "Hmmm.... Well what would you like to do," he looked at the bandages on her arms and feet "Nothing too exciting, I don't want your cuts getting irritated."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm
soxs1219
yeh i know, taipa doesnt know about kids yet. shell deal with cherrys kids lol

Taipa grumpbled and rolled her eyes, but cared that he was concerned. "We need some excitement!! Let's go do something fun, if I can't walk I can fly!" SHe was being loud so she hushed up a little bit. "Please?" She got her cuteness going on, puppydog eyes and small high pitched voice. She finger his fur on his legs and smiled softly. She blinked a couple of times.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm
lilbitetan
I'm actually interesting in having Taipa meet spook's daughter Mika XD

Spook scratched the back of his head, rustling his hair. "Well I hear a carnival is in town, we could check it out?" he put his feet back down and leaned across the table, "What do ya say, I'll get you a prize." he said with a wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm
soxs1219
That'd be cool, maybe bump into eachother at the carnival.
She smiled and put heer hand on his. "I'd love that." She returned his wink. "I can make you glad you got the prize." Changing the subject she said, "How's your kid?"  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 pm
lilbitetan
thats what i was thinking biggrin

Spook tilted his head a bit then looked down to his coffee and took a sip "She's not much of a kid anymore, she's all grown up and found herself a mate." he threw his head back and laughed "Although I must say she has mighty fine tastes, her mate is gorgeous!" he was used to his daughter being a lesbian, after all she took after him in that department, he didn't even realize that he hadn't mentioned her sexuality to Taipa.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 pm
soxs1219
Hehe.. Oh and please don't mind my spelling
Quote:
Taipa raised an eyebrow. "Gorgeuos?" She asked, curious. "I'm done, we can leave now." She wanted to go, she hadn't done anything fun since they met, and that was weak... She needed fun excitement. Taipa lowered her head and closed her eyes. She was still confused, she didn't know what she felt for Spook, and she thought it was wrong that she even had feelings for him.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 pm
lilbitetan
you're all good, as long as I can understand what your trying to say spelling doesn't bother me

Spook smiled and said "Yup, she mated a bamboozle, she's quite pretty and they're trying to have children of their own, they're getting a blessing from the demi Chrome" his coffee had cooled enough for him to chug the rest so he did "Okay lets go!" he said and got up and walked over to Taipa. He noticed her have a almost sad look on her face and asked "Are you alright Taipa?" and placed a hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:51 pm
soxs1219
Same goes to you.
Taipa looked up at him. "I-I'm fine." She didn't want to tell him how she felt, but at the same time she didn't know how she felt. "I'm sure your daughter's very happy." She let a smile crawl across her lips. "Let's go." Taipa grabbed Spook's hand and started to walk. "Why don't you lead this time, I'm not that good at it." She had a flashback of how they first met.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm
lilbitetan

Spook looked confused for a moment but shrugged it off. "Ok....." He said and took her hand and went out the door. "I think it's this way." He said and pointed down the street. He narrowed his eyes at Taipa and said "Shouldn't you be flying, your feet have got to hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:17 pm
soxs1219
She limped a little and groaned but hopped in the air so she was just above his head and put her hands on his shoulders, like she was doing a handstand and giggled. Taipa then said, "How yah doing down their?" Looking at him upside down, then she straightened herself out.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm
lilbitetan

Spook laughed "Hey, you yourself could pass as a carny!" He walked beside her as she flew and soon the tents and rides from the carnival came into sight "Looks like were here, what do you wanna do first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm
Taipa giggled. "Feris wheel!!! Oh then the.." she ranted on, statong all the names she knew, then sighed. She lifted him over the gate and landed by the hammer game. There was a big huge teddy bear holding a heart the said 'I love you'. SHe knew what she wanted. "Guess what I want?" She asked, setting him on the ground and standing herself up.

soxs1219

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm
lilbitetan
sorry if my responses are slow, I'm cooking dinner. I make up for it with a long post XD

Spook looked at the bear and the words written on the heart. He had a weary look on his face, but he paid the fae in charge of the game enough for three trys "I'm not making any promises...." He said nervously as he picked up the mallet and bounce it in his hands, testing it's weight. "Well.... Here goes nothing..." he said as he swung the mallet over his head and onto the target, the weight went up about half way but didn't reach the bell. "Well at least I got two more tries" He swung at the target again and the weight reached higher this time, just missing the bell. "well you know what they say, third times the charm..." He swung again with all his might and as the mallet hit the target he came to a realization, Taipa was the third girl he'd been involved with... He thought to himself could she be the one? Just then the bell rang.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff