Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

witchtea

Demonic Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 pm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►'sup ? tea_daiquiri here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►►i've had an aquarium since i joined.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►►i like airsharks. they look cool & group up well during a game.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►►i read a lot. also watch some tv. that's about it, haha.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►►still learning. not sure what i want to do with my life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►►i usually get called tea; but you can call me whatever you want, really.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Amathala. I've had an aquarium for a long time but I just recently started to join the booty grab wave. Having a hard time getting people to grab my tank, or even bump it after they have grabbed. Any tips would be really helpful.  

Amathala

Sparkling Treasure

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ishamzz

Popular Worshipper

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 am
Hello everyone! biggrin

How long have you had an aquarium?
Started playing Gaia 7 days ago and had my aquarium for 5 days i think! Already made like 100k so im pretty happy with it smile

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I love playing in tanks full with Airsharks or Stones, id really like to have 17 airsharks for my tank some time, its really expensive tho ;-;
And I havent really looked at Aquarium items yet :p

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Music! I really love listening to music, couldnt live without it! I also like digital art but ive been slacking at that since i started playing Gaia xD

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
Still in college sad Had some problems in my life and couldnt finish it on time.. Im 21 btw, should be finishing it on june, and starting Graphic Design on august smile .

What would you like us to call you/name?
My real name is Alejandro, so Ale is fine, or u can call me Ish too smile

Im very chatty and friendly, so hit me up with a pm if u wanna talk or something! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 am
How long have you had an aquarium?
I've had once since I've joined Gaia, but it's off and on as far as being anything booty-grab worthy. It mostly depends how active I am on here.

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Oh gosh, the best I can do is narrow it down to two:
Prince Enki: Because of his dropped items.
Air Fluff: Because who could hate a fluff?

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I read, draw (currently learning how to animate!), play Pokemon, make jewelry, learn new origami shapes, and try to learn new macramé knots.
(I get bored easily)

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
In school for one final semester, then I'm bustin' out and doing the 'real world' thing.

What would you like us to call you/name?
VerumS, Verum, S, V.... not really that picky, so whatever you are good with!  

VerumS

Questionable Darling

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150

stonyocalypse

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Hello!!! I just made an aquarium and got into booty grab. My tank is doing well and I love bumping and grabbing!

!!!!!

Hi I'm stonyocalypse!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:44 pm
hi, um so i really dont know what to say....
ok i just copied this so yeah

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? not to long i guess... i had one b4 then i left gaia for a bit....
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? the stone thing
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? yes i do wood work, i also do baby shower stuff... oh and i love to bake....
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? im old i live with my dude and my kid....lol but really been married 10yrs now...
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? kat is fine...
bty i dont kill cat's...
im retired...
cat_mrgreen

kat_killer

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dressia

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Hey guys!! Actually I've been a part of this guild for a while, but I was invited when my tank was close to all fish dieing and I had decided to take a break from tanking for a couple months. So! I am finally back on the ball and decided to just get a hodge-podge of fish.

(Except I'm out of money because I thought I only need 14 fish, not 17.) WELL! Maybe I'll be able to fix that xD

I'm here to share my tank, and play on everyone else's as well. Hopefully I'll be welcome here. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm
Hi! I'm Nia...I met your illustrious Captain when we battled in a Tournament in My RP Guild - he totally kicked my butt!! LOL
But since then he has generously given his time and attention to helping me and other Guild members set up booty threads and tanks! I consider it an honor to be in a Guild where someone takes such time and care for someone they hardly know! smile

How long have you had an aquarium? Since I started, tho' I hadn't done much with it til recently smile
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I Love Airsharks and Stonies - my dream fish for my aquarium some day!
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Other than work, I get together with friends. I really love to dance, but don't get many opportunities, and of course I like video games and anime
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? out of school - full time employment - I'm an older Gaian (but don't ask my age wink )
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Everyone likes Nia, so I'll stick with that LOL Even friends who know my real name like Nia  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Mummymaster

Enigmatic Healer

27,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm
Hello all, thanks for inviting me here play my tank, you won't regret it n_n  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 am
Hello, my name is Hatchet, and I'm an alcoholic.

Hi. Call me Hatchet. I live in Wales. I have been a member of Gaia for years, but have only started my own booty grab aquarium...only to find they were kidnapped sweatdrop

I like gaming, singing, writing, and gaia gold 3nodding  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 am
User Image
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Ever since the feature came out, but I didn't really do much with it until recently.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? If all I'm after is fast gold, stone coatls are my favourite. Otherwise, I like Prince Enki. They give a decent payout and I like Enki's Catches.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Reading, video games.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am out of school.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Daffodil is fine. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Not too long, I only just got back into Gaia and realized the potential of aquariums!
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the box fish! 3nodding
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Reading, hiking, having fun!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Done school, for the time being. I'm a working girl now!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? mr. quackers is fine by me wink

So pleased to have been invited to the guild! 4laugh  

mr. quackers

Kindly Explorer

Apoplexic

Devoted Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:22 pm
Hello, hello! My name is Josh, and you can call me that, or Apoplexic, or Apop or Lexi or Pops or Apples (I get Apples a lot when people try to actually say Apoplexic wink ), or really anything you want to get my attention. I've been on Gaia under various monikers since '05, but not nearly active for that length. I returned almost three months ago after a hiatus of two years, and am back to being on here daily.

The aquarium I have now is pretty much my first; I think I've played with them before, but I never took them anywhere near seriously. I didn't appreciate the value until I saw the gold ticker rising. I'll tend to stick with smaller, low-lag fish such as the Alpha Grams, since I personally have a lot of lag issues with the "larger" fish in tanks, and am certainly not the only one with this issue. I'll be more likely to bump your thread than actually grab your tank if you have one of those; it frustrates me to play an Enki tank and leave with 500 gold, and I'm essentially wasting the spot that someone with a better kit could fill, netting both you and they with more gold.

I love killing lite fish in mule tanks, so if you get some from the DC or DD and don't have anything else to do with them, I'll take 'em off your hands. I'll even pay! wink

I'm 25, American, EST (well, EDT right now...), and never sleep. I'm finishing up my undergraduate this fall, now that I'm old and the gov'ment'll give me moar monies. I like pina coladas, gettin' caught in the rai- wait, that's a song...I love nature, and once it stops being all weather-crappy outside I probably won't be on nearly as often. Or, more likely, I'll be posting from mobile while I'm fishing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am
Hi! My name is Lily but you can just call me Frog or whatever! 4laugh

Well I've only just got back from a really long hiatus and was really lacking some gold, and I thought why not make a BG tank? I've always liked BGing myself! As you can see my tank's not really much now, but I hope I could make it better~  

lilydum

Lonely Bunny

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 am
I guess I didn't do the intro - I hadn't taken the poll.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since Nov. 2009
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Memphis - the real one.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Kind of a lot, are on my profile - cooking, sewing, arts, reading, people.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? jelly  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces