Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:21 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada nodded in agreement with Ariana, intending to stop before making it to the tables and talk to Michelle about the older boy... Steele, she remembered, was his name. One of the quidditch players on her house team who'd quit in the middle of the year last term. She scowled. That guy was all around getting on her nerves. She looked at Michelle. "C'mon, Ariana's right, I'm starving." She sighed a bit, not really looking forward to telling Michelle but knowing it was either him or the whole house. Better to give her something to focus on.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
So, I saw the commercial for Sam and Cat the other day and now I keep reading your posts in her ditzy voice and it's sort of hilarious.

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

Kiska166

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle nodded her head at the nurse's, Ariana's and Ada's suggestion. Ice cold silver eyes fell on her sister once more, before leaving the young girl in the care of the nurse. A Montague. She almost sneered at the name. No matter what her cousin was getting up to with the prat, she still hadn't decided if she forgave him for all that he'd said to Ada, and all the idiotic, obnoxious things he'd done. She was half tempted to turn around, and tell his mother exactly who he was supposedly dating. Her half blood cousin. She didn't think the woman would take that well. And she knew Dominic would be angry if she did. Pissing him off, seemed to be one her life goals. Always. The only reason she decided against telling the nurse right this moment, was for the fact that her beloved sister was in the care of her, and she preferred to not have an irate woman taking care of the young Hufflepuff. She growled low in her throat and followed Ada from the wing. She had caught her best friend's earlier look and knew she had something to tell her.

OOC: Exit somewhere

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Cara MiaKitty
Kiska 166
Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

((OOC: Next post at The Hufflepuff Table))

Ariana nodded towards Adalaide and Michelle before leading them out of the Hospital Wing and down to the Great Hall.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Shina flew slowly through the halls, using her broom as a sort of impromptu wheelchair since she couldn't walk on her leg. Arriving at the hospital wing, she hovered and filled out the paperwork, handwriting rather sloppy due to her shivers and the numb state of her fingers.

Name: Shina Kiremono
Year: Fifth
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Two bludger hits, exposure to cold. Lower left leg visibly broken, though not compound. Left hip has deep bruising (soft tissue, as well as bruising to hipbone). Fingertips red and numb (early frostbite).

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {In Control}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her heels clicked on the brightly cleaned floors as she entered the wing with the others in toe behind her. She walked up to the main desk looking to see if it was occupied. Turning to Cinq,"You may sit him in one of those chairs for now ." pointing to show the chairs along the wall. Looking arond the corner she asked for one of the other nurses."Nurse Montague? Could we get some assistance please?"She called out not sure of where the healer was at the current moment.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Utsuha Moon

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 am
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Festive at the Hospital Wingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Headmistress and Professor Moreauspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, whatever could be wrong with him?' spacespac
'The rain is falling on my windowpane,
But we are hiding in a safer place.'

Amata wrung her hands together nervously. After having admitted to herself that her feelings towards Grayson weren't purely platonic, that she was actually attracted to him, her anxiety of his apparent condition had increased tenfold. She stood, silent and waifish, her face paler than normal. This was rather stressful. What if he was sick? What if he was cursed? There were so many possibilities... and none of them were pleasant. She could barely stand still, kept having to stop herself from pacing the room. She bit her lip and crossed her arms, hugging herself. It was all she could do to keep from grabbing him and screaming for him to wake up. This... this was incredibly upsetting for the woman. And the Seer... Amata's hands clenched at the memory of her words. Was this the trouble? Was something really, truly, horribly wrong? What if... what if there was nothing that could be done?

'Under covers staying safe and warm,
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.'

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:07 am
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

A bit flustered, and far too distraught to really pay attention, she barely noticed the cringing struggle of the door on its hinges as it swept open to reveal the Headmistress a few professors. Mary blinked, and in that instance, rose to her feet and clicked short heels against the white tiles until she slipped out of her office and into the main reception area. ”Headmistress Evernight, Professor Moreau, Professor Harlowe, is something—oh dear,” her dazzling emerald eyes flocked from one face to another until they lingered idly upon the only other professor she hadn’t named. Professor Powell was in a blissful state of unconsciousness, so it seemed. ”What happened?” She blinked as she ushered them deeper into the hospital wing. How so very odd she couldn’t help but note, it wasn’t like it was very often they’d had to treat professors.

”Set him here gently,” she instructed as slipped her wand out of her robe pocket and flicked her wrist, the white sheets of the nearest bed straightened themselves, the blankets slid to allow much more ease to slide him in and still rest the covers over him.

[Move to Grayson Powell’s Bed]

VixenViVi
Cara MiaKitty
Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:26 am
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
H U F F L E P U F F ° G H O U L S & G H O S T S T U D I E S ° S T R I K E R ' S

Carrying Grayson felt like carrying a sack of potato. Except the potato was breathing and living. Dragging the poor guy all the way to the Hospital Wing made Cinq slightly worried. Not once had the guy shown any signs of movement, or maybe he was just around people who perform karate chops during their sleep for too long a time. But still. For a couple seconds, Cinq believed Powell to be in some sort of a coma, unresponsive and unmoving, almost dead but not really dead. The body radiated heat, and all of those remarks he had made back in the Great Hall made the Hufflepuff believe that no, Powell won't die.

Cinq gently put Powell into a chair, being careful as to not accidentally bash the guy's head against the wall: It wouldn't be pleasant, after all. Then, he rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms into the sky, and said, "Man, was he heavy." Though that came out sounding more casual than that of a man having dragged another all the way to the Hospital Wing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps life is solemn,
And perhaps death is daunting.
But as the undead I am neither.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick carried his brother into the room, biting his lip. Jacob still hadn't stirred from his slumber, and Rick was now really worried. What the heck was wrong with him? Setting his brother into one of the chairs, he hurriedly scrawled out a form before looking around. He could feel tendrils of desperation trying to eat at the calm he'd built up around himself after his brother's fall, and now he wondered if his sanity could sustain another blow of losing someone. Only, this time it was worse and he knew it. Looking around, he finally couldn't keep it in any longer and decided to call out. "Hello? Anyone? I need some help! Please!."

Name: Jacob Drage
Year: Second
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: Just fell asleep during tryouts and isn't waking up.

----------------------------------
Thinking: What do I do now???
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl followed Rick into the room, sighing lightly. "Rick, calm down. They'll be able to help, I'm sure. Its their job, after all." The taller boy watched Rick, then glanced at the sleeping child sitting near him. Hopefully a nurse would come soon, if only to help ease Rick's undoubtedly pounding heart.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stepped out of his office and up to the front desk. Seeing a clearly upset boy he sighed. "Calm down, please, or I may have t make you leave." he said apologetically. He turned to the other boy as he looked at the sign in sheet. Fell asleep and won't wake? Just like Powell... he said glancing at the bed blocked from view where the History of Magic Professor slept, for a week. They had no idea how to wake him, or what was wrong with him. "Unfortunately this is the second case of this so far this year. We are not sure what is causing it, or how to wake them. For now, let's just get Jacob in a bed. I will send an owl to some of my colleagues at St. Mungos, hopefully we can get some answers." he said as he looked at the boys. He waved his wand at a vacant bed, and it began to prepare itself.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph followed Heather to the hospital wing trying not to move his hand too much. As they arrived he took a piece of paper and filled it out. But with his non dominant hand, it was rather scribbly...

Name: Raphael Snow
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Bludger to the right wrist ( Thinks it's broken Possibly in several places) and to the left arm (Just bruising)

User Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke entered the Hospital Wing, supporting Steffi between the three of them. He was worried, but he'd managed to bury it while moving her through the halls. First Drage succumbs to whatever this was during tryouts, and now? He didn't know what to think of what happened. He looked at the others, shifting to one arm while he pointed at the chairs. "Nicholson, Clarisse, set her down there. I need to fill out the form for her." Making sure the other two had a hold of her, he let go and walked to the desk to fill out a form.

Name: Steffi Theresia
Year: Third
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: Collapsed during class.

User Image
State: Concerned
OOC: ...

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Transfigurations -> Hospital Wing

David paid extra close attention to what he was doing as they moved Steffi down the hall to the hospital wing. Walking in Luke told them to set her down in one of the chairs. "You got it." he replied. There was that calling him by his last name again. Why wouldn't look use his first name? He did know it. "Come on Xavier." David told his friend waiting to move with him to get her over to the chairs and set down nicely.

"I wonder what's wrong with her..." he said once she was set down. "First Jacob and now Steffi something's definitely going on. Oh let's not forget Professor Powell." he stated realizing there had to be something odd going on. ‘Wonder if any strange things are happening outside of Hogwarts…’ he thought. It just seemed so odd why would this be happening to everyone?

With: Luke, Xavier

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100