Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sylent Nyte

Do OC kats have their own set price or is it just the price of the base race + edits?
I know cosplays have a set price, but I didn't see anything for OC's.

I think... That a lot of people use cosplay pricing for OCs, but I think it -personally- makes sense for it to be race + edits XD So uh, unless your colorist is particular, I don't really care XDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm
Sylent Nyte

83 Thank you. I've seen colorists do both ways and didn't want to make a mistake in the pricing.

Now, is there a cooldown for getting OC's? Like there is for cosplays?  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sylent Nyte

83 Thank you. I've seen colorists do both ways and didn't want to make a mistake in the pricing.

Now, is there a cooldown for getting OC's? Like there is for cosplays?

Nope, no cooldown for OCs!<3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:22 pm
I have a question regarding Cosplays.

I recall vaguely someone mentioning about Sailor Moon, the only person who could commission her in her alternate outfit was the person who has her.

I have Belle and she is known for the blue dress as well as the yellow ball gown. My question is can I commission her in the alternate outfit? I have her in the gown.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Sylent Nyte

One question about a Coplay, Dark angelic kat I have.
Can she have flings with "regular" kats or is she bound to the Dark Angelic rules about only mating to deities?
If so, do dark angelics only mate or do they fling with ebil deities?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm
iSexy_Goddess
Sylent Nyte

Can she have flings with "regular" kats or is she bound to the Dark Angelic rules about only mating to deities?

Dark Angelics do not HAVE to mate to deities. Dark Angelics can mate or fling with whatever/whoever they want, really. However, if you want to have deity children or want your Dark Angelic to become an ANGELIQUE, they have to mate to a deity. Once they fling, they can never ever become an Angelique- so make sure you make that choice wisely!  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 pm
Sylent Nyte
iSexy_Goddess
Sylent Nyte

Dark Angelics do not HAVE to mate to deities. Dark Angelics can mate or fling with whatever/whoever they want, really. However, if you want to have deity children or want your Dark Angelic to become an ANGELIQUE, they have to mate to a deity. Once they fling, they can never ever become an Angelique- so make sure you make that choice wisely!

Thank you, that's all good to know ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm
Sylent Nyte

I was wondering... My girl Aries here has had the "Fool I Am" potion for quite some time. I had wanted to use it on her first breeding, but never got the chance to since they were commissioned through Meeki by someone else and I was surprised with the breeding after the fact. Would it be possible for me to actually use the potion on her next breeding since it never got used, or should I just count it as a lost cause?

User Image

This was the result of her first and so far, only, breeding::

User Image  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

MommaSnoopy

Newbie Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am
I have been gone a very very long time but I want to become active in Faekats again ((I am sososososo thankful they are still here <3 <3 <3)) are there any rules or guidelines I need to follow to start role playing? Can I just jump in or do I need to confirm ownership of my Faekats? I never gave any away or lent them to be played while I was gone as I never intended to be gone as long as I was lol.

I just do not want to do anything to get myself into trouble or anger anyone as I am easing myself back into old Gaian habits <3

Any info on how things have changed in the past 4/5 years will be greatly appreciated and taken to heart =)

Thanks n_n  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm
i have a couple of question... the starcatchers are they owned by someone or are they the shops race? and if they are the shops race are they common, uncommon, rare, elite, or specil?

I would also need information about chaos dragons please?

I am doing a guild and in my first post on the race i would like to put info on the first post... so i will probably be back with more questions.  

MynanaFlirts

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:47 pm
Sylent Nyte

Are chompy batkins an event race or are they just a new shop race? o3o  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:19 am
Random Nobody 13
Sylent Nyte

Are chompy batkins an event race or are they just a new shop race? o3o

They were a CYO event race :3  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Are Bards the same as some races in the way that they can't breed/mate with Ebil aligned faekats at all, or is roleplay needed to justify it?

Also, if someone decides to ask a redo/elderfication of their cosplay, but want them, say, in a recolor of the costume they're wearing or a whole different costume. Is that allowed, or do they strictly have to be a duplicate of the character?  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:35 am
Sylent Nyte

Hey Sy I have an interesting question. I have a fae looking for another freak mate. Now my question... She had a male offered to her that has DNA of my female single's Father. Are they considered blood related? I'm thinking yes but I want a higher opinion before I respond to the offer please...  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:44 pm
I have a question regarding elder lines. Can they be commissioned for a new kat? I have a pretty from another shop and have permission to get her in any shop I wish and the Elder Baddie line is perfect.

Can I commission her on that line?  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces