Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 pm
Giovanna watched as Kara lit several people ablaze. She couldn't let her do that anymore. She once again set her rings to the floor and took away the bottom most inch of the marble on Kara's legs. She sat up and pushed the girl over onto her back, then sat on her stomach. "Kara, please play nice. Setting people on fire is uncouth. Your fire doesn't have to burn people."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 pm
((Malestifia, you were just OP. Tone it down. No magic bullet deflecting. No magic bulletproof shield.))

Kara scowled. "So, what should my flames do besides the thing they naturally do?" She pulled Giovanna down to her, firmly. "Let me go, now." She kissed Giovanna, very gently and tenderly, and then whispered, "Please." Her fingers slid up and down Giovanna's back gently, warming her. Kara was fairly good at manipulating people, and she found that when violence didn't work, sex often did.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm
Lewis made it to the bank in record time, returning Latios back to its card, Lewis switched out for his Big Shield Gardna card, using it as a shield (way obvious) to block any incoming fire from the bank from any of the robbers who might be inside. While hiding behind his monster, Lewis also decided to put on his disguise, which consisted of a black dress shirt and a mask, this also meant, he had to pause to take the time to stuff his clothes into his backpack, and put in contacts. Why did being a superhero with a secret identity have to be such a damn chore? Superman has it easy. Lewis thought bitterly he he pulled on some gloves, to keep his fingerprints off stuff, just in case the police treated him like Batman or any other crime fighting vigilante.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Lewis was about to place his order when police sirens raced past the shop. He sighed inwardly, it looked like something crazy was going on. "Sorry to just run off, but I've got to get to work sooner than I thought. Things have been pretty busy lately." Lewis said apologetically. "But it was nice meeting you, maybe I'll see you around?" He said sheepishly before making a quick bow and leaving the shop. "All right, I need something fast, nothing like a Latios to get me there quick." He mumbled as he pulled out the card, seconds later he was on the Pokemon's back, flying at high speeds over the SWAT team, looked like they were heading for the bank.

Molly smiled and nodded before he left. She then took her stuff and went to go to the park to relax. When Lewis had searched for the card, he had seen a paper with a number on it and Molly's name on it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Giovanna blushed at the touch of Kara's lips. She couldn't possibly be thinking of letting her go.... could she? She glanced at the civilians in the bank, then returned her eyes to Kara's. The girl's beautiful emerald eyes were so full of passion.... "Kara.... Can you promise me you won't hurt anyone else? I- I'll let you leave if you don't hurt anyone else. I'll even follow you without question...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:31 pm
Making her voice as convincing as possible, she murmured, "I promise, dear." Another romantic kiss. It wasn't really a bad thing, just not her usual style. Still, she sort of liked it with this one.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Lewis shuffled through his cards to pick out the few he was going to need for this fight when he noticed a piece of paper with a name and number on it. Awesome, even more of an incentive not to die today, other than it would suck and I'd lose all my cards. Lewis thought to himself as he began advancing on the bank again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 pm
Giovanna placed her rings on the marble shackles she put on Kara and made them disappear into the floor. She got off of Kara, stood up, and offered her hand out to help her up. She really hoped she was making the right choice....  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Kara got up and kissed Giovanna hard, then renewed the fire on the guard and dragged Giovanna out. "You cost me so much time," she growled. "If I lose my cut because of you..." A few blocks away, she let go of Giovanna to pull off her sweatshirt and mask, and shoved them into a trash can and set it on fire. "Come on. You're coming with me now, dear. Too dangerous to leave you on your own." She started dragging Giovanna.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm
"Wait, no, Kara- Y- you promised you wouldn't hurt anyone else! Setting someone on fire is hurting! You broke the promise! You lied to me, Kara!" She frantically looked around, trying to find a way to stop her, but she couldn't reach the ground. She didn't even have the bracelet, she used it on Lizzie. She almost felt like crying. She was at Kara's mercy, and next time she'd probably make sure she couldn't reach the floor....  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm
((Dude, you totally just ignored me. :/ ))

Upon seeing a woman in a mask dragging another out of the bank, Lewis decided to follow after them. To his surprise (and probably joy) the woman in the mask was the same one who had tripped him earlier. Lucky me He thought to himself, having summoned a Blastoise to put out the fires at the bank and grinned as he pulled out his Big Piece Golem card, summoned the creature, and sent it charging.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:12 pm
((No. You can't just drop things on Kara from the sky.))

Kara spun and glared at Giovanna. "Rule one: I lie, you idiot!" She swore in Czech, and then she grabbed Giovanna's arms. "Listen to me. You're a liability. I do not want a liability, especially since you were just supposed to be some fun. But now you're a liability and you're too cute to set on fire." She muttered to herself for a moment and then she saw the giant rock monster. "I do not have time to deal with this," she muttered, and picked up Giovanna and sprinted to one of her crew's safe houses, which officially belonged to Lizzie. It was the one designated for Kara and Lizzie to use if they needed to lay low. She put Giovanna in a chair and started pacing. "Look... girl. I need to figure out what to do with you. I have a thing, okay? A good thing. It gives me money, I got friends, and I've got a steady girl when I can't find any. And now..." Kara let out a few more Czech curses. "And now you. I don't know why I haven't killed you yet. It would have been much easier." She kissed Giovanna roughly. "But you won't change me. I'll hurt people whenever the hell I want."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 pm
((There, now a giant rock monster is charging you, that work or would you prefer I use a Carebear? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm
((There have to be limits. You can't just drop things out of the sky on other characters. That's not exactly fair.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers