Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm
"You know," Madeline said, plucking the article from Dakota's hands, "fake us are kind of badass." She winked at Wilson. "We both somehow fake ******** you." Rocking back on her heels, she glanced at the press around them. "Seriously though - " She snorted, "the closet? My twin must be classier than that." She rolled the article up and swatted Dakota and Wilson both with it.

"I have no idea though, doll, all I know is that I'm a twin here, and we are scandalous." She told their new companion, pulling at her clothes. She probably hadn't looked this fake-good since before she'd gone to Deus. "We're probably in some sort of hell and we just dont know it yet. Soon Clarice won't be the only one pregnant." She patted Wilson's stomach, unable to help it.

"Twincest?" She raised a brow at Dakota and grinned. "Oh, Chase, the press would eat that one right up." She winked at him. "But hey, why not give the fans something to scream about."

The next statement was pretty much a summary of their life, and Madeline bobbed her head, pushing her fingers to her forehead. "Seriously ********, but at least we get a classy sort of seriously ********." She grinned at Dakota and Wilson. "How rich do you think fake-us are?"

[ Madeline:
- Biography: Haughty, prude girl with no sense of humor. She began in the modeling business before setting her sights on bigger, better things. She is part of a famous twin duo, though lately her reputation has been harmed by scandalous affairs between her, her ex-boyfriend, and her twin.
- Other: Ex-lovers with Wilson. Dakota's twin. ]

Syusaki

Ice Queen

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm
Clerise merely held a hand up at Jerry.

Busy. Making out with a Fake of your girlfriend.

So busy.

bilious

pinchmonster

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm
Harrison wiped his mouth, then inspected his shaking hand for eggs.

He started to lean against a wall for balance, and yelped when he discovered it was made of a very glittery foam.

Everybody was being dragged off for makeup. In Harrison's mind, this was some facet of the implantation process. B0nez was not there to correct him.

Maybe it didn't matter. Maybe the kiss was all it took. Maybe...

He cowered away from Clarice and the assistants long enough to peek inside his own shirt, dreading what he'd find. It wasn't what he expected. "My- it's..." He pulled the shirt up to make sure, then ran an amazed hand over his unscarred, blemishless torso.

For a sparkling moment, he forgot entirely about the bugs.

lizbot

Quote:
Paul Nilsson

An educated man who takes acting very seriously, Paul is always on cue. He has low tolerance for messing around on the set, or behavior he deems unprofessional. Dotes on his wife Katie (Clarice). Most of his experience prior to breaking into television was as an American Stage Actor. He has a fondness for period and Elizabethan pieces. Can be standoffish and a bit of a snob.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm
Melvin was helped up by 2 people dressed just like him, and he was left dusting himself off and then backing up when other people tried to 'assist' in the dusting. "I'm fine. Just....you all are ...okay. Just go and do...what you are supposed to do." He didn't know the jargon. Did he ever? Was he supposed to?

When that was done, he watched the girl he was sitting beside being lead away, and he waved slowly. "Bye." He guessed he should know her better, but he was rather unsure of reality at the moment. It was also very loud.

Walking over, he put his chair back into place, and then looked to the woman who was doing his hair. "Costume?! Can you get a new jacket for Mr. Quinton? Thank you." She called out to an assistant who rushed off.

There was extras. He must have been here before.

Sitting, she smiled to him before he resumed reading the magazine. The make-up artist lifted his chin, working on his face, and he was left reaching out to pick up a few pictures of himself among others. One where he was throwing a arm over a baby-dressed bull, complete with diaper. Another image of him in a a** cast thumbing-up on a gurney. Then there was another with him frozen in the middle of him motor-boarding a busty model.

"Am I crazy?" He asked the girl, who laughed.

"They wouldn't pay you if you weren't.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm
Ofelia did better than blush - she reached over and pulled Madison into a hug, her arms tight around her. It wasn't that she was feeling affectionate, it was because she was freaked out and she wanted to hug someone and Deryk wasn't nearby and she didn't see Before because he was off somewhere and Bix oh god.

" . . . .Ah...kinda wanna go home." She didn't want to think of much else, and she actually hiccuped in an effort to get rid of the embarrassing tears that threatened her eyes. "Also please dun tell anyone that Ah like Clover when we get back inta the real world okay oh god."

Sosiqui

Ofelia's Real Self
Ofelia's "Real Name" is Hannah Black. Born with brown hair and pale skin. Her 'accent' is entirely faked, having spent her entire life growing up in New York. The only child of an old money family, she's never been for want. Entered into Hollywood thanks to family's money, influence, and a relative director. Has only had bit parts, this is her first "lead" of sorts.

Basic personality is friendly, but more reserved. Doesn't speak much about herself or speak much to others, and follows orders quite well. Is currently dating Kenzie (Madison).

Is something of a media darling due to her overly prudish nature and extreme modesty.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Anastazia broke the kiss with a pleased purr, reluctantly pulling away from the suddenly frisky Olivia. "Mmm, baby doll, hold that thought until after filming." Ana rubbed her thumb against Olivia's lower lip before turning to face the unfortunate ******** off, Brody," she hissed scathingly, "can't you see I'm busy?"

She immediately turned back to Olivia, pressing another slow, wet kiss to the woman's jaw before pulling away completely.

"Heads are going to ******** ROLL if I don't get my COFFEE!" Ana glanced towards Brody again.

"I said ******** OFF, Brody! I'm not sharing Olivia with you no matter how big your d**k is, just like I told you yesterday, Jesus."

Quote:
Sasha Belrose played by Anastazia Clark
She's a horrendous b***h who will sleep with anything that walks, be it male or female. Fashionista who lives outside of her means. Currently in a relationship with Olivia Carter (who plays Clerise) - needless to say it's not a very healthy relationship, but then again Ana's relationships never really are. Considers herself the star of the show.

all my feels

bilious

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm
"Nice to know I'm not the only one that came to that conclusion," Syd drawled as she watched Sasha just stick her tongue down Clerise's throat. "As far as I can tell, my name is Rachel and I'm dating the actor that plays the purple mohawk reaper," she added, making a face. "There were pictures of me and him on the mirror. That in itself is creepy..." She frowned as something occurred to her.

"Is this hell? I'm not even joking here. Do you think they've killed us already?" Then she flushed ever so slightly. "Sydney Lowe," she added almost silently. "Sorry for just barging in."

Syusaki

Kupuritama

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Madison was surprised at the hug, but she was happy to play the part, wrapping her arms around the other girl. "It's gonna be okay, really, just roll with it until we make it out the other side. I mean, we could do worse than this... way the ******** worse..." she whispered.

She planted an air kiss this close to Ofelia's lips for good measure as she pulled back. "So when do we start filming, already?" she asked, loudly. The sooner everyone got with the program and started playing the part - literally - the sooner s**t could finish going down and they could all get back to what they were supposed to be doing. Hopefully.

Quote:
Name: Mackenzie Anderson, Kenzie or Kenz for short~
History: Raised in Southern California as a child actress, had a reputation for being sweet and gentle, refusing to take roles that she deemed 'immoral'. Being cast in this show was a shocker to her fans, some of whom were scandalized due to the content of the show... tabloids theorize that it's Kenzie's rebellion against her family and stage background! Is dating Hannah/Ofelia but it's a secret from the press!!

Rown

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm
“I’m trying to hold onto the last shreds of sanity that I have,” Wilson informed Dakota. He kept a calm expression as his friend leaned in close, much closer than he would have preferred. Fortunately, Madeline decided to swat both of them with the magazine. He actually grinned as he took it out of her hands. “I don’t know, Natalie, the closet is pretty classy in my opinion.”

He absentmindedly tugged at his shirt. Why did his clothes remind him of those Chinese celebrities that his mom loved so much? Oh, that was probably because he sort of looked like one. Wilson stared at his stomach then at Madeline. “Are you implying I’m going to get pregnant?” His tone was thinly veiled with genuine horror.

God. What was even happening? One moment Wilson looked horrified, the next he was pleasantly smiling at Dakota and wow Asian sparkles. “Sure thing, honey.” He tugged at Dakota’s shirt so he could plant a kiss on Dakota’s lips.

So apparently Wilson’s brain kind of broke. Sorry Sydney.

Character Name: Wilson Hopkins
RL Name: Kevin Lin
-Used to date Natalie Sinclaire (Madeline), now dating Chase Sinclaire (Dakota)
-Supah Asian smart and nerdy; helpless w/o his glasses; started out as a YT star before jumping into acting

Kupuritama

Ice Queen

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm
One minute sand was ripping his face apart, the next minute he was in front of the mirror with a semi cute make up artist holding up a series of blushes to match his face.

"Oh no no none of those will do, I'm a summer, a summerrrrrr something that would bring out my eyes likeee oh this one is better try this one." He picked up a rather brighter orange and placed it in the palm of her hand.

"See better, nowww let's see what sort of eyeliner and eye shadows you have there. OH and you better get someone done here asap to get my hair done I'll be pissed if I go out on stage looking I just woke up and crawled out of my bed."

Matt lounged back in the chair closing his eyes as he drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair. This was the life. Maybe.

((Matt
Personality: A bit of a drama queen, he likes look perfect no matter where he goes or what he is doing.))  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Words were coming out of her mouth, but it wasn't Sasha's words. He almost didn't recognize her, but it was *her* and Clerise was not helping and oh god... Hazel had seemed herself enough but... maybe she had fallen for the illusion? Trapped here in this... Hollywood reality?

Reeling, he suddenly lurched forward, grabbing her arm to drag the petit woman off of the ginger amazon in ways that would have made Roar groan.

"We're getting out of here. Now." He murmured, voice shaking as he scanned for an exit. There had to be a way back, a portal... he had found her he had found her-

all my feels

Pinchmonster

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm
Perhaps it was the noise. Or perhaps it was the mind-bending information overload which had rendered her nearly catatonic. Whatever the reason, Petra didn't hear Saya, her midnight blue eyes staring at the make-up artist with all the clarity of someone speaking chinese. Luckily, 'Mikey' was used to the overwhelming noise of drama which was the set life, and it seemed he had heard 'Cecilia,' because within a few moments he had given her a sympathetic smile, stepping around behind her to rub her shoulder as he put away his things.

"Go ahead sweetie, I'm done with you~ let me just take that wig."

Before she could react, he had slipped his fingers beneath her scalp, and away fell her silvery-white hair, a cascade of pretty blonde locks tumbling over her shoulders.

For a second, Petra paled a little, although it was impossible to tell beneath the makeup; staring back at her in the mirror was... herself. Her younger self. Her hair was darker, a tinge more blonde than the white platinum it always was, but she could see it none-the-less, a duplicate of the girl in the picture frame which had sat by their bedside before she and Robert and come to Deus. Before she had dyed her hair. She didn't think 'how' or 'why' anymore; she knew where she was with a sudden resoluteness which scared her just as much as the pretty girl with the large innocent eyes in the mirror did.

This was her own personal brand of hell.

Taking a moment to recover, enough that Mikey was staring at her a little with concern, Petra slid slowly off the seat, turned around, and began walking stiffly towards Saya.

Quote:
Character: Petra Morris
Biography: A sweet southern girl, Carolina was a small-town sweetheart from southern Mississippi who dreamed of the bright lights and allure of the city. Receiving a call from an 'acting company' who 'wanted to cultivate her career' at age seventeen, she promptly sent them her life's savings ($200) and used the last of it to hop a bus to the city. When she got there, she found she had been scammed, and ended up working in a diner as a waitress. A year later, she was discovered by a modeling agency; she's on loan from them to do This is Halloween.
Personality: Shy, sweet, and extremely naive.
Related: Cecilia (cousin)

Random Artist

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 pm
The makeup artists looked a little confused and Katie just smiled at them, "He's pretty deep in there for now. And probably forgot to eat, could one of you be a dear and bring some water and a snack? Thanks, hun." The blonde settled into a seat, and began talking softly to her husband, close but careful not to crowd him, "I thought you were having a nightmare last night, I wish you had woken me up, Paul. This story arc has been pretty rough," she sighed softly. "I hope the writer's have something lighter planned after this whole torturous Thunderdome business."

Her mouth quirked, "The Jorepisson fans will breathe easier too. Do you know that YouTube video with the girl crying to, 'Let Jordan go' has 5 million hits?" Katie gave him a hopeful look as she tried coaxing him out of Harrison's headspace.

toshihiko two

Quote:

Actress: Katie Nilsson
Plays: Clarice

A childstar who has enjoyed B-list celebrity most her life, and recently came into her stride with TiH and DeM. Married to Paul to the dismay of certain slash fans, and has been on semi-vacation recently due to her pregnancy, though she has been doing voice work for Clarice's succubus part in TiH.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm
"I don't think the closet is anymore classy then just straight out doing it on the parking lot." Dakota grinned, "And Madeline, remind me if we get to the island that we should really EXPERIMENT with that whole twincest thing. I'd be fascinated to know what you rock under that tight little hunter coat." his attention was diverted to Sydney and he shrugged, giving her a lopsided grin.

"I think in some form or other, everyone is dating someone. Like ******** and Clerise just kissed hold on...." His smile fully bloomed, "That was hot, okay back to situation. We're actors playing ourselves I'm getting to....And somehow all involved with each other..." He rubbed his face.

"And Wow Natalia..." He was laughing as he placed his hand over hers on Wilson's stomach. "I could be a daddy with you Wilson in this world." Cue all of the sparkly faces.

And then he was pulled into a Wilson kiss. WELL. Part of his brain did break because oh god this was hi brother but the other part was like...IF ONE COULD PLAY THIS GAME, SO COULD THE OTHER. When they pulled back, Dakota gave him a very disturbing smile and then leaned down farther.

"Well Darling...I don't think that was quite satisfying enough?" Dakota kissed him again and slipped him the tongue. Once he had finish his little prank, he pulled back and tucked his hands in his pocket.

"I think we better be rich bastards, especially with how much these attendants are all over us. Yo can I get a double blended double shot of coffee or whatever the ******** Sasha ordered?"

((Dakota
Related: Natalia Sinclaire (Twins) (Madeline's Actor)
Wooing: Kevin Lin Ah yeah (Wilson's Actor)
Personality: Pretty serious outside of his character, Chase is the dancing and singing counterpart of his sister. Rising to fame with one hit song, he moved over to acting and found his nitch along with his sister. Currently dating his sister's ex Kevin. ))

Syusaki

Kupuritama

Ice Queen

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm
HMmmmm.

Maybe Fake-Sasha could be okay, for the time being. Even if she was a cray b***h to the runner girls.

"Don't be so mean to them, they're trying, you know~" she said, grinning, eyeballing Jerry for just a moment before revelling in the kiss Fake-Sasha planted on her jaw.

At least this one wasn't FAKE PREGNANT with FAKE HARRISON'S BABY. YEAH.

She was snickering at Fake-Sasha's yell-y, bitchy antics until-- Jerry was carting her away.

Yeah, this could only end well.

"Don't be too hard on him, dear!"

pinchmonster

bilious

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items