Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sparx (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 pm
Boris clapped silently when Jack came back up, breathing a sigh of relief that they did not lose yet. He then began to think of what it would be like if the lived in a world of toon physics, then Boris would be able to flatten Jack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 pm
The Ogre pulled his barrier up as Sebastian slashed and kicked at him again

"Seriously is this all you can do? just give up already" he went to grab Jack's roundhouse kick again thinking he predicted it but the kick stopped halfway causing the Ogre to get thrown off his rhythm "Wha?" then the kick continued and landed on the ogre's cheek butt his legg when downward so the ogre's head went down face first into the floor "Ooomph!" Clever little sneak he said as he pulled his head out jsut to barely block an electrified claw to the face "!!!"

"Hey don't think I'm a one trick pony, now. AND BORIS STOP THINKING ABOUT FLATTENING ME, I KNOW YOU WERE THINKING IT MEATHEAD!" he called out he suddenly recieved a punch toth e gut from the ogre and sent flyign and tumbling back and onto his feet and looked up grinning "that tickled"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 pm
Boris did not intend on causing Jack to get hurt. Hey! Keep your mind on the fight!" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm
"I AM! Your just breaking my focus!" he yelled back as he dodged more of the ogre's attacks.

then stopped when he noticed he was at the edge, the Ogre pulled out a type of gun that blasted Jack off the rooftop and into the force field that commenced to shock Jack with volts of electricity

"Oh yeah, hes done"

"Looks like this is it folks"

Everyone were starting to clap their hands to the Ogre as he turned back to his team then heard "Hey! Quit walking away you leave your back wide open!" the ogre turned to see a sucker punch to his nose flying him back so fast if the ogre didn't focus intime he would've missed the ledge to grab onto and get back on the roof

"Why you-... Why won't you stay down! he got pissed off now and was really charging and giving everything he got to Jack you simply took a defensive stance and endured still grinning "GIVE UP NEWBIE!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm
Iris stood and watched the battle intently, trying to learn about the enemy team strategies from the fight. "Hmmm Jack really should just try to finish this. I want to get in there." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 pm
soon enough Sebastian opened his arms pushing the ogre back and making him stumble, this time, Lex came out of Jack's hoodie and onto his shoulder, grinning just Like Jack was grinning "Alright, I think I'm done with defense now, time to fight back  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am
Molly winced and cringed as she watched the fight. She was starting to get nervous about her fight and she clung to Boris in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 am
"Don't Make me laugh, so far you could barely even touch me!" he conjured up a bazooka and fired at Jack "Now Stay down!"

Jack's grin didn't falter as he instantly dodged the attack and ran in,, the Ogre started firing every gun type weapon he could think of, but Jack dodged, jumped, ducked, and weaved through the wave of bullets just when he was about to swing a claw at the Ogre's face, the Ogre pulled out a barrier to block it "Forget it, no matter how much you try my barrier will block everything you throw at me." "Well then I'll just break it!" he a spark seemed to be in his eyes as he started attacking the Ogre with so much ferocity, that even made his opponent become fearful. It got even worse when he saw that his barrier was cracking, but Jack continued attacking without pausing, that he couldn't afford to bring his barrier down to let it reset. Jack only moved faster and faster, each punch causing more and more cracks "What are you?! GAAH!" He stumbled back as he saw his defensive shatter to Jack's left jab and in an instant Jack was already on him, a light claw already pulled back Lex yipping excitedly on his shoulder waiting for the final strike. "I'M THE KING!" the claw came down onto the Ogre's face finally breaking his personal sheild and crashing him intoth e roof top down 4 floors and knocked out. the crowd went wild as Jack turned to Team Mountain "I hope you guy's don't plan to go easy on us, cuz we're rookies, now. My team will crush you into concrete before you know it!" he said instigating the team as Lex yipped at them. though that wasn't helping his team any. now they had to face a bunch of pissed off thugs.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am
Iris stared blankly at the sight she just saw, "Jeez... remind me not to piss Jack off anytime soon." she said standing still blinking like crazy from the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 am
Boris held Molly tightly, forgetting that he was a giant. He wasn't scared of Jack, but only trying to make Molly feel better. He was happy that Jack had done what he had done, because then, they get to go to move on to their own little matches.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 am
Molly cheered as well as Jack won but stopped when he said not to go easy on them. She felt even more scared now that the other team was mad at them. She then squeaked when Boris held her tightly. "B-Boris! T-Too tight!" she gasped as the air left her lungs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 am
"Amazing folks! with that, Team Fox recieves the Crown ans is the King of the Match!" there was a scoreboard above and the zero under the word Fox changed to 2 and now the team's will discuss whos going inth e 2nd round!" Jack strutted back "Alright! lets keep this streak goin guys! Whos next?!" he said as he turned off his personal shield and Lex went back int his hoodie for a nap.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 am
Iris raised her hand, "I can go at it if you want me to Jack. I think I got their team figured out."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am
He nodded at Iris then looked at the other two "I got no problems with that, and I guess Molly will be last" he assumed seeing her not as excited about this as the others were.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 am
Boris released his grip on her, embarrassed. "Sorry Kitty, I forgot my own strength.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff