Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm
"It's the least I c()uld do~ After all, I d()n't have the penchant for vi()lence and fighting that Rayela dear d()es~" Lumari said with a slight sigh. She was rather glad her own lusus was out finding food as well. She'd hate for her Devi to get mixed up in all this too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm
"still, i appreciate it." After a moment she brought her notebook back out once more, quite eagerly writing down a summary of the events that had transpired as well as a few keen observations on her part. This was certainly something she didn't want to forget! Come to think of it, it was a complete wonder that she wasn't horribly shocked or frightened by how close she came to death. If anything she seemed intoxicated by the thought, if the look on her face was anything to go by.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 pm
((Masochist..?))

"yOu need tO get Off me first, ********>, Ilixay responds in a strangely calm voice. She had also gone suddenly limp as well, ceasing all forms of struggling.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 pm
{Partially. I imagine her to be a study-loving violence fettishist with extreme cuckoolander tendencies.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 pm
((Kinky.))

"Ashtar, sweetie~? I kn()w y()u like y()ur studies, but I really d() wish y()u'd put m()re care int() taking care ()f y()urself, at least when the high bl()()ds are inv()lved~" Lumari said with a slight sweatdrop seeing how eagerly she was to take notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 pm
{I know, right? emotion_awesome }

"i love my studies. they are my life's blood, my soul, my everything." Que the creepy overly serious look on her face, which was replaced with a cute smile not even five seconds afterwards. (Or at least as much subjective cute as she could muster) "what's a few scars here and there when i get to learn something new?" Her devotion to her hobbies was highly disturbing at times.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm
"Swear that you won't bother this neighborhood again, and you're free to go."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 pm
"can't prOmise anything." Ilixay really couldn't make a promise like that, she did what her mood and instinct dictated for the most part.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 pm
"~nooo leave Lixi alone!~ >3<" Delphi had gotten distracted by something dead along the way and had finally entered the scene to find her friend being ganged up on. As she ran over, she was currently wearing the skull Ilixay had given her like a helmet, and she had her weapon out in case she had to fight too. It was rather like the cup-and-ball game from hell, made of metal and with the ball part covered in spikes.

Rayela face/palmed. "OI!* ANY OTHER TROLLS WANNA COME OUT TO PLAY?!* IT'S A REGULAR PARTY DOWN HERE AND EVERYONE'S INVITED!!*" she yelled up into the sky, getting annoyed by how many random trolls were popping up left and right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm
Dolfar stands up, his foot still on Ilixay's chest. "Fine." He steps away. "But if I hope I never see either of you here again, highbloods, or I might not be so merciful."  

Mad Haru

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 pm
Pharos looked at the girl who screamed randomly into the sky, "Dude, like, chill. And for the record, I wanted the chick to win." He looked at the girl's guitar, "But anyway...Here's my Trollian handle, it's agitatedCoconut." He took out a card in his pocket, which looked like a professional business card. He's usually VERY bored in his hive, so bored that he made business cards of his Trollian username. "We can eckschange ideas about music... or whatever. Just don't tell anyone else, alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm
Ilixay suddenly sweeps Dolfar's legs out from under him before standing up herself. "ganging up On me isn't what i wOuld call merciful.", she says coldly. She walks over to where the troll corpse had ended up and tosses it at Delphi before stalking back towards her hive.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm
"That chick was reao/y to kill my frieno/!!*" Rayela's eye twitched as she watched Pharos shove a...business card into her hand? "...The ********?*" was about all she had to add. Everyone was walking off and the scene had broken up. Shoving the card into her sylladex with her guitar, she walked over to Lumari's hive and knocked on the door. "Coast's clear guys*"

"~Lixi?~ ~are you okay?~ ;;3;;" Delphi asked as she trailed behind Ilixay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Pharos rolled his eyes before treading off to his hive. His lusus was sitting beside the door. "Out of the way..." He got out of the way as he opened the door and went to his room. He pulled up his laptop, and logged onto Trollian as 'agitatedCoconut'. After that, he pulled up beside his piano, and began playing scales. His lusus slammed open the door again, creating a bigger crack on the wall it slammed into. "Shhh!" He began playing again, but this time he played Mad World arranged by Gary Jules.  

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm
"dO i lOOk Okay?", Ilixay responds grumpily. Her ax vanishes back into her sylladex as she gently feels the back of her head to check on any damage the guitar may have done.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff