Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 pm
"That means more living idiots to clean up after." Ophelia joked back with a smirk, unable to resist the small opprotunity for snark that Balthazar had most kindly provided.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:19 pm
((Obvious question while writer's block claims my brain: how shall we deal with this little miner check? Someone plays the guy in charge? Or just summarize?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm
{Since nobody's playing him/her, I suggest we summarize.}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm
Mad Haru
"Melted down? Hacking trees? You know nothing of tree-chopping, and if you did, you would know that I would be a most inelegant tool for the job!" The sword huffs.
"Fine. If you take me with you, I won't alert the guards."

Lenore licked her lips, pleased with herself in convincing the enchanted sword into doing what she pleased. "Swell. I'll make sure you won't be forgotten or neglected like you are here," she noted. She was just trying to ensure the sword she wasn't trying anything fishy. Which she was. The possibilities she could put away with the sword were appetizing. Lenore decided she would choose how she wished to sell the thing later. For now, however, her first thought was to get out of here.
She looked back down. "Caledfwlch, I'm going to wrap you up in my cloak and sneak you out. Please behave yourself meanwhile," she stated before proceeding to do so.
Lenore retraced her steps, careful not to make much noise. Her steps light, she peeked back up the flight of stairs, which seemed void of workers. She paused, sucking in a breath before climbing the first few, peeking out. There were many milling about, but none near where she was. Lenore then stepped out, turning her head here and there. She sucked in a breath. Though she was agile, being an elf, she would still have a hard time getting off the ship without being seen.

She assumed that this ship was merely not just a merchant ship but something more...if this ship held enchanted items like Caledfwlch here, then this ship was much...grander than it appear to be. Otherwise, there wouldn't be as many guards. She just hoped the sword knew when to keep its trap closed.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 pm
The sword emits a sound similar to a zipper.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:01 am
[Since Angel wont be posting, I had waited on her, but should I just go ahead and post?]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 am
(Up to you on that one)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 am
"In short: beastmen are posing a problem." Balthazar sighed after their chat with the man in charge. It seemed that every time they started to make some good headway, the locals would attack in the night and destroy the mining equipment. Which was to say nothing of the occasional "accidents" they caused now and then. "We're going to be here all century at this rate."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 am
"I say we do what we always do. We approach, prove to have peaceful intentions in their eyes, and get to know the locals better. You know, see what their customs and beliefs are. Once we've gained enough of an understanding of one another, we can try to bargain better for the stones. Should they overstep their boundaries or find themselves unable to make peace with us, they will be wiped out just as all our other enemies have been." Ophelia replied in a surprisingly casual manner, sounding more like she was talking about the weather instead of the possibility of slaughtering their enemies. "Though it would be nice if we could make peace with people for a change."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm
"Hey, peace talks have to work sooner or later. That, and Kaistern would probably scold us for skipping straight to the ethnic cleansing." Balthazar joked. "If anything, they should be okay with things since we just need the stones. We'll keep to our little mine here and stay away from them and everyone can be happy."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 pm
Ophelia let out a small snicker. "Kaistern gets mad if we step on a grass blade wrong." she joked back before taking on a more somber look once more. "Somehow I get the impression that convincing them of such a compromise will be...difficult to say the least, but for the moment it's the best we can hope for."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Klaus reached the outskirts of the demon mining town. He smirked and wonder what the demons were thinking as he walked through the street. He looked through several shops thinking about what he should buy for his next trip. "Hmmm, I think i'll take this cloak. It hides my figure well. Don't you agree shopkeeper?" He asked putting the cloak on the counter and removing his purse full of coin. "How much?" He asked before the shopkeeper could get a word out.
The shopkeeper smiled weakly "About 1249 if you have that much." Klaus' jaw dropped at the price. Knowing full well he had the coin he decided put his coin purse away. "I'm sorry sir but your prices are just to steep for me. I'll be going now if you don't mind." Klaus returned to the street and headed towards the mines. 'Might as-well see what the demons are up to.' He thought as he made his way there.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Lenore flinched, hearing the zipper sound. She looked down at the wrapped away sword in her hand, cursing herself mentally. "Caledfwlch!" She shook the sword, unwrapping it to reveal the handle and its light. "What the hell are you doing?" She frowned and looked up.
It seemed some crew members had noticed her and were now wary. Their eyes lingered, demonic gazes piercing the elf. She shivered, quickly rewrapping the handle as one of the larger demons sauntered up to her.

"Well, missy. Did you happen to get lost on here?"

Lenore eyed him, trying to think of get away plan. She would be screwed if Caledfwlch decided to make any more noise. So she quickly lowered her eyes, looking submissive. "Ah, it seems so," she murmured, feigning innocence. The demon watched her hungrily. An elf around these parts was a spectacle. The demon thought it'd be exciting if he took to her than take another wench. He leaned closer, sniffing her aroma, which was appetizing to him. Lenore backed away a little. She was not afraid, more like annoyed, but if she could play a little with this demon, she might get off without being caught stealing. She squeezed Caledfwlch, hoping he would keep his big fat, well, voice to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 pm
A small whisper. "I was making the sound to signify that I understood you. No matter. Hold me up, and cover your eyes."

A loud, booming voice emanated from the sword, and paired with it was a blinding light. "I AM CALEDFWLCH, LEGENDARY BLADE OF THE DEMON KING, AND YOU WILL NOT IMPEDE ME ANY FURTHER. ANY ATTEMPT UPON THE LIFE OF ME OR THIS ONE WILL BE TREATED AS AN ACT OF TREASON."

Mad Haru

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Deciding to make the atmosphere a little more comfortable for the three of them, the wolf went on to make a joke while introducing herself. She was also curious as to see if the demon would actually believe her. "My name in your language would take too long to learn and pronounce properly as it has many complicated sounds and vowels that you couldn't possibly make." she said, having a serious expression, "So how about you just call me Alexia?" Hey, she may have hated what his people and the other faction were doing to her people's lands, but she didn't have to be sharped tongue to one who was going to reveal important information to the elder. It would've been disrespectful in her point of view.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff