Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm
Xaundellyn made to go towards land, even pushed away from the Prince and tried to walk there. But as she had thought, the water covered her nose and she freaked. After inhaling she lurched backwards and back onto Maverick. Covering her mouth and hiding her face the Princess coughed up a bit of water. "I can't make it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:58 pm
Maverick sighed and said "Fine." He scooped up Xaundellyn and said "Don't worry. I've got you." He swam her back to the shore line. He locked eyes with Atahlea's he knew she was pissed but he had his ways, and besides everyone needed a little freedom, even her. She needed freedom from herself it would appear though. He really didn't care for what his father had to say though. He didn't say a word to his guard as he got himself ready to be dressed.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 am
Atahlea was moving towards the riverbank to fish the princess out when the prince went ahead and did it for her. Though at least they seemed to be getting along well, the guard was still hesitant and suspicious; she wasn’t ready to fully accept the foreign princess just yet. That, of course, had nothing to do with how she would treat the other woman or how well she would guard her—it was just a personal edginess, and had nothing to do with her job. The princess would have nothing to complain about as far as the guard was concerned.

When Maverick looked up and locked eyes with her, she silently stared him down until the two of them got out of the water. Only being kind enough to preserve the princess’s modesty had her politely looking away while the two of them got dressed again, but she was only averting her eyes; if the Prince took it into his head to try and take off on her again, she’d catch him.

She knew Maverick hated his father’s speeches, and did he think she enjoyed having to be the one to call him in to do things he hated? Everyone had things they needed to do, even if they didn’t enjoy them. She was always there, silent and supportive, for him to rant at later, but his recent outspokenness was worrying her more and more. As much as she was personally uncomfortable about the match, she had to hope that maybe the princess would have a good effect on him—the Timberland princess was well-known for her tact and diplomacy, part of the reason that the marriage had been brokered to begin with.

When the rustling sounds told her that both young royals were dressed again, she turned and waited calmly for the Prince to lead the way back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 am
Pit was walking around the garden, looking at the flowers, enjoying his day off. It seemed like he was always working, but today, he was going to make sure he enjoyed it. He didn't really know what to do, seeing as how he was just a servant. He didn't know what happened to the foriegn servant, so he thought he should look for her, but then he became nervous at the thought of being in trouble for losing a serveant.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 am
Xaundellyn dressed as quickly as possible, pulling the strings of her dress closed and tying a small bow. Once finished slipping into her shoes, she pushed her wet hair from her face and paled. "I look a mess. I am by no means presentable enough to meet the King." Worried filled her voice, causing a slight uprising in pitch.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 am
(*Quietly slips in* Sorry, been very busy and couldn't think of anything.)

Raine was in the very back of the garden, looking at the flowers as well as the other decor. At the current moment she didn't have much to do, not like she could think of anything to do since she was a current guest. She just hoped that the Princess was alright and getting along well with the Prince.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm
Pit saw someone, and he approached them without discretion, and he saw Raine. "Oh, there you are," Pit said as he rushed to her. He was relieved to see the servant girl alright and unharmed because he was afraid that the two countries would go to war.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 pm
Raine turned around when she heard a voice and smiled at Pit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to go off on my own. I just wanted to get a better look of the garden." she said, apologizing. She hoped she didn't worry him too much.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 am
Pit smiled nervousely after skidding to a halt. "Oh no. It's alright. I just that I thought I lost you and something bad happened," he said. It was somewhat true, and he was relieved to see Raine alive and unharmed. "Are you hungry? I could try to get something for you to eat," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Zaneth nodded as he stepped out of the carriage with 2 packs. "Tyrin, you are returning to Kessig. I assume that you already know the layout of the castle grounds and the patrol routes fairly well. Make sure you are not seen. You will be leaving your horse here. Your job is to do whatever you can to keep tensions high between Kessig and Timberland. Do whatever it takes. Just don't get caught and if you are caught, make sure that they cannot trace you back to Volvagia. Everything you will need has been packed for you." He said handing Tyrin one of the packs.
"You ask for much My Lord, but if it is your will." Tyrin replied as he got off his horse. He had turned to leave when Zaneth stopped him.
"Leave your sword Tyrin. I don't expect you to get into any fights and a sword is hard to conceal."
Tyrin gave a small smile. "I think you are underestimating me My Lord." He replied as he took his sword from his hip and handed it over to Zaneth. "If that is all the I will be off." He gave a bow and was on his way down the road.
Zaneth then turned his attention to Malvious. "You are to travel to Timberland to pick something up. A contact will meet you at the outside the trading town of Urien. You must return at least 3 days before the wedding"
Malvious's dismay was clear in his voice. "We are working with the elves? They would sell us out in no time I don't trust them."
"I understand out you feel but there are many elves who do not wish to see this marriage come about. With that in mind they are willing to help us. Besides, if they sell us out, they will be forfeiting their own lives as well. It is a temporary alliance. We cannot stop this marriage on our own so we must accept help where ever it comes from or we will be under the rule of an elvish queen and I will not let that happen."
Malvious was silent for a moment. He didn't like the idea. What could the elves offer them that they could not produce themselves? Still it was an order and his king had never lead them astray. He took the pack from Zaneth and rod off.  

uilenyk

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 am
"Sorry to have you worry." Raine said once she saw that she caused a bit of trouble for him, she didn't mean to. "Just a little, the journey here was bit long." She replied, now curious about the delicacies the kingdom of Kessig could have.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm
Pit smiled at Raine, a little hungry himself. "Okay, follow me," he said as he went to reach for his company's hand. He rushed out of the garden and back into the castle, avoiding the other staff that were working. He lead Raine into the kitchen and looked around before getting something for them to eat.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers