Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 am
Blaze, finally snapped from his funk, could only reply "Huh?" at first.

Then in proper order of operation (and completely heedless of time passed); accepted the tea, "Thank you," gulped it down; snagged a bumpy, blue and orange striped something-fruit, "Oh I really shouldn't," *CHOMP CHOMP* and it was gone; he waved at the spot Crystal was, "Wait that's not right," waves at the spot she is, "Hello!"

And then, in a bit more of an annoyed tone, "That jerk, I was going to take the day off for a vacation. The short of it is, I wasn't even supposed to be in today!"
Blaze dusts himself off and cracks an obscene number of vertebra, "But since I'm here, I think I know how to travel in style. Reload Blimpmon! Hey, clear some space, he's gotta land somewhere!"

Local residents once again scatter from a nearby field because of a flying digimon. At least this one's not shooting.

"All aboard!" comes a voice that resonates throughout the entire airship as it touches down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 am
Shiro, of course, once Crystal was far enough away from what he judged that he wouldn't be bothered, he stood up straighter, frowning a bit, before looking to Tactimon, as he re-loaded everyone of his digimon, except the Baby II Digimon he had on hand "alright. Tactimon, you're the best taskmaster i know for training, so it's up to you to get them able to evolve at will through their various forms, and if you want me to use Digi-Xros, let me know and i'll oblige in learning new combinations." he then traced a few clones of himself, which was pathetically easy, given he views -himself- as a weapon, so he tossed the Xros Loader to one clone, which went off to follow Tactimon and Team Gen'ei Kitsune deep into the edges of his Reality Marble, where the farthest reaching explosions could be heard. Shiro then turned to his spiritual companions as the clone set up with them "this clone will be with you working on Soul Resonance, using the individual abilities of the Meisters, so on, to the point of mastering how to use you guys seamlessly. also, Soul, i can sense Black Blood in you and Crona, so i will leave it to you two to find out about my black blood, what i can do with it, so on. the clone will be transferring knowledge and memories back to my body, so i will have everything mentally capable, as well as Muscle Memory." he softly took a breath, and let them go on their way, before turning back to the wooden training dummies, completely blocking out everything else in his senses before letting the youki go back along his claws again as he focused, keeping himself in control "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" he shouted, proceeding to start clawing into the training dummies, once more working on his youki-related moves and all. his mind instinctively 'speeding up' the Reality Marble's perception of time, though it wouldn't honestly affect Shiro or those within, as their bodies were still connected directly to the true reality's perception of time, so their body ages slowly, yet training inside that kind of area would allow them to learn -lots-. either way, he was only working on it until he could sense Crystal, Airu, and Blaze are too far for his senses to feel, before he worked on the next step of his plan and training.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm
Crystal, Zapmon, Labramon, and Cho-Hakkaimon all bid farewell to Sanzomon and Gokuwmon. Then Labramon returned to Crystal's Xros Loader while she and Zapmon started climbing aboard Blimpmon. Cho-Hakkaimon stayed out to assist Airu in climbing aboard as well since Airu seemed somewhat wary of the prospect of aerial travel, especially at the hands of that lunatic Blaze. She did settle down a little once they reached the main cabin since there was plenty of seating, windows, and no immediately feasible way to fall out of the airship.

Crystal took a seat, placing Chibi Hackmon on her lap, simply waiting for Blaze to give the order for Blimpmon to take off. "By the way, the others are waiting back at the castle. You probably know the one. It's where you found most of your digimon."

Zapmon perched on the back of a seat by one of the windows peering out to see the sights and to wave good-bye to the numerous rare digimon that were watching from outside Blimpmon in the flying forest of Ceresmon. Someday they really had to come back here.

Airu took a seat as Cho-Hakkaimon finally reverted back to Opossumon and settled on her lap. Neither of them wanted to get jostled around trying to stand during takeoff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm
"Well then, now that you're all settled in... Buckle your seatbelts, Blimpmon, prepare for liftoff!" The titanic airship shuddered for a moment before it ponderously rose from the 'ground' on Ceresmon's back.

"Now let's see," mumbled Blaze as he pulled up a 3-D map on his Xros Loader. "Ah ha! Okay so if we're here, then that means the Castle is this way... Course set, prepare for upload!" Blaze fiddled with a few buttons on the console and a rectangular slot popped open.

"Here we go!" shouted Blaze as he slid his Xros Loader into the port with a *click*.

"Okay, but enough with the theatrics, who wants a drink?" Blaze pulled up a touch screen that was connected to the main console with a heavy-duty wire. "We have beer, sake, wine... who filled my Xros Loader with all this liquor!!!"

*#%*#%*#%*#%*

In an empty, crumbling castle, a lone digimon inspects the areas of the recent battle.  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm
At the mention of seat belts, Crystal and Airu both immediately fastened their own just to be safe. Zapmon remained perched on her seat back not really too concerned with the prospect of being thrown across the cabin if there was any turbulence. Crystal held onto Chibi Hackmon during takeoff, setting him back on her lap once Blimpmon's flying seemed to stabilize. Opossumon drifted off of Airu's lap with her balloons and simply floated about the cabin in that fashion.

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass," Crystal sweatdropped at the assortment of beverages Blaze had listed off.

"I don't think I want anything either," Airu added not fully trusting the contents of Blaze's Xros Loader even if by some miracle he managed to list off something that wasn't obviously alcoholic.

Crystal chuckled thinking it might be funny to give some of those beverages to Tagiru once they got to the castle. "Probably better not..." She settled into her seat, lightly stroking Chibi Hackmon on the back while he slept.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm
Shiro of course worked quite a while, going through quite a few dummies in the process, once the Blimpmon was far away enough to not be noticed, Shiro had naturally gotten off his training kicks for now, and ended the Reality marble, before recalling Garandoumon to rest and all, and reloaded Mail Birdramon, hopping up onto the wing lightly while sighing "time for us to go ourselves... too bad i never intrigued one of the slashmon's in the area..." he mumbled, lightly checkign his Loader and seeing he had a few Shouto's and even a Hackmon for himself, due to Guilmon, but given how Guilmon befriended a MarineAngemon and all. though he kept himself in the area a bit more discussing where to go with his flying partner and all given he honestly had no clue where a good place devoid of life was, though one addition to his apparel had oddly been a sheathed sword, one that'd be very familar to at least a few people, namely Tessaiga.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:03 pm
"Before you leave, I wanted to ask you what you meant about one of your Origins being Grail," Sanzomon interrupted Shiro's departure planning with Mail Birdramon.

*~*~*~*~*

It was interesting to note that while Crystal and Shiro had gone out of their way to fly to the Starlight Zone region to consult with Miko Sakuyamon, tracking the location of Sanzomon and Gokuwmon to reach Ceresmon had actually brought them back within close proximity to the castle in the Lake Zone region. Even though Ceresmon had been passing overhead the previous afternoon when Ryo had suddenly appeared as Justimon it seemed that the humongous avian digimon hadn't really left the area and was in actuality flying in wide circles just overhead amongst the clouds. Looking down from that great height it was even possible to see the aftermath of Tagiru's training regimen as one of the lakes in the vicinity of the castle was an awful mess of colors from all of the paint mines he'd been setting off.

Zapmon, who was still peering out the window, spoke up about it. "It looks like we don't really have too far to go. I can see the castle from here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm
Shiro had blinked when he had heard Sanzomon's voice, lightly he looked over to the woman lightly, sweat-dropping "Well... apparently when we found out how to reveal my Origin, we found out it has mutated not to be a single Origin, but a Triplet or Trio Origin, the first two were 'Weapon' and 'Spirit, both workable and with the 'weapon' origin i can safely use my Reality Marble, i just will be cataloging more than just 'swords' in it. right as the third origin was barely revealed to Crystal, the Hourglass kind of unleashed with a huge amount of power, and knocked us flying, but she said she had seen the Origin of 'Grail' within the third and final bulb. hearing that made me freak out given I've heard rumors back where i came from, in various myths, that anytime a Grail appears, it's usually... a corrupt Grail, containing Angra Mainyu, the Root of All Evils in the World." he took a breath as he explained things, slipping off of MailBirdramon for now while sighing "so when i heard she saw that in the final bulb... i freaked out, and freaking out knocked off my balance in meditation and i screamed it physically." of course, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he said that, a bit embarrassed at his own worries, given he had no clue that he would be confronted about his third Origin given he had hoped it wouldn't intrigue people.

Centralized Break... Scene Change, Hatsudo!

of course, back at the castle, Roveth and Jake were currently letting their digimon rest for now, though he did let out all of his others too to train along with Jake, they had been quick to work on various things: evolution, Digi-Xros'es, so on. of course, with Shiro gone it also left a bad taste in Roveth's mouth, mainly because he knew Shiro usually got himself into trouble when he was alone and all.

Gene of course was offering his help to the ones that were training at the castle, as a sparring partner or whatever they needed him for, though he was Crystal's main partner in the Tamers Universe, he was quite independent in how he did things, not to mention the training and sparring helped him get back in shape and not be as rusty against a digital adversary and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm
"Interesting," Sanzomon tapped her chin in contemplation. "There is a legend in this world of a great golden dragon whose wings form the shape of a chalice. It is said that in the ancient past this great golden dragon carried the water that nourished the seed of the great tree, Yggdrasil, allowing it to grow. This great dragon was called Graildramon and, although it has not been seen by any living digimon in recent memory, it is said that Graildramon still watches over those it has chosen to guard against the terrible darkness that threatens to swallow up the digital world. Perhaps this new-found Grail Origin signifies that you yourself have been chosen by Graildramon."

This, of course, piqued the interest of several nearby Slashmonz who eager to hear more about the legend of Graildramon. Sanzomon was certainly quite the elegant storyteller.

*~*~*~*~*

Xros Heart was taking a break from training and patrolling the castle to take a swim in one of the lakes that hadn't been horribly polluted as a result of Tagiru's reckless training. This included Tagiru who had been fished out by Taiki after his latest failed attempt at navigating the obstacle course and told to get himself cleaned up. That had given everyone else the idea to go for a swim while the sun was still out. Of course, Zenjirou was disappointed that Nene wasn't there since that meant he couldn't enjoy the sight of her in that adorable bikini, not that Yuu would have liked that, but at least he still had Venusmon so it wasn't a total loss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm
Shiro had also listened intently, given MailBirdramon for now returned back to the Xros Loader, as he sat on the grass thinking on the story, and the part where she thinks he has been chosen to aid this Graildramon in it's battles to fight the darkness. of course, the main thing he thought was that he would have done just that anyway, given his constant fighting against the like of the Demon Lords, and other digimon that were trying to either destroy it, take it over, so on, Shademon would not be any different, truth be told, as he nodded "i see.. then the Digital World's 'Grail' so to speak, has not been tainted... in this case, i definately feel honored to be chosen like that for a cause i've fought for ever since i became a Chosen Child." he said with a smile, while pondering a bit on things "hmm... maybe i should travel the world as well as train, when i land whoever wants to explore the area they can, and the others wanting to train can stay within the Reality Marble." he thought, tilting a fox-ear curiously and all while his tails sway lazily and all with his idle thinking.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 pm
"The legend of Graildramon has been largely forgotten by the denizens of the digital world, being known only to scholars who have rediscovered his legend," Sanzomon went on. "Those who know the legend are divided on whether or not such a digimon could ever have existed. However, it is said among those who do believe in his existence that the spirit of Graildramon must surely live on in the Digi-Gnomes who exist to grant the dreams and desires of those whose hearts are pure."

At this point a small dragon with the same red and black tiger striped coloration as the Slashmonz casually invited himself up onto Shiro's lap. His head was proportionally larger than his body and he had stubby limbs without any claws. In that regard, Slashmon's Baby II form of Honomon had a build very similar to Chibimon, although he was also somewhat larger. Moreover, even though he was still only at the Baby II stage, Honomon was already capable of breathing fire. Of course, Shiro might not immediately recognize him as the Baby II form of Slashmon as Team Epoch's Slashmon had very rarely degenerated back to his earlier forms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 pm
Shiro had glanced to the Baby II form in his lap, chuckling a bit to himself while lightly bringing a hand down to softly pat on the Digimon's head a bit, after instinctively changing it away from the clawed monstrosity and all, while looking to Sanzomon "most of the time when there are myths and legends in the Digital World, they are more than likely true." he said, lightly bringing out his Xros Loader and lightly showing the Legendary Spirits, that the Legendary Warriors revived came from "i kind of know this more than anyone, given i have studied Digital History from various iterations of the Digital World, this is the first time I've heard mention a Graildramon." he began pondering a bit, thinking to himself ~though the fact about the Digi-Gnomes is a definite.. kernel that might might lead to finding Graildramon, keep an eye out for Digi-Gnomes.~ of course he then spoke up on the idea "doesn't that mean then that an easy way to find Graildramon would be to watch out for Digi-Gnomes in a larger amount than normal in that area?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am
"While that would seem like a reasonable assumption, Digi-Gnomes are aloof and unpredictable," noted Gokuwmon. "It's true that they do sometimes seem to gather in certain places more than others, their behavior is still very poorly understood. As such, it would be fairly difficult to gauge what is and is not normal Digi-Gnome activity. They are very mysterious creatures."

"In fact, there are only two digimon I can think of who have reached any kind of an understanding with the Digi-Gnomes," added Sanzomon. "Culumon is able to communicate with them to a certain extent being a similarly pure being with a remarkably free spirit, but even the extent of communication between them is somewhat limited by their innate playfulness. Banchou Hitsuzenmon is able to get along with the Digi-Gnomes and appears to channel their creative impulses to a limited extent, but she can also be quite a handful and isn't one for giving anybody straight answers."

At that point there was a blinding flash in the vicinity of Shiro's lap as the Honomon that had invited himself to curl up there suddenly evolved into yet another fine young Slashmon, very likely overwhelming Shiro with his sudden increase in size and almost certainly smacking him in the face with his now much longer tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am
"Thank you for flying Parallax Air, we hope you enjoyed your flight. Please remember any luggage and carry on items. And as a special note to any stowaways, the big red button opens the rear hatch. Have a nice day!" Blaze set down the very in unnecessary intercom and grinned.  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers