Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer had followed the two in her feline form. Seeing that the boy was injured and didn't seem likely to throw anymore electricity around, she approaches cautiously.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Don't look so down it's just training" Brink said as he went to his defensive stance. He wasn't going to lie this girl would be tricky. Her illusions were pretty realistic and he wasn't exactly sure the extent of those things. "Come at me when you are ready" Brink said as he took a slow breath relaxing himself as he looked towards the girl.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster reaches the gym door and glances back. She has the illusion suddenly dart forward while another one appears behind him. Hoping that would be enough of a distraction, she tries to sneak out the door.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm
Shiningdragon21
Illusion's right Brink thought looking at each of them as he thought about it increasing gravity around him to three times normal. He needed to figure out which one was real as getting hit by a punch he couldn't tell was coming wouldn't fell good in the least.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

As soon as Aster makes it out the door, the illusions vanish. She promptly takes off running down the hall.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"I'll get her, looks like she's making a run for it." Lewis said mildly, looking outside the door after the illusions vanished. He was faster when he flew, and he also had telekinesis, which could grab hold of her and hold her still long enough for someone else or Lewis to get to her and bring her back to the gym.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Right then well crow guess since Aster decided against this part of training your the last one" Brink said rubbing the back of his head. "Try not to disappoint" he told him to comment back on his quip about him being old. "Just cause you think you caught me off guard doesn't mean you have" Brink said easily spinning around Crow as he hopped away from him the gravity on the boy increasing to five times normal. It was a weight he knew he could handle but it will still make his movement's more dull and fatigue him faster. "Rushing head long at an opponent even if you have caught glimpses of him during training is never a smart idea" Brink said moving into his defensive stance. Tho his words were joking he held no intent to let this one get a strike in. He knew how uncontrollable he could be at times and had heard of the many reports of him going crazy during missions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Okay then, just gonna go and see what's up with her then." Lewis said simply and just walked out of the training room, floating after Aster at a steady pace.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Xistund
Crow didn't say any quips or anything he ran at Brick changing into his demonic shell as he ran and with fierce force lunched at him to tackle him to the ground. Hoping to catch him off guard and be on top of him before he can make him weigh more. And once on top he would be free to punch the lights out of him.

Crow quicken his pace till he managed to find Arcticwaste "I see your still up to your old tricks waste" He said making a lifelike hologram appear a few feet away to make it seem like he was over there wile he was cloaked, part of the reason he was called ghost.

"No you don't kid.....stay in the gym." He threatened Lewis. I'll find her." He said seriously giving the kid a glare as he followed Lewis. "Listen to me kid..."

Kuzan smiled. "Ah...Ghost. They sent you here?" he chuckled. "Figures....Kine was always too scared to face me...." He said standing up. "I see you haven;t changed one bit....it's been 20 years hasn't it?" He said walking with the diamond spinning and amplifying his powers. "You remember this artifact don't you....what it did all those years ago?" He said chuckling again. "The power....the monster that wielded it, and the chaos it unleashed!" He said smiling wickedly. "Well....in my absence I've gotten stronger and I've been watching your 'justice league' carefully. You've gotten old.....while I aim to become the master of the chilling cold!" He said as he gripped the diamond tightly. He sighed as the blizzard raged on. "This can end good or bad for you....either way. You won't defeat me." He said as he made a ice Spear form in the arm as he grabbed it. "Now then....." He said as he swung the spear sending the blizzard in his direction as he jumped off the building into the cover of snow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:49 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"No idea what the fuss is about but all right." Lewis said and floated back to the gym.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm
Shiningdragon21
Jumping to the side brink hit the ground as he rolled quickly returning to his feet as he looked at crow. Strength up close and his mother's powers this kid could be a threat if he let himself get distracted. Fortunately that spell incantation's were nothing new to him the boy's mother having used it many times before against him. It seemed tho he was not as strong as her when using it. Again centering himself brink watched the boy. This was starting to get difficult to just stay on the defensive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan wagged his finger and laughed. "Ah ah ah.....you should know those don't work on me too well Ghost." He said jokingly. "Arctic wall." He said as he point the spear at the side of the building making a ice wall shoot out in-front of Ghost trying to impede his pursuit. "You see...I know how this will end. The blizzard, the cold, the diamond....when this is over, tell your wife I said hello when i send you back as a herosicle!" He laughed maniacally as he fell closer to the ground. 'let's see if the old spook still has his moves' He thought as he spun his spear.

Feng huffed and walked off after Aster. "Where did this kid go...." he said as he began muttering something. "eye of heat..." He said and blinked. His vision suddenly became heat vision and he was trying to find aster's heat signature.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Minnta Aloripma
imi“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster had found herself a secluded corner and was sitting hugging her knees to her chest. She had wrapped a simple illusion around herself so it looked like she wasn't actually there, though she can't fool anyone looking for her body heat and she wasn't really expecting anyone to be doing that.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Cameo time!))

A fireball flew past Ghost at Kuzan. "What's up dude? How have you been?" Arcana (Jenos) asked cheerily, deciding to help Ghost with Kuzan.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng approached Aster with crossed arms. "Hey kid...drop the illusion....why'd you leave?" He asked Aster while raising a eyebrow

Kuzan growled seeing the fireball ."More the merrier i suppose." He said as he turned and faced the ground. "Ice road" He said as ice sprayed form his hand making a road of ice as he started to skate on it

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games