Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 am
I smiled and sniffed the air. They both smelled of raw earth, the Apprentice strongly and the Master even more so. I remebered their smell and the taste they left in the air.

Thank you for your calming words, and for your support... if I need to talk with you again, then I will seek you out.

I gave a shallow bow, with my hands to my chest, just under my collarbone, my right hand curled into a fist while my left was over it. I then turned and walked back into the school.

I already sensed the meditation room, with it's highly flucuating heat source. How was it that I could sense heat so easily? I did not know.

Just what kind of control do I have? I mused to myself as I walked.

Soon I found myself standing in the doorway of the Meditation room, and I leaned against it. There I saw Amaya, as well as a younger man who had bright orange hair and bright green eyes... and a woman with long pale hair, golden eyes. She smelled like fire... dragons... and faintly of... shadows.

I tried not to stare. I shook my head and looked back to Amaya.

Hey teach. Willing to give me another try?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm
Atta decided to follow. She motioned for Aizith to as well if she wished. She contained her vibration in steps to a minimum and entered the meditation room after Ash. "Not to interrupt Master Amaya, but there are few students. Aizith found this one roaming and we convinced her to try again. Was that wrong of me my friend?" She asked putting her hands to her chin in a thoughtful way. She wondered what she would respond with. Amaya always was unpredictable. Except with lessons. The heat in the room, she had felt many times before. Probably feel many times again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra nodded as she looked down at her hands. She was on her feet and looked back up. "I would like to try some more, before learning something new. If you don't mind, that is?" She said questioningly. For some reason she felt like she was on the verge of doing what she was being asked.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm
Aizith watched Ash run off, smiling as she said she would try again. Master Atta began to follow after her, and Aizith jogged to keep up as she followed as well. As they entered the meditation room, Aizith felt the heat swarm around her. The heat had always bothered Aizith. She preferred the cool mountain tops and chilly earth. She could remember her first year at the University, finding herself standing at the edge of the Meditation room, watching the candles burn, liking the smell of the wax melting and the ashes gently falling. It had calmed her nerves whenever the earth had seemed too hard to conquer. However, she had never stepped inside until now. She bowed politely to Master Amaya, and smiled slightly. Master Amaya had always been quite nice, and she knew that she could be tough but only because of her background. Aizith's eyes moved to the other unfamiliar woman in the room. Something was off about her. Extremely off. Aizith looked away, feeling quite conflicted at the moment. Something was going on, but she wasn't quite sure what.

Not wanting to look at all weak, Aizith stepped into the room, letting the heat swell around her.

"Y-Yes, Master Amaya. There is always room for more tries right? That's the only way we get better is through p-perseverance!" Aizith said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 pm
"There are. It seems a few are arriving now..." Amaya muttered, her flames waving ever so lightly from the vibrations of their steps and the wind that unintentionally followed them. Ash made herself known first. Amaya was still slightly angry at the girl who had not yet been advanced to apprentice and was already not following instruction. The way she addressed her did not help either, but she tried to refrain from blowing up like before.

"Ash. I will give you another try, however know that 'teach' is not the most endearing term to use when speaking to your headmaster. I'd prefer Master or even just Amaya better." She said in a leveled tone, though her blue flames went back to their regular color now.

Once Atta walking in, she knew why Ash had returned. Of course, the level headed earth master...she might've known. Atta had a way with diffusing Amaya much better than the other masters did. Giving the earth master a small smile, Amaya shook her head. "No, as I've told our new student here, trying through failure is an important step to becoming a master." She said, trying to be civil though she was slightly annoyed now.

Finally Aizith walked in as well, she had seen the girl many times hanging around outside of the meditation room. The candles were comforting to many, and she assumed that was the case with Atta's student. Once the girl spoke, Amaya laughed lightly, her flames bursting with new life in each laugh. "Of course, Aizith. Master Atta has taught you well, you should continue to listen to what your master says." She told the girl before her eyes flicked to Ash once more.

"In case you haven't noticed Ash, we have a new, novice student and a new master. You should come greet them." She advised, still sitting back on her hands as she watched everyone in her meditation room now.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Edward walked up to the girl called Ash. He smiled slightly, and held out his hand. "Edward Faulkner," he said, "but most people just call me Ed." He looked at the girl. She seemed human, like him. Well, sorta like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am
Sera looked at the girl, her eyes, the girl doesn't seem to look normal though she is human...

Sera smiled and bowed "My name is Seraphina Hravart, please call me Sera"  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 am
I listened to the words flow around me, and I smiled. I still didn't understand what I did wrong, but Amaya seemed to have cooled off slightly. She doesn't like being called Teach, huh? Must make note of that.

When Edward rose to shake my hand I extended it and gave a hearty handshake. I had a big smile on my face. My eyes were shifting playfully between blue and green in the candlelight.

Nice to meet you Ed. I am known as Ash. Manly because I don't remember my real name.

I then turned to Seraphina. I took a longer moment this time to look her over, one hand behind my back the other holding my chin. I stared at her, not bothering to hide it this time. Yes... she smelled like the shadow power that had been in the building that was burning around me when I woke. She does not smell exactly like it tho-- everyone's magic smells different, just as everyone's magic is different. This was a truth I had found... when did I realize this truth? My head tilted slightly towards the ceiling as I randomly went off on a mental tangent, my eyes shifting to a thoughtful brown color. Like I'm fairly sure not everyone can smell magic........ I can smell it quite well I think....... I've... I lost my memory but I still know that truth. Interesting.

Suddenly my head snapped back towards Sera, and my eyes turned a playful green again.

Nice to meet you Sera.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 am
Atta smiled playfully at the other master as well as beamed with pride at Aizith. She would make a wonderful master one day. She turned to Ed and Ash. Then to Sera. "Good morning Mistress Sera. I am Master Atta of the Titan house. It is nice to see someone new helping in here. Maybe you can dampen Amaya's fiery fury." She said jokingly. As the earth element, Atta had a strange sort of humor but she was able to get some people joking. She immediately straightened her joking form and looked to Amaya. "Amaya, you know what I have been feeling these past two days. Something is coming and the Earth herself is holding her breath. We must tread carefully. Aizith and I are doing some... 'Pranks' to the school." She said quietly but fully serious. She had told the other masters what she had been feeling. She hoped they heeded her warnings...

Turning, Atta started out of the room. She had a slight billowy wardrobe on, slightly different then Amaya's, as hers was a kimono type attire, but Atta's was leggings and a shirt. Her slight cape turned with her as she bowed to the new master and to Amaya before she took her leave. Knowing her pupil was following.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:51 pm
Jake felt his smile widen with pride in Cassandra. "Excellent. Now then see those cards over there?" He asked pointing to a table with two cards leaning against eatchother to for a tent-like shape. "I would like you to try to move the air so as to knock them over." He instructed her fairly casually. He then turned to Xavier. "As for you. I guess seeing as to how you are clearly just going to ignore all the little excersized I went through the trouble of creating how about a little duel?" He asked with a mischevious grin. He knew that Xavier would probably ignore the excersized but he set them up anyway just in case. After all, Jake had no idea what Xavier did over the break and wanted to give him a chance to warm up a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 am
Ash can change her eye color.
Sera needs to keep a close eye on the girl.

"It's nice to meet you Ash" she gave her a small smile. Ash seems to not trust her very much... a plan took shape in Sera's mind. "Master Amaya would you mind me taking these two out into the gardens? After what I saw with Ed... I want to prepare their mental walls a bit more..." She said with concern in her voice. "To prevent things like what happened today." This was true, Sera cannot stand looking at people being in such a state...  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 am
Amaya noded quietly to Atta, watching her go in silence. Once Sera expressed concern about the situation with Ed, Amaya rolled her eyes, but rose from her seat. "Fine. Just bring them to me when you're done." She muttered. She didn't entirely trust this master yet, but she had other things to attend to. With that, she left the room, a few candles remaining lit so they could see in the room until they left, though Amaya headed back down to her room.

She slipped off her robe and pulled on a black tank top, khaki cargo pants, and a pair of black combat boots. It was strange attire for the head master of the fire house but she was much more comfortable in this. Scars ran up her arms in spirals, stopping at her shoulders. They were reminders from failures training and bullying from other students growing up. However, Amaya had almost forgotten about them anyway and let her hair down so she could pull it back into a ponytail. With that done, the head master headed off to the grounds where she had been training since she first arrived at the school.

These grounds were down by the lake, but the area that she used specifically had been burnt beyond even Atta's repair. The ground had been permanently scorched and dried pillars of magma surrounded the burnt area, to at least contain what she did in there. The school had tried to get her to stop training there on many occasions, though it never worked, and she grinned as she stepped inside now and let the magma begin to flow. Things were about to get very hot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 am
Sera bowed to Amaya as she left, then dismissed the candles. Directing the two students with her.

"What I am going to teach you is a trick of sorts...." Sera said as they walked along the hallways. "In this world there are many ways to learn fire magic, practicing of controlling the flames in the physical world is one of the major ones. While, there are things that are much easier..." Sera began to run happily, this is always her favorite moment, teaching other people the magic of fire. It has been a long time ago since she taught someone. "Behind every magic, there is a method that strengthens them further. Come on! Follow me" Sera directed them cheerfully to the gardens, where sunlight is strong. She to sat down on the earth.

"Don't worry about the heat, you'll forget about that soon. Sit with me and close your eyes, I am going to tell you two about the story of fire magic."  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 am
Xavier smiled those were the exact words he wanted to here "Yes" he said with joy. he took off his coat and showed his sleeveless shirt. he had decent muscles and it could be seen that he was training. "Ready when you are" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 am
I followed after Sera, jogging easily after her as she started to run. I smiled when I enetered the garden, closing my eyes as I felt the warmpth of the sunlight. Ahhhh... it was like relaxing into a hot-tub.

I sat down infront of, but slightly to the side of Sera. I then closed my eyes as she instructed.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 am
As she began to twist the magma into different forms, sending it shooting towards the sky and letting it fall back down towards her, Amaya let a cold smile crease her lips. When she was free to work with her magic with no students there to possibly injure, that's when Amaya was her most lethal. She had amazing control, that wasn't the issue. The issue was that she tended to go beyond what any normal fire magic conjurer would be able to handle heat wise. Besides the candles, Amaya would also meditate with magma. She was used to the heat and much preferred its company to any other living being.

Some new pillars she created had cooled enough that she climbed up on top of them now letting her little burned area below fill with magma. She would stay up there and meditate for a while, surrounding herself in a wall of fire for as long as possible, or until someone decided to brave the heat and interrupt her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff