Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:34 am
GothicPinkxoxo

"already told you i'm the son of the a knight...am lying my mother was a maid and my father was just a famer... it's the fact I was rise like any other hands till I got my hands on a sword during a bandit attack when I show my skill as a fighter.so the son of the king give me his old armor knowing his time was up when a assassin arrow ended his life..my name is Stewart" he said looking away keeping who the real self locked away keeping the price name alive  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:15 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"already told you i'm the son of the a knight...am lying my mother was a maid and my father was just a famer... it's the fact I was rise like any other hands till I got my hands on a sword during a bandit attack when I show my skill as a fighter.so the son of the king give me his old armor knowing his time was up when a assassin arrow ended his life..my name is Stewart" he said looking away keeping who the real self locked away keeping the price name alive

User Image
( I change Raye's age,pic to this pic, and bio )
" Why didn't you tell me about your past? So what..you're a son of a farmer and your real name is Stewart. You're a great man and my knight..Drake. and I can called you Drake because it wasn't the name of the king's son but it is the name of the man who I  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put his hand on her lips before kissing her again "thank you for not getting mad about who the real man I am...I will be there for you at any time and only call my name and I will be running to save you...my princess"holding her close to his body.more of armor from what he wearing right now  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:21 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put his hand on her lips before kissing her again "thank you for not getting mad about who the real man I am...I will be there for you at any time and only call my name and I will be running to save you...my princess"holding her close to his body.more of armor from what he wearing right now

Raye kissed him back grabbing his cloak to pull him closer. " So what do wanna do?" she asked  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had to think about for a bit and smiled "do I even need to tell you my love "he said looking deep into her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:36 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had to think about for a bit and smiled "do I even need to tell you my love "he said looking deep into her eyes

" Yes..what do you have in mind?" she asked  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:43 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed Raye "do I need to spell it out and when I don't want to in the first place "he hold his arms around her and kissed her lips once more  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed Raye "do I need to spell it out and when I don't want to in the first place "he hold his arms around her and kissed her lips once more

" Oh... you want to kinda be together more than we are right now" she blushed moving out of arms. " I want to wait til we know each other longer and beside i want to make you earn it.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes and kissed her lips "i think I earn it already for beating you in battle...but who care I will get you one of these days "he said smiling at her  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes and kissed her lips "i think I earn it already for beating you in battle...but who care I will get you one of these days "he said smiling at her

" please it was a tie and I'm not easy to seduce either but you deserve this " she sat on his lap and kissing his neck, biting it to create a love mark.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" please it was a tie and I'm not easy to seduce either but you deserve this " she sat on his lap and kissing his neck, biting it to create a love mark.

"i was hoping you would not remember about it....that not worth you know "he bit her on the neck leaving mark on her neck too  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"i was hoping you would not remember about it....that not worth you know "he bit her on the neck leaving mark on her neck too

" you know I don't want to forget how i met you" she said kissing him back on the lips " you are so like a copy cat..you know Taru is possibly freaking out and he will kill you if you kidnapped me like this"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:08 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"that right...he is almost likely going crazy trying to find you...it's little hard to kidnapped you when we are dating "he said laughing and lying down on the ground with his hands behind his head  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:28 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"that right...he is almost likely going crazy trying to find you...it's little hard to kidnapped you when we are dating "he said laughing and lying down on the ground with his hands behind his head

Raye rolled her eyes and laid down with him " you go to have to be on better terms if we do get married one day, he would be your brother in law and I will not have you guys fighting at the wedding which is going to be plan by my sister Mio" She ran a hair through her green hair.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"i heard a sword fight at a wedding is a good thing"he said with a smile knowing that she would get mad at his little joke for how him and her brother are at odds with each other.he put his arm around her holding her close  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff