Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm
"Eye marks...?" Another symptom Lucian was unaware of. "Scarlet, I don't know what's wrong with me, the pain is unbearable, and I only seem to be getting worse. Please, I don't care who you get at this point, just anything to end the pain...."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm
Scarlet almost felt like crying at seeing Lucian so desperate and in pain. She squeezed his hand once, biting her lip as she gazed at him for several moments. Finally, after a prolongued silence, she nodded her head slightly. "I..I will go get you someone. Or something. I should avoid mention of your family and keep as much cover as I can, right? Or...no?" Doctors took a lot of money. Money that Scarlet likely didn't have. Lucian's family had plenty of money, but were...stressful for him to deal with.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 pm
Lucian gave a strained sigh. "Only bring them up if you absolutely have no other options." he told her, weakly squeezing her hand in return.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm
"I'll be back for you soon." Scarlet, remembering something that her mother told her as a child, leaned in and lightly pecked him on the forhead. "I hope you'll get better soon." With that, she let herself leave the cabin - taking her gun and gold with her and making damn sure to lock the door behind her. Apparently kissing someone on the forhead and wishing them luck would bring them fortune, but Scarlet really didn't believe in such superstitions. Still, it's not like Lucian could see her and it wasn't like such a simple probably fake charm could do any harm.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:46 pm
As Scarlet left, a small smile creased Lucian's lips as he rolled over to try to go back to sleep.

((If you want to roll for how successful Scarlet is in bringing back aid, you can do that or what have you. I am prepared for any situation. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm
{Yes, let's roll. First, though, aside from failure or finding a doctor, what are the other options?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:16 pm
((Brings a doctor, brings a priest, brings his parents (additional sources of aid may be present), brings no one, and anything else you can think of.))  
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm
{Okay, so that's four roles. Doing random number, each number applying to the stuff in the order you said it.

---

Also, I just recieved a very confusing PM that I don't know how to handle. Would you be offended if I fwd'd it to you to see your thoughts on the matter?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:24 pm
((Looks like Lucian's S.O.L., and go right ahead. I can probably find a good lol in it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:03 pm
{Yess. XD}

Scarlet, after several hours had returned to the cabin, barely able to stifle her crying. She opened the door and entered, locking the door behind her before slinking down to her knees. She only dared to speak once she was able to choke down her tears, but no matter what it was still obvious that she was upset. "I'm..I'm sorry. I tried and tried, but nobody would come." Normally, Scarlet wouldn't be so upset about the villagers ignoring her or making impossible demands. It was only because she felt that Lucian's suffering was somehow her fault, since he was in her care and all.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:12 pm
Lucian awoke from his nap when he heard Scarlet come back, stretching as he sat up with a yawn. "It's alright, at least you tried. I don't know why, but I actually feel much better." he said with a smile, the disturbing black marks now reaching further down his face. "The pain's completely gone!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm
Scarlet was relieved at first, up until she saw the extended marks on his face. Without saying a thing she gingerly approached, reaching out to gently cup his cheeks. To see if they felt any differently than the rest of his skin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 pm
They felt no different from the rest of his skin, just like a strange tribal tattoo of sorts. Lucian blushed a bit, looking a little surprised by the sudden contact and reached up to gently hold her arms, running his hands up to hold Scarlet's hands on his cheeks. "Is there...something wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm
"The weird markings on your face have grown since I last saw them." Scarlet wasn't about to lie to Lucian, especially not when it came to matters of possible health. "Do any certain parts of your face feel different where I'm touching?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm
Lucian frowned. "You'll....have to be more descriptive beyond 'weird markings'..." he said, unaware of the occult swirls and zig zags that had begun to spread over him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff