Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel helped whip some of the tears away and kisses Yuki's forehead before the boy scooted closer and rested. The prince wrapped his arms firmly, but gental around him. Carefully he reached for the blanket and pulled it over their laps. Ezekiel smiled a soft smile at Yuki before he began to hum quietlly a sweet melody.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki listened to Ezekiel humming as he sat there in the prince's arms. The song was so beautiful. Yuki scooted closer to the prince, snuggling his head closer to Ezekiel's neck. It was a perfect fit.
After a few moments of sitting the in the prince's arms, Yuki soon feel fast asleep. He stayed sitting the in Ezekiel's arms as he slept, moving slightly every now and then.
Yuki had the exact same dream as he did when he was at the hospital visiting his grandmother. However, the dream didn't end with Yuki and Ezekiel holding hands.
In the dream, it suddenly turned all black. He was in the streets in the middle of the night. He walked down the streets then looked down at himself when he heard rustling. His eyes almost bulged out of his head. He was wearing a dress! Why in the world was he wearing a dress when he was a guy?! Yuki continued to walk down the street when he saw a man at the end of it. He immediately knew who it was. "Gilbert!" He said in a dreamy like way then walked per to the man. Instantly, he stopped. Something was wrong. Gilbert was not himself. Yuki's eyes lowered down to the top of Gilbert's shirt and gasped. It was covered in blood!
A chill ran down Yuki's spine and he immediately turned around, running away with all his might. Gilbert... Gilbert was a vampire!
That was where the dream ended. After that, Yuki just dreamed of nothing. Blankness... Darkness... Nothing at all.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel clossed his eyes as he continued to hum but he then tensed up a bit fealling Yuki move to his neck. After a moment he relaxed and went on with his humming. When his song ended he looked to find Yuki fast asleep in his arms. The prince smiled and blushed softly, he then kissed Yuki's cheek and leaned his head against the boys.
"Gilbert!" He looked at Yuki again a bit confused. My grandfather? That's odd. The prince thought and continued to stare down at his love, but he said no more. Ezekiel shrugged it off and leaned his head back up against Yuki's closing his eyes and allowing rest to finally come and take him away.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

The next morning, Yuki woke up to find his laying down, his head resting on Ezekiel's chest. His cheeks turned bright red and he immediately sat up. He looked around and realized that it was now morning. Strange. He got out of bed then decided to take a shower. After finishing his shower, Yuki got into some clean clothes and walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. That was when he decided to neaten up his things. He went into the closet and began to organize, hoping the prince would not be mad. As he organized, he hummed a small tone that he made up o the spot. He did that a lot.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
========================

Through the night Ezekiel kept Yuki close to him enjoying the warmth he gave off. In the morning when Yuki left the prince, frowned lightly before rolling over. His nose twitched slightly, but it still picked up Yuki's smell so he relaxed and slept a bit longer.
After a while he herd a soft noise coming from the closet. He graoned a little and sat up opening his eye, trying to adjust to the light. He looked around not finding Yuki by his side. Hey they looked over at the closet and got up walking over to the opening.
Happily surprised by what he found he leaned against the door way to watch the brown hair boy tidy up the closet.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki continued to hum as he tidied up the closet. Cleaning was his speciality. That was why he used to do it for a living. If you have something you are good at and enjoy, why not have it as your career?
Yuki organized his things, but he couldn't stop there. He had to do the whole thing.
Yuki organized all of Ezekiel's clothes, making it all neat and tidy. He stepped back to look at his work and nodded in satisfaction. He turned around the jumped slightly when he saw the prince in the door way. A smile appeared on his face. "Good morning." He greeted him with a cheerful tone.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
========================

"Morning my little maid." He joked and walked into the closet looking around at what Yuki done. He smiled at Yuki, he did a really good job at cleaning this. "Did you just get bored and do this? Because if you were bored you could of woke me up." He said now standing in front of YUki smiling down at him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed a bit when Ezekiel called him 'his little maid.' He looked up at him then shocked his head. "Not at all. I wasn't bored. I just thought that I could tidy up my things a little... One thing lead to another and I ended up organizing yours too." Yuki rubbed the back of his head and laughed awkwardly. "I guess I went a little over board... I always get carried away with cleaning..." His eyes wandered back up to the prince and he blushed a bit. He wasn't used to seeing the prince's face in the morning. He still looked a bit sleepy, but everyone was like that. Yuki looked at the prince's hair and he giggled. "You have a bed head." He said with a smile then reached up his hand to Ezekiel's head and began to fix the hair that was standing straight up, and the others that were just all over the place.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
========================

He laughed and bit and bent down a little so Yuki can reach his messy hair. "Maybe I should mess up things a little more for you to clean, if you like to anyways." Once his hair was fix he stood back up straight smiling down at Yuki. "Well I'm going to clean up, um can you pick some clothes out for me Yuki? Only if you want to usually I do or a maid some times Mr. Takami does it for me." He blushed a bit for some reason and scratched the back of his head before a long yawn escaped his mouth as it exzagerated his fangs.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled. "Do whatever you like." He told him. When he asked him if he wanted to pick out his clothes, Yuki's face brightened. "I'd love to!" His tone was excited then he turned to the inside of the closet and began to look for what the prince should wear. This was going to be so much fun in Yuki's opinion.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
========================

The prince smirked then walked off to the bathroom turning on the shower before stripping off his clothes. Before stepping under the water he looked at himself in the mirror. He stared at the marking on his neck and frowned a bit. His family mark and it had to be there and huge. The first day of school so many people mostly girls asked about thinking it was a tatto. The prince paused in his thinking then relized Yuki never asked about it. Ezekiel shrugged and got in the shower cleaning himself up.
A little bit later he turned the water and stepped out grabbing a towel and drying his hair before wrapping it around his waist and walking back into the bed room. "Did you find me some clothes?" He asked in the middle of brushing his teeth.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

That whole time Ezekiel was in the shower, Yuki was looking for something for him to wear. "This and this go together... But this would look better on him... And it is pretty hot outside, so they have to be light clothes... Oh! I have never seen him in this before, it might look good on him... But this color brings out his eyes more... This one shows to much skin... This one shows to little..." He talked to himself until he finials agreed on an outfit for the prince.
When Yuki heard the prince behind him, he spun around to tell him then his face turned bright red. The prince was only in a towel! "U-uh... Y-yes... I-I did..." He told him in a stutter. He then held out the prince's outfit, looking out the ground and trying to avoid looking at the prince who was half-naked.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki a bit confused why he was blushing, so what if he was in a towel, the prince didn't care. "Thanks, hold on a sec." The prince turned around heading back to the bathroom and spit the bubbled toothpaste out of his mouth then rinsed with water. He hated that taste in his mouth.
He entered back into the bedroom and went to the desk pulling out the potion for his skin. He poured some onto his hands and began to rub it on himself. The liquid shimmered at first contact to his skin. Once he covered himself he walked back over to Yuki and tanked him again for picking out his clothes. The prince took the outfit to the bathroom and got dressed before coming back out.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki still avoided looking at Ezekiel. Why was he acting like this? They were both guys! It shouldn't matter if they see each other naked, right? But why did he feel so embarrassed?
After the prince left to change, Yuki cleaned up his mess he made when looking for Ezekiel's outfit then waited for him to be finished. When he did finish, Yuki looked up to see the prince in the outfit he picked out for him. A smile appeared on his face. He did pick out a good outfit for the prince. "Perfect..." He whispered to himself.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki hearing what he said. "Well, thank you." The prince winked walked up to him placing a hand on his head. "So should we get some breakfast before heading to school?" The prince asked. "Or pick up something on the way?" He also offered it didn't matter to him really. And he wasn't feeling that hungry anyways.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out