Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm
"Yes fine fine fine" Reiko said having grabbed his hat before they vanished. Turning and giving a wave towards the figure behind him Kai started towards where there base was. What a shame not having been able to hear the screams of that woman but he would have a chance eventually so it wasn't a big deal. "All of them are going to die eventually" he muttered chuckling as he vanished.

Standing there as the sand froze in the air and slowly drew back towards Kai the boy looked around. He wasn't able to sense the two that were there only a few moments before. His sand hadn't been enough to kill them. That was a first he thought looking at Shizuka for a moment then back towards the land of fire. "They were stronger then any jonin I have seen" Kai said simply thinking about it. His sand burial had been stopped so simply and even given them time to vanish from the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 pm
((Anyone ready for a timeskip?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Shizuka nodded. "And any I have seen as well." She blew out a breath. "As much as I hate to say it, the Kazekage will need to hear of this. Let's go." She turned and headed back in the direction of Sunagakure. As surprised as Kai had been that the two mystery jounin had been able to stop his jutsu, Shizuka was equally surprised. That those men were powerful enough to negate a jutsu that used the Shukaku's chakra frightened her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 pm
((And now we skip to the next day))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm
(Teams are as such. TEAM 1(Zane, Rei, Nimbus,NPC) TEAM 2(Tayu, Tonbo, NPC,NPC) TEAM 3(Hayako,Ayame,NPC,NPC). That is all.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:47 pm
[Huzzah! Nimbus is sleeping. But with his new team now! So minimum of 5 more characters needed. Hmmmm.... Where's anon and Lucky when needed?]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 am
Standing in the training fields Hayako was on top of one of the training dummies they used for kunai and weapon practices. "So I have a tailed beast to teach this time. Whats more is I have Zane's kid." he said laughing as he thought about it. After the Hokage had divided up the teams he had gone ahead and told his team to meet up here this morning. "They are already late this isn't the way to start. Always need to be atleast fifteen minutes early to where ever you are going to" Hayako muttered as he pulled out a kunai and spun it around.

His team consisted up of Ayame who was zane and yumi's child born from a different village and blessed/cursed with a tailed beast. Kimiko a child born from the leaf and a member of the main house of the Hyuga's. Finally there was Chozu who was a member of the Inuzuka household of beast figthers. "Ahh this should be a fun year" he muttered with a smile as he sat down on the doll.

"Tonbo" Kohane called out thru the house as she entered it quietly. She had just finished a long shift at the hospital and had only recently gotten off. How tiring of a thing it was to be doing this now her time far to short to relax these days. "Tonbo! Are you still here" she called not sure if her adoptive son had gone or not to his first day of being in a team. He had been so proud that night when he came home and told her about it. How she remembered when she had been put on a team. She had a completely different reaction back then.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 am
((Anon didn't want to join and I haven't heard anything from Lucky))

((Also just struggled through a small cloud of illiteracy back there))

Zane was waiting by the ramen shop for his latest batch of Genin. He sighed happily, last night had been amazing, he just wished Yumi could come along, but he supposed he could go out with her later in the evening after he finished orientation. I just hope Ayame does well in his new squad. Zane thought and sighed, he could never understand what was going on inside his son's head. I'm glad he still thinks of me and Yumi as parents and family.

Ayame wandered around the village, looking for the spot he was supposed to meet his new instructor at. "I hope this goes well." Zane muttered to himself as he continued walking.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 am
The sound of footsteps perked Hayako's ears up as he looked up as a boy and a girl were walking slowly onto the field. The boy about fourteen or so wore a grey hoodie and walking beside him was a small puppy with a brown coat of fur. This was obviously Chozu Inuzuka. He had a bit of a fierce look to him tho it was no more then a fierce look a cornered kitten gives to someone bigger then themselves. Next to him strode a girl likely the same age who had white eyes like his own and had her headband tied around her neck. Kimiko Hyuga the child from the main line of the Hyuga house. He hadn't heard much about the child tho she seemed slightly timid in her walking. That only left Ayame left to come to the fields and from the look of it he was no where around. "Man all of you are late and your comrade hasn't even made it to the fields yet" he sighed a bit getting a bow from the two that he waved off. "Well we can just wait till Ayame gets here before we start" Hayako said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm
"Um, am I in the right place?" Ayame asked, looking between the other two Genin and then at Hayako. He had spent a while wandering around, having gotten lost and sidetracked multiple times.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 pm
"And the final one arrives" Hayako said jumping off the dummy and landing as he walked towards the three. "Right then right then the first thing to a successful team is..." he said as he got in the middle of all three of them. "Introductions" he commented pointing at all of them his finger stopping on Ayame. "You there you will be the first one" Hayako said with a smile. It was how he always started thing so why change something that helps the kids get more used to one another and know each other better from the start.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 pm
Awake and ready, Nimbus ran to the meeting spot wth a handfull of sweet dumplings on sticks [name derp] for his new team. Once he arrived, he spotted his new teacher. "Morning Senseiiii..." He yawned and began to stumble, falling over and seconds from impaling himself with the sharp sticks of the treats.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:23 pm
In a flash, Zane had his newest pupil prevented from impaling himself and back on his feet. "I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun, just a quick question though, is your house child-proofed?" Zane asked as he sat the kid down on a stool and ordered him some ramen. "Please try not to have any accidents. We'll get introductions when the other two arrive." Zane said cheerily.

"A bit sudden, but whatever, Ayame Kreiss, newly transferred from the Stone village where I was born and raised. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to keep everything between then and now under wraps." Ayame said simply and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 pm
"Eh-heh... sorry." On the house comment, he though of how his home looked like a training ground and decided not to answer, stuffing his mouth with noodles.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm
Looking at Ayame Hayako gave an unimpressed look as he stood there. Jeez what a kid he thought as he stood there for a moment as he pointed to the hyuga then the inuzuka. Each of them telling there back stories in turn to them tho Kimiko seemed shy with her introduction. "Well then alright that works rather well. Now I want to do something that's a bit of a rush but I don't see a reason that it can't be rushed just a bit" Hayako said as he walked away from them as he pulled a pair of bells from his pocket. "A bit archaic but I enjoy the thought behind it" he said with a laugh as he tied it onto his belt. "Now then to help build your team skills this will be a team excersise It's a simple one you just have to get the bells from my belt" he told them as he put his hands in his pockets.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff