Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Senju no Mori Mansion [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei's clone appeared and began gazing over the sanctity of the mansion. How he loved his home so. As it peered about he began recanting the last match between he and his little brother.

The last time Jurei cleaned the place out it was spotless and he remembered there being a handful of weapons tossed during the fight. He leaped over the entrance gates and began peeking around to see what might turn up from the earlier battle.

It opened the bag it carried and began shoveling the loose projectiles into it as well. There weren't very many but still it made a decent addition to what he had collected previously. The clone shook its head as it placed the bag back over his shoulder and headed off to his next destination.
3/3

Chakra: 965/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:40 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei arrived home a subtle breeze blew about the trees as he walked fluctuating his chakra as per usual. He decided to it a bit of an extra push, for now is when he would be able to begin his personal training.

He raised a single hand and began gathering chakra into it, a rather large amount to be precise. As he felt it pulsate through his palm, it began to glow a bright forest green with ripples of amber. His hand began to shake as it did so.

A small leaf flew through the breeze and landed right where he had been focusing and it stayed completely still. The amount of chakra in his hands began to condense further and further until the leaf itself began to shake, and after a time it turned from a pale brown back to a flush green leaf.
3/3

Jurei sighed as he walked back inside the mansion. He looked around for an old tool of his, for now it would help greatly with his training. As he opened an old drawer he removed a small box shaped like a squared pyramid.

He placed the pyramid on the ground and began focusing chakra into his dominant hand once more. He felt it begin to pulsate yet again, but he continued to compress the massive amount into a small space, readying himself.

The location of choice was his index finger, and as it glowed with chakra he placed it on the apex of the tool. He then lifted his body up in a straight line, balancing himself purely by chakra on the point of the small pyramid. He began flexing his finger to allow himself to do a sort of finger push-up for several minutes until he had decided enough was enough. As he landed he sighed. It felt good becoming stronger little by little.
3/3

Chakra: 1025/1025
Stamina: 295/295

User Image

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei continued to wander around his estate and decided some things around it needed to change a bit. He walked out the back balcony and realized it was much more of a street view than he would like. This was something he needed to change.

As he continued looking around he began molding his chakra and formed a few handsigns. As he looked around he began to direct his chakra to the appropriate places in order to adjust his living space to his specifications.

Along the balcony vines began to intertwine and large trees began forming outback giving a rather lush forest-like look to them, reminiscent of his childhood home in the forest. It was starting to come together now, a nice large group of trees and other shrubbery right in his backyard and along his balcony. He felt a strange surge in him as well. He was becoming stronger.
3/3

Chakra: 1025/1085
Stamina: 355/355

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei finished his redecorating he shook his head. he had accomplished quite a bit in his short time in Konoha already becoming a Jounin within a matter of months. Somehow he still felt, inadequate. To him this feeling was unacceptable, more training was needed especially if he was going to visit the person his father mentioned when he was just a small boy. He packed a small bag and headed out for the academy. [exit]

Chakra: 1100/1100
Stamina: 370/370

User Image

Punished Knight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi arrived at the mansion befor quickly walking around the land, looking for anyone or anything that she deemed suspicious. After a few rounds of walking, her search resulted in nothing, ccausing the child to walk back towards another area in her patrol.

Mission Participating In
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei arrived he opened the gates to the mansion and stretched. It had felt so long since he'd been home, and that damned hospital bed was so uncomfortable. As he led the two genin into the courtyard he turned to face them. "Alright gentlemen, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life." he said smiling and chuckling a bit. "It's my job to pass on everything I know, and all my experiences, to you. Granted we are missing one word has he is a Chuunin, so I think he can afford to miss day one." he said folding his arms over his chest and shaking his hair out of his face in a rather graceful manner. "Let's start with the basics. Let me get your names, your chakra elements, particular skills if you have any.." he said pausing for a moment. "..which it's fine if don't you'll discover them in time. Lastly let me get one thing you want to accomplish; An ultimate goal if you will." he said as a smirk formed across his face. Typically he wasn't used to giving such long speeches but he had to find out as much as he could about his new students in order to teach them properly before they began their first mission.

Chakra: 1175/1175
Stamina: 445/445

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Justice Hyano

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 330/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo and the Uchiha were led up to a mansion and into a courtyard. Shimo looked around, impressed. He sometimes passed by the large mansion on his way to the academy, so it was good to finally see the inside. Once inside, Jurei began giving them a long speech. Shimo, once his squad captain finished, stepped forward and telling him the things he had asked to hear. "Alright, I'll start. My name is Shimo Nara. My elements are Katon, Doton and Kageton. I'm not aware I have any skills other than being a Nara, and finally, I want to heal this world of its pain by any means necessary." Shimo said this all rapidly, trying to end it as fast as he could. He stepped back and looked over to his raven haired squad mate.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

Justice Hyano

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

Genin||Konoha||Chakra: 375/375|| Stamina: 155/155||AC: 500||Ryo:0

And then...

Logi was led into the courtyard by his new Senju and listen to his squadmate finish his list. After he finished, Logi stepped up and took a deep breath. "Hi, I'm Logi Kojin Uchiha. My elements are Katon and Raiton..." Logi looked off into the distance for a second. "I'm not really aware of any special skills, except I was supposed to be a "Prodigy"... My ultimate goal is to protect those who are close to me, and those that cannot protect themselves. I want to gain power." Logi's glare very apparent as he spoke. His face went back to normal as he finished, he let out a smile and stepped back next to Shimo, turning to him he put out an outstretched hand. "Hi Shimo, its nice to meet you!"

There was Nothing...

Punished Knight
Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei grasped the bottom of his chin with his thumb and index finger thinking silently to himself for a moment. They both seemed to have very different talents that differed from his own. This would be an interesting challenge for him as well. "Well Shimo, you seem to have a very noteworthy goal. Being a medic myself I'll be sure to bring out the best in you. The only catch is you'll have to put in some work yourself." he said chuckling. "It won't be easy." He then turned to Logi, and his desire for power. The Uchiha always had a craving for power, especially to protect their loved ones which often led them down a road of darkness. With the proper guiding hand though, there was a chance it could be avoided. "That is an admirable goal as well Logi. The need to protect others is why we shinobi exist; to bear the burdens others can't, and to set the example beyond human limitation." he said smiling placing his hand in his pocket. "Power is anything that you can utilize to further your goals, but true power isn't earned, it comes from within. The secret to true power is your will and motivation and only then, will true power show itself." he said with his soft smile.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Justice Hyano

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 330/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

Shimo listened to Logi finish his list and felt a bit put off from the glare on his face. Taken aback by the sudden change of emotion on his face, Shimo took his hand and shook it normally, if a bit nervous. "Likewise, Logi." Jurei spoke up, reclaiming Shimo's attention as he broke contact with the Uchiha. He gave a small speech about working to achieve his goal. "I'm aware it's not going to be easy and I never expected you to hand me the best without me at least trying to earn it." Shimo said, waving his hand. It was childish to expect to get everything you wanted. The Nara boy learned that at a young age. Shimo sighed and looked up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by as his mind wandered.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

Justice Hyano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 am
User Image

And then...

True power comes from within? Well Logi guessed he could use that advice as a drive. Maybe Jurei actually could help him on his quest. Maybe all Senju wouldn't have to constantly clash with their Uchiha counterparts. He listened to Shimo's respose to Jurei and just shrugged and nodded along. Logi didn't really have much to say. He just smiled at both of his fellow males as they continued in their conversation.

(Sorry about the late post. I'm currently traveling haha sweatdrop )

Toxic Interior
Punished Knight

There was Nothing...

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei smiled as Shimo spoke and Logi nodded along. It seemed this would be a team that would work quite well together, and he strongly felt he could be that guiding hand to keep Logi away from the darker places of the world. "That's what I like to hear. I look forward to working with you fine young gentlemen, however." he said forming the sign of the snake. As he did so branches formed from his body and molded themselves into a perfect duplicate of Jurei. The clone shook his head and stood next to Jurei in front of the group, sharing his same smile. "There are a few things I have to see too before we can start our mission later. I leave you in his very capable hands." he said tapping his clone on the shoulder in a comedic fashion. The real Jurei left the courtyard but the clone continued to stay with them.

The clone folded his arms over his chest as he spoke with his originals deep voice. "So what have you two learned in the academy? That way I can gauge where you stand in order to better instruct you to suit your individual needs." he said maintaining his smile. He'd never full on led young shinobi before but truth be told he was rather enjoying himself.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Justice Hyano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 am
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo watched the real Jurei leave, a wood clone now replacing him. The clone asked for what they had learned. At that point Shimo shifted uncomfortably. "I haven't really learned anything except the basics. I just got my headband today so I haven't really had time to train much." Shimo explained. He knew it was nothing to be ashamed about but he was still uncomfortable nonetheless. He was also sure that Logi had gotten at least some training in. That meant he was the only one in his squad with no training at all.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

Justice Hyano

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 am
User Image

And then...

"I've also learned the basics, as well as Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ shadow clone technique ], Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ mist waltz technique], Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ great fireball technique ], Gōryūka no Jutsu [ great dragon fire technique ], and Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ swarm of hummingbirds technique ]. Mostly offensive and high powered Ninjutsu." Logi said, answering the clone of his new sensei. Logi was eager to learn, and he figured he could help Shimo out along the way. Logi actually may have made a friend. Very rare.

Toxic Interior
Punished Knight

There was Nothing...

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out