Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm
Hotau

I try not to judge books by their covers... How has your day been? Anything interesting happening?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I know, right? It's not really my style, but I am going to make it. emotion_dowant

LOL
oh! the new rei, i checked out the items, i don't know whether to buy it or not, but it's cute... should i wait for its first evolution before i buy it?  

hoenest

Darling

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:11 pm
Clasela

Ooh, it has a zipper? D: No wonder it decided to be a meanie-face. Zippers hate everyone. xD
Yeah, unless they're new, then they'll probably only be like 3 dollars cheaper or something lol. I just buy Nintendo stuff, I just love all things Nintendo. xD
Pale yellow? At a zoo? ._.; The whole thing is like dirt anyway, what is that about?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 pm
Clasela

I don't really judge by covers, but some books just don't look like the kind i'd read so. My day was pretty normal, how about you?  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Clasela

Well, you play the 9 year old girl Ib who visits an art gallery and gets stuck in another world, then meets two other people. Not much else I can say without spoiling. But my story takes place after that happened.
It's kinda like that, but very different at the same time. x3

I wish I could garden more but I don't really have anything that I could use. I don't like cleaning, it makes me very cranky. Lol.

I watch them a lot too, which is what inspired me to become one myself; the gift of being able to brighten up peoples days with my commentary and stuff. >w<

Yeah, where you play as Viola and stuff. c: I recommend them, they're all good and free.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Clasela
Ittarius

Ouch! gonk It was never my intention of bribing people, I just like giving to those I talk to.
        Hello Kayla, it's lovely to meet you~ I tend to lose my faith from time to time, but it's easily regained by the people who surround me.
        What sort of prose do you write? Well, like you, I love Jane Austen's novels as well as any type of mystery/thriller novel.

Aww, I didn't mean it to be mean D:

It's lovely to meet you, too!
That's good, though- at least you get your faith back. It kind of fluctuates for me, heh...
Uhm, nothing really specific. Just whenever a thought occurs to me, I write it. But since I write mostly at night when I'm very tired, they're kind of... random, I guess, lol. The last one I wrote was about insomnia and it got rambly, hah.
Yeah, I just got into Austen recently. I watched the 90's Pride and Prejudice and I was like, "OMG. I love this." Hehe, if you couldn't tell from my signature... razz What's your favorite of her novels? And what's your favorite mystery?  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm
tanqela
Ittarius
Aw, it's like bribing people to talk to you. That's so depressing! crying

But anyway! Hi Mina! My name's Kayla, I'm 17, from the US, not dating anyone and don't want to be either, and hoping to study film after highschool. I'm very ungirly (apart from the side of me that adores reading Jane Austen and dreams about my fairytale wedding... IF I get married...), but I do love the idea of happily ever after. And I would like to think there's good in everyone, but I also tend to lose my faith in humanity very frequently. Some of my hobbies and interests include making and admiring art, writing random prose when I'm very tired, watching movies, playing video games, reading, hanging out with my big brother, building up my movie and book libraries, and going to gym and laughing hysterically with my brother about how out of shape I am.

What are your favorite books? biggrin

haiii~ i'm angela c:
i'm seventeen as well, teehee.
weddings. Weddings. WEDDINGS. i wanna get married 0:

if i had to pick a favorite book, then i would have to say a tale of two cities by charles dickens: french revolution and a love triangle with a sacrifice.

Hi Angela! It's nice to meet you biggrin
Haha, I'm conflicted on the matter. I love the idea of meeting the perfect guy and having a super amazing wedding and all that jazz. But the odds of finding that perfect guy seem pretty slim, so I'm not depending too much on that. razz Do you have any specific things you'd like in your wedding?

I've never read that. I read like, the first couple pages a few years ago, but it didn't stick so I never finished it... I tend to shy away from historical stuff, heh.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Ittarius

Hi Angela! It's nice to meet you biggrin
Haha, I'm conflicted on the matter. I love the idea of meeting the perfect guy and having a super amazing wedding and all that jazz. But the odds of finding that perfect guy seem pretty slim, so I'm not depending too much on that. razz Do you have any specific things you'd like in your wedding?

I've never read that. I read like, the first couple pages a few years ago, but it didn't stick so I never finished it... I tend to shy away from historical stuff, heh.. sweatdrop

don't lose heart. my current boyfriend fits all of my criteria for a perfect man, it's really weird. i want my wedding to be fun, and to reflect us as a couple-- it doesn't have to be perfect. i wanted a sailor moon themed wedding a few months ago where i would be Princess Serenity and my Husband to be would be Prince Endymion. lolololol

i am in love with historical fiction; i also like the other boleyn girl. yahhhh~  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:24 pm
tanqela

Well, I normally wait just to be sure I can use it, but it's your choice, hunnie.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:28 pm
Yokies

Yep, dresses with zippers hate me. And it's a size smaller than what I normally am, but it used to fit me... :(
        Haha, it's small, but that's three dollars left in your pocket. I love my nintendo 64 that I still play. Speaking of which, I should buy some games for it.... >.>
        Mhm. Mhm. It's a very green Zoo, but still, the overal idea of it makes me queasy because I love weddings and they should be treated with respect. But it seems more like a joke.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm
Hotau

I understand. I won't read those teeny-vampire novels with the dark covers. emotion_puke
        My day was good, nothing new happened. Though I did make progress with a short story I have to write.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Well, I normally wait just to be sure I can use it, but it's your choice, hunnie.

oh, that's true... btw, i stalked your profile, i think you're pretty c:
your looks suit your demeanor teehee emotion_kirakira  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 pm
Ittarius

I know, it's okay~ <3
        Sounds like my diary that I write whenever I cannot sleep. It doesn't make any sense when you read it the next day?
        The one with Colin Firth ( emotion_drool ) as Mr.Darcy, am I right? Pride and Prejudice is my favourite, however, Emma comes pretty close.
        I would have to say any of the Nancy Drew novels, they're old-fashioned, yes, but they will always live on through each generation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 pm
tanqela

Aw, thank you, you're too kind~ Haha, I know! I think you look beautiful in your signature~
        Oh and I noticed you've read The Other Boleyn Girl. Would you by any chance, have seen the TV show, The Tudors?

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Aw, thank you, you're too kind~ Haha, I know! I think you look beautiful in your signature~
        Oh and I noticed you've read The Other Boleyn Girl. Would you by any chance, have seen the TV show, The Tudors?

teehee, thank you > u <
no, i have not seen it... i have no means to see it and no time to watch. wah. i wanted to though, i saw the trailer for the first season and i freaked. have you?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games