Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                        //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .
                                                        ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

"Well...Basicly Ive been hired by a shady source to deal with a stalker problem theyve been having. Thats the stalker. I would have killed him but there was a complication. There is a fuin spread over most of their body that turned it into a horny monkey man person thing. So I figured Id bring him here. If he cannot control himself then he is an innocent on this. I may not exactly be the most honorable, but I wont kill an innocent man for these issues. This could also mean that hes being controlled. The fuin that I saw definitely seems that way. But Im not positive. I figured someone here might have more experience and be able to tell me more." She said in a long breath. She finally breathed in again before leaning against the wall, casually ready to bolt if nessicary.

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

« CHAKRA » 00 // 00 xx« STAMINA » 00 // 00 xx « AC » 0000 xx « RYO » 0000

A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S ::
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Oh?" One swiveled in his chair to face the patient, standing to move to the nurse's opposite. Reaching his hand over the patient, the good doctor traced his hands along the paths of the fuuin, searching out for remnants of what it used to be. "Someone has been digging into my public discourses on the Seal of Animals: Dōbutsu no Juin." Nodding to the nurse, she moved to quit the room, Six lightly holding open the door for her on the way out. "This is shoddy work, to be certain, and not likely to be of UHV origin: There's a mysterious shinobi behind these actions. I'll look after the patient for now, but if you happen to gain any insight later, young miss, please return." While not entirely helpful, Elizabeth's knowledge of the situation was increased by at least a small margin. This being that One held the original notes on the subject, and that these notes were discussed with others in open conferences with other like-minded individuals. Or not so like-minded, as it were.

Holy Rinaku

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:40 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                              CHAKRA:: / x STAMINA:: / x AC: x RYO::
                                                              ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡

"Thank you. Make sure he doesnt bother my clients anymore please. I dont care how.." She said as she moved out the hospital. She had to collect her dues.

◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡
                                                              - SPEED RELEASE - - PUP / MED - - GENNIN - - OTOGAKURE -

PASSIVES::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Arriving at the hospital, Kalsypher was slightly awed by its size. He stared up at the entrance as he came closer before ducking his head to enter. He stood, for a few minutes, watching people move around before he stepped over to the help desk "I'd like to talk to someone who can advise me on a health concern. Can you direct me?" he asked pleasantly, his hood still over his head. It didn't obscure his features so he didn't appear suspicious but...he certainly didn't fit in. The Nurse scowled up at him for the intrusion and he smiled brighter, his eyes half closing as pink hair fell around his ears. She swallowed a little, not used to people smiling "Sign in." she ordered, tapping the sheet with her pen before holding it out to him. Taking the pen with his hand, a hand covered in a sleeve, he carefully printed the letters, taking his time C. Jaeger. Issue: Mental distress. he held everything back out to her and she scowled "Full first name, sir." Kalsypher blinked then blushed "I don't know how to spell it." he admitted, his cheeks a dark blush of rose. The Nurse took her turn to blush and cleared her throat "What is it?" she asked and he said it aloud and she spelled it for him "Celsifer. What an...odd name." Kalsypher beamed and she sighed, pointing her pen down a particular hall "Go that way, turn left. Wait in the small room to your right. There are maps on the walls to direct you if you get lost." He bowed sharply, nearly smacking his head into the desk and she jumped, getting flustered. The Nurse turned quickly and busied herself with something else, not realizing Kalsypher had gone down the hall and checked the map. Glancing back at her, Kalsypher dug his fingers under the edge and memorized it, one finger covered by a sleeve touching a particular area. Dropping his hand into his pocket, he continued down the hall and turned right, slipping down a stairwell.
    It didn't take him long to reach the area he was looking for. The blood bank wasn't too heavily guarded but there was a single person sitting at the desk that he'd need to handle...or not Altering my appearance... he smiled and turned, heading to a supply closet he'd passed earlier. A few flicks, a more secure tying of his hair and a pair of glasses later, Kalsypher walked in with a white jacket over a set of scrubs. The intern glanced up and saw a pink haired, slightly overweight medical intern slouch in. He was slightly taller than everyone else but his shoes looked a little thick...lifts perhaps. They nodded to each other and Kalsypher moved to collect a few bags of blood, checking the writing. There weren't many of the infected bags but enough to, possibly, fill a jar if that was what she wanted. He almost took one that was infected with the wrong virus but caught himself. Checking the others, Kalsypher judged their weight, wondering briefly what size jar she wanted, and took another two, slipping them into a bag and one he held in plain view.
    Nodding to the intern as he left, he walked past the supply closet and stepped into an open room, shedding everything and straightening his back with a small whimper. Standing in a slouch hurt most days and today was not the best. He took all the blood and carefully transferred it to another pocket inside his vest, careful to keep it away from his body. Heated blood, once cooled, would be useless for what Clockwork wanted. Checking himself once more, he left the empty room and headed back out the hall. The Nurse was still seated at the desk and it wouldn't do for her to notice how quickly he'd gone in and out. Dipping into another pocket, he deposited some sand on the floor and then stepped out of the way. A few minutes later, a man walking quickly stepped in the sand and his legs went out from under him and he slammed into the ground. The Nurse and a crowd of other do-gooders darted forward to help and Kalsypher slipped out around them, leaving easily.

((exits))

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm
    User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Walking down the street Bunji hadn't smiled the entire way, or at least not until he had reached the hospital. Just a few feet from it as he could see the building. His hands held the Flowers and the Package that Donnie was sending to his buddy Jade. He wondered what he had gotten them, after all the box was small and shapely. Either way Bunji assumed that 'Donnie?' He assumed the mans name was. Had gotten then something exceptional. Though his mind dd wander back to the scrolls that were so quickly snatched up.

"...How Much People Trust Me"
    User Image

AC: 2250 Ryou: 2500
    Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:46 pm
    As shady as the hospital already was, it wasn't helped by the fact that a doctor wearing full scrubs and a lab coat was standing outside the entrance, blatantly smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke toward the door. This doctor was a tall woman, with brown hair and freckles. Her name tag read "Morton" on it without any indication of whether it was a first or last name, a fact which may have been even shadier than the smoking. If this lady was a medical professional, she certainly did not act like one. When she saw Bunji, she flicked the cigarette butt onto the ground.

"You making a delivery?" she asked, her voice dry and her teeth noticeably yellow even in poor lighting.

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
    Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:52 pm
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji stared at the woman that approached him. She had the freckles that the Sir had mentioned, and her name tag read Morton which was another of the requirements. Stopping just as she began to approach him he looked down at both of the objects back in his hands. "Umm yeah making a delivery." He nodded. "Both of these are from Donnie....to umm...Jade..." He stumbled not really sure if that was the correct name or not; but after a while he was sure. "Yeah from Donnie to Jade." He nodded in assurance. He handed out each item waiting for the woman to take them.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:02 pm
    The woman huffed, then grabbed the package.

"New kid, huh? You're a bit young, but whatever, it's your problem. Well, I'll be seeing more of you soon enough, I imagine. Don't get in too far over your head, you hear me?" Morton tucked the package and flowers under one arm and headed back into the hospital without another word. With that, the job was done. Simple, smooth, efficient.

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
    Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 pm
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

"Yes Ma'am" Bunji spoke to her, though his mind wondered why would she say that? Don't get over your head? A small shrug as he turned around. The delivery having been complete he would be off back towards the Mansion where the man was waiting for him with the news of his success.

[Exit to Mansion]

User Image

Out Of Character: Making Amends Complete D-Rank

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:10 am
    A small stage had been erected in front of the hospital. Standing at about six feet high and thirty feet across with a wall on the back and tents on the ground on either side of the stage, the setup seemed positively massive compared to what was typical for these sorts of events. Construction project announcements also typically did not garner the sort of attendance or security that this one had, with the first several rows of chairs being completely full well in advance. Bleachers had been hastily erected far enough away from the stage that making out details of the speakers would be difficult, but nonetheless these were also filling up rapidly.

Security was tight starting at the entrance to the hospital grounds, but the guards were not particularly concerned with who was showing up. They were dressed in black kimono emblazoned with the crest of the Shinjiro family, with dark sunglasses partially obscuring their identities and their hair tied back where necessary. A few carried weapons, but almost all of them wore strange gauntlets with wires running up their sleeves. The guards nearest the tents were all visibly armed and armored, and there were a few lurking in the deep shadows under the stage, their silhouettes barely visible (if at all) due to their black clothing.

A flattened plot of land off to one side of the hospital was cordoned off with a thick purple ribbon. Between this area and the space set aside for the stage was the main entrance for the hospital, which had a path leading to it marked by portable metal fencing, which coincidentally also had the Shinjiro factory emblem etched into it in certain inconspicuous locations. The inside of the hospital, teeming as it was with patients and doctors, also seemed to have some extra police present, separate from the security employed outside.

About half an hour after the bleachers would fill, a thin woman with short, graying hair and a permanent scowl would take to the stage and begin addressing the crowds.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ergo War
    Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 pm
    User Image

Whise
    (Weiss or w-AY-s)
    Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1255/1285 ▪ Stamina 585/585 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:105,300 ▪ Ryo:30,100 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

On the outskirts of the venue Lucius had changed his appearance on the way there. Now acting as Whise, he hid in a dark alleyway that was out of sight. He created a shadow clone again, who then transformed into a civilian. He granted this clone an S rank of Chakra and 2 S ranks worth of Stamina Whise merely changed his face to look a little different. He entered a nearby building and climbed to the roof. From there he could watch everything unfold and jump in when he needed to. His clone who was going to be the aggressor was moving into position. without encountering the guards. How was he doing this? Well since He didn't have contact with his clone he wouldn't know. But he was sure he'd be able to know when he was needed. And So when Shirley appeared would be the time for the operation to begin. Whise noted the locations of the guards, his clone would have to locate them on his own as well to make sure to take them down efficiently. Less they overpower him. And so with that, whise waited. Eating a snack he had taken from the Kurokasa mansion kitchen.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available]

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf, a dark blue scarf with the delicate ivory, gold and bronze stitching across it. Depicting a fairy tale story around my neck

Ergo War
    A small stage had been erected in front of the hospital. Standing at about six feet high and thirty feet across with a wall on the back and tents on the ground on either side of the stage, the setup seemed positively massive compared to what was typical for these sorts of events. Construction project announcements also typically did not garner the sort of attendance or security that this one had, with the first several rows of chairs being completely full well in advance. Bleachers had been hastily erected far enough away from the stage that making out details of the speakers would be difficult, but nonetheless these were also filling up rapidly.

Security was tight starting at the entrance to the hospital grounds, but the guards were not particularly concerned with who was showing up. They were dressed in black kimono emblazoned with the crest of the Shinjiro family, with dark sunglasses partially obscuring their identities and their hair tied back where necessary. A few carried weapons, but almost all of them wore strange gauntlets with wires running up their sleeves. The guards nearest the tents were all visibly armed and armored, and there were a few lurking in the deep shadows under the stage, their silhouettes barely visible (if at all) due to their black clothing.

A flattened plot of land off to one side of the hospital was cordoned off with a thick purple ribbon. Between this area and the space set aside for the stage was the main entrance for the hospital, which had a path leading to it marked by portable metal fencing, which coincidentally also had the Shinjiro factory emblem etched into it in certain inconspicuous locations. The inside of the hospital, teeming as it was with patients and doctors, also seemed to have some extra police present, separate from the security employed outside.

About half an hour after the bleachers would fill, a thin woman with short, graying hair and a permanent scowl would take to the stage and begin addressing the crowds.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:40 pm
    The clone would get in with little difficulty, though it would constantly feel as though it were being watched by hundreds of eyes. The air was thick with barely-contained hostility oozing from the guards, though it was unclear whether they were focusing on the clone or if it was just generalized. The older lady at the podium spoke for a few minutes, just long enough for Whise to enjoy the delicious, hand-crafted pastry he had snatched from the mansion. Eventually she segued into an introduction for Shirley and vacated the stage.

Then nothing happened. No one walked on-stage. The crowd grew increasingly restless as almost ten minutes passed before anyone walked out to explain what was happening; in the meantime, the guards near the entrances to the property started to condense, forming up at every entrance point as best they could. Finally, the older woman exasperatedly walked back out and addressed the crowd again. She apologized for the confusion and stated that Shirley had fallen ill that morning and would not be able to make it, and that she was to read a short statement in his place. The crowd grew a bit more restless at the news, but settled down again when she began a quick, sharp-toned reading of the missing benefactor's address. Afterward, she directed people to the exits, where they could pick up a token of Shirley's apologies for missing the event from the guards.

Whise would likely note that the guards had not moved from their posts in all this time, so any gifts from the mysterious Shirley had been in their possession from the beginning. Add onto that fact the unchanged air of hostility surrounding the venue and it would seem that something was afoot.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ergo War
    Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:10 am
    Ergo War
    The clone would get in with little difficulty, though it would constantly feel as though it were being watched by hundreds of eyes. The air was thick with barely-contained hostility oozing from the guards, though it was unclear whether they were focusing on the clone or if it was just generalized. The older lady at the podium spoke for a few minutes, just long enough for Whise to enjoy the delicious, hand-crafted pastry he had snatched from the mansion. Eventually she segued into an introduction for Shirley and vacated the stage.

Then nothing happened. No one walked on-stage. The crowd grew increasingly restless as almost ten minutes passed before anyone walked out to explain what was happening; in the meantime, the guards near the entrances to the property started to condense, forming up at every entrance point as best they could. Finally, the older woman exasperatedly walked back out and addressed the crowd again. She apologized for the confusion and stated that Shirley had fallen ill that morning and would not be able to make it, and that she was to read a short statement in his place. The crowd grew a bit more restless at the news, but settled down again when she began a quick, sharp-toned reading of the missing benefactor's address. Afterward, she directed people to the exits, where they could pick up a token of Shirley's apologies for missing the event from the guards.

Whise would likely note that the guards had not moved from their posts in all this time, so any gifts from the mysterious Shirley had been in their possession from the beginning. Add onto that fact the unchanged air of hostility surrounding the venue and it would seem that something was afoot.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Clone Whise disguised as a commoner was sitting and waiting and becoming impatient. When the woman finally came up and said that Shirley had fallen sick in the morning. They would have cancelled the event, Shirley was a man for appearance. And gathering people for a big announcement then calling out sick wasn't a good way to keep up appearances. Something must have spooked him. Were they unto him? impossible. He was disguised and his chakra levels were hidden. As the crowd surged up to start exiting Clone Whise slipped in with them and then slipped in between the bleachers and morphed into the ground. This way he could remain undetected and still spy. He moved around to the woman and the guards on the stage first. Seeing if they had anything to say that was out of ear shot of the general public that was leaving. If nothing he would head to near by guards or the tents. Usually the important people stay in the tents until they come out. he was trying to pick up any chatter.

Real Whise was still looking down from the building. He could barely make out what the lady said and then everybody started leaving."The f-." He questioned to himself. He guessed he should wait for his clone to return to him. He was sure that he was trying to figure out what was going on. This event seemed massive for Shirley to merely cancel completely. He could have sent someone else to to the event. This must have been a last second change. Did they notice him or his clone? He doubted it cause nobody was dying yet. All he could do is wait for his clone to act.

Kagerou [ Mayfly ]

Clone Chakra 140 C 320 S

Whise-The rest of that XD  
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:07 pm
    The clone would meld with the ground without incident, and a few moments later a helpful guard would move suspiciously close to that location to help direct the flow of people. He didn't seem to be particularly hostile compared to his coworkers, but that wasn't saying much when they were all oozing it constantly.

The female speaker had a few select words for the guards on the stage, as it turned out: "Can I go back to work yet?" Turned out that no, she could not, and she was escorted to one of the tents, where she took a seat and started agitatedly tapping her foot against the ground. She seemed to have some understanding of the situation she was in, at least enough not to press the guards for more information, but she grew more agitated with each passing minute.

The other one of the tents had a much more intense atmosphere, albeit a quieter one. There was absolutely no chatter in that tent, just three heavily armored guards taking notes with the shortest, stubbiest pencils imaginable. The rest of the security detail that had been present earlier was dispersing through the grounds and offering directions to guests who asked, among other menial interactions. If Whise shifted through the tent, he would notice that they were writing strings of numbers counting up to something.

The crowds were starting to dwindle.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ergo War
    Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:31 pm
    Grand Chevalier Haji
    Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

Clone Whise disguised as a commoner was sitting and waiting and becoming impatient. When the woman finally came up and said that Shirley had fallen sick in the morning. They would have cancelled the event, Shirley was a man for appearance. And gathering people for a big announcement then calling out sick wasn't a good way to keep up appearances. Something must have spooked him. Were they unto him? impossible. He was disguised and his chakra levels were hidden. As the crowd surged up to start exiting Clone Whise slipped in with them and then slipped in between the bleachers and morphed into the ground. This way he could remain undetected and still spy. He moved around to the woman and the guards on the stage first. Seeing if they had anything to say that was out of ear shot of the general public that was leaving. If nothing he would head to near by guards or the tents. Usually the important people stay in the tents until they come out. he was trying to pick up any chatter.

Real Whise was still looking down from the building. He could barely make out what the lady said and then everybody started leaving."The f-." He questioned to himself. He guessed he should wait for his clone to return to him. He was sure that he was trying to figure out what was going on. This event seemed massive for Shirley to merely cancel completely. He could have sent someone else to to the event. This must have been a last second change. Did they notice him or his clone? He doubted it cause nobody was dying yet. All he could do is wait for his clone to act.

The clone continued moving through the enviroment, making sure he movements were stealthy. Everything he heard and saw made him question what was going on even more. The woman was not allowed to leave yet the event was over? Moving into the tent and see guards huddled over a table, the reflections of their sunglasses revealed they were hastily writing down numbers. What could that possibly be? This seemed like the tent to be in, he would remain hidden in a corner and watch for anything else.

On the outside Whise was carefully watching the leaving crowds and the guards movements. What could they possibly be doing? He didn't see anyone matching shirley exit the hospital grounds or anything. He still had to be there, but why cancel the event? If they had caught on to his clone they would have attacked. Whise was getting worried, he lean on the edge of the roof top and simply watched and processed the situation.

Clone Chakra 140 C 320 S

Whise-The rest of that XD  
    [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas