Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm
"18 turns left, Demise attack her directly!" Mashira said with a small grin as she didn't seem to care about lost life at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:05 pm
"And you walk right into a trap.", her face down flips up, "Sakuretsu Armor negates your attack and destroys Demise."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm
mashira's mask cracked and shattered as her eyebrow began twitching madly and her teeth clenched in a grimace. She calmed herself and said, "Fine, I'll end my turn, leaving 18 turns till I win anyways."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm
"Eighteen turns are a long time." Arika draws, head tilting slightly as she comes up with a vague plan. "I use Monster Reborn to summon Solar Flare Dragon from the graveyard and attack you directly.", she waits for the dragon to finish before continuing, "His effect kicks in for an additional 500 points of damage and end my turn."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 pm
Mashira grimaced but continued on to her turn, still mentally counting down the turns till she won. She frowned at her hand and played a monster face down on the field before ending her turn, 16 left.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:25 pm
Arika draws and puts down her own face down monster, "Solar Flare attacks your face down."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:11 am
Molly nodded and thought. "Well, maybe I can find some reasonably priced cards. Thank you all very much for helping me." she said and bowed to Tommy, Maya, and Jasper. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Molly Hain." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm
"I doubt the card shop here would have much in the way of useful cards for that. I've been told that it's mostly packs. You won't find most of the cards you need by opening packs here. Token based cards are quite infrequent in boosters. Not exactly rare, or expensive, just hard to find. I've heard from graduates from here that they focus mostly on new boosters as well. Which won't have most of what would be useful." It would depend on how Molly decided to build her deck. "Maya," she said, holding out her hand.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm
((Hey guys, Xistund just informed me that he has no internet and he doesn't know when it'll be back up.))

"I'm Jasper." Jasper said cheerily as he introduced himself to Molly. He looked back at the duel and noted that the girl with the fire deck seemed to have the upper hand at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 pm
"Molly smiled and shook Maya's hand and nodded to Jasper. "Maybe I can buy some used cards here. Hopefully some students were nice enough to donate old cards to the shop." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm
"Well, I should go unpack my things. Perhaps we will see each other in classes. I'm not sure if the Obelisk students have many of the same classes with the slifer students, but I'm sure we will see each other around." She wasn't sure if they would have any of the same classes. She didn't really think there would be much that classes could teach her. She'd gotten close to a perfect score in the testing. Most of the mark downs came from her test duel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 pm
"If not, I may be able to help you out with some cards from my own collection. I don't really use Tokens much so you might be in luck." Jasper said brightly and turned to face the duel, wanting to see it unfold in front of him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:04 pm
{Just to let everyone know I'm back but just bought games and my feet are sore getting them. So I'll be playing them till my eyes and hands are bleeding. xD}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm
Mashira smirked as the card was revealed to be Infernalqueen Archfiend and it's defense points was high enough for it to not be destroyed. Then she frowned as she realized that this meant it would start to damage her as well.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 pm
Arika shrugs and ends her turn, Solar Flares effect kicking in to take out another 500 points from Mashira's life.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff