Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm
(So what is the first class going to be Shaba? P.E., English, or History?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm
"Yeah, I can't lie to pretty girls and I need someone I can hopefully trust to help me out here." Carson said sheepishly. He didn't even know what kind of a monster Yui was, but he was hopeful that she didn't want to eat him or anything.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 pm
Yui blushed at what he said. He thinks I'm pretty? She thought to herself as she smiled a little. "Okay, I'll help you. Your secret is safe with me." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 am
((First class shall be math then P.E. then L.A. sorry I'm on my phone or I would post...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:33 am
"Aww but marin do I have to it is so comfortable here. Also there is a nice pair of cushions to lean up against." Smiling as his head was pat Jacob did not seem to mind the pup crack at him so much. With a saddened sigh tho Jacob finally jumped off her lap to the ground as he bounced a few feet away. "Go tuen teach your class but remember I am always here if you want to pet my head some more" he cooed with a smil. His class would be a little bit till the students got to it and he had nothing more of interest to do.
(Posting from phone in field will be sporatic with posts.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:47 am
(Well it looks like we need a math teacher then, as well as a homeroom teacher.)

Terry got up from his seat, putting his pipe away and nodded to both Marin and Jacob. "See you two later." The leprechaun waved goodbye and walked away with a skip in his step. Terry weaved through the crowds of students and made it to his classroom. Already students were inside his classroom, waiting for it to start. As expected, they were all stunned to someone being so ostentatious about they're identity. They could all tell who and what he was. Terry could hear the whispers and giggles going throughout his class. A grin grew on the leprechaun's mouth. "Time for class to start laddies." All was going according to plan.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 am
Carson was so happy he hugged Yui, then realized he was being an idiot again and stepped away. "Sorry about that. And thank you, though, I think we may want to get to class." Carson said sheepishly and fondled through his pockets for his class schedule. "Do you know what class we have next?" Carson asked as he continued his rummaging.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:03 pm
Rajin thought for a moment before pulling out a small piece of folded paper from his pocket. He examine the note and read off his first class. "Math. I guess that's where a lot of are heading. Maybe one the human will be there." A small smile curled the efreet's lips as he thought of all kinds of torment he could cause the poor human. Even more if his powers weren't sealed away by the bracelets around his wrist. "How about you? Where are you heading off to?" Rajin asked, sounding only slightly interested.

(edit)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Cassia does a quick search of her jean pockets then her bag, eventually pulling out her schedule to look at it. "Looks like I got math first as well."

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:50 pm
Yui's face was as red as a tomato once Carson hugged her. She was so embarrassed she couldn't even speak and lost a bit of control as a small portion of the ground beneath her froze over. She stared down at the ground and quickly took out her schedule, holding it up to him. She hoped that if he was looking at their class schedule, he wouldn't see her face and notice how red she was.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:13 am
The efreet gave something between a chuckle and scoff at the news fro Cassia. "Fun." He remarked. It may have come off as rude and sarcastic, but in the truth, he was delighted. He wouldn't be alone in class. And if there was human in class, Cassia could them out. She was definitely a person who was of use. It made Rajin all the more curious to her true identity. The two then walked together to class, passing through the crowded halls full of students.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:32 am
Arriving at the classroom, Cassia slips in and sits as far back as she can. She looks around, discreetly scenting the air for any humans.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 am
Marin Kawa

Waving at Clove when he said his goodbyes she waited for Elric to get off of her. Frowning when he mentioned her chest. She was tempted to push him off at that moment but he had jumped off before she could. Standing him she looked down at him and smirked since she thought he was funny, sometimes. She patted his head, "Mmhm," she then ruffled his hair and left the gym. She quickly made her way to class once walking in the student's didn't even try to settle down. She frowned slight and realized that they were fresh meat. Smiling since that meant that they didn't know about her and her way of getting them to listen. She let her nails grow into claws and dragged them down on her chalk board. Some cried out in pain from how sensitive their ears were others were a normal reaction. "Now class," she smiled, "settle down." Walking to the front she grabbed the pile of papers on her desk and began to pass them out. It was just a summery of what they would be going over through out the semester.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 am
Getting his hair ruffled Jacob could only laugh at it. Even if his size was only genetics it still afforded him some leeway on some of his perverted ways. "Now then" jacob muttered as he bounced around the gym. It wouldnt be till second period at least before he got his first batch of students so aside from bounding around the room to kill time he had nothing to do. "Ahh I wish I could go to my true form then I wouldnt need to hide behind this body. Then again being smashed into some of the students breasts was a welcome thing to happen" he smiled to himself having bounded up to the top of the bleachers. "Should I go with being a child teacher for these students to get close to them" he pondered sitting down where he was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:35 am
((Math teacher problem solved.. Sorry forgot that Marin was History >.< I'm really sorry!!!! And Terry is homeroom :3 Have fun with them my leprechaun friend haha))

"Supposed to be Math I think... Private Tutors? Oh that sounds like fun!" She wrote. She stood happily but on the inside she was perplexed. She hoped hat the humans weren't around if she ever used her voice...

"I think it's Math first. That room is this way!" She said grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the Math classroom. It was going to be so much fun this year. She happily entered the room and took a seat near the window with one near her for Robert to sit. Then to wait for the professor...

"Oh what succulent students there are in class today! Oh wonderful. Students I am your math professor, You may call me Ms. Cortez." She said chuckling as she walked into the room with her casual swaying. The succubus sat on her desk and crossed her legs to look around the class room. Her blond hair up in a messy bun, that she totally thought would be a sexy look. She wanted to distract as many males as she could so that it would be easier to collect. She smiled, the Director warned her about too many students disappearing so she would have to wait quite awhile. Oh well. After surmising the class she picked up some papers that would start their class. Oh Math was so wonderful. "So many of you know at least the basics right? Good, then lets start with your multiplication and division skills. Oh wait it looks like we are missing some students. We shall wait." She said with a sigh and sat back down on her desk to watch and wait a little bit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff