Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:41 am
Aaaand Molan took the tie and rather dutifully, and skillfully, quickly worked to braid his brother's hair. Alas, it was a skill you picked up when you had to braid your own each morning. And seemed incapable of realizing a haircut just might be in order.

Perhaps one day. Still, as soon as he finished the teacher was mentioned the pins and such. Best to be on their happy little way. Etzer was the first to bolt for it, obviously afraid of being drug off. Though Molan nodded as Olivia inquired, walking along with her to the portal after their supplies of a cloak and pin were collected. Onward and out. "More humans." He was a bit curious how this was going to go. Apparently some sort of historical event? Humans were quite strange if they wanted to go back to a time when they suffered so.

Oh well. Logic be damned. Onward and through the portal the pair went. Because someone had to keep an eye on his little brother.

Kanth
Got you ditcher you.
Chirigami
Molan will drag Olivia to the portal wether she likes it or not. Quick post to get us through yes.

----------------

Simply beamed happiness and sunshine at Terra as soon as the rather depressed distraction that was Roch was gone. Because she didn't fully get it and well, something new and shiny was there. TIME TO SAY HELLO. Even if Terra wasn't absolutely brand new. "Oh yes he said he needed one so it's only normal." Yep, that's how things went. Then the question of her ears. She lifted a hand to tug on one herself, flicking the other idly. "They are fluffy and good for petting!" Pause. "Or so I've been told." Which meant yes. Since her head was bobbing a bit. Though sadly they didn't get to complete the actions since, well the teacher was calling.

Her eye's sparkled a bit as their new toys were offered up and she snatched up one of each for herself, quickly dawning the cape with a flourish. And then promptly bouncing in place and spinning to make it billow and move. Apparently the fact she was going to be losing her ears and tail soon didn't occur, but she was slowly making her way to the portal with her hops. She'd be through in a minute or two.

Ice Queen
Simply says shoooor and goes through the portal.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:42 am
There might have been some quiet snickering from Nahm's direction as Angeline made Roch state that he was a good person.

He picked up one of the green cloaks and made a small noise of distaste. Green was not his color. Still, class, disguises, all that; he slung it around his shoulders, pinned it in place, and headed for the portal.

demon_pachabel

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:00 am
Terra grabbed a cloak and pin and raced into the woods, not wanting to be left behind.

Roch looked at Angeline, seeing the slight twitch and frowning, but they were already heading into the woods. Well... whatever, he thought. He'd deal with anything that was tossed at him (without his NA, without his FEAR--jack he felt naked) and focus on the biggest problem--avoiding Amphi through this jackin' field trip. Last thing he wanted was to run into her, or be stuck with her, or something.

He shouldn'ta tried to hurt her, he thought. He shouldn'ta done ANYTHING to her, a silent voice whispered. He'd given her up and let her go--that meant she wasn't his to hurt. It also meant she wasn't his to protect, either, the voice added. She was, put bluntly, no longer his problem.

"It'll be just fine," Roch told Angeline. "I got your back, Angel."
demon_pachabel

Then he totally flipped Nahm off because Angeline couldn't see it=P
Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:52 am
Oh, Sibyl knew Jericho. It was why when she realized how close he was to her she leaned back against Levi as if doing so enough would allow her to be absorbed into the older student and hide from West and the dragon. "H-hi..." Hide. Hide. Hi--well...maybe not from Jericho. Gabby had shown not all big scary dragons would eat her...but West had yet to be redeemed.

Thankfully all those worries were forgotten in favor of "ADVENTURE?!" Sibyl gasped. They were going on an adventure! "MISS LEVI MISS LEVI WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE COME ON COME ON COME ON!" She practically fell off Levi's lap before she grabbed her hand and tried to drag her to collect a pin and cloak.

nekoluch
Smerdle
Blade Kuroda

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 am
Junko followed the rest of her little group to collect a pun and cloak, pulling as much of her hair out from underneath it until she spotted Nahm nearby. She smiled. "A cloak over your layers upon layers of robes. Doesn't it ever get hot?" It seemed silly to make an already entirely covered student put a cloak on top of all of..well...that.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:36 am
Nahm snickered and tilted his head to give Junko a big grin. "I'm always hot," he purred at her.

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:52 am
Junko laughed and tugged Nahm's hood forward to cover his face more. "Down, boil," she commanded playfully. "I'm not sure I approve of your tone." Junko's tease was said with a haughty attitude, the ghoul even tilted her head to stick her nose up in the air and pouted her lips.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:00 am
She could have sworn she heard chuckling and turned her head to try and pinpoint where the sound was. Hmmmmmm....

"Why would I think I otherwise?" Angeline asked, wrapping her arm around Roch's and smiling. "It's just a little trip. Nothing dangerous right?" Oh. Oh she'd learn about school trips and their deceptive little ways. Eventually.

"Have you been to the human world before, Roch?" she asked, looking curiously towards him.

Ice Queen

prolixity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:34 am
"Once or twice," he said blandly. More than that, he knew. The haunted house had been in the human world, the trip with QB, the time they got detention in the snow, the horsemen trials--yeah, he'd been to the human world.

"Once or twice what?" Terra asked, grabbing onto Angeline's other arm.

"I've been t'the human world," Roch said. "What about you, lil sister?"

"I have been to Christmas Town! But not to the human world, no," Terra admitted. "I have never met a human--are they interesting?"

"Y'know... I'm gonna say no," Roch decided. "But they CAN be dangerous--but only a certain type of them."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 am
Nahm snapped playfully at Junko's fingers, staying well clear of actual biting. "Oh no, I am forever stricken," he declared, sounding not at all stricken.

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 am
A huff and a puff, Frost grabbed cloak and pin, not really caring as to what exactly he was supposed to be learning thus far. To him, all he was learning was that he probably should just- Ears perked at some familiar voices, one of which made him smile.

Mostly because he hadn't really done more than 'flirt' with one of them, and it wasn't exactly proper.
"Junko and Nahm." The boil bowed to the pair, giving the ghoul the more wider of the smile, picking up on her last bit of conversation. "Sure that isn't something you should be saying to me?" The grue was the recipent of- "I like the layered look. Always in style as far as I'm told."

prolixity
eight

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 am
Junko gasped and brought her hand back as she was snapped at, pretending to be completely scandalized by the action. "You cad! Don't you know it's improper to bite a lady--" her reprimand was interrupted by a roaring cackle from the back of her head, one that had Junko blushing and scrambling to shove the hood of her cloak into The Mistress' mouth. Shut up! Shut up!

"Huh?" She was just finishing her assault on The Mistress when Frost approached them. "Oh, hello! It's good to see you, Frost. Um...say what to you?" What had she last said?

Prolixity
istoleyurvamps

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 am
That sounded like a couple more times than she'd ever been! "I went once when I was really little, but I don't remember the trip. Dad says it was a pretty standard day at work for him, but...." she didn't clarify her reservations about that assertion. Instead, she bumped against Terra when the ghoul joined them.

"Christmas town? Does it look like they say it does in the story if Jack?" she asked.

Roch's vague trail off about 'some humans' got a frown. "You mean the ones that Sparrow told me about, don't you? The Hunters."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 am
Frost had to chuckle, poorly hiding his smile behind his hand. "Something about telling a boil to stay down. I was... a bit forward with you last we spoke. I am glad though that apparently I did not leave such a terrible impression." His gaze went to the back of her hair, ears flicking his curiosity. He didn't ask, though, it was an interesting hair style to be sure.

eight

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:21 am
Brenley nodded and hurried off, making his way through the departing crowd with ease now that he had calmed down. He put his cloak and pin on first, fairly certain that he looked completely foolish but determined not to think about any of that. Once he was done getting dressed himself, he picked up two more of each for Serafina and Ruth.

"One for you," he said, nodding as he held the ghost's items out for her, "and one for Ruth." He might not have acted particularly scandalized, but the ghoul's actions had intrigued him, to say the least. He made sure everyone had their new disguises before he twined his fingers and moved toward the portal. It was time to see if the human world lived up to the rumors.

Huni Pi
Seiana_ZI

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas