Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at the Park waiting on Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuugh why do I keep doing this to myseeeelf ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo resisted the urge to sigh in relief when he didn't seem to react negatively to her tone of voice. That would've been just great, him thinking she was being bitchy because she'd been waiting in the cold for him. "Uh, well, it'd be my own fault, anyway," she pointed out with a shrug. "I, um. I didn't really... know where else to go. Not a lot of options around here." She shifted somewhat uncomfortably, having to immediately shove down another completely irrational worry. He wasn't going to think she was being passive aggressive about the lack of date options, either, dammit. Why would that even make sense? She supposed that technically he could've apparated her somewhere else, but she didn't think that was allowed. She'd have gone with him if he wanted to do that, but figured she'd probably end up with a detention for it... Meh. Worth it? Probably? Whatever. The point was, it wasn't like he thought she expected him to take her somewhere else. Or, she didn't think he did.

space'Walking's good,' he said, and she was once again reminded that half the time he was as awkward as her. Which was actually sort of helpful. He'd been a mess when he'd asked her on their first date, which was honestly the only reason she'd not turned tail and run. She didn't think she'd have been able to handle even the concept of going on a date with a guy with... really any level of confidence. Maybe it was awful, but she kind of liked that Kenny was sort of unsure of himself, too. It made her feel less like a mess. She turned crimson red when he said he'd gotten her a present, though. She maybe should've expected it, but she generally tried not to expect things like that so that there wasn't a chance of being disappointed when it didn't happen. Unfortunately, the result of never expecting anything was that when things happened, you were caught very off-guard. She took the box, fumbling it a little because of her gloves, but thankfully she didn't drop it. When she opened it, her eyes widened on it, a faint smile pulling at her lips. "It's so pretty," she said quietly, a finger lightly tapping the butterfly charm. She snapped the box shut and immediately stuck it down deep in her purse, where there was no worry of losing it or anything awful like that. "Um, I'd put it on, but, uh," she told him, holding up her wrists, trying to indicate that doing so would've been somewhat difficult due to her layers and gloves. She flushed again, chewed her lip for a second, then stepped forward again and grabbed his coat to pull his lips down to hers. The kiss only lasted a fraction of a second, the fear of coming off as too forward preventing her from doing much else, but he'd gotten her a gift and she didn't really know how to respond to that except to kiss him. "I love it," she told him as she let go of his coat, hands swinging behind her back to wring together again.

spaceShe'd barely moved two feet on their 'walk' when he spoke again, making her stop dead in her tracks. She paled, heart pounding. Shite, what was she supposed to say? Desperately, she wished for a wall she could beat her head against. Or a hole to crawl into. There weren't any holes nearby, but she figured a tree could do in lieu of a wall. Except it would probably not help the situation in the least to do that in front of him, no matter how strong the urge was. She tried to swallow the lump that'd formed in her throat, failed, and realized she was just going to have to talk past it. "I, um. I. I don't... uh. Just..."

spaceSee, this was why she'd wanted to hit her head on a wall, she thought bitterly. Because she knew she'd open her mouth and absolutely nothing useful would come out. She snapped it shut, and her eyes as well, arms wrapping around herself. Shite, shite shite. What was she even supposed to say. "I, I. I know. That you, um, Care. I know. Just, um. I don't, uh. I know that I screwed up? And... it was stupid, and I shouldn't have done it. So, I um. I just. Am trying not to. Screw up, I mean. Again. So. Um." If she were a more positive person, she might've been able to focus more on the whole 'don't want to lose you' bit, but all she could think about was the fact that her one stupid move had thrown everything out of whack. She'd thought they were doing really well, had actually sort of been thinking that maybe this wouldn't crash and burn... Unfortunately, she'd felt the need to do something she thought would ensure that, in a moment of weakness, and it'd ruined all that. "I just, um. You're... you're really important to me? And, I, I don't know if... um, if..."

spaceNo, don't say that, she told herself. The last thing she needed to do was make him feel pressured to stay with her or guilty if he didn't want to. Sure, he didn't want to lose her now, but that could change, she knew that could change, and if it did, she would rather he just... do it. Even if it was true, if she didn't know what she'd do without him. Eyes still shut, her expression turned to a scowl, arms squeezing tighter. "I just, um. Don't want to lose you, either. So, I just... I don't know what I'm doing. At all. So, um, I'm really sorry. I know... I know I'm a pain in the arse." She finally forced her eyes open then, staring up at him with wide, almost fearful eyes. What was she even afraid of? That her admitting to what a pain she was would make him notice it, too? She was pretty sure he already knew it. Merlin knew she'd spent a good chunk of the time they'd been dating being one. Between her anxiety, her low self-esteem, her PTSD... she was a mess, definitely. She didn't know why exactly he wanted to keep her around. But she certainly didn't want him to change his mind about that, so the least she could do was try not to make that happen.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнιѕ ιѕ му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g ; тαкє вα¢к м у ℓ ι f є ѕσиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ρяσνє ι'м α ℓ я ι g н т ѕσиg ; му ρσωєя'ѕ т υ я и є ∂ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ '¢αυѕє ι'νє ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ g σ т α ℓσт σf fιgнт ℓ є f т ι и м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was glad that Jojo hadn't been waiting long, and even more happy that Jojo loved his gift. He felt her hesitate a bit when she kissed him, though, and he was suddenly recalling that she was still trying to avoid doing anything that would be construed as forward. She moved away then, and when she heard his words, she froze, causing Kenny to suddenly wonder if there was something in this world that could just swallow him whole right now. He didn't mean for her to freak out, and yet, here he was again, doing just that. She stayed silent for a moment, causing Kenny to worry that Jojo was having a panic attack, when she finally stuttered out a response. He sighed, and walked over, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his forehead into her hair. "Jojo, you don't have to apologize. I mean, I think I should have said no a bit better. I mean, um, I do want to. I just, umm..."

He was terrible at this. He'd already screwed up. Why'd he have to say it that way? He thought, biting his lip and trying to rationalize that he needed to say something, anything, to make this better. "I, um, I'm nineteen. Well, now I am. When you asked, I was still an adult, and um, it's kind of illegal if I had, um, you know... I mean, before you were old enough!" He felt his face flush red and he was trying not to die from embarassment right then and there. He opened his mouth, and he wondered briefly if he and Rhys traded places, because he couldn't speak for a moment before he cleared his throat to force himself past the sudden speechlessness. This was going from bad to worse. "Look, I still want to. You know, um, if you want to. Only if you do. Since, well, if you umm... Yeah. I mean, it's supposed to be between people that really love each other, and I think I do. Love you, I mean."

He was going to die from blood loss to his extremeties, as it was all in his face right now. However, he couldn't just leave it there, could he? Ugh, how the heck did Jer get all of the confidence of the rest of the orphans, while he got stuck with none? This was just a mess, and he was definitely making this worse. "I don't think you're a pain. I never have. I mean, you might think I'm stupid, and I might be, but I don't think so. And yeah, umm, you don't really have to. Apologize, I mean. I should be apologizing instead. I didn't mean to make you, umm, well, feel like shite for that. That was my mistake." He was definitely dead, and he didn't think it could get any worse. If it did, he didn't know how. Ugh, he was going to get Jer to tell him exactly how the hell he managed to be confident all the time. There had to be some sort of trick.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, quit blushing you idiot!
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx

spaceJojo stiffened for all of a second when his arms wrapped around her, but as soon as she recovered from the initial shock, everything seemed to calm. She didn't know why, maybe it was because it seemed like whenever he held her like this, everything always seemed to end up okay. She wrapped her arms around him in turn, resting her cheek against his shoulder, and relaxed. She blushed slightly, heart skipping a beat when he again said that it wasn't a lack of want that had made him turn her down. She'd not really believed him about that at first, but he'd made it pretty clear that it was the truth. At least she hadn't had to worry about that since then. "I, um, I know that," she said quietly, her arms tightening around him. "I just... I don't want to make you think I'm, um. Pushing. I mean, you... you said no, and you were right, so, um. I get it, and I don't want... I don't want you to feel like I didn't hear you, or I don't care." She swallowed hard. That's what had been freaking her out so much recently. That if she'd done or said the wrong thing, he'd think that she wasn't respecting the boundary he'd set. She was pretty sure that was a pretty good way to make a guy break up with you. Especially since it wasn't like it was some pointless, arbitrary thing. If the wrong person had found out about them, he could've gotten in serious trouble, not just with their parents, and she didn't want that.

spaceThe blonde started chewing on her lip again when he again stated that he did, in fact, want to be with her like that, thinking that of all the things for him to feel like he had to tell her, that really wasn't one of them. She might've been afraid of it for a second, but once he'd proven that he did, she hadn't doubted it since. But, it was his next statement that made her freeze again, eyes opening wide as dinner plates and the hands on his back clutching tighter. Her heart started pounding, and she felt her palms sweating. He... he'd said... She turned her face to bury it in the crook of his neck, mentally berating herself over the fact that her brain and her mouth didn't seem to be communicating. He'd said he loved her, dammit, she needed to say something back! Preferably that she loved him, too, considering that she'd been sitting on that one for a very, very long time. She'd always been too afraid to say it, even when it'd been right on the tip of her tongue, but now he'd said it first and if she couldn't make her mouth work it was going to make throw everything off-kilter all over again. Finally, face still buried, her hands slid from his back around to rest against his chest, and she mumbled, "I love you, too," feeling her face heat up as the words left her lips. She didn't think she'd ever in her life been so red in the face. Not that he could see it, considering that her face wasn't even visible. Had he even understood what she'd said? She hoped so, because at the moment, she didn't think moving her face to un-muffle her voice was a possibility.

spaceShe did finally pull back, obviously distressed when he said she might think he was stupid. For someone who called themselves stupid on a pretty regular basis, she hated hearing anyone else say it about themselves. Probably because she knew how awful you had to feel about yourself to say something like that. Hearing that he thought she might think that about him was somehow even worse, because she didn't ever want to make him feel bad about himself. She frowned at him, shaking her head a little too vigorously. "Nononono, no! You're... you're not stupid. I... Crazy, maybe. I... I dunno how else you'd... handle me. But, but I'd never think you were stupid," she told him, willing him to dispel that notion immediately. His apology was met with another shake of her head. "No, you... you did the right thing! I mean, I was underage, it... it could've been really bad. For you. I should've... I should've considered that, but I wasn't thinking about it, I just... I didn't... I was being paranoid again. I should've known better. And I am really, really sorry, and... obviously, um. That's not... um. It's just, it wasn't a good time. For that." The blush returned as a realization struck, and she chewed her lip for a moment, stepping closer again and resuming the previous posture with her cheek against his shoulder. "But, um... I am seventeen now. So, um... I mean. If... if you wanted... Obviously, I wouldn't... um... you know. I wouldn't exactly, um. Not. Want to. Um..." She trailed off, not really sure where she was going with this. Part of her worried she was pushing him again, but on the other hand, if her age was the only issue... Well, that wasn't an issue anymore. And... alright, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't probably a little too eager. Embarrassed as all hell, yeah, but her hormones were driving her crazy and she obviously found Kenny extremely attractive. The word 'sexy' always seemed a bit cheesy to her, but she didn't really have any others that worked in this particular situation. Not that she was going to say that out loud... right now. Maybe... at a different time, when it seemed more appropriate and not so cheesy. She did want him to know that she thought so. Just... not right now, because she couldn't say the word without feeling like an idiot.

xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny felt her arms wrap around him and he sighed, feeling less awkward about this whole situation than he was previously. He swallowed as she explained that she never wanted him to feel like she wasn't hearing him, and Kenny nodded, knowing that she had to be having major anxiety to think that he thought that about her. Frustrated, well, he might have been that, but that was mostly because he was trying to figure out what was wrong and he couldn't figure it out for the life of him. Meanwhile he was leaning his head against hers and thinking. Well, if nothing else, he knew she was calming down. At least a little bit. "No, I know you heard me, I just wish you hadn't taken it to such an extreme. That's not your fault. I think I should have said something earlier before it got to that point."

He heard her muttered admission and Kenny froze for a moment. He didn' expect for her to say it back, mostly because he figured that she was going to freak out and run off as soon as he admitted it. However, he felt her pull back and chastise him for calling himself stupid. Which, in a roundabout way, he did. Crazy he could agree to, however. After all, it wasn't every day that he didn't have to deal with Emmet, or the aftermath of Aedan, or Rhys and his shenanigans. Jojo was pretty low on the list as far as him being worried about being crazy for dealing with. Emmet he had to because of work, Aedan was the ever-present shadow in his family's life still, and Rhys was family. None of which he could really choose to walk away from. "I don't think I'm crazy, at least not for the dealing with you part. I don't think of it as dealing with you. I just kinda accepted the whole package when we dated." He shrugged then, thinking that it could be worse, and wow, where did all of his nerves go? They had ratcheted up when he had admitted everything to Jojo, but now they were dying down. It didn't last long, as when he thought that she was just going to accept his apology, she dispelled that notion. "Um, I don't think that's how... Never mind, I'm being stupid again. And don't you even tell me that I wasn't again, because I was going to apologize to you for making you apologize. So umm, sorry for that."

Kenny immediately felt his face heat up when Jojo pointed out that she was seventeen now. Merlin, he was considering it. He was actually considering it. He could feel Jojo against his shoulder, and he was certain that Jojo could tell. He shifted, and bit his lip. Swallowing past a sudden lump in his throat (when did his mouth get so dry?) he decided to speak. "I um, I wouldn't mind either. So um, I guess if we really wanted to, umm, we, err, could go somewhere and um, yeah...." He was wrong before. He was going to die of lack of blood to everything except two places. One of which he was trying to control enough not to just start snogging her here and now and probably freeze their arses off because of it.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJojo stiffened against him, face turning crimson and her heart pounding faster than she had previously thought was possible. She started to tell him that she hadn't literally meant right this second, but then she thought the better of it and snapped her mouth shut. Oh, hell, no, she wasn't saying that. Was she mental? Had she seriously almost told him no? Not that it would have actually been a no, more like shock at the realization that he'd apparently interpreted her statement as meaning 'let's go shag right this instant.' She'd more meant that, whenever he wanted to, she was game, so if the age was the only thing keeping him from it before, then whenever he got the urge to go for it, he should go ahead. She hadn't expected him to want to right now, though. She'd figured he would... like... shelve the information for later. But pointing that out would be completely stupid, because if he was willing right this second, no way was she going to give him an out or make him consider that maybe they should wait.

spaceShe chewed her lip a moment, trying to think of some sort of proper response... She was pretty sure her initial thought wasn't a good idea. They were in the middle of the park, and there were other people around. Plus it was freezing. The Hufflepuff's arms slid back around him, pressing herself against him, and nuzzled his neck. "Um, so, where exactly did you have in mind?" she asked quietly, some of her blush fading. She could feel his heart pounding just as fast as hers. He was nervous, which, she supposed she should be grateful, considering that if he were super confident, it would make her wonder where all the confidence had come from. But being a nervous person herself, she knew that also meant it was possible he'd chicken out, which she definitely didn't want. Impulsively, she got up on her tiptoes and kissed him, properly this time, not a little peck like she had before. She figured that the only way to keep him from backing down was to keep him focused on how much he wanted to go through with it. Snogging him seemed like a good idea.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny gaped like a fish for a bit, completely taken back by the fact that Jojo was even suggesting that they go off to do it. Then his wits completely left him when she snogged him. He had to remember to breathe when she stopped, and remind himself that she had asked a question. Which was... Damn, he couldn't remember. Oh, wait, where they could be intimate. He took a deep breath, still feeling like his chest was about to burst open with a combination of butterflies and his heart. It was pounding madly, and he had to count slowly to ten to remind himself that she hadn't said no. "Not here. Um, it's cold, and I don't think the ground's very comfortable. We could always go to the parlour, but Emmett's got a key to the flat above. That's, um, that's not very comforting to think he could barge in. Umm, my place? I mean, the family's out, and umm, we won't get someone barging in. So, um, up to you." Why did he have to say it was up to her? That made it sound like he was pressuring her. Ugh! Couldn't there be a guide to this somewhere? That would make this a lot easier, and a lot less awkward. As it was, he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die from embarrassment.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJojo barely contained a snicker when he said 'not here' and pointed out the temperature, biting her lips together to keep it from escaping. Her grin was impossible to hide, though. She laid her head back on his shoulder, her hands sliding down lower on his back, hesitating slightly a second before she grabbed his butt, face turning scarlet as she did so. She very nearly backtracked as soon as she'd done it, but sheer willpower kept her hands right where they were, for which she was sort of proud of herself. "I agree on 'not here,'" she said with a small giggle, one which she at least tried to make sound flirtatious, though it came out a bit... odd. Okay, so she wasn't exactly a very good flirt. It wasn't like she'd ever flirted before, even with him, really. And she could try to emulate Gypsy and Jer all day long, but lack of experience meant that it was going to be shaky at first, right? Hopefully he'd think it was cute or something and not be totally turned off by how awkward she was. "Um, which do you think would be worse, Emmet or one of your relatives? Unless you're totally positive none of them are home..." Mentally, she slapped herself. No, don't do that! Don't point out that Emmet walking in might be the lesser of two evils! All that would do is make Kenny think about how his dad or aunt or uncle might react and change his mind!

spaceShe desperately tried to think of something to keep him from thinking overlong on that and coming to exactly that conclusion, but was drawing a blank, much to her frustration. She ground her teeth a bit, and then, not really having any better ideas, snogged him again, one of her hands reaching for the back of his neck to hold his lips to hers. The Hufflepuff meant it to be a somewhat strategic move, but it didn't really end up that way. Well, he was her boyfriend, and there was a reason she was trying to make sure he actually went through with this. Namely, he was hot. Which meant that kissing him with that level of intensity was doing things to her, to the point that she was surprised she wasn't giving off literal steam in the cold winter air. When she pulled back, she prayed he was even half as affected as she was. "Uh, so. Your place?" she asked breathlessly, hoping like hell that he just nodded and apparated her away. If he said they weren't home, they weren't home, right? Besides, it was Valentine's day. Mr. and Mrs. Edgeworth were probably out on a date themselves. His dad, she had no idea, but she figured Kenny would know if the guy had plans, after all. And the rest of his family that lived at the manor was currently at the school. They'd be fine, she figured. "I mean, uh. I... I think maybe, um. Your bed. Would be preferable. Considering... well, the furniture at the flat, you know. Gypsy did live there. And... like you said, Emmet has a key." Ew. Suddenly the risk of his family catching them in the act seemed significantly less worrisome.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny felt his mind go suddenly blank when he felt her hands travel lower on his back. Then his thoughts tried to scramble to catch back up when she kept her hands there. Dimly he wondered if he was being manipulated here, but couldn't focus on that thought, when after she mentioned his family (why did she mention them again?) she started snogging him. It wasn't like he was resisting either, his mind blissfully blank as he found himself suddenly needing air. Thankfully she had pulled back, and his face was red again, but this time with more than embarrassment. Biting his lip, he found himself lowering his forehead to her shoulder and nodding, thinking he had completely lost his voice and couldn't speak past some mysterious blockage in his throat. Taking a deep breath, he tried to reign his scattered thoughts enough to apparate. Which, was hard to do as his mind was currently playing very interesting scenes. No! Concentrate! He bit his lip again, and then twisted, praying he didn't just splinch himself or Jojo. Then again, he did have plenty of experience apparating under fire. This wasn't that dificult, right?

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC: Exit to Edgeworth Manor

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Savannah hid in a blanket of shadows at the top of the Astronomy tower; one of the first to exit the classroom and yet the very last to begin her descent down the tower. ”Shhh,” she pressed a thin finger to her lips and never gave Liam the chance to argue. She darted down the spiral staircase skipping a step at a time. By now, everyone should have reached the main part of the castle while she rushed down to one of the landings halfway down the tower and threw open a dusted old door. It was bent on rusted hinges and squealed when she opened it to swipe up her broom. As Savannah tossed Liam her brother's older model of the Firebolt series, she hurried down the corridor to the nearest window to fling open its shutters then climbed onto the stone windowsill. Calling her old Nimbus into her hands, she plunged straight down the side of the tower only breaking away at the last moment to climb back up into the night sky before crashing onto the roof of what she guessed was the Antechamber.

She was laughing when she burst into a barrel roll before slowing down to halt. ”Someone's bound to see us if we stay here,” she advised. If it wasn't one of the students in the Gryffindor or Ravenclaw towers, it'd be one of the staff members casually looking up at the start of a new moon. Slinging her hair up into a loose and messy bun, she waved for him to follow and said,”Try to keep up.”

Skyrocketing into high gear, she soared high over the castle grounds. The black lake disappeared like a black cloud beneath her feet as she crossed over the Scottish countryside just over the path that led from the entrance gates to Hogsmeade station. Then slowed to a stop once she reached the garden of the memorial park. She could think of no place safer to be for the night. Hovering several meters above ground, Savannah turned now to study the vigorous features of her—was he her friend?—And why did she suddenly care? Perhaps it hadn't been all so sudden but... ”How far can a fox run into a grove?” She blurted out suddenly.

It always seemed to her that Liam was running. But half the time, she couldn't decide if he was running to or from. It was so much of both, she believed, that he could only be running in circles. Foxes play in circles. But not like this. In a way, he almost reminded her of her brother—an abandoned lone wolf forever running in circles to chase its tail. But Liam couldn't be a werewolf. Could he? It must have been a different beast he was hiding, but what?

[OOC: So I realized now that there isn't actually an Astronomy Tower thread in the Hallways subforum, so I just skipped to them at the park already. ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

After stalling as long as possible—a tough feat, considering he hadn't brought anything to class with him, Liam was the last of the students to leave the classroom, his shadow lingering for a moment outside the open door. With how quickly Savannah had slipped out, part of him was skeptical of whether or not she'd actually be there, convincing himself that she may have changed her mind. The slightest of movements against the wall of the tower proved him wrong, and a pair of legs cloaked in unkempt fishnet and worn combat boots emerged from the darkness.

Prior to this moment, he had done an immaculate job of suppressing the facts of what this night would entail. Despite having agreed to this outing with little to no hesitation, up until now adventure had been a mere word in his ever-growing vocabulary—never even a feasible idea, let alone a concrete circumstance. Now that the repercussions of his agreement were manifesting into a tangible phenomenon, he wondered if he had made the right choice. If it hadn't been for his newly-adopted stance of defiance against his father, such seemingly radical decisions as this might never had been made. His whole life, Liam had been taught that rebellion would be struck down immediately, and that grave penalties would follow. He had only recently begun to dip his feet in the art of disobedience, but formal rule-breaking was something he had never tasted.

The boy opened his mouth—not to immediately object, but to question the rationality of Vannah's plans, yet before the words were given a chance to leap from his tongue, he was hushed; without warning, she was on the move. She maneuvered down the stairs with cat-like agility, though her stealth couldn't possibly compete with the pace of Liam's heart, which pounded like a prisoner against the confines of his rib cage. He didn't have time to second-guess his decision. Without thinking, he darted after her—an eagle in pursuit of a snake. By the time his glistening black dress shoes had skidded to a surprisingly silent stop on one of the tower's landings, Savannah was reaching for the rusted doorknob of an old closet. Without speaking, she turned and tossed him a broom, his left hand instinctively catching it by the neck, the feel of wood familiar against his hardened palm. For a moment he was frozen—expression and all, his brain trying to wrap itself around the extent of her intentions while logic sounded an alarm inside his head. Her feet didn't hesitate as she hurried to the nearest window, nor did her body as she dove from the stone windowsill.

Eyes wide, the Ravenclaw gathered his wits and took off after her, mounting his broom in the hallway and soaring out the open window with ease. It took only a moment for the hunter to catch up with the hunted, his flight smooth and calculated compared to her reckless enjoyment. While his stomach tumbled with the fear of his insubordination and the potential consequences of it, his veins pumped with pure adrenaline, making him oblivious to the cool night air that caressed his cheeks and the warm blood teeming beneath them. Savannah spoke, warning him that they would need to keep moving—but he didn't hear her. A borderline hysterical laugh erupted from his throat, smothering his face in excitement. This might not feel right, but it did feel good.

Liam took Vannah's words as a challenge, and they took turns stealing the lead as she steered them away from the castle. Before long, they had reached Hogsmeade Memorial Park, and whether or not she had planned it, this appeared to be their destination. He circled her twice before coming to a stop just above the ground, his broom facing hers from just a few short feet away. He wasn't sure what to say, but before he had to decide, Savannah blurted out another riddle, and in the midst of his accelerated emotions, Liam didn't even think to wonder if he was the fox she was referring to. Rather than making the connection, he evaluated the question for a moment, before turning over a rational reply.
"Well that depends on the size and terrain of the grove and the health and condition of the fox." He knew that wasn't what she wanted to hear, so with a little further consideration, he added, "I suppose one must also take into account the fox's intended destination—if he has one."

He studied her face, his eager eyes drinking up every hint of an expression he could find. She wasn't robotic like he was; she didn't hide her emotions behind a stonewall. No, she was much better at this game—she hid hers behind a mask.

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Crisp autumn winds danced with the fallen leaves. Waves played in the wide ocean of grass that could either be green or brown in this darkness; Savannah could hardly tell the difference. But it was quiet. Crickets and frogs chirped and croaked; leaves rustled against grass; the iron chains on the swing set squealed with every other breath of wind. But no one else was around. Not a single voice; not even a heartbeat. With that in mind, she slipped her wand of pine wood out from her robe pocket and give it a small swish as she murmured the wand-lighting charm, then blinked back, taking another moment to readjust her eyes. The sound of his laughter was still echoing in her ears when he finally began to decode her puzzle, and without much luck.

Amusement connected together like the pieces of a puzzle; first the construed brows and the upward tilt of her head, then the wrinkle in her nose, until her lips slowly stretched a wide smile as the laughter bubbling inside finally breached the surface. When she laughed, she shook her head, and did nothing to suppress the grin on her face until she sobered up and said, ”You're a Ravenclaw, Liam—not the portrait of some old Slytherin—so start thinking like one.” She wasn't stalling... Okay, maybe just a little. After taking a moment to chew on her bottom lip, she finally answered, ”The fox can only go halfway, 'cos then he'd be running out of it.” Circling her wand along the length of the park, she twisted on the neck of her broom and floated several meters down the path until she was at the edge of the black lake. Mud and rocks edged the shallow shore. With the light of her wand held out, she could see her reflection shining across the surface, but could see no deeper. Swiveling back around to face Liam, she began a quick and loud, ”So!”

”Are you going to tell me how your summer went if I asked it? Or are you going to lie like everybody else, and say it was 'boring'?” She leveled her gaze on him. Content that, even if she wouldn't know if he was lying, she might still be able to convince him otherwise. ”Because if you are, then I'd really rather not ask. I don't fancy being lied to.” It might seem rather tactless, and in truth, it really was. She hadn't planned anything past hiding a pair of brooms in a closet. Hadn't considered what might happen, or what might be said. Had never thought of the problems it might pose. Especially during the moments when she can't control her tongue—like now. ”I heard you didn't tryout for the team this year. But I'm sure you're going to tell me it has nothing to do with anything.” That's what everyone tells her, after all. ”Do you remember when I read your hand?” She asked instead. The memory flashed all too quickly in her mind, just as the event itself. Only five minutes. But it was those five minutes that she would never forget. ”Was any of it true?”

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

"Well then, Ms. Hastings... Let's see what you've got." Liam said, offering his left hand out to her. She cradled his hand in both palms and ran each thumb along the different contours of lines racing back and forth in his skin. She hummed gently and seemed to analyze his hand with a childlike wonder, plucking apart his fingers to see how far they stretched apart.

”You have a broken heart line...” she said slowly at first, too busy tracing the line, ”...that's usually a sign of emotional trauma, but it's rather shallow at first, so you weren't given much attention, were you? The line gets deeper, straighter towards the end; you'll find someone to love, but it won't be an easy road.” Without bothering to reflect, she moved on to the next line. ”Your head line is deep, long, and straight; you're a practical and realistic mind; thinking clear and focused.” It was when she hit the next line that she blinked and tilted her head back and forth until she finally said, ”Your life line... It's...” She blinked again, breaking her trance to eye Liam wearily, then made a point to flutter her gaze downward and never rose them again throughout his palm reading.

”It's weak, short; but what's there is straight, close to the palm, with a chain of circles at the end. It says you're being manipulated by others, and that you've been hospitalized or injured.” She didn't dwell long. ”You seem to have a fate line, though. Not everyone does. It says...” Savannah paused; she tried not to frown, but it was hard. ”It says there will come a time in your life when you have to sacrifice yourself; a point at which your interests must be surrendered to those of others...” She breathed out the last word, dropped his hand, and turned her head away.

ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

[OOC: Flashback because why not? <3 ]

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

The tip of Savannah's wand glowed bright against the darkness of the lake behind her—so bright that Liam had to let his eyes adjust before he could look her in the face. At this point, the boy had completely forgotten his fear of getting caught stepping out of line, that pit in his stomach now filled with the quickly-fading adrenaline that was being eaten alive by their enticing conversation. Her accusation of his lack of agile intelligence and comparison to a Slytherin stung for a moment, but that spark dissipated as soon as she offered him her own answer. "Clever," he mulled, the taste of defeat dancing on the tip of his tongue as he considered each one of her words. "Although I wouldn't necessarily call my answer incorrect. Depends on one's perception." Sitting up straight, the Ravenclaw studied every line on the girl's face before adding, "You clearly have a preference for simplicity when it comes to finding solutions. I'd be willing to wager that you already knew I was one for concrete facts—scientific and quantitative analyses." He winked at her with a small smirk, feeling better now that he had defended his answer. His intention wasn't to suggest that he was always right, but rather, to open her eyes to the vast ocean of possibilities in life.

Before he could press any more words past his lips, the brunette changed the subject, her words striking him like a cold hand on the side of his cheek. Liam shifted uncomfortably on his broom, his left hand reaching up to cup the back of his neck after rolling his head from side to side, the popping of his joints faint, but audible. At this very moment, he realized that one of the reasons he had been drawn to Savannah was her lack of personal questions. He had thought she was content with their surface-level friendship, but the curiosity brewing in her eyes and the sharpness of her tone suggested otherwise.

"If there's one thing I don't tolerate, it's lying," he told her, his deep voice quite opposite from hers. The night air felt like ice in his lungs, the excitement of their adventure now completely overridden with tension. She continued to prod him, and every word punctured his emotions, the liveliness draining from each and every hole they made. His expression hardened, his posture now statue-like and his eyes pale-colored stone. He didn't blame her for being curious, but he questioned how much she really needed—wanted—to know. His thoughts tumbled back to his memories of their time by the lake last year, and her invasive trip into his mind via a rough and scarred palm. He had thought she had more confidence in the accuracy of her readings, but as she questioned the validity of her assumptions, Liam knew now that it was all a facade. She wore a carefully crafted mask of poised confidence, and she wore it well. His eyes lingered on her features again, trying uselessly to peel back that layer of delicately forged emotions she hid behind.

After methodically brewing his answer like a cauldron full of calming draught, he proceeded with caution.
"My summer was...eventful, to say the least. My father and I had a few disagreements, one of which was particularly memorable," he explained slowly, his hand instinctively moving to his bruised ribs, and the scar on his shin seeming to scream at him, burning white-hot against the cool air. "He expects me to uphold my family's reputation like my brother before me, especially so after the sorting hat made a 'preposterously inaccurate decision' on my part, which has effectively embarrassed them more than bankruptcy ever could." He paused for a brief moment, already afraid he had revealed more than necessary. Inhaling deeply, he added, "That's why I didn't show up to tryouts this year. It has everything to do with everything. Everything to do with these lines on my hand that I use to think were mere anatomical features of no apparent meaning." He raised his palm to her as he spoke, his words confirming that her reading had been far more accurate than she seemed to have assumed.

Running his fingers through the hair he had refused to cut before returning to Hogwarts, he forced the upward curl of his lips, though no light penetrated his unwavering gaze.
"Perhaps if you had written me this summer you might have known that already," he teased playfully, his tone still a little heavier than it should be. To be honest, he wasn't sure if he would have disclosed that information to her so readily by owl, and part of him still wondered why he had just now. Something about Savannah—not her house nor her looks, but something that resonated deep in her words—appealed to Liam as trustworthy, and brought out the parts of him he had buried the deepest.

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAlone?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

чσu σnlч h σ l d mє u p líkє t h í s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє чσu d σ n ' t knσw whσ í rєαllч α m xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          s σ m є t í m є s í just wαnt tσ k n σ w whαt ít's l í k є tσ вє ч σ u xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í usєd tσ w α s t є mч t í m є drєαmíng σf вєíng α l í v є xxxxxx
                                                          nσw í σ n l ч wαstє ít d r є α m í n g σf ч σ u xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo was still high from the adrenaline rush; she wasn't normally a particularly sneaky person, but she'd managed to impress herself by sneaking out of the school anyway. She supposed that, sure, she and Kenny could've planned their date for the weekend before, when everyone else had been in Hogsmeade celebrating Valentine's Day (not that they would have been), but she had been very adamant about turning the previous year into a tradition. Namely, meeting in the park, apparating to his house, and spending the entire day together. And she'd figured, if she was going to potentially get in trouble for leaving the village anyway, she might as well get to do it on her actual birthday. For some reason, that seemed important. She'd been increasingly giddy for the past several days as a result, partially out of excitement that they'd be together for almost the whole day, and partially out of nerves. She'd practiced the sneaking out bit that Saturday, when if she'd gotten caught, it wouldn't have gotten her in trouble. It'd actually been surprisingly easy. Skipping her lessons, she was a little less happy about, but she didn't figure she'd miss anything important. It was all review for NEWTs right now, anyway.

spaceThe Hufflepuff walked casually, trying very hard to look like someone who was supposed to be there. She was eighteen, after all, she could've been a graduate. Unless she did something to make someone suspicious, there was no reason anyone should question her. Which was why she was just walking about instead of trying to hide. If she was spotted doing that, it'd be suspicious as hell, and she knew it... Maybe there was a bit of a clever snake in her, after all. Just a bit, though. Then again, it was sort of inevitable. She'd been raised by a nest of them, had one for her best friend, and her boyfriend. It would've been rather hard for her not to pick something up... Though, if this was the one thing she'd gotten, it wasn't particularly useful at the moment, since there didn't seem to be anyone around.

spaceShe paused briefly, glancing at one of the trees, which had an interesting pattern of frost on the bark. She probably shouldn't get too deep into the park anyway, she figured; it'd be easier for Kenny to find her if she were closer to the entrance. She hadn't taken any weird forks yet, so she should be alright. The path had curved so she couldn't be seen from the entrance, but still, all he had to do was walk in a straight line... Maybe she should head back, though. She hadn't taken any forks, but there had been a couple. Kenny might not know she'd gone straight...

spaceTurning back, she started towards the entrance to the park, jumping at the sound of a crack. Someone had apparated, she thought briefly, shaking her head at herself. She was too old and knew too well to still be jumping in fear at the sound. Continuing her path, she found herself slowing, though, unable to suddenly shake the feeling that something was wrong... Like she was being watched. Jojo brushed the thought away, telling herself it was irrational. So she wasn't alone in the park anymore, big deal. It had actually been weirder that there'd been no one else around before than that someone was now. She figured it was because it was fairly early, on a Monday. Not a lot of people would be hanging around a park then. She swallowed, walking faster; even if it was nothing, she couldn't shake the anxiety. Alone, with a strange person she couldn't see. Illogical for her to be afraid, but she was. Hopefully, Kenny would get there soon.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx turn σ f f thє l í g h t s αnd turn σ f f thє s h ч n є s s
                                                          xxxxxx 'cαusє αll σf σur m σ v є s mαkє up fσr thє s í l є n c є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αnd σ h , thє w α ч чσur mαkєup s t α í n s mч p í l l σ w c α s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx líkє í'll n є v є r вє thє s α m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMemorial Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPersephone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wнen ι waѕ т w e l v e ι υѕed тo d e l v e xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιnтo evιl ѕ c н e м e ѕ jυѕт тo ιllιcιт ѕ c r e a м ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вooѕт мy ѕ e l ғ e ѕ т e e м , pυѕнed мy ѕιѕтer d o w n a w e l l xxxxxx
                                                          ѕнe jυѕт ғ e l l , oн вυт ι l o v e тo d w e l l xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLysandar hadn't been sure he'd arrive in time; overhearing his granddaughter's conversation with her friends the over the weekend had been fortuitous, but dangerous. He could have snatched her then, but it would've required separating her from the two boys (who had been a couple, by all appearances; of course Antony's poor influence had resulted in her befriending those like him). It could have been done, of course, but not easily, and not without garnering attention. Had it been any other mission, he'd have simply killed the boys, and anyone else who saw, but he wanted her disappearance to go unnoticed for as long as possible. Better to try and grab her now, when she was alone. Even if she hadn't been, if her boyfriend had already arrived, the park was empty, and the boy worked at a tattoo parlor, so he probably didn't pose much of a threat. But, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't pleased that she was alone. It'd be easier. He liked easier.

spaceFollowing Persephone closely, he watched from the trees, trying to take inventory of how much work there was to be done. Her memories, obviously, but he needed to know how exactly to warp them in order to prevent her from being... this. Her wardrobe was not befitting her station, and... was that a nose ring? His eyes narrowed. Disgusting; she looked like a tramp. He'd raised her better than that, he knew he had. But, she'd been away from his influence too long, surrounded by... well. It didn't really matter much now, did it? Soon, she wouldn't remember any of them, save her father and cousin. Antony would be dead, and Avis... he grinned, the expression as unsettling as a smile had ever been. Well, someone had to be the bad guy, didn't they? And he was sick of it being him, when all he'd ever wanted was what was best for her. For all of them, really, but especially for her. She'd been the only one that'd ever shown any promise, who'd ever been at all like him. The only one he could fix.

spaceHis eyes narrowed as he realized she was heading for the entrance; leaving? That wouldn't do; the park was empty. The shopping lane of the village that it exited into, not so much. Swiftly, before she turned a corner, he pulled his wand and cast a silencing spell. She froze mid-step, and his hand shot out to grab her wrist and pull her behind the tree. As soon as she saw him, her eyes went wide, her mouth gaping open in an obvious attempt to scream, but nothing came out. "Don't worry, dear," he said softly. "I'm going to fix everything, I promise."

spaceShe struggled against his hold, and he pulled her closer, struggling to do so; he was getting old, he noted with some annoyance. "Imperio!" Immediately, her struggles ceased, her face going blank. He grinned, pulling her into an embrace. "I told you, Persephone. I'm going to fix it. It'll all be alright, soon." Then, another crack sounded out, and they were gone.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι aм noт a в a d м a n even тнoυgн ι do в a d т н ι n g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx very в a d тнιngѕ , ѕυcн н o r r ι в l e тнιngѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυт ιт'ѕ noт q υ ι т e wнaт ιт ѕ e e м ѕ (noт qυιтe wнaт ιт ѕeeмѕ)
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx noт q υ ι т e wнaт ι ѕeeм . . . all нell. ιт'ѕ e х a c т l y wнaт ιт ѕ e e м ѕ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny walked into the park, already looking for Jojo. He'd had a late day at the parlour, and he had woken up later than usual. Thus, when he got to the park, he knew he had kept Jojo longer than he thought he would. He didn't like doing that to her, especially since he knew how anxious she got when something unexpected happened. There were a few people there, it being around noon and he sighed. Okay, so she wasn't at the entrance. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he started walking around the park, a tickle of something wrong in the back of his mind. He ignored it, figuring it was just him being worried that he'd sent Jojo into another panic attack. She'd gotten a lot better about those, and he didn't think he had really, but the idea still persisted that something was wrong. Especially as he got deeper and deeper into the park and didn't find her. Brows starting to furrow, a slight frown appeared on his features. She couldn't have gone that far into the park, could she? Unless something happened and she had to cancel. Which, if something did (and he knew her best friend had been acting weird this year too so it was possible), then why didn't she owl him or something?

He spotted someone up ahead, and sighed in relief at the sight of long blonde hair. Finally, there she was! He hurried, the worry on his face dissipating as he got closer. Coughing lightly, his mouth turned into a shy smile as he scratched the back of his head.
                                                  "Hey Jojo. I'm sorry I'm late. I overslept and didn't wake up until a half-hour ago. I didn't cause you to panic, did I?"

When the blonde turned around at the sound of his voice, Kenny's heart sank. That wasn't Jojo, punctuated by the fact that the woman replied with a, "Hrm? Who? I'm sorry, you must be looking for someone else" Kenny ended up stammering out an apology and hurried along, his cheeks burning as a new worry arose in his mind. This was insane. She would have owled him, she would have said something, right? Even if it was to Rhys or Caty. Or Elliott would have said something to him if something happened. He swallowed down the lump he felt in his throat and forced down his feelings of something not being right. He couldn't think about something bad like that happening, because nothing bad had happened yet. He continued through the park, now calling for her and asking people if they'd seen Jojo. He couldn't have missed her, right?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Where is she?
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces