Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:27 pm
Kacey took Molly's hand into his, intertwining his fingers with hers. It felt amazing to be holding hands with a girl, especially with someone like Molly. They headed to the mall, it crowded as always with different pokemon of different ages. "There's a shop owned by a family friend who has some of the prettiest dresses for such a reasonable price too." He said with a smile, heading right to the shop. This store was owned by a very nice Ursaring who always brings her baby daughter that is a Teddiursa. "Hello again Kacey. Oh! You have a girlfriend? What's your name? You must have good eyes to find a gem like Kacey." The woman said with a grin as she talked to Molly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 pm
Molly giggled. "Well I do have the Keen Eye ability." she joked. "I'm Molly, nice to meet you mam." she said and bowed with respect. Her ear then twitched when a few girls in the store whispered about her not looking cute enough for Kacey and she looked down a bit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Kacey smiled, but saw when some girls were whispering that Molly wasn't cute enough for him. "Hey, don't let them get to you. There's no one else out there for me but you." He told her, giving her a quick hug and a smile. He then whispered in her ear. "You're beauty sword dances around there meh cuteness." He whispered, quickly kissing her cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 pm
Molly blushed but smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks hun, that means a lot." she said happily and kissed his cheek back. She then let go and something caught her eye. "I'll be right back." she said with a smirk. She grabbed something black and went in the dressing room. She then came out in black maid outfit and fishnet stockings while she had her long white hair hanging down. "How do I look?" she asked with a smirk.
(this is it http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/ProductImageCompressAll300/A19V_1_20120820_24323857.jpg )  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:26 pm
Kacey followed and waited by the waiting room, curious to see what she picked out. When she came out in the maid outfit, Kacey blushed, giving a smirk as he went up to her ear. "Something to wear for a very kinky night." He whispered, back back up again with a grin. "Mind if I give it a try?" He asked, wanting to see how he'd look for her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 pm
Molly giggled. "I think I may have turned you to the dark side." she said. "Sure, but I don't think the fishnets are your style." she said. She then went back in the room and changed back then took out a black pair of normal ones with pink lace. "Here, these will accent your hair better." she said with a smile as she came back out and handed the dress and stockings to him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm
"Maybe I already had a dark side, but you just brought it out." Kacey teased back, taking the dress and stockings. "Thanks. Yea, fishnets are not me at all. Stockings all the way." He smiled, heading in the dressing room and changing into the maid outfit. He came back out, looking as cute as could be, looking at Molly with a smirk of his own. "How do I look Mistress?" He teased, the stocking working much much better on him then fishhooks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 pm
Molly smirked and walked up to him and lightly grabbed his chin. "Mmm, you look delicious my pet." she said and lightly kissed his lips. She then moved behind him to get a full look, and to also pat his butt playfully.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm
Kacey grinned, but noticed they were getting a lot of looks. "How about I change before we get some more unwanted attention." He said with a giggle, quickly going back to change. He came out with a smile, the dress folded neatly with the stockings. "Wanna get it? I can wear it with stockings and you with fishhooks." Kacey asked, now interested in something as kinky as this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 pm
"Sure." Molly said with a smile and took the dress and stockings along with the fishnets. She then paid for them and looked at him. "Need anything else from here?" she asked as she put her hair back up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 pm
"Well I was looking for some more stockings, but those with the outfit should be fine. Lets look for some more pink dresses." He said as he started to do his search. He couldn't really find anything he really liked though, but at least he had the stockings. "Anything you need?" He then asked her since she did need some clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 pm
"Yeah, I need to get more work out clothes." Molly said with a smile and lead him to a sports shop. Luckily, it was a slow day so now many guys were in there to hit on Kacey. She walked over to the woman section and she grabbed some clothes to try on. She took them into the changing room and then came out in a black tank top that looked like a sports bra, because it cut off above her stomach, and some short shorts that cut off at her thighs. "I know it's not a lot, but these help me move better while training." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 pm
Grateful that not many guys were there to hit on him, Kacey followed Molly, seeing what she got and smiled. "Well it isn't anything like what I wear, but if it's good for you, then it's fine with me." He said, looking down at her legs. "Besides, if your working out in clothes like there, it gives me some skin to ogle at, like those legs of yours." He grinned, teasing her about her good looks again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 pm
She giggled and blushed. "Aww thanks love." she said. She kissed him before getting changed and she bought them with another set, and then she bought a few pairs of yoga pants. "You ever do yoga?" she asked as they left.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm
"Yoga? I don't think I have no." Kacey replied with a shrug as they left and just started to wander the mall. "Want to get a bite to eat, or still contempt from breakfast?" He asked, feeling a little hungry since the food was pretty much fuel for their fun right after.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff