Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 pm
((Oh my god..now its stuck in MY head..thanks alot, Silver))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 pm
((> smile please like it didn't cross your mind once they started kissing!!))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm
"But we can't let him get hurt again. We should pull him out before that happens." Skye said in protest to what he said and agreeing with Paul. What kind of friends were they if they let this happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:19 pm
((Actually it didn't....It was more like "Aquarius" by Within Temptation....cause I'm on a rock/Supernatural wired brain right now with very little sleep))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm
(Lulz to all of this. Also, I feel like I should wait for Shabs before posting for Eric. As it is, he's just staring at Shayna right now not knowing what to do. :9 Do something, Eric!)

Not the most skilled with tuning up instruments, Eden instead crossed to the machine where the backround music would be coming from. "Hit me with your best shot" seemed appropriate to sing, Eden thought.
She spared a glance at the others.
Oh, what fun this was all turning out to be!
With a hint of a smirk on her face, Eden walked over to the microphone. I'm Eden, she said, and paused so that Elda could say her own name.
Whether she was being egocentric or not, she knew they would really knock down this whole bar with their song.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 pm
((This song..fits everything going on here right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC0u9OgDCdo I heard it and just thought of this RP))
Maverick shook his head "No, pulling him out of there will make him desire her even more, then she becomes forbidden fruit. We must let him decide this on his own. Trust me..." He didn't like it and he was curious what the two girls on stage were up too. This night was a few steps from becoming a full nuclear war...tensions were at an all time high and everyone seemed to be making it worse, there was even some minor infighting between the two groups  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:49 pm
Elda smiled. She swung the strap onto her shoulder and said, "My name is Elda..." She smiled widely and started to play the rift for the song. She winked at Eden to signal that she should take the first verse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:49 pm
Paul sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "So basically we either let him do whatever his drunk mind wants and risk him entering a deep depresion over making the same mistake twice, or we pull him out now and risk him still wanting her when he sobers up?" He asked no one in general. It really was the great question that needed answering tonight. And they needed to make a decision, preferably a unanimus one. "I say we pull him out now. Less risk. Then he either sobers up and gets over Shayna, or he continues to want her and we prolongued his heartbreak." He said simply, as if it was the obvious answer this whole time.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 pm
(I wonder whether Eric can hear them all debating or whether he's so entranced by Shayna he can't hear a thing. :9 I'm betting on the latter.)

Eden winked back at Elda, and then looked across the bar as the music started. She swayed her hips a bit to humor the audience, and then began to sing.
Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history...
Up on stage, she felt invincible. And it showed in her voice, in the vibrato that she brought into the song. She could do anything.
For breakin' little hearts like the one in me...
She winked over at the clustered group a bit away, a little too pleased with herself. Her voice, in addition to her promiscuity, was one of her main weapons.
That's okay, let's see how you do it. Put up your dukes, let's get down to it.
Now she smirked, and looked again at the group before turning to Elda so that they could sing together for the chorus.
Hit me with your best shot ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:48 am
"Why don't you hit me with your best shot?" sang Elda, going up to the mike now. "Hit me with your best shot, fire awaaaaaay!" Elda had been singing this song since she could remember, and the cords were imbeded into her mind. She started to do some guitar tricks as she took the next verse.

"You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair, but that's OK, see if I care! Knock me down, it's all in vain, I'll get right back on my feet again!" Elda's voice sounded like it was straight out of the 80's, belting and all.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 am
((Sorry worked a ton these past couple days))

Shayna relished the feeling of his hand on her arm. It was like she was feeling that she had been forgiven. But as she was arguing with herself about whether she should she over heard part of what his friends were saying. She looked over at them teary eyed. Before looking back at Eric. "I'm sorry... Eric I'm so sorry... I swear I thought that guy was you... I hope you can forgive me some day..." She mostly whispered before turning away to go sit down to listen to her friends. The tears weren't falling yet and she was trying hard not to let them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm
Axel was beginning to feel like chopped liver at this point. No one was listening to him. His call for a peace treaty had fallen down a bottomless pit and wasn't coming back at any point. With Shayna suddenly kissing her ex-lover, things were sure to go haywire. Axel did try to look on the bright side. Maybe the guy would consider forgiving her and they would back together and maybe she wouldn't act so rash. It might have been asking for a a lot, for Axel was kind of guy who always wanted the best to happen. He got up out of his chair left the academics to themselves. The youth retreated back to his friend's booth.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm
Skye could care less about the other noise going on in the bar. Her main concern was her friend. She was about to go with Paul's idea when she saw Shayna look over at them. Were they talking too loudly about it? When she walked away, it seemed like they didn't have to intervene. She looked back to Eric and wondered what was going through his mind at the moment. "Eric...?" She said as she gently put a hand on his shoulder, trying to get his attention and maybe break him out of any daze he might be in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 am
(Is it considered godmoding when I say Shayna cried when Eric broke up with her that night? If it is I'll edit this post.)

She thought the other boy had been him.
And she had cried when he broke up with her because of it. Not because she thought some other boy was him, but because she had been kissing him.
Now, when he saw these new tears, Eric actually softened. Since when Shayna had come over he had stiffened and become ramrod straight, he now relaxed his posture so that he almost looked a bit slumped. Shayna apologized, and Eric was at a loss for words. What was he to say? If he said it was okay, it just wouldn't be the truth.

She walked away. She walked away again, and he couldn't bring himself to chase after her. He never had tried to, and he had already lost her once because of that. Doomed and dumbfounded, Eric sighed as though he had just run a marathon. Why hadn't he done anything? Why couldn't he do anything now?
Only questions.

When Skye put her hand on his shoulder, Eric looked like he was waking up from a trance. He ran a hand through his hair as though to make sure that he was actually still here, maybe trying to revive himself somehow. There would be no peace treaty, it seemed; the boy who had come over to propose just that had left and was somewhere else now.

Are you guys up for some more drinks?

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hit me with your best shot!
Eden sang it as though it were an actual dare. Both girls were singing and riling up the bar like it was their job, and it was some of the most drunken fun Eden had ever had. She was getting so enthusiastic, she was making a pretend gun with her hands and 'shooting' every time she said fire away. It was actually kind of sad the song was a little less than three minutes long, to be honest. Eden loved the stage and it showed not only in her voice, but in how she was behaving. Her hips swayed, she winked, she smirked, she 'shot' at a few of the audience members. If only Shayna and Axel felt the same way about tonight, Eden realized a bit dejectedly as she saw them go back to their booth out of the corner of her eye.
But she couldn't be distracted right now. For a girl like her, or at least in her opinion, there was just too much to lose while up on stage.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:03 am
((Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah razz also...is it bad I'm considering being having Maverick push them together XD))

Maverick had to admit that the girls were talented but his attention was back on Eric and to a lesser extent Shayna...he sighed, perhaps he was one of the few that saw what was being said but not spoken between the two. So many conflicting emotions. He walked over to Eric and smirked saying "I'm sure a few more drinks can't hurt!" He glanced back up at the stage, perhaps the boys should put on a song of their own.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff