Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am
Eliza shuddered hearing the story. Hearing it brought back memories of her own. Flashes of a bloodied girl, and a man wielding a knife invaded her head. Phantom pains reached havoc under her patch. "I'm sorry to hear that." She said sadness filling her voice. She moved even closer to him, trying to comfort herself. Ethan was close to being asleep. She wished she could go to sleep herself but with the images flashing through her mind she was afraid to.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 am
Ethan felt Eliza get closer. He forced his eyes to open further, and pressed his forehead against Eliza's. "You don't have to sorry for me. But are you okay?" They were extremely close to each other now, with basically no space between them. "If you need a shoulder to cry on... I'm here." His mouth contorted into a tired smile, their noses were touching at this point.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 am
"I'm fine." Eliza said blushing. She could feel his breath on her face the two of them were so close. Trying as hard as hard as she could she attempted to push the memories away but wasn't having much luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:32 am
"What are you thinking about?" Ethan asked quietly. He was on the verge of passing out from sheer exhaustion, but he managed to keep himself awake for Eliza's sake. He noticed how close he was. "Do you want me to move away?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 am
"I'm really not supposed to talk about it..." She mumbled wishing she could tell him but it was against the law and if someone were to find out she told she would be taken out of the program. "You're fine." She said with a smile. Eliza enjoyed being close to someone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 am
"So you are thinking about something.", Ethan grinned, "And it is bothering you." Suddenly, he got an idea. "I know something that will get your mind off of it." Eliza would probably ask "what?". She would find it hard to respond when Ethan's lips met hers. His heart starts to race, his cheeks completely rise in color, and a tense, fluttery feeling fills his stomach and chest. He backs off, waiting for Eliza's response. "That should clear your thoughts."

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am
Eliza was shocked by the kiss but kissed him back. When he pulled away she smiled. "Quite the opposite." She laughed not knowing what to think. A thousand thoughts raced through her mind about why he'd done it but she was sure none of them were right.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 am
Ethan checked his watch, it wasn't really that late, yet he was still tired, and given all the excitement that had just happened, it was pretty strange. He did feel a little revitalized after the kiss though."Was that over the line? Or.." Ethan smiled, and raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively. "Do you want another kiss?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 am
"It wasn't over the line." Eliza whispered but decided not to answer the second question. She was way to shy to admit she'd enjoyed it. In fact, she was even to shy to tell him how much she enjoyed having him there. It was the safest she'd felt since the whole ordeal.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:40 am
"It wasn't, eh?" Ethan moved his face closer to Eliza's again. He pouted. "Come on. Please?" He would be satisfied with one more kiss. "Just one more before bed?" His exhaustion was about to get the better of him. Ethan felt strong feelings for Eliza. Feelings that he couldn't currently explain.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam was out in the suburbs with a few friends. Their was a metal oil bin that now housed paper and wood for the fire. His friends were all around it talking, drinking, and some were even sitting on their bikes. Liam was starting to feel the buzz, and decided it would be more fun, to invite more people. Liam then went through his contacts, and came across Victor's number. He paused for a few and decided what the heck. He shot her a text:Hey Vic, Come out to the Suburbs on Clove Street for a party. Liam took another swig of his drink and popped his neck. He got up on his feet and went to talk to some of his racer friends.
Bikki K
Devilking07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 pm
Eliza blushed at Ethan's comment. Leaning closer she kissed him on the lips. She was trembling a little, though she didn't think it was noticeable. Kissing him gave hr butterflies. The good type. It had been a long time since she had butterflies because she was happy and not terrified.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm
Ethan closed his eyes as he and Eliza kissed. His hand lifted to her left left cheek. To be honest, this was the closest he's ever been with a girl. It felt great, and he finally understood why people always gushed over women. He definitely didn't expect the day to turn out like this. Eliza may have started the kiss this time, but Ethan wanted to make this one more enjoyable for the both of them. His mouth moved in sync with hers, and he noticed how soft they were. Ethan didn't want to pull way, but the need to breath was too strong. Once the kissing ceased, Ethan spoke again. "You're really good at that."

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm
Victor pulled out his phone when he heard a message come in. A smile came across his lips. As he started texting back. "I'm in" He said getting up from where he was sitting. Might as well get some new clothes. A nice new outfit was in order. Plus, he did need to get more clothes for school anyway. He went to a few places. First to get a white button shirt, with some jeans.

Then to a few of his favorite places to stock up on t-shirts, and a few other things.

Changed in the bath room. Dumped the stuff into the back seat of his car before leaving. The car itself was an old red Mustang convertible. Which was at least more than 15 years old. But it was restored that it was like new. It had reworked interior, and the systems upgraded. Probably overkill that his cousin did to this car. He was surprised he let him have it for nothing. His cousin loved to restore, and upgrade cars as a hobby.

[[I wanna make a profile for the cousin]]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 pm
((That's fine. Just send it in.))

"I don't see how." She mumbled. "I haven't eve hugged some since the murder." Her eyes grew wide realizing she let something slip. She brought her hand to her mouth and covered it afraid she'd say something else. 'Now you've done it' She thought angry with herself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff