Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 pm

The way he came to her was almost robotic, as if it was just what was expected of him. The girl was a little stiff at first, but eventually softened and laid with him. She rubbed her cheek and nose gently against him. When she answered, her tone was soft but almost stern. "If he sends you off, I will send him," Ooh.. defensive! Krynn did not question why he would stay, because to her the answer was quite clear: to appease her. Rajin wasn't as in control as he might have thought. She smiled against him, using her finger to swirl symbols into his chest. "Are you the sort of genie that can grant wishes, Rajin?" Her tone was very sweet and curious, and when she said his name it was very tender.. a lover's name spoken by a goddess. Krynn stared up at him with big eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:31 am
Everything Krynn did seemed to be genuine. It was very unnerving yet nice at the same time. As lie in bed, Rajin casually wrapped his arm around the lamia sat there relaxed. If anyone were to come in, it would be on the snake girl. Rajin sat there with the lamia around his around, silently enjoying the simple pleasures, such having Krynn draw circles in his chest or having her look up at him so innocently with her big round boa eyes. It was enough to actually make the ifrit give a tiny smirk. When the lamia ask if Rajin was the type of genie that granted wishes, he thought about it. The genie also took note of how Krynn said his name. It was in a very soft manner. Her entire question was laced with sweet tenderness. It was like the lamia was really taking a liking to him. "Wish granting is rare in my clan. My mother said that the power existed in her lineage and was suppose to be passed on to me, but so far, I haven't shown any signs of being able to." Unconsciously, Rajin began to gently stroke Krynn's shoulder.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 am

Krynn gave a very small nod in understanding. The two weren't just doing the mechanical post-coitus cuddling. The thought brought something up in her mind, but she tried not to think of it. She had already asked him and he tried to leave. She spoke, and a small amount of her voice was a little tight, "I understand. I'm not the viper they expected," She was raised hard, without love. And without much to hinder her from doing things like laying in bed with Rajin. She looked at her shifting finger instead, but she was still very soft and kind and everything the ifrit seemed to be liking. She wished he would have answered her before. A part of the girl needed to know.. the other couldn't care less. Taking in a little nervous-sounding breath, she spoke, "What does this mean to you?" To Krynn, it couldn't have been anything on a deep emotional level. Not to Rajin. And not to her, either, she reminded herself firmly. He had simply asked her body what it wanted and in return, granted its intimate wish. He thought of her as some one-night experience. She didn't look up to him again, thinking. Her fingers stopped and her hand laid flat against his chest. The lamia would be fine with anything, at some point. A fraction of her hoped the ifrit had attached to her and would admit it. There was something in attachment and attraction that she could use to her advantage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 pm
Krynn's comment about her being not being a viper made Rajin curious. What exactly did she mean by that? Was she talking about her true nature? In that case, Rajin could agree. Once one got to know Krynn, she wasn't all that bad. Cute even, like a ribbon snake with wide eyes and docile nature. It left the ifrit somewhat confused. Especially when the lamia asked a much more serious question. What did think of all of this? What was Krynn to the genie? Was she something deeper, or just a girl he had spent the night with? The very question put a red streak on Rajin's face as he wondered to himself. He unsure how to answer. He had never been with anyone. Despite his choice, Krynn was the closest he had ever come to in having a intimate relationship with anyone. While his mind couldn't think a response, his body and heart did. He held Krynn closer and much more tightly.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:12 pm

"I still hate you," The girl said, looking up at him again. She spoke in the same tone - very genuine. She cracked a little smile, though, and continued, "But I like you.. I think," She sat up just a little bit, sat that his arms encircled her waist. "And I hate to be the one admitting anything. Especially since I don't know if you hate me, I don't know if you like me.. I don't even know if you want to keep having sex with me," She let out a soft sigh, relieved and uncertain all at once. "I just know that you're the only one to ever.. ever be so.." Krynn's brow furrowed. She sighed again, this time a little frustrated. When she spoke, it was less sweet and more blunt. "I have never let someone dominate me," That was obvious. The lamia was dominant and abrasive and everyone just dealt with it. She was comfortable like this because they were weaker than her. With Rajin.. "And there's this.. this look you give me and I melt. I'm putty in your hands." She didn't know what was coming over her. Her voice was a little similar to how she talked in the hospital. She was getting a lot off of her chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm
It probably wasn't the smartest idea to do since Krynn was starting to be more honest, Rajin found it necessary to be blunt "Nice to hear that you're still keeping up the tsundere front. It's cute. But to be honest, I don't hate you." Rajin said with a pretty flat and uninterested voice. "If I hated you, I wouldn't have helped you the other day. I don't even think you would be alive." The ifrit was definitely not being a gentleman right now. None of the things coming out of his mouth sounded in the least bit attractive or romantic. "And another thing, while the sex is amazing, I'd rather not have one that's based solely on just that. Even though the efreet can often times have harems, I find that to be a lot of work. I'm not going to be like my father and establish one like he claims to have done at my age." Rajin breathed a tired sounding sigh. while he wasn't being as honest as Krynn was, he did have to admit, it was nice just talking to someone. "I'm just so annoyed that they expect so much of me. they even gave a me a deadline for finding a mate of my own before being forced into arranged marriage."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Krynn had been revealing and vulnerable and the blunt, disinterested tones he used with her had her feeling very.. hurt. He doubted her abilities to fight back, which was understandable, but the lamia was offended, nonetheless. If not a partner, he considered her a candidate for a.. what? The lamia's eyes narrowed and a sort of anger built up in her. How quickly the ifrit shifted her moods. When he sighed and revealed something it didn't help in the slightest. Krynn was already getting out of the bed and dressing herself stiffly. "I am not a candidate for any harem, even if it wasn't too difficult for you to maintain one," She spoke as if he wasn't capable of building up a harem. The girl began to not even give him her glare, looking at herself in her mirror. She began brushing out her hair. "You can leave now, oh mighty genie." The emphasis on mighty was far too insincere. Why would he decide to say things to offend her now? She had been right in his grasp, if he had said anything.. anything sweet she would have just went back to being soft and gentle and she would have calmed. As it was, Krynn just kept adjusting herself. Some of her markings were showing through.. she worked to fix that without so much as glancing to Rajin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm
Despite unintentionally hurting the lamia's feelings, Rajin did not feel the need to apologize. In his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was offended by the confusion himself though. Rajin got from Krynn's bed and grabbed hold of her wrist. "I never said I wanted a harem! I just want one!" The ifrit was now just as angry as the lamia. His eyes were furrowed and there was a small flash of his teeth. While he didn't seem to show the same amount of enthusiasm as Krynn in his passion, one could say they were on equal levels. Then just as Rajin opened his mouth, there was a loud knocking at the door.

"Open up Krynn!" Came a cheery and upbeat voice. "It's time for room inspect. I hope your semi left by now." It was a girl who regularly inspected the dorms to make sure things were in order. she kind of like a hall monitor, but for the dorms. The girl opened the door to Krynn's room and looked about. She looked pleasantly surprised. Nothing out of the order from her point of view. Just seeing the lamia in her undergarments. "My my Krynn. You're really big." The girl said with her hand cupped over her mouth. Her eyes seemed to point at the lamia dressed on in a bra and panties. "Mind if I ask what size you are?" This girl was really strange and straight forward, as well as annoyingly of happy.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

When he got up and grabbed her, she yanked away, angry. The lamia wanted to be left alone, not touched. When there was a knock, Krynn snapped her look to the door being open. She glared at the girl entering without permission, as she had spoken to the girls numerous times, and even told the headmaster of her concerns. Privacy was important. Despite being in her underwear.. and the girl not seeing the ifrit, which she could no longer see either, Krynn placed her hand on her hip and kept her narrowed eyes on the intruder. "I've told you people to keep distance multiple times. You are permitted to enter only when I have opened the door." Krynn went to the door and held the knob. "All of my undergarments are tailored to my body, you won't find my size if you looked." She proceeded to push the girl out and close the door, locking it now. Annoyed, she cracked her knuckles and went back to her mirror. She didn't talk further, figuring Rajin was miraculously gone. As if he jumped out the window or something. Good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm
Rajin was about roar at Krynn when she drew her hand away, but the inspector girl then came into the lamia's room. The ifrit remained as still as a tree, unmoving even in the slightest. It went without saying that Krynn was absolutely livid by the turn of events. Once the "intruder" was gone, Rajin found it was probably a good time to leave now. He wasn't sure why no one saw him, but he didn't care. As soon the girl was gone, Rajin climbed out Krynn's window, and leaped all the way to boys dormitory. He didn't bother waving or anything. the genie had aimed for the roof of the dorms, leaping far enough just for him to grab the edge. Rajin pulled himself up and went back inside the dorms. Already male students walking around. Today was just going to be a another day...right?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Krynn sighed as she stared at her reflection, touching the jewelry around her neck softly. Her brow furrowed, but her angry diminished and the girl found herself sitting in front of her mirror even some minutes later, staring at the necklace. She would need to return it somehow, but for now the girl decided to play it up. The lamia sifted through her clothes, grinning at the clothing she found. Her outfit and the necklace fit together. She wore a decorative circlet on her head, and her outfit consisted of deep reds and her jewelry - though not as gaudy - matched with the necklace. Krynn wore a dress that was shorter in front and progressively longer in the back, and it flowed as she walked about. She put on a pair of sandals with just the slightest heel and a set of strings on each that tied up her calves in an almost elegant fashion. Aside from a quick check of her invisible markings, the lamia didn't stay in the mirror for long. Her long hair was done down, cascading in a gentle manner down her chest and back. When she left her room, she locked in, holding the key in a small satchel-like bag. She moved down the halls of the girl's dorm, ignoring the expected looks and whispers. She kept her head high and made her way to the boys' dorm. Better to walk in there looking her best. Had she been truly awful, she would have handed the jewelry to a stranger and wouldn't have cared if it got to Rajin or not. Instead, she spoke to boys in the halls and would nonchalantly mention needing to see Rajin for something. If prodded, she would say she needed notes as a result of being bedridden. Eventually, she was heading in the right direction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm
Rajin now stood on top of the roof of the boys' dorm. He looked up to the blue sky. There were some stray clouds that floated about. For reasons unknown, Rajin decided to take some his anger on the clouds. The fire genie summoned his fiery powers and sent blazing balls of fire into the sky. However, each ball of fire exploded before it could get out of eyesight. The ifrit went inside and downstairs. Even though there was a buzz going throughout the dorm, Rajin payed no mind. There were smiles and excitement, but as soon as the male students saw Rajin, they began to cower. They could feel an intense aura of anger surrounding him. Everyone stood out of his way as he went to his room. He did not want to be disturbed.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 pm

It wasn't long after Rajin entered his room that the lamia seemed to find it. Krynn gave a series of three quick, sharp knocks, watching the door with a fire that could compete with the ifrit's. She folded a lock of hair behind her ears. At this point, she was all goddess. She wasn't sure what she would say.. or do, for that matter. All she knew was that Rajin had seen Krynn in pajamas and the school uniform.. and naked, but he hadn't seen her dressed like this. Perhaps it would do as intended and have the ifrit regretting his decisions to upset her. At the thought, the snake grinned. She waited, a tad bit impatient, but most of her annoyances at the moment were from the boys that had also only seen Krynn in sloppy buns and with angry glares. The ogling had the girl feeling powerful but frustrated that they were almost insistent in their compliments.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm
There was a quite a lot of noise coming from out side Rajin's door. Even they were muffled, some of them sounded kind of worried. what they were, were the student trying to warn Krynn not to go to Rajin's room. All throughout her entrance into the boys' dorms she had been causing a ruckus. Once there came a knocking Rajin's door, an intense fire was set in his eyes. He was barely even halfway to his bed when he turned around. He stomped his way to his door and punch a hole straight through. The ifrit was absolutely furious, grinding his teeth and ripping door and tear it off its hinges. "WHAT?!" The fire genie roared at who disturbed him. His eyes were set afire and his almost flickered like fire. As if things couldn't get any worse, Rajin's anger grew even more when he saw who it was. "What do you want snake!" the ifrit growled. Rajin was already holding to big balls of fire in his both of his hands. He really did not want to see her of all people right now.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

When the door was punched through, Krynn stepped back and watched Rajin with an almost bored expression. She was still angry, but she stared at the genie as though he was a child in a tantrum and she had no time for it. Instead of speak, the girl simply gripped the necklace in a tight fist. Temptation begged her to rip the thing from her neck and throw it at his feet. Hesitation had her just clenching a fist around the jewelry. When she did speak, her voice was accented, sarcastic and full of an anger that refused to be let completely loose. Her skin did tint, but that was all, "Oh, I wish you would look at yourself. You're a fool." The ifrit didn't intimidate her.. at least not as angry as she was. Angry enough to throw it back in his face that he couldn't grant wishes. In the back of her mind, she was aware of the crowd encircling the two.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff