Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

The shriek of yet another unfamiliar young lady shocked the Phoenix woman, as well as her pets. As the big cats growled, the peacock squawked at the girl until he was shushed by his owner. Seraphina never got a word in edgewise, and stammered before reaching out for the girl, but she had already left by then. She stood there for a moment to try and understand what she meant, but slowly began walking again in search for the other wives...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 pm
He didn't mean to be insulting, no, but these documents from Sunmourne were terribly boring. Indrallious held them with a placid expression as he ascended to his office. Several guards and servants followed his lead, either protecting or tending to Indrallious. He sighed, handing the papers to an adviser before nodding his head. The doors to his office opened after having been unlocked. The documents were only precautionary papers about Seraphina, ensuring her arrival and compliance. One of his advisors would write up a reply in reassurance that their marriage was solidified and a success.

After yawning, Indrallious sauntered in an almost lazy manner, moving to his plush red velvet chair. The office was a very regal room, accented with gold and deep reds. It was his least favorite room in the castle.
He pulled out his chair then, a little surprised of the small cat in his seat. He glanced to his guards, who hadn't noticed. They didn't enter the office, only standing outside. The sleeping cat was cute, but he did wonder where it came from. He cleared his throat, to wake it with a bemused look.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 am
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluffy tail swishing back and forth, tiny paws batting slightly in the air, Keme was lost in a pleasant dream as she turned over in her sleep. At the sound of a throat clearing, she shot straight up however and darted underneath the desk. It was a protective instinct from being startled. If she was in a larger area and truly felt in extreme danger, she would have changed into her larger form. Peeking cautiously out from underneath the desk, her bright blue eyes widened when she saw whose office she had unknowingly landed herself in.. What a great first impression, the man had left to attend to business and here, she had managed to not only fall into his office, but had also fallen asleep in his chair.. LIKE A COMMON HOUSE CAT! If she wasn't in cat form, her face would be bright red. As it was, she darted back underneath the desk and hid her face with her paws. A rather amusing and unbelievable site with the fact that she was every inch a snow leopard.. only so miniature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 pm
The shriek of Serrenedy and what she said not only surprised Nicole, it completely frightened her. "W-what?!" She started to shake, unsure of what to do. She knew it was a lie, but she didn't know how to tell them! Eureka knew the truth, but she didn't want the others to know. Now with a rumor as big as this out, it completely freak her out! Tears started to run down her cheeks, the dogs even noticing and going to her aid. She ran back to the kennel, hiding in the darkest corner in a fetal position, scared out of her mind.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm
(Umm...bump?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

Anemone nodded in understanding, oddly relieved to know that Serrenedy didn't even write the letter. However, it bothered her too. If this wasn't true, that meant someone was probably trying to cause trouble - or if they were a friend of Nicole's, trying to elevate her status within the harem in the worst way possible. She almost felt disgusting for hoping that Nicole wasn't pregnant, that this really was a problem to be adressed. Almost. "Of course." In a more hushed tone, she asked, "Shall I arrange for her to meet us in a more secluded location? Surely we should keep this matter private until it's proven false or otherwise."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

Seraphina, feeling uncomfortable with just allowing the girl to walk up the stairs, obviously upset, she quickly turns around and hurries back to the case and hurries to Saralinie. "Dearest..!" she calls for her. "I don't believe I recall meeting you. However, that is not what is concerning me... Are you alright?" she asks to try and console her, followed by her dearest pets.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
▐░ Ryuunosuke "Ryuu" Kamino ░▌

Ryuunosuke woke from his nap, and decided some light reading would ease his mind. He didn't have anything to attend to at the moment. The wives were off doing their hobbies and the King was doing his business that even Ryuu knew nothing about.

Stepping outside, Ryuu made his way to the old palace. He went their often to practice his magic and abilities. It was his solitude location. No one visited anymore since it was mostly ruins. He went to the large body of water, the local water loo. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breathe of the crisp air. His long teal hair standing on end and then his body began to shift into a white scaled dragon with teal hair flowing down its back. The eyes were still crimson. Ryuu knew how to morph, but it would only last for a few minutes. He still needed the knowledge to morph whenever he needed without the limitations. He drove into the water and swam around for a second, before taking to the sky. He made sure to time it perfectly with the list mist he was emitting. The rush of the air around him was exhilarating, but he soon went back onto the land and returned to his normal form.

Serphrim

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image Saralinie smirked and, as she turned, formed her face back into one of pure distress. "The animals...surely you know miss?" She bowed low again. "Misstress Eureka has banned all animals save the dogs-any others are to be used as hunting practice for when she gets into her...Time of the month if you will. I was simply worried for them, they are so beautiful, I would hate for anything to happen to them. But you are a wife, you know so much more than I. I have been here some years already-I am most trusted-but my information is nothing compared to that of a wife." She looked at Seraphina at last "I am sorry my lady, but I do not recognize you-are you new?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By now Serrenedy had noticed something was wrong. "Queen pretty? Quiet pretty? What's wrong?" The tension in the air hit her hard and she wished she still had her full powers, if only to soothe the frayed nerves."Actually, I think I did write it?" She tried, in her mind, if they were upset, it was because she'd said something wrong. If they wanted her to write it, she'd have been the one to write it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 pm
Indrallious seemed to have startled the cat, taken aback by its almost human-like qualities. The way it looked embarrassed, covering its face, as if it knew exactly who he was. He stared at it, and then to the open doors, the guards not yet noticing the feline in his chair.
Then he noticed its physique. It looked very much like a miniature snow leopard rather than a cat as he had first presumed. Indrallious smiled, assuming it was one of his very own wives, Keme the werecat. He pulled out his chair farther, so that she had no place to hide.

"Here to bother me at work, even?" He murmured, picking her up by scruff of her neck and plopping her on his desk. He sat down and scooted himself in, resting his chin on his hand. He looked at Keme with amusement before tilted his head. "Now how did you come to be here?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 pm
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keme squeaked when Indrallious picked her up and placed her on the desk. The look in her eyes was very embarassed and apologetic, especially at his remark about 'bothering'. "Great, here for less than a day and already being a bother.." she thought to herself, resisting the urge to cover her face with her tail, as she sat up, wrapping her tail around her feet. "I am so sorry, my king, for bothering you. I truly didn't mean to. You see, I kind of fell in here on accident.." she spoke, her voice quiet and kitten like in this form. She gestured with her head towards the ceiling in the corner, almost hidden in shadow and barely noticeable was the small gap in between the rocks. It was just barely big enough for her to have fallen through and if she had been much bigger, she probably would have just gotten stuck.

"I was just exploring.. It's quite fun when in this particular form, but that's besides the point.. I found a gap in the stones, upstairs I guess it would be, and decided to follow this interesting scent," she paused for a second, realizing the scent that had intrigued her was indeed her husband's. If she had been in human form, she might have blushed. "Anyways, as I was following it, I didn't notice the gap and I fell through it. I changed forms and tried the door, but it was locked and I couldn't get out. I didn't want to bother or freak anyone out, so I changed back into this form. I figured I'd just wait until somebody opened the door and I'd just sneak out.. but I guess I fell asleep. I really am sorry for the inconvenience. I can't imagine the first impression I must be making.."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

Anemone gave Serrenedy a look that might as well have told her to stop while she was behind. She knew the girl well enough to know that she was the sort to take blame for something just to make others happy. "Dearest sister, you don't have to admit something you didn't do to make us feel better. You've helped us out a great deal by revealing your...innocence, in the matter." Quieting somewhat, she added in, "I'm afraid it wouldn't be wise for us to explain the issue at hand just yet. Please just go about your day and forget this business, if you may."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 pm
Indrallious listened as she spoke in her feline form. It was delightful, really, because her voice sounded so much more enticing and different. He can't even begin to count how many times he plead for Eureka to stay in her full form for some periods of time. She was always against showing off her form just for the sake of his entertainment; she said it made her feel like a pet rather than a wife (if there was a difference). He hoped Keme would feel differently. It was nice to have such an exotic wife. He moved his hand, the one he wasn't leaning on, to pat her head a little, a small smile as he stared at her. He was amused by her story, glancing up when she mentioned the gap in the stones in the ceiling.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a sheet of parchment, writing down the issue of the hole in the ceiling before calling for a servant. He didn't have to wait long before a blonde maid with a tight bun and a pale face entered, taking the note. She was slightly older, wrinkles due to stress and age taking a tole on her face. Her voice was soft and hushed before she left, headed towards a carpenter/stone mason to fix the problem.
"Thank you, Keme. Who wonders what things may have happened through that wall. Someone would've eventually have found it as another way to kill me with it somehow." He placed his hands on his desk.

The guards had taken notice of Keme by now. While they were a little surprised by the snow leopard in the office, it was also somewhat of no shock either. Indrallious was known to take in unique wives, and this was one of them. Her casual way of speaking to him was also intriguing, especially because everyone only ever used formalities when they did.

"No need to apologize either. Now, why don't you make friends with some of the other wives and get acquainted with your room and hall?" Indrallious suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 am
User Image
User Image

ЯσЬιη

Just another Mistress ♥

Robin wasn't far after a bit of her own time playing with the other gardeners, rather just harassing them. Some didn't like it, others were probably just entertained as she managed to play stalk and jump out to scare others for a little bit. Any chance of her getting hit by a garden weapon was near impossible with most of them since the two times it was attempted it was dodged with ease. Along the way she managed to see a few workers looking around the bush "Hey, what are you spying?" she asked loudly and walked over, but they ran off quickly as they heard her voice. She ran over after them, but it seemed the workers were faster to react. Around the hedge she could see Serrenedy, Angel and Anemone seeming to talk very quietly. Making a sour face at first, she looked left and right. She had a branch of leaves in one hand and ran over towards them waving it out "Oi oi! It's rude to whisper. Are you three planning an outing?" she asked, only stopping a couple or so feet from them and placed her hands on her hips with a wait of answer, simply wandering what the two were doing here though she could guess why 'pretty flower girl' was here. "What was she again?" trying to think before hearing some thoughts echo across her head, loudly enough that she waved away at the air "Ah, stop that." the fact that Angel has always done that, it bothered Robin with the idea of a voice in her head though not quiet, it was like a second conscious was speaking inside her head. At a glance to the sky, it felt like something caught her eye and she searched a moment to see nothing "Hmm..." though the area strip of the sky seemed drawing.

In the highest part of one home, there's one tiny room in the back.
Rarely others ever go there, or even bother to ask.
What lies behind the closed door, it's a lonely world of emptiness
Save for a fragile girl, who only dreamt of happiness.
Then it happened one day, out on a green field in an instant.
There was a man who was introduced as a magician. ♫

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Angel listened between Serrenedy and Anemone before mentally sighing "This is troubling..." reaching to take Anemone's hand as she seemed certain as she was something wasn't right, still she felt they should find and approach Nicole "Should we make our way to the Kennel?" she asked, thoughts just for Anemone, before hearing a loud voice run in, focused on the situation she didn't sense others nearby. "Robin, we're just speaking with Serren-" though it seemed she was cut off, normally if people didn't want to hear her then they usually wouldn't. She just mentally sighed again "Irking.."

Wishes were his specialty, it was amazing how he had a smile just like me.
It seemed all the wheels and gears of fate began to start that day
If I were to call you my [friend] would that be okay?
Soon touching your hand, your voices that reaches me.
It was warm and the tears fell uncontrollably.
Is it alright to stay here, please give me a sign.
In this lonely world I was waiting alone, for such a long time.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas