Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:33 am
[NPC]
"Aw," Orik untangled himself from Razerback's leg as soon as the creature slumped into unconsciousness. He trundled over to the front of the beast and leaned in, listening to the rumbling growls emanating from him. "He's sleepin'!"

Zellik glared after Sahara, which is to say, the rough location where she had been previously standing. "Not if I can help it." He growled, knowing full well that he was speaking to thin air. Or not. She may have heard him, accursed thing that she was. The Angels were always getting their noses into private affairs, some of which baffled him as to how they had. He suspected that Bruhoios had a hand in it. Rarely anything slipped past the minotaur and if it did, it was usually because he allowed it to go so unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 pm
Strifer laid on the beast for a moment as it lay limp on the ground, his breath held in his body for the moment. When the lazy sore escaped the beast's mouth he let his air out in a relieved sigh, and in the next moment all the silver light that had been coming from his rings vanished, the chain and hammer dissipating. The Bounty Hunter rolled off the creature's back, careful to avoid the spike on that side and let himself fall to the ground with an audible thump. "He sure knows how to party doesn't he?" A sly grin appeared on his face as he pat the creature's side. "Now where's that shadow wolf with my bowler?" Almost on cue the wolf padded up panting happily with the hat on it's head. He grabbed the hat from it's head and put it on his chest before reaching over to scratch it's ears. Strifer continued to lay on the ground taking in the peaceful moment as it lasted.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:04 pm
"I'm surprised he gave it back..." Rivera muttered. "He almost never does within the first 20 minutes." She leaned on the wall and told the other warriors they could go back to doing whatever it was they had originally been doing. "So, what do we do with it now?" She assumed it had a home here in the Colosseum, but where it was she did not know. She was sure the headmaster would.

Riven on the other hand enjoyed the ear scratching, but Rivera was right. He loved hats. He liked wearing them, and snatching them. He was sure Strifer was still pumped with adrenaline from wrangling the beast. Riven was sure once things calmed down more he could quickly snatch the hat and run.

Sahara drifted through the halls aimlessly. She was often stopped due to her quantum lock, but alas, it did not bother her. Her species was used to being very slow paced, and where Sahara loved to live in the 'fast lane', as it was often called, she did often find herself enjoying a leisurely stroll. She was rather curious to see how the event with Razerback had gone, she was looking forward to teasing the headmaster some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:06 pm
Strifer sighed as he sat up and grinned. "Maybe he just knows that this hat is worth more to me than my life, and that I've done worse things than kill for it." The Bounty Hunter got himself to a full stand as he put his hat back on his head before patting the wolf's head on last time. "Thanks for watching it for me." He looked around for Orik, and nodded in response to the girl's question. "Well I'm going to assume that the first thing we do with it is find a stronger cage."  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:11 pm
[NPC]
Orik fumbled with the clasp on his belt. "Bah! The' cage be fine. Ol' Razer jus' doesn't like bein' cooped up fer so long innit." Once off, the dwarf bent and began to wrap the thick leather strap in loops around the magic-eater's muzzle, clamping it shut. "Ah thought 'e mighta been weakenin' one o' the sides. Gnaws at it when 'e's hungry." Orik planted his massive hands on his hips and huffed out mightily. "Aye, but the bull'll want this taken care of nicely. Ah'll get him another cage..."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm
"You harm my wolf and your life will bring his back." Rivera said full seriousness. "And what do we do with him while a cage is fetched? I'm sure if he wakes and decides he doesn't want that belt on anymore he'll find a way to get it off." Rivera leans on a wall. Waching Riven soak up the head pats. Once Strifer was done he padded back to Rivera and dissolved into her shadow. She gave a soft sigh as he did.

"Oh, I could get if for you." Sahara's smooth voice came suddenly. She appeared from the hall before anyone could look to stop her. She appeared giddy. "Or I could stay and watch the beast while you fetch it, headmaster." Sahara's cool tone would have alarmed most. If Orik knew her as well as he thought, leaving her with Razerback wasn't a good idea. "Though I do believe Alpha has a cage in mind for the beast, if you're looking for another one."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 am
[NPC]
"Back again?" Orik grumbled. One day, he would convince Bruhoios that dwarf guards, or even a couple sphinxes or two, were far more reliant than moving statues. Moving statues cheated. "Make yerself useful an' go get 'im a cage. Ah'm not leavin' Razorback's side wit' ye around." The dwarf waved dismissively at Sahara and stroked the beast's spikes fondly.

Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff