Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:35 am
Mahzuki

Sechs wasn't really a bad guy. He just wanted to return the world to its true path.
I read that there was a 2Ddungeon crawling element to it. The picture I saw one that article on Siliconera had a picture of a that reminded me of Kokonoe.
It was probably a ancestor. o

He's more of what you could call an anti hero. I mean he had a good goal...just went about getting it the wrong way.
Yeah, I did more reading into it and that seems to be the case.
And the character you saw was probably the MC for Lost Memories, Watashi. Who people believe is actually Nine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:19 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Sechs wasn't really a bad guy. He just wanted to return the world to its true path.
I read that there was a 2Ddungeon crawling element to it. The picture I saw one that article on Siliconera had a picture of a that reminded me of Kokonoe.
It was probably a ancestor. o

He's more of what you could call an anti hero. I mean he had a good goal...just went about getting it the wrong way.
Yeah, I did more reading into it and that seems to be the case.
And the character you saw was probably the MC for Lost Memories, Watashi. Who people believe is actually Nine.

Could be.
I think I saw a mini Celica.
I need to get my brother to play the game!
He kept asking me questions about it.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:56 pm
Mahzuki

That would probably be Imouto, who Watashi is scouring the "dungeon" in search for with the help of Nobody.
Yes, you should. If questions are being asked that means you must force the answers into his brain!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

That would probably be Imouto, who Watashi is scouring the "dungeon" in search for with the help of Nobody.
Yes, you should. If questions are being asked that means you must force the answers into his brain!

He didn't get my anger when I was tricked into Hinata's ending or why I disliked it so much.
Mei's ending was good but ultimately dark because she would kill Touya whrn her drive takes over.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 am
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

He didn't get my anger when I was tricked into Hinata's ending or why I disliked it so much.
Mei's ending was good but ultimately dark because she would kill Touya whrn her drive takes over.

Yeah, aside from Hinata's all the endings were really good in their own rights, but none of them really gave you the happy ending you were wanting at least once. I mean, Mei's as you stated she'll end up killing Toya and ultimately cease to exist. Kuon, though getting to be with Toya, is no longer able to see him..or anything for that matter. Es, resets time to give everyone a happy ending, but in the process erases herself from it.
It's like they wanted to do nothing but hurt me when they made this game.

Oh yeah, did you hear? The BlazBlue anime will be getting dubbed and the majority of it's cast from the games will be returning to play their characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:27 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yeah, aside from Hinata's all the endings were really good in their own rights, but none of them really gave you the happy ending you were wanting at least once. I mean, Mei's as you stated she'll end up killing Toya and ultimately cease to exist. Kuon, though getting to be with Toya, is no longer able to see him..or anything for that matter. Es, resets time to give everyone a happy ending, but in the process erases herself from it.
It's like they wanted to do nothing but hurt me when they made this game.

Oh yeah, did you hear? The BlazBlue anime will be getting dubbed and the majority of it's cast from the games will be returning to play their characters.

They had to make you want to play the second game. Did you see the new video?
Touya's hair looks different as does almost everyone elses! AND THERE IS YOUNG SECHS DLC!
Yes.
I annoyed my brother by going: "Yay!" everytime I saw a name.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:29 pm
Mahzuki

Touya's hair looks different as does almost everyone elses! AND THERE IS YOUNG SECHS DLC!
Yes.

Is hurting me in such a way really going to guarantee I'll play the next game?
I did. It was interesting.

I was waiting ever so patiently for that announcement. And now I have to have money put up for the moment it comes on sale.

Speaking of on sale...I'm kind of glad Chronophantasma has been eluding me all this time and yet still kinda miffed.
I mean, it was never in store at gamestop/walmart/other stores and it seemed to always be out of stock on amazon or through another shipper that didn't have the amazon approved shipping so I didn't entirely trust going through them.
And now I find that Chronophantasma extend will be coming out sometime this summer not just on playstation, but also on the XBox One, which I'm kinda happy about (since I got one not too long ago)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:58 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yes.

Is hurting me in such a way really going to guarantee I'll play the next game?
I did. It was interesting.

I was waiting ever so patiently for that announcement. And now I have to have money put up for the moment it comes on sale.

Speaking of on sale...I'm kind of glad Chronophantasma has been eluding me all this time and yet still kinda miffed.
I mean, it was never in store at gamestop/walmart/other stores and it seemed to always be out of stock on amazon or through another shipper that didn't have the amazon approved shipping so I didn't entirely trust going through them.
And now I find that Chronophantasma extend will be coming out sometime this summer not just on playstation, but also on the XBox One, which I'm kinda happy about (since I got one not too long ago)

I am getting Extend too I hope.
I would throw some money at the computer screen but it would go through for me. o(
I hope that Bullet's move set gets fixed!
I recently watched the opening video for CP Extend and thought that it gave too much of what will happen away.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm
Mahzuki

I would throw some money at the computer screen but it would go through for me. o(
I recently watched the opening video for CP Extend and thought that it gave too much of what will happen away.

I thought it looked a bit much too, but I'm still all for it. Really can't wait for June 30th.
Interesting note: Chrono Phantasma Extend releases the same day as the BlazBlue Alter Memory English Dub DVD does.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:15 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I thought it looked a bit much too, but I'm still all for it. Really can't wait for June 30th.
Interesting note: Chrono Phantasma Extend releases the same day as the BlazBlue Alter Memory English Dub DVD does.

O| I did not know that.
I am going to have to order them lol.
I can't get my brother to play with me. He hates Bang too much.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am
Mahzuki

O| I did not know that.

I thought it was pretty fascinating a thing when I found out. I'm just surprised they haven't done something of a bundle to buy them both simultaneously.
How could anyone hate Bang!?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:23 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

O| I did not know that.

I thought it was pretty fascinating a thing when I found out. I'm just surprised they haven't done something of a bundle to buy them both simultaneously.
How could anyone hate Bang!?

They should have done a bundle... But then again would they have the little bonus items with them?
I don't know. My brother hates the type of character that is always: "Love and Justice"
He doesn't even let me explain as to why Bang is the way he is.
I just don't like how the A.I. spams auto guard.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:53 am
Mahzuki

They should have done a bundle... But then again would they have the little bonus items with them?
I don't know. My brother hates the type of character that is always: "Love and Justice"

Thus far, they haven't revealed any special items with either one...which is a bit of a surprise..though there is still a month until release so they might add something eventually..
That's no fun. The "love and justice" type characters are usually some of the most amusing.
The A.I. is usually annoying no matter what the character, but that's a given since unlike human players the CPU can just throw out attacks and such without having to input any series of commands.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Thus far, they haven't revealed any special items with either one...which is a bit of a surprise..though there is still a month until release so they might add something eventually..
That's no fun. The "love and justice" type characters are usually some of the most amusing.
The A.I. is usually annoying no matter what the character, but that's a given since unlike human players the CPU can just throw out attacks and such without having to input any series of commands.

I thought there was going to be a phone strap given out with the limited editions.
Noel Vermillion with ps3, Celica for ps4, and that guy/girl from the remix comic.
Bang is going to look so weird in the final game without his nail. o(  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:47 pm
Mahzuki

I thought there was going to be a phone strap given out with the limited editions.
Noel Vermillion with ps3, Celica for ps4, and that guy/girl from the remix comic.
Bang is going to look so weird in the final game without his nail. o(

I dunno, I mean thus far they haven't revealed any such editions, but there's still plenty of time. (I haven't checked in a while either)
Hmm...wait, so if 3 gets Noel and 4 gets Celica what would the One get?

I didn't even think of that..He really will look kinda funny without it! And the sad part is that's what I thought of him at first because he had it.  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff