Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:48 pm
Time froze as the air it's self seemed to burn Fredrika's lungs. One moment she waste yelling for the guards to stop in a haze of confusion and movement and the next she was watching the few glowing embers gutter out as they clung to the twisted masses of chard flesh.

With a low thrum her arrow whipped past Wagner's head, finding its mark in a near by door frame as the woman buckled over wrenching. She had seen the odd dead body, an elderly cousins that died in their sleep, a sickly young woman from history classes in the town hall but never the aftermath of a dragon feeding frenzy.

Fredrika wasn't entirely sure if it was the smell that hung thick in the air or fear that caused her tears or the sound of people shouting and screaming as they fled wildly down streets and alleyways.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre let out a deep resounding laugh and said "because you are mine ally and mine friend. and I wouldn't want to loose a friend or ally. You made a judgement call and sounded a retreat when your forces were going to be overpowered and destroyed. To stay would have been foolish ."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:57 pm
snuggle89

Wagner walked over to Fredrika, looking down at her as he licked his fingers. He lightly kicked her out of his way, grimacing at her as he did. "Stupid human." He snapped. "You're lucky I'm not hungry anymore." He snapped before casting a spell and vanishing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:59 pm
"Don't take this personally, but I don't really believe that." She replied before continuing to walk along her path alone.

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:10 pm
Grimacing she rolled over, rubbing her aching side. Clutching her bow for support the young woman pushed herself from the ground, wobbling violently every now and then as another wave of nausea hit.

"Stupid lizard, next time I'll put an arrow through your eye" He was gone already but the weak threat at least made her feel a bit better. Cog slunk to his masters side, nudging frantically at her leg. Ears still ringing Fredrika didn't notice the sudden noise and commotion that seemed to be breaking out on the once deserted street.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:23 pm
"These scorch marks... This is the work of the Dragon King Wagner!" Stated an old sorcerer.

"What?!" The people began with alarm.

"The Dragon King seems to have discovered we have been been making dragon slaying weapons and come to extract his revenge. I hear that he visits once to destroy the weapons, and then comes again in his true form to eat us all.

"What do we do?!" "I don't want to get eaten!" "Noooo!" The people cried out.

"Wait, wait! There is a way." The old sage replied. "In the ancient days, the people offered a virgin bride to the dragon threatening them. If he accepts, he will spare us as long as the bride shall live. It may be the only way to save us from the mighty Wagner's wrath!" The sage replied. "Quickly, we must select a bride and sent her to him before night falls!"

At that, the people began to hide their daughters inside, hoping they would not get chosen.

One of the townsmen spotted Fredrika in the ally and rushed over to her, grabbing her. "Well aren't you a cutie. You're a good match for the dragon's bride, but- I could save you from that fate right now if you want me too." He stated, trying to make a pass at her.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Then I can honestly say you remind me of my late daughter." Amistyre said as he caught up to Fiona.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm
Still reeling in shock Fredrika couldn't seem to force herself to answer the man, in fact her brain seemed to have stopped working all together, what ever the hell he was blabbering on about made no sense, did he not see the dead body's?.

Acting on impulse rather than though she slammed her hands in to his shoulders, sending him back with a fair amount of force "...they...they have to be buried..." Motioning wildly at the charred corpses she backed away from the man only to be met with a sea of eyes, wide, terrified....watching her every move.

"What's wrong with you people? Can't you see them? Why are you all standing their like idiots! They can't be left here...it's..." Any protest she had seemed to vanish, whipped away in the wind, something felt very, very wrong.

lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm
Victor Markov

Fiona stopped again, turning to look at the dwarf. "Your... late daughter?" She asked. Fiona knew he had mentioned it earlier. His family had been killed by the Dark Lord. She wasn't his daughter and didn't want to be a replacement, but she felt she might as well hear him out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 pm
"She'll be the dragon's bride!" The man yelled, dragging her to the main square as the people began to cheer for her. She was bound and taken away to a tribute cart filled with gold and fine foods provided by the mob. She was driven to the ancient city where Wagner lived. After removing the horses, the cart was pushed into the townsfolk into the castle before they retreated, leaving Fredrika behind. The room she was pushed into was a large cold ruin filled with piles and piles of gold, jewels and precious stones. Endless treasures filled the place: orehalcon and mithril armor, enchanted elven blades, even a library's worth of sorted scrolls and magic books filled the place. The wealth seemed endless. Atop one of the piles of gold was the gigantic black dragon, who appeared to be sleeping soundly with his wings folded back.

snuggle89

((Does this look good snuggs, or should I change it?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 pm
Fredrika had started out protesting, she kicked and screamed, cursing the villagers to an early and well deserved grave as they sank further into single minded insanity. The larger the castle loomed the smaller her hope in breaking this madness dwindled until finally all the mechanic could do was pray that the stupid giant lizard choked on her remains.

As the cart swayed to a stop her mouth went dry as her eyes landed on the huge black mass that lay sprawled across thousands of years worth of gold.what few people were left to push the cart scurried quickly from the room like rats.

She felt surprisingly numb starring at Wagner, her only thought really was that he looked just as temperamental in dragon form as he was in human. Slowly she tested her bonds, shuffling herself towards the edge of the cart, carful not to make to much noise. The last thing she wanted was for him to wake up half way through her climbing out the ruins.

'I'll show them that a dragon isn't the only one that can burn a town'

lil_lollypop1

((Lovin in ^^, though I do have to sleep now, it's 1 in the morning here and I have film processing in the morning sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:18 pm
((Ok! Goodnight! ^_^ ))

Smelling the stench of humans, Wagner let out a low growl as he suddenly woke up, letting out a loud, terrifying roar, thinking it was humans daring to steal his treasure. Seeing the sudden appearance of a cart, he lowered his snout, smelling the contents before spotting Fredrika. He let out a thunderous laugh when he realized what was going on, and then changed back into his human form. He put on some pants before walking over to the cart, peering over to look at Fredrika. "Hello." He smiled wickedly, his eyes dancing as if mentally imagining just how he should cook and eat her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 pm
lil_lollypop1

"That's right. You remind me of my late daughter, Jade. She had eyes as green as the stone she was named after, got them from her mother, but she had my heart and spirit. Not to mention her mothers smarts. My family was killed on the dwarven new year at a party. I was working on her present and when I got up there, they were dead and the dark lord was laughing as he walked out of the hall." Alistyre said with a sad look in his saphire blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:55 pm
Fredrika couldn't help flinching as his laugh echoed around the room, it was safe to say the sound of a dragon laughing at you was far more terrifying than having it roar or growl at you.

She wonders briefly how many people had heard him laugh before being BBQ'ed alive, Wagner clearly had a sick sense of humour when it came to joking with his food.

".....Hello..." There was more caution than anger in Fredrika's voice, after all he probably found it hilarious that the human mouthing off to him a hand full of hours ago was now sat in the middle of his home as an offering of food. His eyes were practically glowing with unspoken amusement as he stopped at the edge of the cart and for the second time that day the mechanic found herself wishing that time would hurry up. It wasn't a fantastic feeling having a mythical creature play with ideas of exactly how they were going to kill you as you waited and watched.

Cautious of his new found playfulness Fredrika scooted away from the edge of the cart, determined to keep eyes eyes fixed on the man...dragon.....before her.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm
"A tribute?" he snorted, looking amused. "Have the humans resorted to sacrificing virgins again to appease my anger?" He laughed. "How long has it been since I've been treated thus? Four hundred years at least. I truly have been too kind to you beasts." He said, his finger becoming scaly and nail sharp. At that, he cut her bonds. "Go human. I have already had my fill today. Tell your friends that this petty offering will not spare them from my rage. Hundreds of my friends have been cut down with the weapons they make, and their eggs sold like a carnival trinket. My kin are not to be treated thus, and I will make them remember their place!" He howled.

snuggle89

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces