Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:13 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I see," Jack said. His phone rang and noticed it was a familiar number but couldn't quite point it out why. He answered the phone call. "May I help you something?" If he had a smile on his face, it had vanished completely. "I understand. It'll be delivered on time," he said before hanging up and passing both his hands through his hair and back onto his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled and got up with her drink.She walked over to the kotel window and looked out of it.She heard his phone ring and listened to him speak to the other person. She turned around to see hands covering her face.Seeing him like this had hurt her.She walked to him and sat next to him"Whats.wrong Jack?"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:46 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack didn't take his hands away from his face. "It's the guy who paid me to kidnap you. He...he wants me to turn you in to him tomorrow morning at 8," he said. He didn't want to separate from from her so soon. He wanted her to stay with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:09 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy dropped her soda as he spoke.She looked at him and then looked down at the mess she did"S-so I wont be able to help you on your job, I wont be around anymore npw....what if he kills me?"she said as her eyes started to watery"I-i Dont want yo leave you"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack got up and put his hands on her arms. "Calm down, Lucy. I don't know what this guy wants with you but know this: I won't let him have you. I promise," he said. He couldn't hold himself back anymore and kissed her passionately, moving his hands to cup her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:30 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as she felt his hands on her arms.She stared into his eyes and nodded as he told her to calm down.She listened to him and blushed as he said he wouldn't let the man have her.She turned red as he kissed her and she kissed him back.She moved her hands to touch his hand which were cupping her face.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:44 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack held their kiss for as long as he could before separating for some air. He put his forehead against hers. "Like I said. He won't get his dirty hands on you. All themoney in the world won't satisfy me as much as loving you does." He really wanted her to stay with him forever. It tore his heart that they had to separate.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:48 pm
[quote ="Darkness Everdeen"]

Lucy looked into his eyes as he put hos forehead against hers.As sje listened to.him she felt her cheeks become wet woth tears.She placed her hands on his cheeks and looked at him"How will we escape the man,He knows what we look like and who we are. "  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Don't worry about it. I have a plan. But for,it to succeed, I really do need to turn you in," Jack said, pain in his voice. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs and didn't move his hands away from her cheeks. "Don't cry. You'll ruin your pretty face." He kised her again to try to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:42 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and stared at him with wide eyes as he said he would have to turn her in for the plan to work.She felt his thumb wipe away her tears."O-okay"She said and kissed him back.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:51 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack separated from the kiss slightly, enough to talk. "Please trust me with your life," was all he said befor kissing her again and moved his hands to her back to pull her closer to him. He had never felt so much lust for just one person. 'Is this how it feels to truely be in love with someone?'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded as he spoke"I will Jack"She said before they kissed again.She felt his hand on her back and then felt hersel being moved closer to him.She blushed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:53 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack caressed her in his arms and separated from their kiss. He put her head against his shoulder and breathed heavily from how long they kissed. "Let's forget about it for now. Or else we won't be able to handle it later," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack caressed her in his arms and separated from their kiss. He put her head against his shoulder and breathed heavily from how long they kissed. "Let's forget about it for now. Or else we won't be able to handle it later," he said.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy shivered slightly as he caressed her.She wrapped her arms around his body and panted softly."What do we do now? "She asked him softly as she looked up at him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games