Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm
"Chalice of Nightmares!" Skull Graildramon lifted its two colossal, skeletal wings to form them into the shape of a chalice. The space between them rapidly filled and started to overflow with a thick, noxious smelling reddish-black liquid that appeared to be coagulated blood that soon started to rain down on Shiro while Skull Graildramon simply ignored the barrage of incoming daggers. To make it even worse, the nasty droplets coagulated blood seemed to be highly acidic as well.

Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode was in plenty of pain, but had regained his mobility and immediately began trying to claw his way back to the gaps in Yggdrasil's protective barrier to escape his oppressors. Alpha Magna V-dramon X would have none of that. "Alforce Magnum Punch!" He descended upon Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode unleashing a flurry of high speed, golden punches that sent the enormous digimon reeling downward from the force of the punches alone. Moreover, because of the repetitiveness of the strikes, the punches were actually starting to put some dents in Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's golden armored body as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:14 pm
Shiro of course deadpanned when he heard the name of the next attack, even to the point of seeing the raining down liquid "... oh god damnit all.. it's the World's Evils trying to get out all over again!" he called out, before he closed his eyes, and snapped them open, unleashing a piercing roar, as the word grail shined brightly within his inner world, and the Symbol for Grail forming on his own Xros Loader as he flashed into Archermon form from the upswell of power "Archermon... KUUKYOKU CHOU SHINKA!!!!!" he roared out, before being enveloped in the acidic blood-liquid cascading down. however a bright golden glow began to shine within before the glow bursted out, and launched above Skull Graildramon forming into the armored Dragon form of Gilgadramon, the Digital King of Heroes "you vile Mongrel.... you think a mere crappy liquid like that would bother me? it'd take a curse ten times, no.. a hundred... no.. a THOUSAND TIMES stronger to even affect me! it's time to put your pathetic insolence TO REST!" with that, Gilgadramon quickly turned into a massive golden orb of light, before the light orb expanded, and started enveloping the soul-scape, as well as Skull Graildramon into it, revealing Skull Graildramon on what seems to be earth in an empty plains, with the night sky over head, a full moon in effect as well, while in 'Space' Gilgadramon flew around, before coming to rest on the moon's right, wings snapping apart, and the fins along the wings opening up and launching out, forming into a circular pattern with a ring of energy starting to form from the formation. Gilgadramon took a deep breath before beginning to charge up a magnificent amount of energy within it's maw, literally crackling with golden power, before unleashing the stream for the center inside of the ring... mainly, the Moon itself. the moon and energy collided, the energy ring formed from the fin formation also being gathered as the moon slowly started to break apart and cracks and fissures opening, as if it was ready to blow "return to the grave, Skull Knightmon you mongrel... MOON BREAKER CORE FLARE!!!!!" the last bit was screeched as the moon finally -ruptured-, sending a ginormous blast of raw unfiltered -energy- to rain down destruction upon the 'world', and coincidently, Skull Graildramon itself.

Evangelimon had been pondering it's next move when it started seeing the dents, and gave off a grin, underneath the armored mask, which broke open to reveal it's monstrous looking teeth "i see... do enough punishment in one place and it will cave...." the orbs slowly began to form once more, the pseudo-evangelimons starting to give off screeches as their energy began to be gathered towards the true Evangelimon, condensing it, compressing it, and then literally absorbing it, before twitching it's eyes as they become blood-shot, and a howl of a roar was unleashed when large pistons started jutting out made from the same energy as the Third Impact, before launching forward to start punching Holy Graildramon along with Alpha Magna V-dramon X, in roughly the same areas "THIRD IMPACT... BARRAGE!!!!" was howled out, with each piston enhancing punch beginning to start battering the digimon much like the Alforce Magnum Punch, with each hit reverberating and sending concussive waves filled with the Third Impact's energy.

unfortunately, at that moment, the Double Xros that Roveth and Jake had created had suddenly broke apart, returning back to the constituents still in their Royal Knight forms, but extremely tired, and moving back to help Dukemon X protect the others. Jake meanwhile had started to pull his hands apart to slowly reveal a small black orb, but the black orb pulsed, and fell apart, leaving Jake even more tired, which was part of why the Xros Open happened to the second Royal Knight fusion "Damn!"

Roveth of course hissed, though the pressure was lessened on him, the grip and worry was still tight on his own Xros Loader, which was starting to further crack, now probably being heard over the explosions by others though unnoticed by Roveth due to being so focused as he was on the battle.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:36 pm
As the world crumbled within the Digi Xros, Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode also finally split back into his constituents. Graildramon's eyes finally snapped open and then the enormous golden dragon quickly vanished from within the heart of that particular iteration of the digital world. Shakamon, meanwhile, had come to loom above the unconscious figure of Skull Knightmon, his bands of corrupted Digi Code, tainted by his years of living on pride and envy, were finally exposed to be purified. The pressure from Yggdrasil had also lessened as it no longer viewed the chosen children, generals, and their digimon as a threat.

Alpha Magna V-dramon X also split back into his constituents with Alforce V-dramon X and Alphamon Ouryuuken soon reverting back into Yuki Agumon, Dorumon, and Ryuudamon to return to Crystal's Xros Loader to get some rest.

Also adrift in the space beneath Yggdrasil's protective barrier, which was slowly reconstructing itself, was the Darkness Loader that had been carried by Skull Knightmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm
Evangelimon had blinked in confusion when the Xros ended for their enemy, but after the sudden departure of Graildramon, and not paying much attention to Shakamon aside from a polite nod, it spotted something that looked useful, and slowly shrank down, the pseudo evangelimon's disappearing to conserve and compress energy, and once it got down to a rough size of probably Hi-Andromon it proceeded to take up the darkness loader, and head back up above the barrier to return to Roveth and the others "maybe Roveth-sama can find use for this..." he mumbled while doing so.

in the case of Shiro/Gilgadramon, the Digital King of Heroes had to flail a bit before righting itself, and seeing Shakamon, and the corrupted data of SkullKnightmon, though he was tempted to just devour it completely or obliterate it, he knew better than to do that, as he pulled out his own Xros Loader, which began to turn golden and red in the places instead of purple and silver appropriate, and hit the button that would light up the digi-code scanner as he calmly moved closer "glad that's done with.. maybe now the old man will find some peace... Digi-Code... Scan!" he called out, proceeding to scan and purify Skull Knightmon's data from the spectacular mess and and all that it was, though it was at least much more straight forward than Shiro's own code now, but oh well.

Roveth and Jake both sighed in relief, before all of Roveth's digimon had to evacuate his Xros Loader, just as it fell to pieces from his relaxing grip, the clattering noise and sudden showing of his 'army' made Roveth blink and then look to his hand and the broken Xros Loader on the ground "... yeah, that's just about my luck." he said while the digital Spirits of Twilight rested their selves along his shoulders for the moment, when Evangelimon, which regressed back to Arkadimon Child after getting back to the others, still held the darkness loader from Skull Knightmon in hand and all.

Gene of course also returned back to Crystal, though seeing that he didn't need to be Black Magnamon, reverted himself back to Black Fladramon form finally to conserve energy, before switching to his own human state as he groaned "what a roller-coaster that was..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 pm
Skull Knightmon reverted into a Digitama as his corrupted data was purified by Shiro's digivice. The Digitama, of course, drifted over to Taiki to be stored in his Xros Loader until it would eventually hatch into a new, untainted digimon.

"I fear that your task is not yet complete," Shakamon spoke to the gathered humans and digimon for the first time. "Graildramon has fled into the human world and I fear that he has embraced the unfortunately common wish among humans for the death and destruction of others." A holographic monitor appeared within Yggdrasil's domain to show that the enormous golden dragon that had slept there for centuries, if not millennia, was now perched atop the moon looking down on the Earth. "I'm afraid the real battle has only just begun."

"You mean there's more to this than just defeating Skull Knightmon?" Shoutmon questioned in disbelief as he was finally able to emerged from the Xros Loader now that Yggdrasil had reduced the pressure on them.

"Apparently during the countless centuries that Graildramon was sleeping, his own desire for destruction must have been amplified by his resonance with the human world," Kiriha suggested. "I wonder if maybe we had this all backwards and that perhaps he was using Skull Knightmon to lure us here to free him."

"So then, this whole thing would have been a trap," noted Nene.

"Exactly," Taiki agreed. "Otherwise, why would Graildramon have disappeared as soon as he was separated from Skull Knightmon and Shakamon unless that was his intention all along?"

"Anyway, right now it looks like we need to hurry back to the human world," noted Crystal. "I seriously doubt the team we left behind will be able to handle the likes of Graildramon on their own."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm
Gilgadramon had managed to get back above the barrier as well, though frowned when hearing the fact that Graildramon was of course, as corrupted if not more-so than Skull Knightmon was ".... i'm connected to a corrupted grail digimon about to destroy the human world. why does this not surprise me? and no, do not answer that." he said with a sigh, before noticing a bunch more digimon in the area, and then eying them given he recognized them as Roveth's team, and looked over to Roveth and the fallen apart Xros Loader on the ground ".... not only do we have to deal with a corrupted Graildramon, we have one less General at the moment. great, just -peachy-. remind me why i bother to wake up in the morning? oh. right. i do it because it's my proverbial middle finger to Murphy." he said with enough sarcasm to choke an elephant as he shook his head a bit.

Roveth just glared at his currently still evolved light half and then looked right to his team, more particularly Arkadimon, who had quickly brought over the Darkness loader it found "i found this reforming down below, brought it up to see if you can use it, Roveth-sama!" the child digimon said, as Roveth gently took the Darkness Loader, and looked it over, before looking to the broken Xros Loader on the ground "..... you know, i'm just going to call myself crazy." he said calmly, before picking up the pieces of his old Xros Loader, and proceeded to let the pieces set in hand while using a bit of his own tracing to hold the second Darkness Loader, the one from when handling that first wave army mess that had hit them before they went hunting for Yggdrasil, and proceeded to use Structural analysis, Tracing, and a bit of the Darkness Loader's powers to try and reconstruct his own Xros Loader, or if it can't just reconstruct it, then fuse all three into a working Neo Darkness Loader, one uncorrupted that'd be as functional as a regular loader and more.

Jake had frowned a bit, before shaking his head "well, i can honestly say this has gone beyond some of the convoluted plans we've had to deal with when Shiro's Patamon was Shinramon..." he muttered to himself, while reloading Duftmon and jumping up to Lucia's shoulder just as she reverted from Omegamon Zwart back to Black WarGreymon.

Gene had of course motioned for Dukemon X to also return back to Shiro's Xros Loader, and did so, disappearing within while Gilgadramon was muttering incoherently various curses in various languages he knew "well, we're tired, hurting, and in some cases broken..." he said, looking to Roveth who seemed to be trying to re-construct his Xros Loader from Scratch "but! this fight isn't done yet, so we have to pull out whatever second, third, or fourth wind we got to handle trying to get Graildramon back to normal. sounds simple enough, ne?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 pm
"Then it's a good thing while you've all been fighting your asses off, I've been rebuilding my energy reserves to get back in the game!" Zapmon declared as she suddenly burst out from Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Sounds like we're still ready for action on this end at least," Slashmon commented from inside of Crystal's Xros Loader.

"As hopeless as this all seems, I guess it could be interesting and educational to watch," was all Strabimon had to say on the matter.

"Plus, the rest of us can fight again too," added Ballistamon.

Shoutmon nodded. "You guys can catch a breather if you need to," he said to Gilgadramon, Jake, and Roveth in particular. "We can cover for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 pm
Gilgadramon had proceeded to raise an eyebrow, before pulling out his Xros Loader, and idly summoned a few cards from the Gate of Babylon since his pack and stuff was stored in there, before slashing a few healing disc cards for himself to at least heal from the crap on Skull Graildramon and all "thanks for the concern Shoutmon, but i can still fight, despite the first bits i haven't done all that much, and i just healed up the damage from getting hit within that Xros, so i'm good to go, as are most of my team."he said with a grim smile, apparently trying to keep his own spirits up despite the fact this definately feels like Angra Mainyu all over again to him.

Gene of course nodded, while sighing "well, since Zapmon's clearly joining in this time, i'm taking a nap for a while."he said simply as he returned back to the Xros Loader to get some -much- needed rest after his workout and the subsequent fusion of him, alphmaon Ouryuuken, and Yuki-Agumon's Alforce V-dramon form.

Jake of course just nodded with a sigh "i'll stick with everyone though, and keep Tagiru from joining in unless you guys think he's gonna be needed too." he said lightly, while pondering things as he sat atop Lucia's shoulder and all while looking to Roveth, who was looking frustrated as well as tired.

Roveth of course was looking frustrated for a reason, and the frustration was rising his energy, and oddly enough a thin coating of black and pueple digi-soul slowly lining the broken Xros Loader and the two Darkness loaders, before he grit his teeth, and in a fit of frustration, unleashed a huge burst of Digi-Soul, a black flash occuring, and the three loaders resonating with Roveth's soul, converging into one, creating a definate look of a Darkness Loader, but instead of a red screen, it was the blue of a normal Xros Loader, , with all the functions of Roveth's own loader with one extra capability that Shiro's nor Jake's (i think!) doesn't have but Crystal's does: a Digi-Soul Charge port, which was glowing from all the leftover digi-soul, not enough to cause any inadvert ruin modes or anything, but it merely permanentized the new functions, as well as kept the Forced Xros functions of the Darkness Loader intact, with a small holographic screen appearing to tell Roveth of what this new Neo Darkness Loader can do. "... huh. well, i guess i'm not completely out of the fight yet." he said with a chuckle, while sweatdropping "though i don't know how much i can do with Dynasmon X and Slayerdramon and Breakdramon tired." he said while retaking in his army, with Sangloupmon staying by his side, and the Spirits of Twilight also entering the Neo-Darkness Loader "well, aniki... you could use both me and Exo-Grimmon now though in our Chou Shinka forms." Roveth paused, before nodding a bit "good point."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 pm
"In any case, there's no sense in giving Graildramon an unnecessary head start at destroying the world while we're not even there so I'm going to open up the gate for us," Crystal concluded.

"Right, in that case, us digimon had better get back inside the Xros Loaders so we're ready to jump out once we reach the human world," Zapmon acknowledged as she hopped back inside for the moment. Truth be told, she was seriously itching for another fight.

Crystal nodded, dialing in the coordinates while the digimon belonging to Xros Heart and Blue Flare were getting ready by also returning to their respective Xros Loaders. "Digital Gate Open!" she declared as she opened up the rift between dimensions to transport them back to the human world.

"We'll go back first to warn the others," Taiki volunteered since they were still somewhat waiting on Roveth. "That way you guys can go straight into battle with Graildramon without anything else holding you up."

With that, the group of generals departed through the rift leaving only the chosen children and their digimon within the realm of Yggdrasil for the moment. Crystal turned her attention to Roveth. "So, how are things coming along over there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Roveth had looked up from the completed Neo Darkness Loader, he held in his hands "i'm fine to go now, hopefully my team will be able to help a bit." he said smiling a bit while Jake peered over the shoulder of Roveth "sure that thing won't corrupt you or something?" Roveth looked at Jake with a deadpan "honestly, this thing is built with parts from my original Xros Loader. i think i'll be just fine."

Gilgadramon just shook his head and rumbled a bit lightly "as much as i'd like to stay and chat, we do have a world to save, you two." he said with a pointed glare the two sobered up, before Roveth waved his new Neo Darkness Loader with a smirk, and jumped into the rift quickly, Sangloupmon following as well with a nice leap.

Jake just shook his head a bit and facepalmed at Roveth's craziness, thankfully he had recalled Behemoth before jumping at least as Jake just nodded to Crystal, before turning forward, eyes covered by Digi-Soul illusion for now, and jumped into the portal next.

Gilgadramon just watched as those two jumped in with a neutral expression, before shaking his head a bit and proceeded to walk to the portal "this one is going to be ugly Crystal... probably more ugly than Shademon or even Daemon as Shinramon... i hope we can handle it." he said with a tired, old man type of sigh, before transforming back to Shiro to allow travel to the human world without being harmed by the gate and all, and jumped in, keeping his own face hidden even if his words spoke volumes at this point of how tired he was. well.. not -tired- physically, but more emotionally, spiritually, he needs that vacation he should've had before the whole Graildramon mess started.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 pm
"Our enemy is a god-class digimon corrupted by its own power to read the hearts and minds of people and digimon to grant their wishes," Crystal stated simply as she stepped toward the rift leading back to the human world. "We're the only ones with any chance of stopping Graildramon. I know it won't be easy, but when have I ever been the type to simply back down in the face of losing odds? For the sake of the people and digimon I care about, I'm going to give this battle everything I've got." She stepped through the portal. As soon as she arrived in the human world she held up her silver Xros Loader and dialed in a selection of digimon that were essential to them reaching Graildramon in time.

"Black Fladramon, Lighdramon, Togemogumon, Tyranomon, Digi Xros!" Crystal called out as the four digimon she had selected emerged from her Xros Loader and combined into the shape of a very familiar and powerful draconic digimon.

"Digi Xros! Black Imperialdramon Dragon Mode!" Black Imperialdramon Dragon Mode soared overhead and sent down his tractor beam to transport Crystal into the protective barrier that covered his back.

"Okay," Crystal nodded to herself. "Now we just have to track down Graildramon." One of the metallic silver Monitamon materialized from inside her Xros Loader.

"We're getting a transmission from Xros Heart," the Monitamon spoke before displaying Taiki, Nene, and Kiriha on the monitor with Akari and Zenjirou struggling to restrain Tagiru in the background.

"We thought you might like to know that Wisemon has been tracking Graildramon's position," Taiki explained.

"You're not going to like it though," noted Kiriha.

"Graildramon's present location is on the moon," Nene took over from there.

"Alright, in that case, it'll just be me, Shiro, Jake, and Roveth going to confront him directly," Crystal decided. "We can't waste time on picking you guys up since the world could already be destroyed by the time we come to get you all. Imperialdramon can get us to the moon in a few minutes which is good because it would take a regular earth rocket a couple weeks to get there and Graildramon is probably getting impatient after being sealed away for so long."

Zapmon materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader to stand by her side. "You guys won't have to worry about a thing. We've got this one covered."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 am
Shiro had gripped his Xros Loader, about ready to Kuukyoku Chou Shinka once more to fly with them, when he looked to the Tired Roveth and Jake, though Crystal mentioned that it'd be the four of them, he wasn't so honestly sure about letting Jake and Roveth come along "you know, Jake, Roveth... even if we used my Reality Marble, i don't think the few minutes trip for Imperialdramon would be enough to get you back into shape, it'd take normally 15-20 minutes tops."

Jake had frowned a bit tiredly "and you're suggesting i sit out on this? like hell! if we can't get to the rest of Xros Heart and Blue Flare, then the only ones who can help you and Crystal are me and Roveth." he growled out, the ripple/tomoe patterned eyes glowing maliciously and all at that thought.

Roveth frowned at Shiro as well with narrowed eyes ".. Baka-Hikari... like hell am i going to sit by and let you possibly pull what i pulled to save you when Dark Knightmon showed up that time with Aegisdramon, i will not let you throw your life away!" Impmon had popped out of roveth's Loader and proceeded to sit on his shoulder "that's right! if anything you're stuck with us, if the best you can do is that weird thing you used to get Jake back into traction during this war then use it again anyway, any rest is better than none!"

of course, Shiro just groaned, facepalming a bit while looking to his Xros Loader in thought "if only there was a place of fast rest for hybrids other than the marble..." of course, the Xros Loader's screen popped to life, and showed Agumon Hakase's face "you know Shiro-san, why not let Roveth and Jake rest in their Xros Loaders? you too in fact." this caused Shiro to raise an eyebrow lightly "i don't think we can Agumon Hakase, we're still technically human you know." of course the professor hat wearing dino just waved his baton a bit "but you do have digital data a part of you, right? about half your body?" Shiro frowned a bit "for the most part, though i'm probably all digital by now, and so is Roveth due to how he revived himself, but Jake is half and half even." this made Agumon nod lightly "then that's more than enough for all of you to go into the Xros Loaders and rest, with your Reality Marble's time dilation and all... you three would be back up in no time at all! More importantly you'd be well rested before helping to fight Graildramon." this made the three of them go wide-eyed, before reloading Lemina (Jake), Garandoumon (Shiro), and Dracmon (Roveth) respectively from the loaders, to let them hold onto the loaders for them ,and with Jake and Roveth's case, willed themselves to jump into the Loader, doing so in a flash of black (Roveth) and red-gold (Jake) light and energy as Shiro turned to Crystal "once we get aboard Imperialdramon, i'll open up the Reality Marble with Garandoumon's help, then go into the Xros Loader to rest as well."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:49 pm
Black Imperialdramon used its tractor beam to transport Shiro, Jake, and Roveth into the protective barrier on its back along with Lemina, Garandoumon, and Dracmon. The ancient dragon digimon then began ascending up toward the upper atmosphere to punch through and fly them all to the moon. While Shiro was preparing to help the others rest in their respective Xros Loaders inside his Reality Marble, Crystal sent out her Mechanorimon and climbed inside the cockpit to give herself an added layer of protection within the protective barrier that surrounded them while riding Black Imperialdramon. Outer space was very probably the most difficult battleground the chosen children had ever been on.

As they approached the moon, Zapmon fidgeted with anticipation. "Come on, let's end this before Graildramon has a chance to hurt anyone," Zapmon said as she looked back at Crystal with flames of determination in her eyes.

Crystal nodded and held up her Xros Loader. "Let's go! Zapmon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapmon!" ∞Zapmon quickly launched herself out from Black Imperialdramon's protective barrier to begin her assault on Graildramon. "Dual Storm Cannon!" ∞Zapmon took aim at the massive golden dragon with both of her arm mounted cannons and started bombarding Graildramon with blasts of electrified energy.

"Allow me to fight for you as well," Aegisdramon appeared projected from the screen of the Xros Loader. "Our army misjudged you all under the influence of Skull Graildramon and now that I am free of his control I desire to make up for when I attacked you all."

Crystal nodded. "Alright, Reload Aegisdramon!"

Aegisdramon materialized outside of Black Imperialdramon's protective barrier and also took aim at the ancient god-class golden dragon. "Shine Breaker!" Aegisdramon opened fire with all of the cannons that covered his body, unleashing concentrated bombardments of both shining and scorching energy, the two energies fusing together to cause massive explosions on impact with Graildramon's humongous body.

"Don't forget about us," Raptordramon grinned as he was projected from the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader along with Buraimon, Allomon, Tylomon, Gaomon, Gururumon, and Black Metal Garurumon.

"Right, let's give it everything we've got," Crystal responded.

"Gaomon Shinka! Gaogamon!" Gaomon easily evolved himself into his Adult form so that he could give the pending Digi Xros all of his power.

"Raptordramon, Buraimon, Allomon, Tylomon, Gaogamon, Gururumon, Black Metal Garurumon, Digi Xros!" Crystal called out as she highlighted the selected digimon on the screen of her Xros Loader by spinning the dial.

"Digi Xros!" The selected digimon combined into the form of a Black Omegamon as the newly Digi Xrossed warrior materialized outside of Black Imperialdramon's protective barrier with arms based on Victory Greymon and Black Z'd Garurumon providing him with an additional sword and cannon attached to each of them respectively. "Black Omegamon VZ!"

Black Omegamon VZ aimed both cannons of his Z'd Garurumon arm at Graildramon. "Double Garuru Cannon!" Black Omegamon VZ declared while firing simultaneous beams of subzero temperature energy onto Graildramon's golden draconic form. He then swung his Victory Greymon arm behind the cannon blasts producing two powerful shockwaves from his two blades. "Double Grey Sword!"

"Count us in too," Hououmon appeared projected from the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader as well accompanied by Thunderbirmon, Diatrymon, and Deramon.

"Alright, one more time!" Crystal spun the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight the selected digimon. "Hououmon, Thunderbirmon, Diatrymon, Deramon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The four avian digimon transformed into the Southern Sovereign as they materialized outside of Black Imperialdramon's protective barrier. "Zhuqiaomon!"

"Crimson Blaze!" Zhuqiaomon declared while unleashing a huge blast of fire from its beak to blast Graildramon.

"Let us help too!" Labramon was projected from the screen of the Xros Loader accompanied by Sheepmon and the twelve Alraumonz contained within.

"You guys are really trying to push me to the limit today, aren't you?" Crystal smiled as she spun the dial to highlight the selected digimon. "Alright, let's win this for everyone! Labramon, Sheepmon, Alraumonz, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The selected digimon took on the form of the Northern Sovereign as they materialized outside of Black Imperialdramon's protective barrier. "Xuanwumon!"

"Black Hail!" Xuanwumon summoned huge blocks of black crystals and began launching them to rain down on Graildramon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am
Roveth was the first out of the Permanent Reality Marble within Imperialdramon's Barrier, and proceeded to bring up his Neo Darkness Loader as he called out "Reload, Grimmon, Arkadimon, Hi-Chaosdramon, Chaosdramon X, Breakdramon, Slayerdramon, Dynasmon, Gaioumon!" with that, all of the mentioned Digimon popped out as the Darkness Loader opened it's mouth, showing the symbol for Twilight within it's maw and black energy gathering "let's do this!" he shouted just as Breakdramon and Slayerdramon started shining "Breakdramon! Slayerdramon! DIGI-XROS!" with that, they launched out of the protective bubble, forming quickly into the Draconian Royal Knight with a penchant for long range shooting "Digi-Xros... Examon!" he roared out, before proceeding to bring up the laser cannon on his right arm "Pendragon's Glory!" was the attack name called ,before firing a large barrage of lasers.

Roveth next turned to Chaosdramon X, Hi-Chaosdramon, and Dynasmon all looking ready to fight too. "next, you three!" "Chaosdramon X! Hi-Chaosdramon! Dynasmon X! DIGI-XROS!" the three shot out, spiraling into a comet trail before merging into one. the flash of light occurred, and out came the slightly new Xros, it looked like a humanoid version of Chaosdramon X, only that the size would probably match Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's size, and sporting on it's deadly claws, were four Hyper Mugen Cannons ready to be fired and all, the armor was a bright purple, the wings snapped out however, revealing that the look clearly had Dynasmon's designs, coloration, and especially helmeted head, which also opened up to reveal a row of menacing teeth "Digi-Xros! Hi-Chaos Dynasmon X!" of course, said digimon decided to bring up both arms, and all four cannons started shining brightly as they gathered energy, as well as the mouth gathering energy as well. "Hyper Infinity Wyvern Buster!" he roared out, before unleashing the 5 Punishingly powerful streams of energy, four from the cannons, and the fifth from the mouth as they all spiraled and merged into a massive Dragon-like roaring blast to charge at Graildramon.

Roveth just sighed, before his Xros Loader turned Angelic white where it was black, the shift of color also shined golden upon Grimmon "Next... Grimmon, Chou Shinka!" this led to the golden rings being formed in a circular pattern of a full moon, before they lashed out to envelop Grimmon , who roared as it's body was being ripped apart and reconfigured "Chou Shinka... Exo-Grimmon!" was cried out, as the digimon had been freed from Imperialdramon's barrier as well, and a large clock floated in front of the monstrous digimon "CHRONO DESTRUCTION!!!!" the Viral oddity screeched, before shattering the clock with a claw, and sending the shards flying like missiles towards Graildramon from all sides by arcing around and all.

Roveth then turned his attention to the final one he had called out, Arkadimon, with a serious nod, the two started glowing brightly while Arkadimon grew a pair of energy wings as the energy began to form into a solid bond once more, the Ginkoji's shining golden in color before literally dispersing, and reforming into full Holy Rings once more as a pillar of light shot out of Imperialdramon's barrier "Arkadimon... Ascension SHINKA!" he cried out, as the body grew, ripping it's old data apart and forming into the purple behemoth with eight orange energy wings, halo, ruby pearl on chest shining the sigil for hope, rebirth, and Ascension "Ascension Shinka! Evangelimon!" the timbre voiced 'Angel' said, before proceeding to bring up both arms, in a crucifix style of holding them as Evangelimon floated up, a massive sigil appearing, along with twelve other ruby pearl orbs, forming with Pseudo-Evangelimonz, as energy began glowing from each orb "remember your purity, Graildramon! THIRD IMPACT!!!!" he shouted, unleashing the megatonic energy strike that had all wavelengths of energy within the blast to launch forth and nuke Graildramon if he could.Roveth himself took a tired sigh after unleashing all those digimon, but still was alert just in case he needed to join in with Destiny Evolution at this point as he looked to the reality marble "Oi, would you two hurry up and get the hell out here!?!"he said a bit heatedly, as the Reality marble shimmered, bringing out the next player to this abnormal as hell fight.

Storyline Break, Hatsudo!

the next out was Jake, as he looked ready mroeso than ever before though he seemed a bit annoyed "none of my hunted Digimon are close for Space Capable, so i'll have to make do." he said, before raising his own Xros Loader "Reload, Lucia, Black V-Mon, GigaSeadramon, Hi-Chaosdramon!" he looked first to the two he planned to Digi-Xros, GigaSeadramon and Hi-Chaosdramon. "alright you two, get along or i'll kick your buts during our next training session.." he said, his violet rippled eyes giving off intimidation to the extreme, making both digimon nod quickly, before the Green and Red Xros Loader was held up snapping open to reveal the V within, a blue in color as it powered up "GigaSeadramon! Hi-Chaosdramon! DIGI-XROS!" was called out, as the two shot into the air, before spreading apart, turning around, and colliding with each other head on in a flash of blue-red energy. "Digi-Xros! Power of Chaos Shine forth! Giga ChaosSeadramon!" was shouted, the monstrosity was a lot alike say Megadramon and Gigadramon, in being a half serpent half Draconic-looking digimon, with GigaSeadramon's nose cannon over the left arm, and the right arm holding the Twin Hyper Mugen Cannons, which also seemed to be slimmer, and able to probably be used like a pair of blades if energy was constantly streamed out, for now it exited the barrier to take place next to the Xros of Roveth's using Dynasmon X ,and his two Chaosdramon variants, unleashing both Hyper Mugen Cannons as well in blasts right for Graildramon.

Jake nodded lightly to that, and then turned to Lucia and Black V-Mon as he took a breath, and then smirked a bit, the crest of Unity shining brightly as it formed underneath the two of them "alright.. Lucia, Black V-Mon.. let's show them the true power of Unity!" he then closed his eyes, before snapping them open, a violet glowing hue formed with his eyes as the screen of his Xros Loader lit up with the symbol for Unity as well "Quantum Shinka!" he shouted, bringing the Xros Loader forward, blasting out a twin lance of energy to go through both of them. Lucia of course started to become black and purple colored energy before letting off a ferocious roar as she careened into the sky, before falling down into what looked like a Galaxy-looking portal, electricity sparking along the way before the energy began swelling. within Lucia cried out "Lucia... WARP QUANTUM SHINKA!!!!" with that cry declared, she had reverted back to Koromon, before Black Agumon, Black Greymon, Black Metal Greymon, and BlackWarGreymon had all shown themselves in a four corners formation as their energy began circling, drawing in the quantum flux of power swirling around them, starting to create the aura of Lucia's Quantum form, which the Koromon gladly hopped into, causing the galaxy-portal to explode outwards with energy and quantum particles (harmless to everyone thankfully!) before Lucia had emerged from the Portal, looking like a mix of all of her forms, with a galaxial shine to even the wings as they were transformed into full draconic wings made of raw quantum energy " Quanteriummon!" was shouted before Lucia launched out of the barrier, gathering energy in hands and chest, before unleashing them in a heavy burst of concentrated energy firepower "Quantum... Level... PHOTONIC GATLING!!" she had shouted.

Black V-Mon was next, roaring in his own way, becoming a red-orange bolt of energy and shooting upwards, before crashing back downwards into his own spiral portal, where within, energy crackling ,Black-Vmon would split up into Black V-mon, Black XV-Mon, Black MetalXVmon, and Black Aero XVMon, while a Black Chibimon sat in the middle of the four corner formation "Black V-Mon... WARP QUANTUM SHINKA!!!!" he roared out, all five of them shining as the storm of quantum energy funneled in, starting to create the aura of Black V-Mon's own quantum level form, which Black Chibimon and the others all dived into, causing an eruption of quantum energy in an explosion format from the portal, as Black-Vmon's quantum form showed once more to the world "Black Metal WarXVmon!" was shouted out, before the Quantum level digimon shot out, joining Aegisdramon in the blitzing/ballsitic point of view, by unleashing a large load of missiles from opening vents all over his body " take this and shove it! QUANTUM DEUTEROS MISSILES! FIRE!!!!!" he cried out, unleashing a large hailstorm of missiles to rain down on Graildramon as well as the previous attacks.

Jake had nodded to the skies, seeing his digimon out in force, as the Crest of Solitude formed underneath his feet he turned to look at the reality marble "Oi, Shiro! quit screwing around with your harem and let's go! we have a job to do!" he called out as the energy began flooding him, causing to close his eyes ~remember the moment you took down the Chaos Generals.. remember that feeling... remember what it took...~ it wasn't long before the magnitude of his presence was felt once again as his eyes snapped open, purely slitted and blood red this time to go with the ripple effect as the energy started warping and twisting around him, slowly encasing him "Jake... KUUKYOKU ULTIMA SHINKA!!!!!" he cried out, with a burst of raw power exploding out, carrying Jake outside of Imperialdramon before forming a large golden pulsing ball of energy, which, with each pulse, began growing bigger, until it became rivaling in size to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode much like Evangelimon had, but there was no cross, no wings, all there was was a -LARGE- Warrior, with western style armor in golden color adorning his body. the helmet was missing though, and it revealed the wavy mint-green hair, and Violet eyes of the Rinnegan showing as a draconic looking grin showed on his altered teeth's mouth, and called out "Warrior of Supreme power... Kuukyoku Warriordramon~!" he intoned, before flashing out of Imperialdramon's barrier, beginning to slam his hands together, and hold them over his head as an orange-gold energy-ball began to form, combining energies from within his body, from the crests, his Xros Loader, the bond between his digimon, even from the rinnegan and his own new magic powers, colescing it into a violently powerful looking orb.

Storyline Break! Branch Scene Hatsudo!

the last out of the Reality marble was a very.. grim looking Archermon, holding onto his Xros Loader as Garandoumon had disengaged the Void Field and waited for her next command, the Reality marble shattering like dust "Che. needs to stay out of my personal buisness..." he muttered, a blush adorning his cheeks, before he turned to the free space, going through his list "Reload, Chibimonz, V-Mon, Stingmon, Tactimon, Guilmon, Warrior Twelve, Gabumon, Patamon, Tsukaimon, Grappleomon, Dorulumon, Witchmon, Jinmonz, Volcamonz, Tankdramonz!" with that, the appropriate digimon surged forth, leaving a lot of space taken in a short ammount of breath and time. Archermon then pulled out two cards, Holy Sevens and Wild Sevens " Kaaadou SLASH! Holy Sevens, Wild Sevens Hatsudo!" he cried out, as his body took on a huge influx of power, not quite on par with the device cards, but more than enough for what he needed at the moment since he couldn't rely on his Third Origin for now.Shiro first turned to Tactimon and the Legendary Warrior Ten, nodding lightly with a calm facade as he frowned "let's do this, Everyone!" he then held up the Xros Loader, which snapped open revealing the golden X within as it shined with raw energy in the screen "GREAT XROS!" he shouted, as the thirteen Digimon, with Emperor Stratamon quickly forming first with a flash of power into a quick-change Chou Shinka, the power began to rise, and exit the protective barrier, leading to form next to some of the larger Digimon a large Digimon of it's own... "Great Xros! Makai-oh Talpamon... the Ultimate Warrior of the Shogunate Underworld..." was called, before the large amalgam unleashed Path of Wildfire - Dao Jin to send a searing blaze of flames to join in with the attacks.

Archermon took a slight breath, before turning to his next group, Grappleomon, Dorulumon, Patamon, Tsukaimon, and the Jinmonz "everyone ready? Patamon, Tsukaimon, Go ahead and Shinka! then.. Digi-Xros!" everyone began their preparation, with Patamon and Tsukaimon becoming Angemon/Devimon respectively, before the Jinmonz, Dorulumon, Grappleomon, Devimon, and angemon all flew up into the sky guided by Shiro's energy into the Digi-Xros, which flared out into the mecha digimon known as... "Solus WildGravmon!!" before said digimon rushed out to join the fray with continuous fired blasts of Sol Graviton Nova.

Archermon took a breath, releasing it after, before starting to slowly filter his Youki through, for this next setup, as he looked to Crystal a moment "you said we need to go all out from the beginning, right? well... i have an idea, though it might get me a new title if Taiki and the others are watching." he said, before looking to group for Grand Megidramon X and head jerked to the side, leaving the Witchmon, Guilmon, and Gabumon aside, which meant he was looking directly at Stingmon, Vmon, the Chibimonz, the Volcamonz, and the Tankdramonz, he then focused first on Vmon and the Chibimonz, pulling out two cards " alright, first off is the chibi's and Vmon! KAAAAAAAADOU SLASH! Chou Shinka Plugin S Hatsudo!" he cried out while the V-Mon and Chibimonz became Vmonz and XVmon respectively, two Vmonz pairing up with a Volcadramon at Shiro's insistance, two pairing with another, which had moved with it's two to the Tankdramonz, curious, while the last Vmon actually moved to the side with Gabumon and the others. "now then... XVmon, Stingmon! Digi-Xros!" with that, the two combined into a much more powerful and deadlier looking version (if the arm blades from Stingmon looking like scythe-blades were any indication) of their Jogress form... "Paildramon!" the smooth talking Xros had called out, before Archermon quickly brought up another card, which showed a glowing orb on it "Kaaaaaadou SLASH!!! Digi-Core of the North, Hatsudo!" he called out, enveloping Paildramon in even more power, before launching up and out of the barrier "Paildramon Zettai Shinka!" the Xros'ed form shouted, before becoming a more.. modernized look, to their Ultimate form, flesh-rending talons, the wings much bigger, the teeth more jagged and serrated, so on "Imperialdramon!" of course Imperialdramon didn't stay in dragon mode long, as the digimon quickly converted into Fighter mode via a flash change and crossed his arms, as if waiting for something.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm
The towering figure of Graildramon perched on the moon let out a feral draconic roar that formed into a barrier of sound around the golden draconic digimon so that none of the attacks from the multitude of powerful Digi Xrossed digimon even managed to get through to him.

"This is a complete disaster!" Yuki Agumon exclaimed from inside of Crystal's Xros Loader. "None of our attacks are even reaching Graildramon!"

"I suppose we should have figured that a god class digimon would possess a strong barrier to shield it against the powers of lesser digimon," noted Wizarmon, also from within the Xros Loader.

"Then I guess it's just too bad for Graildramon that me and Zapmon aren't finished yet!" Crystal called out as her aura flared up into a solid silver flame of Digi-Soul around her.

"You've got that right!" ∞Zapmon call out as well. She could feel her energy levels escalating far beyond anything she had generated previously. It was a tremendous amount of power just waiting to be let out. The silver infinity symbol shined brightly from the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader in tandem with the silver light from the Crest of Time and Space that hung around Crystal's neck. ∞Zapmon's power continued to build until it could no longer be contained within her small frame and burst out in a huge explosion of fire and lighting as the golden armor that covered her arms and legs shattered, falling away from the steadily expanding musculature as her body started to grow in size. The infinity symbol formed beneath her, with astral projections of Baihumon, Xuanwumon, Zhuqiaomon, Qinglongmon, Holydramon, Goddramon, and Megidramon arranged around the array with Qinglongmon at its center. An astral projection of Huanglongmon, enormous in his god-like majesty, manifested beneath the array and chomped down upon it with his huge crushing jaws seeming to swallow the assemblage of Sovereign and Great Dragons whole, consuming ∞Zapmon's growing form along with them. The projection of Huanglongmon exploded outward into a golden spherical dome resembling a massive golden Digitama with the shooting star symbol of the Crest of Time and Space emblazoned on the front in metallic silver. The golden Digitama then exploded apart to reveal a black digizoid scaled dragon with Zapmon's vibrant green eyes and the familiar pattern of silver and gold lightning bolt patterned stripes that typically adorned her. A pair of metallic silver horns, also in the shape of bolts of lightning extended out from the back of her head and a pair of draconic, golden digizoid wings fitted with spinning turbines protruded out from the draconic digimon's back with a smaller pair of draconic, silver digizoid wings positioned underneath. While her forearms were much more muscular, she still retained her humanoid five-fingered hands with the digits ending in wickedly curved silver claws. Her hind legs were also much more muscular and would have enabled her to easily remain standing upright had she not already been in flight in the total vacuum of space, with her three-toed feet also equipped with exceptionally sharp silver claws. Her tail had grown in length and musculature as well, now tipped with a powerful golden digizoid cannon. The most striking addition that ∞Zapmon's transformation had to offer, however, were a series of gold and silver digizoid chains that weaved around her body connected to five Holy Rings around her neck, wrists, and ankles. Although she had grown substantially from her previous form of ∞Zapmon, this new form was only around twenty feet in total height with a balanced build and greatly enhanced flight capability as she finally emerged from the space that had been occupied by the giant golden Digitama.

"Kyuukyoku Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapdramon!"

∞Zapdramon sped out toward Graildramon with renewed vigor as the chains formed into an array in front of her creating the Digital Hazard Sign. "Megiddo Array!" she declared as she began drawing power from Megidramon to unleashing a wave of pure destructive power onto Graildramon's protective sound barrier smashing clean through it and allowing all the other attacks that had been blocked up to that point to strike without resistance as Graildramon finally cried out in pain. ∞Zapdramon then accelerated the rotation of the turbines built into her wings to blast Graildramon with powerful whirlwinds. "Wind Storm!"

"Alright you guys, strike hard now while Graildramon is susceptible to our attacks!" Crystal announced as ∞Zapdramon finally managed to break through Graildramon's defenses.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff