Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:21 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

Seiji sucked, nipped and licked at the other's neck as he continued to rub his sensitive spot on his back, chuckling in amusement as the other tried to talk but failed to speak an entire sentence. Oh yes, this boy was so cute and was squirming so nicely under his attention. Just know what power this spot held over the boy made the doctor believe that routine check-ups at the school with him were going to be very interesting from now on. "Oh but how could I stop when your body is responding so well and practically begging for more?~"

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 am
James Macmillan

User Image

Despite his pleas of mercy, the doctor was not letting up in his punishment and James was not sure how much longer his body could or would withstand the attention. He sat up on his knees in an effort to pull Seiji's hand away from the spot and used the opportunity to get out a coherent sentence. "Seiji, if you don't stop I'm going to need to take a shower sooner than later..." The shower would be for many reason; cold if the doctor did stop, and warm if the man continued to tease him. He pulled Seiji's disheveled shirt down, to reiterate his point, and blushed deeply as he panted heavily. The poor boy was a right mess. Seiji's shirt coming undone and hanging off one shoulder, starting to sweat with the deepest blush from all the attention, and unable to catch his breath; James looked as if they had been having much more fun than they were!

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji raised an eyebrow with an amused expression as the other pulled away, a small pout forming on his face. "Oh?~" Seiji sits up with the other still straddling him and chooses the opportunity to nudge the other back before he flipped him over onto his stomach with a devilish smirk. "Tell me...why do you insist on struggling when your body is being rather honest about what it wants? Have you forgotten that I am a doctor, surely I know what it needs more than you hmm?" Lifting the shirt back up to reveal his back, Seiji leaned down and kissed his shoulder before blowing cool air onto the sensitive spot, his tongue brushing along that area before he began to rub it vigorously again, making sure to pin the other's arms down as he hovered over him.

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James blinked as Seiji pouted and then gave the blonde a smirk. Oh, that can't be good, he thought to himself as he bit his lower lip nervously. The doctor nudged him back and in a swift move had pinned James on his stomach on the bed. He felt the shirt lifted up to reveal his back, which earned a gasp from the student, as he listened to Seiji. James blushed deeply and began to protest, "That's not the point! A-Ah~! S-Seiji~!"

He had to admit that it was nice to not have the man shrink away from him due to all his scars, but the attention he was getting was much too much! James was thankful that at least in this position he could bury his face into the pillows. The doctor had blown cold air against his back, making him shiver more violently, but as the man's tongue found his spot he arched his back so deeply that his chest and head lifted off the bed with a loud, breathless moan. James immediately pressed his upper body back down to the bed and buried his face amongst the sheets to hide as he continued to moan. Not only was his back continuing to arch, but it was bringing his rear into the picture!

The blonde could not help but think how much blackmail this man would have on him if he was ever that sort of person. He did believe that Seiji was a much nicer person than that, and so he was not about to bring up that idea. James could only imagine what sort of punishment Seiji would give him then!

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:22 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip laughs and gets up at Xia's insistent pushing. "Alright, alright, I got it." He says, grinning in a way he reserves only for those select few he had decided to let in close to him. He begins to walk through the library, noting the different selections of books and how the place was organized. Everything was alphabetized by author and placed into categories by genre. The neat efficiency of the room makes him nod in approval. He looks at Xia. "Upstairs or downstairs?" He asks.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Perhaps he was torturing himself as well since every time the other had arched, he arched against Seiji's still naked body. "You are only feeding the flame James~" With those words said on a purr, Seiji added more force to his rubbing as he began to tease the other's neck once more by biting it repeatedly. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he almost hoping that the more he tortured the other, the more he would arch and that only made him feel like even more of a pervert. His mother would certainly be ashamed of his behavior if she saw what he was doing now.

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James was trapped beneath Seiji and there was no where to run to, nor a way to escape the man's grip. How was he supposed to get Seiji off of him if he was being tortured so thoroughly? James let out a soft cry of the man's name as he pleaded, "Mm~mercy, please! Please, Seiji, I'm begging you~!" The student's rear was practically hanging out in the air and against Seiji, as the man became more rough. The kisses and bites to his neck made his lips part to let out a series of moans before biting the pillow to muffle them.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji groaned softly as the other arched into him again, his mouth still on the boy's neck as he bit down a little harder. With his body already pressed against his as he reached up to pin down his arms. "No~" Frowning slightly Seiji pressed his growing arousal against the other's arched rear. "Why are you persistent on me stopping? Do you not like it?"

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James could feel himself barely able to stay on the bed, his arousal keeping his rear up and pressed in Seiji's. The feeling of the other against him made him tremble, not in fear, but in pure need. When his neck was bit harder he cried out and something in the back of his mind told him that would leave a mark. "I-It's not that I don't like it.. It's that I like it too mmm~much. If we don't stop now then I won't let you stop ah~at all!" James looked over his shoulder at the doctor with lust filled eyes as he gripped the sheets in an attempt to hold onto his sanity. "Seiji, I-I...need more..."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:10 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji released the boy's arms and used the same hand to slip it under the boy's shirt and began to tease the skin underneath by touching it with his fingertips gently. "No~pe" Licking the mark he left from the bite, Seiji continued to rub his sensitive spot on his back. "I want to see if your body will let you finish just from this."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji's torture only continued and James buried his face in the blankets. When Seiji released his arms, James immediately rolled over onto his back to look up at the doctor. He panted heavily, sweat starting to shine against his skin, and he whimpered with a pout. "If you're going to do that then you can at least let me touch you too. I'm not the only one that has an issue right now." James sat up to pepper kisses against Seiji's chest and up his neck. He unbuttoned the shirt to let it loosely hang off his arms as he slid his hands along Seiji's toned upper body. "Don't you want to feel as good as you're making me feel?"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:52 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji sighed softly before he leaned down and began to suck on and n** at one of the boy's nipples as he slid his hand under him and used his fingers to press the sensitive spot. "Do as you wish, but I still want to continue teasing you."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
Sato didn't bother using his house key to get inside the house because his arms were full and using his ability was quicker. He focused on getting to the kitchen and ignore any noises coming from Seiji's bedroom and he didn't bother yelling out he was back again. He put both tub of Herb Green Beans and Onions, and Vegetable Medley with Honey Mustard sauce in the fridge. He wrote a quick note to leave on the counter": To: Seiji and James, From: Sato Yoshi
I cooked some dinner and made too much for myself alone to eat. I figured you two may be hungry after spending so much time in Seiji's forbidden bedroom. Think of these to vegan dinner as a welcome to the house dinner, James. I will be out for the rest of the night and briefly return if I need to since I won't be needed, but it doesn't mean I've moved out or plan to do that. You two can make all the noise you want, you already doing it anyways. Despite reading this note don't assume automatically that I have negative feelings towards you two even though I will avoid you both and not making any sort of eye contact with either of you.
Sato left the kitchen and kept his bag on his back as he left the house. He locked the front door with his house key then began jogging to find something to do and maybe some new to speak to instead of continuing to communicate with notes. [exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:19 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia looked underneath the shelves and even pawed at a few books seeing if some were in braille or not. He snickered as he loomed over a few shelves debating whether or not to leap up and get on top of the shelves. He nudged the shelves to see if they would fall from any taps. Xia blinked before turning to the other curiously. He looked up to the stairs.He nodded.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:18 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles still at Xia's antics before seeing the panther loook at the stairs and nod. "Okay then, upstairs it is." He says, walking up and onto the second floor. He glances at the books and finds one he thinks would be interesting, taking it and finding a nice place to sit and read. He makes sure to remember the exact location of the book so that he could later return it to the exact place.

[ooc: ~]

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces